why you get be so rule for me切克闹是哪首歌歌的歌词

get my gun
的歌词和翻译
50分_百度知道
get my gun
的歌词和翻译
提问者采纳
Nah, we ain't done I love bein hated, it great It let's me know that I made it I wouldn't have it no other way I wouldn't trade it for the world Only let's me know that I'm loved by so many other motherfuckers that ain't you And is bomb, as you keep fuckin with us, we keep fuckin you up And keep pullin the rug from up under you And what's even more fucked up, is we enjoy what were doin so much there ain't nothin that we love more than +Pullin Your Skirts Up+ And exposin you hoes so much, people are startin to wonder what's up with them fuckin one dough a man under rules Do on to others as you will have done under you So who the fuck you motherfuckers gonna run to When someone runs up with a mask and puts a gun to you (*gun cocks*) You gonna ask yourself, how come your mans didn't enter that last round that he had in Curtis Jackson's ass while he had the chance You keep askin us to keep it on wax but we can't This is past any rationalization We have captured national media attention Conversation is senseless, you can sense the tension start buildin soon as we enter the '106th & Park' building Someone's gonna get killed and I swear to God if someone so much as even touches one of my people I'll put a million on his head And you ain't got the funds to match or counteract it But I'd rather rap than get into this gangsta shit And it ain't because I'm a bitch It's because I ain't a bitch, I don't endanger people that I'm with I'm a general, I ain't Bush, I don't send my soldiers to war If I ain't there in the middle of the shit with 'em, so when I do get 'em Orders to storm your headquarters, you'll be fuckin with a . [Swifty McVay] Fuckin with a piece keeper, see you a nigga that greet this lyrical meat cleaver That'll eat ya, niggaz wanna keep speakin, like it ain't even that deep I got heat that'll sweep a nigga street (*explosion*) See I wouldn't fuck with me neither, only heaven can help ya I'll be searchin for you longer than the &Legend of Zelda& Without a failure, there's gonna be hell to tell the captain that a bassett hound couldn't even smell ya body, when I hide ya, I be on that mob shit You another Hoffa, under the Renaissance bitch You get bombed like Lebanon (*explosion*) with my own tactic I snatch your head like one of Saddam's wigs [Obie Trice] Motherfucker, I'll handle you We can have it out on any Avenue A +Average Man+ flipped into an animal Shoot out your mandibles Cannons and ammunition, reload with precision Nigga know the mechanicals Break a pistol down, you should see them handles The street taught the child, no read up manuals Pushin crack vows, young Nino Brown Chasin green is the dream, when your young and brown Bound to be a problem child, look what I'm involved in now A 'Dozen Dirty' niggaz and they all get down Dissolve any problem that enlarge with ours When revolvers we said &all men get out& (*gunshot*) (Eminem: c'mon) While your punchin and tacklin punks I'm handlin chumps, packin a pump that's longer than the elephant trunk (*gun cocks*) On the streets I'm a beast, I feast upon the weak So speak beef, I'll shot you and scream &increase the peace& A monster, pistol packin pushin niggaz off they Hondas Stomp ya, get it crackin, yankin bitches for they ganja Sneaky as fuck, I don't think mama beat me enough When she was sleep and stuff, I was stealin the keys to the truck Shut the fuck up, before you end up dead in the dump truck Or in the streets takin a nap, bleedin and lumped up +Who Want What+ like M. Bleek, with this heat if you ten deep Then fuck it, it will be ten sleepin (*gunshots*) Don't muscle with my a land ski Don't tustle with my hand speed Clutch your burner, bust it and watch your man bleed We ferocious, toast no holsters Approach us, throw heat straight from the shoulders (c'mon, *gunshot*) We the soldiers, y'all the youngsters (ha) Youngsters lungs puncture, dead in a dumpster (*gunshot*) Upstairs the Munster, hand full of drama You scared of the drama, bomber the monster (*gun cocks*, boof) I'm back nigga (Proof), I reappear Shoot like (*gunshot*), you ain't seein clear Blackness, carcass covered with cat fish We murkers with no purpose other than practice (bitch) There's three things I hate: liars, fakes and cheaters Alcoholics, sluts and fuckin wife beaters A gat that describes my life (damn) I don't even know who song this is (scratched - *Obie Trice*) Bitch, Bizarre don't give a fuck about no hip hop At my release party in a pink tank top and Reeboks (*laughing*) This Ja Rule beef I ain't gettin in I'll need an R & B singer to sing at my wedding I turn your face into a fuckin meat patty I'll fuck your mommy and go fishin with your granny I'll +Shit on You+, I'll pee on R. Kelly too This is Bizarre, see you &Devil's Night 2&Nah, 我们被做我爱厌恶的 bein, 它棒的它让我们我知道我做到我不有它没有其他的方法我不为世界交易它只让我们我知道我被爱被如此许多其他的 motherfuckers 哪一不是你而且是炸弹, 当你和我们保存 fuckin 之时, 我们向上保存 fuckin 你而且保存 pullin 毯子从在你之下上面而且什么有更多性交在,上面是我们享受什么是 doin这么多有我们爱的 nothin 较多的超过 +Pullin 你的裙子增加+而且 exposin 你引人注意这么多, 人是 startin 想知道什么有向上和他们 fuckin 一生面团一个男人在规定之下做在对其他之上当你将会在你之下做因此谁那性交你去跑向的 motherfuckers当某人跑在与面具上面而且对你放一只枪 (*枪公鸡*)你去问你自己, 为什么你的男人没有进入最后的回合他在柯蒂斯有了杰克森的驴当他的时候有机会你保存 askin 我们把它留在腊上但是我们不能这是过去的任何合理化我们已经取得国家的媒体注意交谈是无感觉的, 你能感觉紧张开始 buildin很快当做我们进入那 '第 106& 公园' 建筑物某人的去拿杀了而且我保证上帝如果某人如此更加同样甚至碰我的民族之一我将把一个百万放在他的头而且你被得到基金相配或者与它背道而驰但是我宁愿轻敲而不愿进入这一 gangsta 粪而且它不是因为我是一个母狗因为我不是一个母狗,所以它是, 我不危及人我是与我是将军,我不是布什, 我不将我的军人送到战争如果我在粪的中央中在那里与 'em, 因此当我确实拿的时候 'em次序狂怒咆哮你的总部, 你将会是 fuckin 与一。 [Swifty McVay]Fuckin 与一个块管理人,见到你致敬这抒情诗调的肉切肉刀的 niggaThat'll 吃 ya , niggaz 想要保存 speakin, 像它不是平坦的那一个深处我得到了热 that'll 扫除 nigga 街道 (*爆发*)见到我不性交与我也是, 不过天堂能帮助 ya我将是你的 searchin 比 & 塞尔达的传说 & 长没有一个失败,要有地狱要告诉那船长哪一 bassett 猎犬无法甚至闻 ya身体, 当我隐藏 ya 的时候, 我在那暴民粪上你另外的 Hoffa, 在文艺复兴母狗之下你拿用我自己的战略轰炸相似的黎巴嫩 (*爆发*)我夺取像萨达姆的假发之一一样的你的头[Obie 吊起]Motherfucker, 我将处理你我们能有它在任何的大街上的外一 +平均的男人+ 进入一只动物之内用指头弹枪击你的颚大炮和军火, 以精密再装货Nigga 知道那机械的把一把手枪打破下来,你应该见到他们处理街道在手册上面教孩子,没有阅读Pushin 裂缝发誓, 年轻的 Nino 布朗Chasin 绿色的是梦, 当你的年轻和褐色约束的是一个问题孩子, 看什么我现在参与'一打的肮脏' niggaz 和他们全部拿下来溶解扩大的任何的问题与我们的当连发左轮手枪我们说, & 所有的男人逃跑 &(*射击*)(阿姆: c'mon)你的 punchin 和 tacklin 庞克我是 handlin 大木片, packin 一个泵那比象长树干 (*枪公鸡*)在街道上,我是一只畜牲, 我在弱人之上款宴因此说牛肉, 我将射击你和尖叫声 & 增加和平 &一个怪物, 手枪 packin pushin niggaz 走开他们本田跺脚 ya,拿 crackin 给它, yankin 母狗为他们 ganja鬼祟的当性交之时, 我不认为妈妈足够难倒我当她是睡眠和东西的时候, 我是 stealin 卡车的关键关上那性交在,上面在你之前在卡车 中结束死或在街道 takin 小睡 , bleedin 和集总中提高+谁需要什么+ 喜欢 M. Bleek, 藉由这热如果你十个深处然后性交它, 它将会是十 sleepin(*射击*)肌肉不用我的土地滑雪吗tustle 不用我的手加速吗抓牢你的火炉, 打破它而且看你的男人出血我们凶猛的, 没有敬酒皮套接近我们, 丢来自肩的热直线 (c'mon, *射击*)我们这些军人, y'all 儿童 (嘿)儿童肺破坏, 在 dumpster 中的死 (*射击*)二楼 Munster, 传递充满的戏剧你戏剧惊吓, 轰炸机怪物 (*枪公鸡*, boof)我是后面的 nigga(证明), 我再出现射击相似的 (*射击*), 你不是 seein 完全黑, 尸体和猫鱼复盖我们 murkers 没用练习之外的没有目的 (母狗)有我厌恶的三件事物: 说谎者、假货和骗子酒鬼、不端庄的女人和 fuckin 妻子打的人一个描述我的生活的手枪 (一点)我甚至不知道谁歌这是 (擦 - *Obie 吊起*)母狗, 奇异的不给一有关没有臀部单脚跳性交在粉红的战车顶端和短角羚中的我的释放宴会 (*笑*)这一 Ja 规则抱怨我不是 gettin 在我将需要一位节奏蓝调歌手在我的婚礼唱我将你的脸变成 fuckin 肉小馅饼我将和你的奶奶性交你的妈咪而且去 fishin我将 +在你上的粪+, 我将在 R. 凯利上的 P 字也这是奇异的, 见到你 & 魔鬼的夜晚 2&
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Eminem]I'm goin to get get my gun!This motherfucker wants to disrespect me?Em, Em, what the fuck you doing man?I got something for his ass.Calm DownNo YOU Calm Down!Man. . what's you're problem?Fuck that! The motherfucker want's to pop shit to me!?Man, he wasn't poppin' shit.You heard him he was poppin' them shitWhat shit?That shit! You heard him!He asked for your autograph!A mass murderer pack burners to blast further then you can getMy shit be shooting threw bricksI mix anything togetha, I done guillotine a *****Keep it heated, I pop clips with 17 or bettaI'll be severin' heads, i'm in everyones nightmareA ***** that can never ever be scared of the fedsAnd the *****s that'll fuck with youStab and brass knuckle youThen have you in the public, theres nothing that you can doEnough with you're motherfucking tough talk, you're softGet you're balls blew off, from a sawdof , Fa' raw dawg?Crazier then all yall , what you like the navy when i'm angryYou'll never catch me hanging in a lops carAll I have is thought of, breathing evilDesert Eagle's will eat threw people When I see you i'mma heat you're beef slowFuck being peaceful, the piece in the vehicle and. .I'M GOIN TO GET GET MY GUN!This motherfucker's poppin' that shit Nah fuck that i'll be right backI'M GOIN TO GET MY GUN!Nah motherfucker fuck youYou ain't disrespecting me like thatI'M GOIN TO GET MY GUN!Walk to the room, sixteen shot clipBitch how you like that?I'M GOIN TO GET MY GUN!Bet you ain't know that I'm strappedNice one, bitch this is my gatI'M GONNA GET MY GUN!I bring it to *****s looking as if they want troubleI send they body flippin' around like a stunt doubleForget about the fighting, scrapping, squabing, buckin'I'll squeeze the piece you jumping, dodging, duckin'Squat under trucks and screaming &that *****'s bluffin'&I cuff my nuts while cussing &don't trust him&I round up Runyan, Dave, Wood and NicoMy ***** Big I and Mal' lettin' the heat blowHeat sleep hoes got in you're neepo'Cuz you keep shooting at me and missing like Shaq's free-throwsYou gotta hit a little closer if you wanna tryPistol whip a soldier, with a missle on his shouldersYou can fold or blow ya' brick house into some tiny bouldersA grimey older cab will leave you with a tiny odorI'm doggish, you feeling frogish, you leap bitchMy car is right across the street bitch and . . (I'M GONNA GET MY GUN!)My whole outfit count clipsGet you're house lit the fuck upYou're spouse shit, and you're mouse clipBetta' watch miscountliss, slugs imma sendWatch you hollow when the hollow tips go threw you're skinI'm in love with the sin, tell Bugz i'mma see himWhen I cock back might put the door on you're friendsMake a run, gotta him, bust a slug on his chinAin't going no were like the drugs outta KimI'm a psycho icon, a mightful might bombGet a eye full of lid when I slight you're lights outWith a street cleaner, whipe you're life outBullets know at you're ears, like a Tyson fight boutFuck the night clout, guns, clips...(I'M GONNA GET MY...)Fuck that run bitch! Hit the streets talks, chumps don't know me?Aint no probably be home lonley?Dumbass motherfuckers allways gotta come to me with some dumb shit!. . .Fucking. . . I don't told this motherfucker. .Wassup bitch!? Autograph this!. . .oh shit(I'M GOIN TO GET MY GUN!)I'm trying to pull the trigger but its stuck!...FUCK!My shit is all jammed up!...UGH!C'mon you cock-sucking, good-for-nothing, mother-fucking piece of shit, shoot...AH!Yeah!, wattup bitch!? say that shit again!Shot the bullet missed, hit a brick, bounced of it, ricocheted back in his shinWent threw his bitch on his way back, hit his friendPayback homie, don't play that shit is spinTo be on I told you to leave this shit aloneOr...(I'M GONNA GET MY GUN)And it's a shame i'm to drunk to even aimDenaun stept in the way and I shot him in his legIts like . . .Bang, Bang, Bang, *****, Pop, Pop, Pop,Everybody busting rounds like they &Ra',Ra',Ra'&But when you seee me in the street I be like wassup now?They bodyguard be stepping in trying to calm shit down (Chill out man)Fuck that I got a bone to pickYou said it then have settle like some grown man shitThen me and you could talk about our problems couldn't we?Shoot a fair one and handled this situation seriouslyI guess not, you wanna' resort to the heaterSo I gotta grab my Mac and my Uzi and my NinaStep in between us and get shot?But get seperated with the squeaza?You aint ready for war, Runyan ain't nothing to play with!Walk to Rite-Aid for a can of speghettiIts been one hour and bitch my photo's aint readyPicture's of my dog and my family reunionIt's been two hours and my fucking days ruinedHey &Kate& do you wanna get raped?Have my pictures on fucking Philips 38That's why I don't be fucking battle rapping'Cuz everytime I loose, this is what the fuck happens (Gun shots)Back to these pictures I was trying to get developedThis man tried to get in front of me, I wouldn't let himI'm ready to blow this bitches brains outI'm nervous, I farted, some shit came outTimes up, shot her with a gunGot on my cell phone and called Rev. RunAnd all this crazy shit I, regret it. . .All cause I wanted to see Elton John naked
Get My Gun》歌词如下: welcome to the jungle we got fun n' games we got everything you want honey, we know the names we are the people that can find whatever you may need if you got the money, honey, we got your disease in the jungle welcome to the jungle watch it bring you to your sha na...... knees, knees i wanna watch you bleed welcome to the jungle we take it day by day if you want it you're gonna bleed but it's the price you pay and you're a very sexy girl that's very hard to please you can taste the bright lights but you won't get them for free in the jungle welcome to the jungle feel my, my, my serpentine i, i wanna hear you scream welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day ya learn to live like an animal, in the jungle where we play if you got a hunger for what you see, you'll take it eventually you can have anything you want, but you better not take it from me in the jungle welcome to the jungle watch it bring you to your sha na...... knees, knees i wanna watch you bleed and when you're high you never ever want to come down so down...... yeah ! you know where you are? you're in the jungle, baby ! you're gonna die! in the jungle welcome to the jungle watch it bring you to your sha na...... knees, knees in the jungle welcome to the jungle feel my, my, my serpentine in the jungle welcome to the jungle watch it bring you to your sha na...... knees, knees in the jungle welcome to the jungle watch it bring you to your it's gonna bring you down ha !
eminem的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁like toy soilder这首歌的歌词及翻译
like toy soilder这首歌的歌词及翻译
曲名:Like Toy Soldiers 歌手:Eminem 专辑:Encore
&
Step by step, heart to heart, left right leftWe all fall down...
Step by step, heart to heart, left right leftWe all fall down like toy soldiersBit by bit, torn apart, we never winBut the battle wages on for toy soldiers
I'm supposed to be the soldier who never blows his composureEven though I hold the weight of the whole world on my shouldersI am never supposed to show it, my crew ain't supposed to know itEven if it means goin' toe to toe with a Benzino it don't matterI'd never drag them in battlesthat I can handle unless I absolutely have toI'm supposed to set an exampleI need to be the leader, my crew looks for me to guide 'emIf some shit ever just pop off, I'm supposed to be beside 'emNow Ja said "I tried to squash it, it was too late to stop it"There's a certain line you just don't cross and he crossed itI heard him say Hailie's name on a song and I just lost itIt was crazy, this shit be way beyond some Jay-z and Nas shitAnd even though the battle was won, I feel like we lost itI spent too much energy on it, honestly I'm exhaustedAnd I'm so caught in it I almost feel I'm the one who caused itThis ain't what I'm in hip-hop for, it's not why I got in itThat was never my object for someone to get killedWhy would I wanna destroy something I help buildIt wasn't my intentions, my intentions was goodI went through my whole career without ever mentionin' (?)Plus Dre told me stay out, this just wasn't my beefSo I did, I just fell back, watched and gritted my teethWhile he's all over t.v. down talkin' a man who literally saved my lifeLike fuck it i understand this is businessAnd this shit just isn't none of my businessBut still knowin' this shit could pop off at any minute cuz
Step by step, heart to heart, left right leftWe all fall down like toy soldiersBit by bit, torn apart, we never winBut the battle wages on for toy soldiers
There used to be a time when you could just say a rhymeAnd wouldn't have to worry about one of your people dyin'But now it's elevated cuz once you put someone's kids in itThe shit gets escalated, it ain't just words no more is it?It's a different ball game, callin' names and you ain't just rappin'We actually tried to stop the 50 and Ja beef from happenin'Me and Dre had sat with him, kicked it and had a chat with himAnd asked him not to start it he wasn't gonna go after himUntil Ja started yappin' in magazines how we stabbed himFuck it 50 smash 'em, mash 'em and let him have itMeanwhile my attention is pullin' in other directionsSome receptionist at The Source who answers phones at his deskHas an erection for me and thinks that I'll be his ressurectionTries to blow the dust off his mic and make a new recordBut now he's fucked the game up cuz one of the ways I came upWas through that publication the same one that made me famousNow the owner of it has got a grudge against me for nothin'Well fuck it, that mutherfucker can get it too, fuck him thenBut I'm so busy being pissed off I don't stop to thinkThat we just inherited 50's beef with Murder Inc.And he's inherited mine which is fine ain't like either of us mindWe still have soldiers that's on the front lineThat's willing to die for us as soon as we give the ordersNever to extort us, strictly to show they support usWe'll maybe shout 'em out in a rap or up in a chorusTo show them we love 'em back and let 'em know how important it isTo have run ya nav and who sulked us up in our cornersTheir loyalty to us is worth more than any award isBut I ain't tryna have none of my people hurt and murderedThere ain't words that I can't think of a perfecter way to word itThen to just say that I love ya'll too much to see the virdictI'll walk away from it all before I let it go any furtherBut don't get it twisted, it's not a plea that I'm coppin'I'm just willin' to be the bigger manIf ya'll can quit poppin' off at your jaws with the knockin'Cuz frankly I'm sick of talkin'I'm not gonna let someone elses coffin rest on my conscience cuz
&
&
一步一步,心连着心,左右左 我们都倒下了... 一步一步,心连着心,左右左 我们都倒下,像玩具兵 一点一滴,四分五裂,我们从来没赢过 但是,战斗工资为玩具兵 我应该是谁的士兵从来没有打击他的镇静 虽然我认为我肩负着整个世界的重量 我从来不应该显示它,我的队员是不应该知道 即使这意味着要扔掉脚趾趾与Benzino它并不重要 我从来没有拖他们在战斗 我可以处理,除非我绝对要 我应该以身作则 我要成为领导者,我们需要我来指引他们 如果哪个家伙突然挂了,我应该到旁边的是时间 现在滋说:“我想踩死它,为时已晚来制止” 有一定的线你不交,他跨过 我听到他说hailie的名字在一首歌曲,我刚刚失去了它 这是疯了,这狗屎被波及一些与Jay - Z和Nas狗屎 而且即使手术成功了,我觉得我们失去了它 我花了太多精力,老实说我累极了 而我也因此陷入我几乎觉得我是一个谁也造成 这不是我在嘻哈的很,这不是我为什么也得到了 这是我从未有人反对丧命 为什么我要摧毁的东西我帮建 这不是我的意图,我的意图是好的 我经历了我的整个职业生涯中从来没有mentionin'(?) 另外德瑞告诉我置身事外,这只是不是我的牛肉 所以,我没有,我只是回落,看我的牙齿和磨擦 虽然他的全收转下爱嚼舌根的人谁救了我的生活简直 像他妈的这我知道,这是商业 这狗屎就是不关我的事 但是,仍然深深地知道'这狗屎可以在任何一分钟弹出关闭的Cuz 一步一步,心连着心,左右左 我们都倒下,像玩具兵 一点一滴,四分五裂,我们从来没赢过 但是,战斗工资为玩具兵 曾经有一段时间,你可以只说一韵 而不必担心你的人但现在的高架的Cuz一旦你把它别人的孩子 这狗屎得到升级,这不是说说而已,没有更多的是什么? 这是一个不同的球的游戏,挖来的名字,你是不是还有说唱' 事实上,我们试图阻止發生
我与DRE同他坐在那儿,脚踢,并同他进行了交谈 并要求他不要启动它,他是不是要去追求他 直到滋开始在杂志'我们如何刺伤他 他妈的这50个粉碎'时间,土豆泥'时间,让他有它 同时我注意的是普林在其他方向 有些接待员回答,从源头上谁在他的书桌电话 对我来说已经勃起,认为我将他的复活 试图打击的灰尘使他的麦克风和一个新的记录 但现在他的性交的方法之一的游戏因為我来了 该出版物是通过同一个使我出名 现在,它已经得到了所有人对我没什么怨恨' 那么他妈的,那滾蛋可以得到它太,他妈的他那么 但我这么忙是愤怒,我不认为停止 我们刚刚继承了50年代的谋杀牛肉公司 他的继承我的优良是我们没有任何类似想法 我们仍然有士兵,在前线的 这是我们愿意死,一旦我们下达命令 我们从来没有敲诈,严格,以表明他们支持我们 也许我们会喊'时间在一说唱,或在一个合唱团 向他们展示我们爱他们回来,让'时间知道它是多么重要 已运行遐导航,谁sulked我们在我们的角落了 他们的忠诚是值得我们比任何奖项 但我并不tryna有没有伤害我的人民和谋杀 没有的话,我想不出一个完美的词它 然后只想说,我太爱你们多看字典 我将步行离开这一切去之前,我让它再 不过不要被它扭曲,它不是一个要求,希望我考平' 我只是威林'是大男人 如果02:38.04可以退出屁股在你的下巴与敲入小康' 坦白的Cuz我生病的虚情假意的说什么' 我不会让别人的棺材的因為我的良心上休息 一步一步,心连着心,左右左 我们都倒下,像玩具兵 一点一滴,四分五裂,我们从来没赢过 但是,战斗工资为玩具兵
提问者 的感言:非常感谢
其他回答 (1)
曲名:Like Toy Soldiers 歌手:Eminem 专辑:Encore
Step by step, heart to heart, left right leftWe all fall down...Step by step, heart to heart, left right leftWe all fall down like toy soldiersBit by bit, torn apart, we never winBut the battle wages on for toy soldiersI'm supposed to be the soldier who never blows his composureEven though I hold the weight of the whole world on my shouldersI am never supposed to show it, my crew ain't supposed to know itEven if it means goin' toe to toe with a Benzino it don't matterI'd never drag them in battlesthat I can handle unless I absolutely have toI'm supposed to set an exampleI need to be the leader, my crew looks for me to guide 'emIf some shit ever just pop off, I'm supposed to be beside 'emNow Ja said "I tried to squash it, it was too late to stop it"There's a certain line you just don't cross and he crossed itI heard him say Hailie's name on a song and I just lost itIt was crazy, this shit be way beyond some Jay-z and Nas shitAnd even though the battle was won, I feel like we lost itI spent too much energy on it, honestly I'm exhaustedAnd I'm so caught in it I almost feel I'm the one who caused itThis ain't what I'm in hip-hop for, it's not why I got in itThat was never my object for someone to get killedWhy would I wanna destroy something I help buildIt wasn't my intentions, my intentions was goodI went through my whole career without ever mentionin' (?)Plus Dre told me stay out, this just wasn't my beefSo I did, I just fell back, watched and gritted my teethWhile he's all over t.v. down talkin' a man who literally saved my lifeLike fuck it i understand this is businessAnd this shit just isn't none of my businessBut still knowin' this shit could pop off at any minute cuzStep by step, heart to heart, left right leftWe all fall down like toy soldiersBit by bit, torn apart, we never winBut the battle wages on for toy soldiersThere used to be a time when you could just say a rhymeAnd wouldn't have to worry about one of your people dyin'But now it's elevated cuz once you put someone's kids in itThe shit gets escalated, it ain't just words no more is it?It's a different ball game, callin' names and you ain't just rappin'We actually tried to stop the 50 and Ja beef from happenin'Me and Dre had sat with him, kicked it and had a chat with himAnd asked him not to start it he wasn't gonna go after himUntil Ja started yappin' in magazines how we stabbed himFuck it 50 smash 'em, mash 'em and let him have itMeanwhile my attention is pullin' in other directionsSome receptionist at The Source who answers phones at his deskHas an erection for me and thinks that I'll be his ressurectionTries to blow the dust off his mic and make a new recordBut now he's fucked the game up cuz one of the ways I came upWas through that publication the same one that made me famousNow the owner of it has got a grudge against me for nothin'Well fuck it, that mutherfucker can get it too, fuck him thenBut I'm so busy being pissed off I don't stop to thinkThat we just inherited 50's beef with Murder Inc.And he's inherited mine which is fine ain't like either of us mindWe still have soldiers that's on the front lineThat's willing to die for us as soon as we give the ordersNever to extort us, strictly to show they support usWe'll maybe shout 'em out in a rap or up in a chorusTo show them we love 'em back and let 'em know how important it isTo have run ya nav and who sulked us up in our cornersTheir loyalty to us is worth more than any award isBut I ain't tryna have none of my people hurt and murderedThere ain't words that I can't think of a perfecter way to word itThen to just say that I love ya'll too much to see the virdictI'll walk away from it all before I let it go any furtherBut don't get it twisted, it's not a plea that I'm coppin'I'm just willin' to be the bigger manIf ya'll can quit poppin' off at your jaws with the knockin'Cuz frankly I'm sick of talkin'I'm not gonna let someone elses coffin rest on my conscience cuzStep by step, heart to heart, left right leftWe all fall down like toy soldiersBit by bit, torn apart, we never winBut the battle wages on for toy soldiers
&&&&&有翻译吗& 我主要要的是翻译
背景和歌词: Step by step, heart to heart, left right left We all fall down… 一步接一步,心连着心,左右左 我们都倒下了… [Chorus] Step by step, heart to heart, left right left We all fall down like toy soldiers Bit by bit, torn apart, we never win But the battle wages on for toy soldiers 一步接一步,心连着心,左右左 我们都倒下了,像玩具兵一样 一点一点地被击垮,我们永远不会胜利 但是战争仍因为我们这些玩具兵继续着 [Verse 1] I’m supposed to be the soldier who never blows his composure Even though I hold the weight of the whole world on my shoulders I am never supposed to show it, my crew ain’t supposed to know it Even if it means goin’ toe to toe with a Benzino it don’t matter I’d never drag them in battles that I can handle unless I absolutely have to I’m supposed to set an example I need to be the leader, my crew looks for me to guide ‘em If some shit ever just pop off, I’m supposed to be beside ‘em Now Ja said "I tried to squash it, it was too late to stop it" There’s a certain line you just don’t cross and he crossed it I heard him say Hailie’s name on a song and I just lost it It was crazy, this shit went way beyond some Jay-Z and Nas shit And even though the battle was won, I feel like we lost it I spent too much energy on it, honestly I’m exhausted And I’m so caught in it I almost feel I’m the one who caused it This ain’t what I’m in hip-hop for, it’s not why I got in it That was never my object for someone to get killed Why would I wanna destroy something I help build It wasn’t my intentions, my intentions was good I went through my whole career without ever mentionin’ Suge &– bleeped out Now it’s just out of respect for not runnin’ my mouth And talkin’ about something that I knew nothing about Plus Dre told me stay out, this just wasn’t my beef So I did, I just fell back, watched and gritted my teeth While he’s all over TV down talkin’ a man who literally saved my life Like fuck it i understand this is business And this shit just isn’t none of my business But still knowin’ this shit could pop off at any minute cuz 我本应该像个战士般,从不丧失理智 就算我扛下这一切的一切 我本就不该发泄出来,我的弟兄也没必要知道这些 即便是有关Benzino的事接踵而至也无所谓 我从不把他们拖下水除非我显然是不得不这么做 我必须做出个榜样 担当起领袖,我的弟兄们需要我来指引他们 如果哪个家伙突然挂了,我也得站在他们这边 现在Ja Rule说“我试图阻止这场口水战,但为时已晚” 明明有条界限你没有越过但他越过了 我听到他在一首歌中念道Hailie(EMINEM的女儿)的名字我简直抓狂了 疯了,这家伙正在重蹈当年Jay-Z和Nas当年的覆辙 而且就算我们赢了这场争斗的胜利我仍感觉我们输了 我花了太多的精力在这上面,老实说我已经精疲力尽了 我已经身不由己了,就感觉这一切是因我而起的一样 这不是我所要Hip-Hop的,也不是我进入Hip-Hop圈的原因 我的目的绝不是要某人挂掉 为什么我要毁掉我亲手建立起来的呢? 这不是我的初衷,我的初衷是善意的 在我的说唱生涯中我甚至未曾提到过Suge(Suge被过滤掉了) 我只是出于尊重,没有开腔谈论那些我本就知之甚少的事 加上Dr.Dre叫我别插手,这不是我与Suge之间的摩擦 我听了Dr.Dre的劝告,没有插手,咬紧牙眼睁睁的看着那家伙(指Suge) 大谈Dr.Dre是怎么挽救我的小命的 操,我明白这只是工作而已, 不关我的事 但其实还是知道那家伙早晚要挂掉 [Chorus] Step by step, heart to heart, left right left We all fall down like toy soldiers Bit by bit, torn apart, we never win But the battle wages on for toy soldiers 一步接一步,心连着心,左右左 我们都倒下了,像玩具兵一样 一点一点地被击垮,我们永远不会胜利 但是战争仍因为我们这些玩具兵继续着 [Verse 2] There used to be a time when you could just say a rhyme And wouldn’t have to worry about one of your people dyin’ But now it’s elevated cuz once you put someone’s kids in it The shit gets escalated, it ain’t just words no more is it? It’s a different ball game, callin’ names and you ain’t just rappin’ We actually tried to stop the 50 and Ja beef from happenin’ Me and Dre had sat with him, kicked it and had a chat with him And asked him not to start it he wasn’t gonna go after him Until Ja started yappin’ in magazines how we stabbed him Fuck it 50 smash ‘em, mash ‘em and let him have it Meanwhile my attention is pullin’ in other directions Some receptionist at The Source who answers phones at his desk Has an erection for me and thinks that I’ll be his ressurection Tries to blow the dust off his mic and make a new record But now he’s fucked the game up cuz one of the ways I came up Was through that publication the same one that made me famous Now the owner of it has got a grudge against me for nothin’ Well fuck it, that mutherfucker can get it too, fuck him then But I’m so busy being pissed off I don’t stop to think That we just inherited 50’s beef with Murder Inc. And he’s inherited mine which is fine ain’t like either of us mind We still have soldiers that’s on the front line That’s willing to die for us as soon as we give the orders Never to extort us, strictly to show they support us We’ll maybe shout ‘em out in a rap or up in a chorus To show them we love ‘em back and let ‘em know how important it is To have Runyon Avenue soldiers up in our corners Their loyalty to us is worth more than any award is But I ain’t tryna have none of my people hurt and murdered It ain’t worth it, I can’t think of a perfecter way to word it Then to just say that I love ya’ll too much to see the virdict I’ll walk away from it all before I let it go any further But don’t get it twisted, it’s not a plea that I’m coppin’ I’m just willin’ to be the bigger man If ya’ll can quit poppin’ off at your jaws with the knockin’ Cuz frankly I’m sick of talkin’ I’m not gonna let someone elses coffin rest on my conscience cuz 或许曾经你还可以饶着舌 而不用担心你身边的人因此死去 但现在事情开始严肃起来了,一旦你在歌中涉及到某个家伙的人 他会火冒三丈,不就是几句歌词吗? 游戏已经不同了,当你在歌里提到某个人的名字时你已经不止是在饶舌而已了 我们确实有去阻止50cent和Ja Rule之间的口水战发生 我和Dr.Dre曾坐下来和他认真谈过 叫他不要开骂,他也没打算回击Ja Rule 直到Ja Rule在杂志上叫嚣我们如何攻击他的 操,50cent,我说操他妈的,让他叫嚣吧 与此同时我的注意力被转移到了另一个方向 Source的某个接线员(指Benzino,这里嘲笑他只不过是个干杂活的而已)在办公桌前接到一个关于我那几首未公开的demo带的电话后勃起了,以为我是他事业的转折点 想要以此重拾麦克风出张新唱片 但现在他不得不作罢了 因为正是这同一张唱片让我出名 现在拥有那母带的人开始无端的怨恨我了 去他妈的,那家伙居然拿到了母带,干他! 但我现在是不断的被人激怒,以至于我没时间停下来思考 我们只不过是承接了50cent和Murder.Inc之间的争斗而已 而他有个优点和我一样就是不会像我们中有些人那么把事情看得太认真(太介意) 我们仍有一帮听候我们发号施令便愿意为我们赴汤蹈火的弟兄在前线 他们从不敲诈我们,的的确确表现出他们对我们的支持 我们或许会在某首歌中念道他们的名字或者找他们跨刀献唱两句副歌部分 要向他们表达我们想他们回来,让他们知道有一帮Runyon Avenue的弟兄站在我们这边是多么重要 他们对我们的忠诚胜过一切奖项 但我从来没故意使我身边的人受伤或者干掉 这不值得,我想不到更完美的词来表达了 只能说我太爱你们了已经不怕上法庭了 我会在事情进一步恶化前抽身的 但不要误会,这并不是说我要坦白从宽以求轻判 我只是想成为一个更强壮的人 使你们不再因为口舌之争而引来杀身之祸。 坦白说我已经厌倦说话了 我不想再因为谁的死而产生负罪感 [Chorus] Step by step, heart to heart, left right left We all fall down like toy soldiers Bit by bit, torn apart, we never win But the battle wages on for toy soldiers 一步接一步,心连着心,左右左 我们都倒下了,像玩具兵一样 一点一点地被击垮,我们永远不会胜利 但是战争仍因为我们这些玩具兵继续着 背景介绍: 1.Jay-Z and Nas:Jay-Z和Nas当年的争斗号称世纪大战,双方谁也不肯让谁,在歌中互相对骂;但是最终以Jay-Z在商业上的成功而终结。 2.Ja Rule:说唱厂牌Murder.Inc旗下的一员,和EMINEM,50cent,Dr.Dre们有很大的过节,双方曾经一度在歌中,电台,杂志上互相指责,而这首歌中EM说到“I heard him say Hailie’s name on a song and I just lost it”指的是Ja Rule曾经在他的loose change里念道“Em ya claim ya mother’s a crackhead and Kim is a known slut,so what’s Hailie gon’ be when she grows up?” 3.The Source和Benzino:Source是一本专门的Hip-Hop杂志,而Benzino是The Source杂志的前任CEO,同时也是Ja Rule的好朋友,Made Men说唱团体的成员之一。Benzino在任时,The Source杂志曾经给EMINEM的专辑打了很低的分,而Benzino又宣称EMINEM是"rap hitler",双方因此积怨。2004年,The Source杂志宣称拥有EMINEM早年未公开的作品母带,歌曲中很明显的表现出EMINEM是个种族歧视者,并准备在下期杂志中随书赠碟,由读者进行评定。EMINEM随即让律师出面通过法庭禁止了这一举措,并同时对当年的那些作品所表现出来的幼稚公开道歉。 4.Suge:Suge Knight,真名Marion Knight,Death Row Records的创始人,Dr.Dre曾经就是旗下成员。但是后来Dr.Dre发现Death Row Records从事各项非法活动,要求退出Death Row Records。Suge把Dr.Dre踢了出去并找了一大堆帮派分子对Dr.Dre进行骚扰,同时宣布Dr.Dre的所有唱片版权都归他所有,后来Dr.Dre自立门户Aftermath厂牌。EM之所以在歌中滤掉了Suge的名字,是因为他答应了Dr.Dre决不在歌中提到Suge的名字,Dr.Dre也不希望他插手此事,引来麻烦,但是Suge还是不停的叫嚣,甚至骂EMINEM是个种族歧视者。此外,Suge还被认为是指使杀害2Pac的最大嫌疑人。 5.Runyon Avenue:D12里的Kon Artis和Kuniva创立的厂牌
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 是哪首歌的歌词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信