hey 039种子hope miss you so i'm not a shame,还是hey 039种子ho是什麼

Whenever the UK papers get a glimpse of Duchess Kate on a shopping spree, they usually refer to it as “retail therapy.”
I think they’re dead-on.
I think Kate is soothed and relaxed by shopping, bargain-hunting and by the simple act of spending money.
She enjoys a good bargain.
She enjoys antiquing.
She loves nothing more than to spend a whole day riffling through discount racks.
Some people are just like that – no judgment, I guess.
I think spending that much time shopping would be mind-numbing and rage-inducing.
Anyway, Kate was spotted shopping last Thursday – .
Princess Kate delighted locals in Holt, England, when she went shopping for antique dining accessories on Thursday. After browsing the Mews Antique Emporium – a 30-minute drive from her and Prince William’s country home, Anmer Hall – the expectant royal walked away with two big bags full of purchases.
“She bought wine glasses, a lace tablecloth, a glass vase, some bowls and a pair of nutcrackers,” a store employee confirms to PEOPLE.
Wearing a casual plaid cape over a black knitted top and jeans, Kate attracted some attention as she walked up the small town’s street.
After shopping in the antiques store (which she also visited back in April 2013), Princess Kate headed towards the small department store Bakers and Larners. “It’s known as the Harrods of Holt – it’s an old fashioned department store, they sell a little of everything,” said Nelson who also commented on Kate’s healthy appearance. “She looked very well, she didn’t look like she had any makeup on but she looked amazing.”
After Kate did , she simply stayed at Anmer Hall for a few days (probably without George or William) so she could decorate and shop in the area.
She probably wants Anmer to be perfectly decorated in time for Christmas, because that’s where she and William will be for the holidays.
They aren’t going to spend Christmas at the Middletons’ home, nor are they going to camp out at Sandringham.
According to Grazia, Will and Kate will once again “break with tradition” and only join up with the royal family for part of Christmas Day.
Britain’s Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will reportedly be doing their own thing this Christmas. The festive period is generally a time for families to meet up, and the British royals are no different, favouring spending the holiday together.
However, royal insiders say this year William and Catherine are breaking with tradition, and will only spend part of the day with the Queen at her Sandringham home, before going back to their lavish residence Anmer Hall in Norfolk, England.
“William spoke to the Queen about doing their own thing, especially since Kate has been suffering with acute morning sickness. He thought it would be nice for her to have a low-key Christmas. The Queen agreed,” a source told British magazine Grazia.
Catherine and William announced the happy news that they are expecting baby number two in September. They are already proud parents to Prince George, 16 months, and as with George, Catherine is once again suffering from severe morning sickness.
“Kate, William and George will join the royal family on Christmas morning before parting ways until Boxing Day. They will rejoin on Boxing Day for the annual shoot,” the insider added.
Catherine and William married in 2011, and the pair have previously spent the festive period with her family. Last year it was reported that William enjoyed Christmas so much with the Middletons, he’s introduced a more fun element to royal proceedings.
“Christmas in previous years has been formal and duty-filled. Timetables and instructions were even handed out to guests! But Wills’ Christmas with the Middletons last year made him realise how much more enjoyable the festive period could be and he’s been campaigning with Kate to bring that informal flavour to the royal fold,” a source previously revealed.
“He’s bought a lot of board games — the sillier the better. The idea is to play games like Pictionary and charades, which will bring people out of themselves. [His brother] Harry’s even suggested bringing a [Nintendo] Wii console! He loves to dance and sing — especially after a few mulled wines — so there are some great games and karaoke competitions you can play.”
[From Grazia via ]
Ha, I can only imagine what the Queen thought about William’s attempt to make her super-scheduled Christmas more “fun.”
The Queen’s holiday festivities are infamous for being a minefield of costume changes and hyper-scheduling.
But I guess it’s good that Will and Kate will spend the holidays at Anmer – that’s why the Queen gave it to them, so they would stop spending so much time at the Middletons’ home.
Oh, and that the Queen will be stopping by Anmer Hall during the Christmas festivities for a little house-warming party.
No wonder Kate is doing some last-minute decorating.
I hope for Kate’s sake that she didn’t paint everything in Anmer .
Photos courtesy of WENN, Pacific Coast News.
Featured Links
You can follow any responses to this entry through the
Whoa…the eyeliner in these pics…
Latest Comments找以下歌词_百度知道
找以下歌词
06:06:08:24hey boy安鬼~
11:18:06:38anyclub安鬼~
11:58不是taik安鬼~
11:17:07:07:09she安鬼~
11:04taik play love安鬼~
11:22ten minutes安鬼~
11:37是talk安鬼~
11:18:13pretty boy安鬼~
11:56爱向着我来的那天安鬼~
11:09爱我的请过来安鬼~
11:07:08:18:26as long as you love me 安鬼~
11:09:46im sorry安鬼~
11any one of us安鬼~
提问者采纳
, Fi dem sexual goal  She wish them the best。  Do what we can,  Take away the pain  Take away the hurt  Baby?? ??;t tell a lie just be yourself him deul gae doohl ruh dae ji ma  Nuhl dduh na dahl la mal eul hae (Have it your way)  Bling bling shine,  I wanna kiss you  You were my everything  And I really miss you  I need you and  I miss you and  I want you and  I love you ‘cause  I wanna hold you??? ;m a slide with you???我知道你的意思  You know ~ , it&#39?? ? :Backstreet&#39? ?, Ma  Whatever u say  U can Have it your way  Do what we can? ?.  波动的眼神 刚刚开始减缓  一厘米旁传来的 变缓的声波  Go??; let me show you the way  I looked for the sun?;re a genius  You think with you&#39? ?你为什么不懂这个呢, I knew it was real  But now I can’t take all the pain that I feel  Reach in your heart?.  来?为什么不知道 傻瓜 为你疯狂  ;m telling you)  Oh rae deun yun in geu gae ah ni dun  Joong yo hahn sa shil eun nun nae gae duh kuhl ri neun guht  I say nuh ae geu nyuah neun ji geum guh ool eul bo myuh  Buhl eun saek rihp seu tik hwah jang eul deut chil ha go  Baby neup eun goo doo ae ah pa ha go ee seul gul  Na neun dahl la geu nyuah wah nal bi gyo ha jin mal ah jwuh  Jahl eun soon gan ee ah ni la go haet jja nah  Young hwah sohk ae kat ihn oo ri ga dwi neun guh ya  Young hwah sohk shi boon il nyun do ji na chyuh  Uh ddae gub muhk ji neun ma nuh do nal won hae  Ji roo haet dun soon gan ee  Nal bo neun soon gan dahl la juh suh (I&#39? ;t find no sign of she khaki skirt  Light up the place like we spark these herbs  Love watch the way that she gwan  When a big tune a play pon the dance-hall set  Selector rewind every chance dem get  The rhythm design fi she dance and sweat  All when morning ashine she nuh start dance yet  Man clear the line when she walk and step  But she nah pay no mind to remarks dem mek  Always on time tek a chance and bet  She&#39?;s worth  Sitn&#39? .?, Go  It&#39?, but it’s raining today  I remember when I first looked into your eyes  It was like God was there?  ?, Call the pest control  Confident princess?;t Care  爱向着我来的那天
歌手??, in the Back of the Van  and Get it on? ?, Go?? ,自己等待的爱情降临到自己身旁  知道了这些后???, in the Back of the Van  and Get it on?? ? ?, to the back of the club  Go ahead?? ? ? ?,不知道他们是怎么相爱的  也许只有我自己什么都不知道,又向我传来  You got to me.&quot???? ??  ?? ???? ??!  The way you make me feel  I know your love is real  You satisfy my every want and need  H  Whare from  What you did  As long as you love me  Who you are  Where you&#39? ?伺机先追到我  ? ? ?。??我心里早就有你了  I know~ ? , &quot, always in my heart  And now I can’t believe that our love is torn apart  I need you and  I miss you and  I want you and  I love you ‘cause  I wanna hold you?? .  Ride with you? ?.?? .  你什么时候开始爱别人?看着我 抱抱我  ? ?? , baby?  . Feel free yourself?. at the anyclub? ;m leaving my life in your hands  People say I&#39?:徐智英
专辑??;m telling you)  Oh rae deun yun in geu gae ah ni dun  Joong yo hahn sa shil eun nun nae gae duh kuhl ri neun guht  Just one 10 minutes nae guht shi dwi neun shi gan  Moh deun gae kkeut nan hoo geu nyuah ga oh go ee suh  Baby buhk eun rihp seu tik juhn seu reup ki do ha ji  Nae gae wah bwah ee jae nun nal ah nah bwah do gwaen cha nah  Don&#39??为什么不知道 傻瓜 为你疯狂  ?? ?;s a fine piece of mind with right mindset  She said? ?;ve tried to hide it so that no one knows  But I guess it shows  When you look in to my eyes  What you did and where you&#39???? . into the A;re mind and not you&#39??? ? ????:Different This Time
韩文  ?? ? ? ?再动一动  My Boy ~ ?为什么不知道 傻瓜 因为你笑  ? ? ?.  I wanna be the got you so? ?? ? , as long as you love me?? ;m a ride with you? ?.  I wanna be the got you so? ?? ?再动一动  My Boy ~ ,就这样去爱  对那一个人?并不装蒜  ;re from  Don&#39?, I’m insane? ?!  You&#39? , I knew it was real  I’m sorry about the pain I made you feel  That wasn’t me? ??  Now I’m nothing to you.&quot? ?再动一动  , and I’m trying  Now on the inside it feels like I’m dying  I need you and  I miss you and  I want you and  I love you ‘cause  I wanna hold you.  接电话? ?让我看到你的心  ?? ???? ? ? ? ??  ??我心里早就有你了  I know~ ? , in the Back of the Van  and Get it on? ??,深呼吸  我就变成女皇  Let&#39?并不装蒜  ? :李孝利
这也是首韩文歌  Yo??,  I wanna kiss you  You were my everything  And I really miss you  (Talking) I just wish everything could have turned out differently  I had a special feeling about you  I thought maybe you did too  You would understand?:后街男孩
专辑?;re comin from  I don&#39?? ?为什么你不懂呢? ;t care??? ;m a slide with you?? ??我这样的女人 和看起来不一样  , I know I’m still there  I don’t wanna hear that you no longer care  Rt get you out of my head  Don&#39. Encourage yourself, Ma;s that flyest thing that makes me lose my mind  Tonight I got to make you mine  身体发热的人互相交换着更深的接触  用锐利的眼光交换着更深的迹象  You got to me.你只需找我  Everyday you at the club A,看见那么的幸福的你  每天都想数千遍的对你说爱你的话  不知不觉中? ?这样会有人  ? ??;m crazy and that I am blind  Risking it all in a glance  How you got me blind is still a mystery  I can&#39? ?. was really good man?? ,向我走来吧~~  Im Sorry——Some Dude  (Talking)This goes out to someone that was  Once the most important person in my life  I didn’t realize it at the time  I can’t forgive myself for the way I treated you so  I don’t really expect you to either  It’s just?可不可以看看我的眼神  .  忧郁的举动 现在停止  只需相信我 不要怀疑Follow the leader?;re on the run  It seems like we&#39? ?; outta she purse  Whole heap a fool have to start disperse  Police ah come you see how fast she splurt  Can&#39??, Go???? ? Rems deep within me  Doesn&#39. at the anyclub.  你能感受到的气息 不要犹豫pass me  在此不需要犹豫touch me  Go.  I Don&#39, I tried??为什么你不懂呢??,跟我一起动  Doing your move??, it&#39? ? ??看着我 抱抱我  ?一整天都盯着电话看  ;re mind and not you&#39??, Rasta bless dem soul  Her mouth nuh filthy? ?? :ve bJunior you&#39?你为什么不懂这个呢, Rovleta Fraser  [CFliminitti&quot. do it to me,  I wanna kiss you  You were my everything  And I really miss you  (Talking) And I do miss you  I just thought we were meant to be  I guess now?? ? ?  You looked like an angel wearing that blouse  We hit it off? ~~为什么不知道 傻瓜 我只为你  , &quot? ?? .?? , She call me ten time  If mi nuh pick up then she panic  Then she call mi friend line  Cause she want the veteran fi come and bend up her spine  A substantial amount of African fly squat  I have to sip a roots and bun a one night cap  And she love the veteran??为什么不知道 傻瓜 我为你活着  ?? ?为什么不知道 傻瓜 因为你笑  ? ????看着我 抱抱我  ;re always on my mind  We need to spend more time  Cause no one else can touch my heart and mind  [Verse 1]  She look so good in her clothes  She get dressed and roll  So much man a fly down, was that a lie?, &quot? ? ? :  演唱?? , to the back of the club  Go ahead:Damian Marley
专辑? ? ?那些话我好想听到  ? ?一整天都盯着电话看  :Hey Girl
歌手, Ma? ?,你自己小心? .&quot? , Go  It&#39? ? ?可不可以变得更单纯一点  ;t really matter if you&#39,拜托  Go.  I&#39,过来.???, you’re with another guy  I tried?;t care what you did  As long as you love me  Every little thing that you have said and done  Feels like it&#39??;  Uh uh ya heard?? ?? ??你为什么不懂这个呢?;t care who you are  Where you&#39?? ? ;re peanuts  Your gang of Jamaican Al Pacinos  Drinking Blue Mountain cappuccinos??.  Hey 用我的声音 为你解渴  通过麦克风   I seh? ;Baby you&#39. Got you so??? ? ??:魔女由熙
这还是首韩文歌  爱向着我来的那天  魔女由熙(韩剧)  看着天空中的被风吹着的云???为什么你不懂呢??, Ma  As Long As You Love Me
歌手???? ???, you’ll always be in my heart  You’ll always be my baby  Our first day??? .  你什么时候开始爱别人? .  Inspiration in keep go on?? ????; weh she have and that is the attraction  What she want is what she get and that is satisfaction  Well she want it all night and not just fi a fraction  Well too much long talking now a time fi action  Well she love fi spend money but she rather spend time  And if mi gone fi ten minute? :Welcome to Jamrock  feat??, heaven in the skies  I wore a disguise &quot,我的爱又一次重生  如果爱情向我走来  我会马上?为什么不知道 傻瓜 我为你活着  ????再动一动  My Boy ~ ? ?可不可以不这样错过我  ?? ???;re a genius  You think with you&#39???  ??我知道你的意思  You know ~ ? ~~为什么不知道 傻瓜 我只为你  Hey Boy-徐智英  ●●●  ●●  ●  ??? ??? . do it to me??那些话我好想听到  Hey Boy ~ ??? ??;ma make&#39??, Ma  你注视我 又有什么无耻的想法  你爱我 一如既往的错觉  Go? ;re the cleanest  The true definition of what my queen is  Nothing coulda ever really come between us  Share the same room and Jah will feed us? ? ? ?  。拥抱我的爱情  哦~~我的爱情????  Hey Boy ~ ?  Ok  I&#39??;ve only got you inside my mind  you know you have made me blind  I lie awake and pray  That you will look my way  I have all this longing in my heart  I knew it right from the start  Oh my pretty pretty boy i love you  like i Never ever loved no one before you  Pretty pretty boy of mine  Just tell me you love me too  Oh my pretty pretty boy i need you  Oh my pretty pretty boy i do  Let me inside make me stay right beside you  I used to write your name  And put it a frame  And sometime i thing i hear you call  Right from my bedroom wall  You stay a little while  And touch me with your smile  And what can i say to make you mine  To reach out for you in time  Oh my pretty pretty boy i love you  like i Never ever loved no one before you  Pretty pretty boy of mine  Just tell me you love me too  Oh my pretty pretty boy i need you  Oh my pretty pretty boy i do  Let me inside make me stay right beside you  Oh my pretty pretty boy i love you  like i Never ever loved no one before you  Pretty pretty boy of mine  Just tell me you love me too  Oh my pretty pretty boy i need you  Oh my pretty pretty boy i do  Let me inside make me stay right beside you  Hey boy
歌手? ? ??  s on  cuz you make me wanna sing this song  过于明显的习惯,  I wanna kiss you  You were my everything  And I really miss you  I need you and  I miss you and  I want you and  I love you ‘cause  I wanna hold you?? , Ma  Whatever u say  U can Have it your way  Do what we can,  I wanna kiss you  You were my everything  And I really miss you  I knew you gonna sit and play this with your new man  And then sit and laugh as you’re holding his hand  The thought of that just shatters my heart  It breaks in my soul and it tears me apart  At times we was off I was scared to show you  Now I wanna hold you until I can’t hold you  Without you? .  Cop somin&#39??; drop somin&#39?, I tried, it brings tears to my eyes  Now I’m not even a thought in your mind  I can see clearly? :In Love With Bosco  Hey Boy Tell me why  一加一系二都搞坏  Hey Boy 好失败  不想等实在影响好大  Hey Boy Tell me why  不想忍实在影响好大  Hey Boy 好失败  不冲锋陷阵都缴械  心急对你对你有害  走差一步通心被快乐瞒害  必须等待 唔好走开  必须忍耐 愈想要愈放开  等她的讯号 就算你收唔到  如明日有雾 你想守备 制服更加早  要想太空 直入宇宙倒数  你骄高放慢更好  样样做到不必一次做到  不必每天想过界  为何让攻手机的短讯做邮差  Play boy 好失败  不想等实在影响好大  不必天天都伟大  环游领呔双方都要去了解  Play boy 好失败  不想忍实在影响好大  心急对你对你有害  走差一步通心被快乐瞒害  必须等待 唔好走开  必须忍耐 愈想要愈放开  等她的讯号 就算你收唔到  如明日有雾 你想守备 制服更加早  要想太空 直入宇宙倒数  你骄高放慢更好  样样做到不必一次做到  不必每天想过界  为何让攻手机的短讯做邮差  Play boy 好失败  不想等实在影响好大  不必天天都伟大  环游领呔双方都要去了解  Play boy 好失败  不想忍实在影响好大  不必每天想过界  为何让攻手机的短讯做邮差  Play boy 好失败  不想等实在影响好大  不必天天都伟大  环游领呔双方都要去了解  Play boy 好失败  不想忍实在影响好大  不必每天想过界  为何让攻手机的短讯做邮差  Play boy 好失败  不想等实在影响好大  不必天天都伟大  环游领呔双方都要去了解  Play boy 好失败  不想忍实在影响好大  不必每天想过界  为何让攻手机的短讯做邮差  Play boy 好失败  不想等实在影响好大  不必天天都伟大  环游领呔双方都要去了解  Play boy 好失败  不想忍实在影响好大  曲名???? , my love is not blind  I need you and  I miss you and  I want you and  I love you ‘cause  I wanna hold you? ?我这样的女人 和看起来不一样  ?,早已经在我的心里  为了自己的爱情??我心里早就有你了  I know~ ??;re meant to be  I&#39??, everything seems strange  Your name is forever planted in my brain  Damn it??让我看到你的心  :Ashily
专辑? ?.  Now believe us?昨晚喝醉犹豫要说的  ?那些话我好想听到  Hey Boy ~ , but…  No matter what!  Animal you never know from you born  Places you only see when travel channel tun on  Our means of trans-p is when the camel run on  Camouflage and fatigue is our style and fashion  &quot, Go  It&#39? ?? ?? ?只要再靠近点 我就都给你  ?.  Ya know is going down right???? ? ?.  You already know that I' fi gwan she wi start it first  Wheel and pop off?  I didn’t think you would ever do me like this  I didn’t think you’d wanna see me depressed  I thought you’t escape  my heart will break  cause i made a stupid mistake  a stupid mistake  a stupid mistake  a stupid mistake  she means nothing to me  nothing to me  i swear every word is true  i don&#39?,过于明显的方式  不要被我发现?;s that flyest thing that makes me lose my mind  Tonight I got to make you mine  Move from that scrub????;s that flyest thing that makes me lose my mind  Tonight I got to make you mine  注视我的人都是眼光高的陶醉鬼  不规律的呼吸声, Go?, &quot?,才知道爱情早已经来到我身边  那么让我期待的东西;cause I didn’t want to get hurt  But I didn’t know I made everything worse  You told me we were crazy in love  But you didn’t care when push came to shove  If you loved me as much as you said you did  Then you wouldn’t have hurt me like I ain’t shit  Now you pushed me away like you never even knew me  I loved you with my heart?,过来  Ds get this party started  I&#39?. Stephen Marley? ? ? ? ? , we can make it work  What about when you  Looked into my eyes  Told me you loved me  As you would hugged me  I guess everything you said was a lie  I think about it???;em move their body  When I step up in the club?? .&  [Chorus Repeats]  [Verse 3]  So boom???;re peanuts  Your gang of Jamaican Al Pacinos  Drinking Blue Mountain cappuccinos?. Got you so?;re here with me  I don&#39? ?, down  girl i know i&#39????? ???.  Get it pop pop in for these? ?? ;s that flyest thing that makes me lose my mind  Tonight I got to make you mine  Little bit slow? , in the Back of the Van  and Get it on?.??. I don’t even know  Just listen…  You’re the one that I like?只要再靠近点 我就都给你  ???  Move from that scrub?;s right to come sarang ae ppa jin guh la go  Guh ji seul mal hal kkuh myun moh doo ob dun gul ro hae  I say nuh ae geu nyuah neun ji geum guh ool eul bo myuh  Buhl eun saek rihp seu tik hwah jang eul deut chil ha go  Baby neup eun goo doo ae ah pa ha go ee seul gul  Na neun dahl la geu nyuah wah nal bi gyo ha jin mal ah jwuh  Just one 10 minutes nae guht shi dwi neun shi gan  Soon jin hahn nae suhn ae sohk ah oh neun nam ja deul  Baby da reun mae ryuk ae heun deul ri go eet jjah nah  Yong ki nae bwah da ga wah nal ga jihl soo do eet jjah nah  Just one 10 minutes  《AnyClub》中文歌词? ? ?? ?? ? ? ?? ???可不可以不这样错过我  ??, just holding you in my arms  I don’t know how I could do you so wrong  I really wanna show you I really need to hold you  I really wanna know you like no one could else know you  re the cleanest  The true definition of what my queen is  Nothing coulda ever really come between us  Share the same room and Jah will feed us??, Go  It&#39????  不哭泣~不流泪~让我们勇敢去爱~  -End-  黄宗泽 - Hey Boy  专辑;t escape  my heart will break  cause i made a stupid mistake  anyone can fall  anyone can hurt someone they love  hearts will break  cos i made a stupid mistake  a stupid mistake  Lee Hyori - 10 Minutes
这是首韩文歌  Just one 10 minutes nae guht shi dwi neun shi gan  Soon jin hahn nae suhn ae sohk ah oh neun nam ja deul  Baby da reun mae ryuk ae heun deul ri go eet jjah nah  Yong ki nae bwah da ga wah nal ga jihl soo do eet jjah nah  Uh neu nuh jeun bahm hon ja deul uh sun goht juhm  Choo neun sa rahm deul geu sohk ae geu nyuah wah nuh  Waehn ji kuhl ri neun nuhl gat go shi puh jyuh  Geu nyuah ga ja ril bi oon geu shi boon ahn ae  Ji roo haet dun soon gan ee  Nal bo neun soon gan dahl la juh suh (I's Back  Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine  I&#39:jimyihn  I lie awake at night  see thing in black and white  I&#39?,在这一瞬间, or without me  I just want you to be happy  END  Pretty boy—— M2M    Will I seh? ?一整天都盯着电话看  ;m a body bomb rusher?, him always hit the right spot  And the way she feel so good  I have to bounce right back  [Chorus Repeats]  累死了? ? .  t care what is written in you history  As long as you&#39? ;Junior you&#39?, Like nuh cess tank pool  Smarter than most intelluctual fools  Weh spend dem time pon internet chat rooms  She said,用温暖的心去对待  用我的方式去寻找爱  MUSIC  因为现在还不懂什么是爱情  不知道什么时候才等待着爱情的降临  不能就一点点的给我点微笑吗  致使我的爱情只能藏在嘴里  每当到你?可不可以再多提起一点勇气  ? ? ?? ?, this I confess  You said you were my best friend?,  I wanna kiss you  You were my everything  And I really miss you  I need you and  I miss you and  I want you and  I love you ‘cause  I wanna hold you? ??  We right back get it again like we lip somin've been such a fool  giving into temptation  i should have played it cool  the situation got out of hand  i hope you understand  it can happen to anyone of us  anyone you think of  anyone can fall  anyone can hurt someone they love  hearts will break  cos i made a stupid mistake  it can happen to anyone of us  say you will forgive me  anyone can fail  say you will believe me  i can&#39?  , we’ll never know  The only thing I want is for you to be happy  Whether it be with me?? , the one that I need  The one that I gotta have just to succeed  When I first saw you???, really and trul  I guess you forgot about the times that we shared  When I would run my fingers through your hair  L  [Chorus Repeats]  [Verse 2]  Why mi love her fi all she&#39, Supn&#39??我知道你的意思  You know ~ ;t escape  my heart will break  cause i made a stupid mistake  a stupid mistake  she was kind of exciting  a little crazy  i should have known  she must have altered my senses  as i offered to walk her home  the situation got out of hand  i hope you understand  it can happen to anyone of us  anyone you think of  anyone can fall  anyone can hurt someone they love  hearts will break  cos i made a stupid mistake  it can happen to anyone of us  say you will forgive me  anyone can fail  say you will believe me  i can&#39: come into me?你为什么不懂这个呢???昨晚喝醉犹豫要说的  ???????可不可以看看我的眼神  ????. into the A? ?只要再靠近点 我就都给你  ???, She address them bold  SBaby you&#39, Go?? ;t wanna lose you  the situation got out of hand  i hope you understand  it can happen to anyone of us  anyone you think of  anyone can fall  anyone can hurt someone they love  hearts will break  cos i made a stupid mistake  it can happen to anyone of us  say you will forgive me  anyone can fail  say you will believe me  i can&#39? ??可不可以变得更单纯一点  : Stephen Marley & Rovleta Fraser]  Hey girl,一点点这样的改变着  不自不觉中开始有了期待  因为现在还不懂什么是爱情  不知道什么时候才等待着爱情的降临  不能就一点点的给我点微笑吗  致使我的爱情只能藏在嘴里  那些非常相爱的人?? ? , it seemed so magical  I remember all the time that I had with you  Remember when you first came to my house?.  Now drop.  I&#39?,不知道为什么心有些痛  不自不觉中我的眼中蕴含着眼泪  渐渐的自己心里.?   anyone of us - gareth gates  i&#39? .?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 shame电影完整版 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。