一首电音基调里面全都是onetwo

有一首节奏大师周闯关里的歌,歌词有123456...和onetwothree……很有节奏感,嘻哈那_百度知道
有一首节奏大师周闯关里的歌,歌词有123456...和onetwothree……很有节奏感,嘻哈那
有一首节奏大师周闯关里的歌,歌词有123456...和onetwothree……很有节奏感,嘻哈那种的,歌词是什么?
提问者采纳
你说的是不是Sugar Glitter?这里面好像有。
其他类似问题
onetwothree的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
十二生肖词曲:王力宏演唱:王力宏这就是十二个生肖子鼠丑牛寅虎卯兔辰龙巳蛇午马未羊申猴酉鸡戌狗亥猪这就是十二个生肖是你的还是他的是世界的是地球的一个人能够活到一百岁已经算久的还有什么好争了 做一个好学生了不要烦恼不要打仗 咱们来唱首歌谣如果说人有十二种不同步入华丽世界学习每个品种鼠牛虎兔龙蛇马羊猴鸡狗猪大声的唱子鼠丑牛寅虎卯兔辰龙巳蛇午马未羊申猴酉鸡戌狗亥猪这就是十二个生肖在~我们怀念时…十二个生肖在~we world so nice是你的还是他的是地球的是世界的有人说世界和平很遥远(我不觉得)放眼这个目标呀无论什么生肖呀盖世英雄般的武艺不一定能办得到啊如果说人有十二种不同呀步入华丽世界学习每个品种呀鼠牛虎兔龙蛇马羊猴鸡狗猪大声的唱子鼠丑牛寅虎卯兔辰龙巳蛇午马未羊申猴酉鸡戌狗亥猪这就是十二个生肖在~我们怀念时…在~we world so nice在~世界很和平十二个生肖无论什么生肖 你我和他 只要愿意十二个生肖子鼠丑牛寅虎卯兔辰龙巳蛇午马未羊申猴酉鸡戌狗亥猪这就是十二个十二个…十二个生肖子鼠丑牛寅虎卯兔辰龙巳蛇午马未羊申猴酉鸡戌狗亥猪这就是十二个生肖在~世界很和平这就是十二个生肖
好好看看行吗
你有缓存可以去游戏安装目录里找啊,这个貌似我没听过
sugar glitter。
那个123是中文吧
不知道,不是这首
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首电音,男声:are you ready 接下来是欢呼声,one two three four,女声overover overover_百度知道
求一首电音,男声:are you ready 接下来是欢呼声,one two three four,女声overover overover
找了一晚上了,哪位高人把歌名告诉我,3Q啦!
我有更好的答案
说的有点抽象 有链接更好了
DIOR 专业开场
其他类似问题
电音的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁本人急寻找一首歌是英文歌歌词开头是ONE ,TWO ,ONETWO_百度知道
本人急寻找一首歌是英文歌歌词开头是ONE ,TWO ,ONETWO
现在急找这歌 知道的告诉我啊 谢谢啊
Creepin' Up On You-Darren Hayes 专辑SpinCreepin' up on you is the wrong thing to doI found your address and got your phone number tooVisit all the stores where you buy all your clothesBeen to secret places you think nobody knowsIf I had to live without youNobody couldI need to be around youWatching youNo one else can love you like I doFeel it when I'm creepin' up on youI know that it wouldn't be rightIf I stayed all nightJust to peep in on youCreepin' up on youI've been hanging 'round all the places you hauntSpying on your friends to find out what you wantDrinking from the glass that you left on the barFollow you around driving home in your carDo I have to breathe without you?'Cause nobody couldI need to be around youWatching youNo one else can love you like I doFeel it when I'm creepin' up on youI know that it wouldn't be rightIf I stayed all nightJust to peep in on youCreepin' up on youI know this must be wrongIt can't go onThis kind of thing is taking all my sanityAnd making me a mockeryThis must be wrongIt can't go onSo won't somebody free me from this misery?Bring my baby closer to me'Cause no one else can love you like I doYou feel it when I'm creepin' up on youI know that it wouldn't be rightIf I stayed all nightJust to peep in on youCreepin'No one else can love you like I doI know you feel it when I'm creepin up on youI know that it wouldn't be rightIf I stayed all nightJust to peep in on youCreepin' up on you'Cause no one else can love you, no noLike I doI know you feel me peeping in on youWatching everything you do'Cause no one else can love you, noLike I doNo one else should love you, noLike I doBaby creepin' up on youWatching everything you doYeah 'cause no one else can love youNo no one else should touch youNo one else can love youTouch youLove youBe with youNo
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
我找到了,是&&one two shit
&&one two shit
歌手:a tribe called quest
专辑:love movement
Intro: q-tip, phife dawg, busta rhymesOne two, one twoOne-wa-wa-one, one two one two (3x)Yo it's the q-tip, you know i get downYes i rock to the rhythm of a funky soundIt go开头是:One-wa-wa-one, one two one two (2x)And it's the, phife dawg, and i do the same
《It's ok 》
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首歌 开头重复one two one two的,然后接着onetwothree 这首歌叫什么名字_百度知道
一首歌 开头重复one two one two的,然后接着onetwothree 这首歌叫什么名字
提问者采纳
Darren Hayes -Creepin up on you
其他类似问题
onetwothree的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
歌词:Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy
(Hey, what up girl?)
Grab my glasses, Im out the door -
Im gonna hit this city (Lets go)
Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack
Cause when I leave for the night, I aint coming back
Im talkin' bout - pedicures on our toes, toes
Trying on all our clothes, clothes
Boys blowing up our phones, phones
Drop-topping, playing our favorite cd's
Pulling up to the parties
Trying to get a little bit tipsy
Dont stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Imma fight
Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock, on the clock
But the party dont stop no
Woah-oh oh oh
Woah-oh oh oh
Dont stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, Imma fight
Til we see the sunlight
Tick tock, on the clock
But the party dont stop no
Woah-oh oh oh
Woah-oh oh oh
Aint got a care in world, but got plenty of beer
Aint got no money in my pocket, but Im already here
Now, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swagger
But we kick em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger
Im talkin' bout - everybody getting crunk, crunk
Boys tryna touch my junk, junk
Gonna smack him if he getting too drunk, drunk
Now, now - we goin til they kick us out, out
Or the police shut us down, down
Police shut us down, down
Po-po shut us
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁开头是男声说的one two three four,接着中间有电音,还有好像外国男人唱的,最后面是男声中文的歌曲,_百度知道
开头是男声说的one two three four,接着中间有电音,还有好像外国男人唱的,最后面是男声中文的歌曲,
开头男声说one two three four 的时候慢慢悠悠的,紧接着有一段很好听的电音效果的音乐,别特好听,紧接着是外国男人唱了一段,后面就是那段电音效果掺杂着男声中文,特别好听,跪求,跪求,跪求
这个歌好像有点越南风格,就是外国人唱的那一段,但是后面就是中国男人唱的,而且伴随着那段很好听的小电音,感觉也别好,听见那段音乐好像自己在星空下一样
提问者采纳
是不是筷子兄弟的-我一定要得到你
提问者评价
其他类似问题
电音的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
网址贴上来 让咱听听
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询