一首女英文歌画面中是古埃及人画面一个男人趴在桌子上

前几天听见一首英文歌歌词中有if you wanna be with me ,I will manke your dream cometrue.是个女歌手,歌词大概如上.这段歌词出现在副歌中.
是下面二个里的吗.Da Buzz - Wanna Be With Me lyricsWant to be with me,Want to be with me(Wanna be with me)Vers 1.Night falls, everbody change their attitudeand they start to run, they wanna be the first in line again.oo-ohI go, stepping on the gas to a fortuneI don't know if I win, but Saturday is bringing the magic inWanna be with meLet me show you, that I love you. Oh-yeahWanna be with meYou'll be stronger, I will hold youIf you wanna be with me(Wanna be with me)Vers 2.Turned here, listen to a voice that I dont knowThen we start to dance, feel his body movin closer now.Oh-yeahAnd I feel, take a step around I feel so good.I dont know if I win, but saturday is bringing the magic in.Wanna be with meLet me show you, that I love you. Oh-yeahWanna be with meYou'll be stronger, I will hold youIf you wanna be with meWant to be with meWant to be with meOne is for the musicTwo is for the moves you're makingThree is for emotionsDo you, do you love me?Wanna be with meLet me show you, that I love you. Oh-yeahWanna be with meYou'll be stronger, I will hold youIf you wanna be with meLet me show you, that I love you. Oh-yeahWanna be with meYou'll be stronger, I will hold youIf you wanna be with meIf you wanna be with me 辣妹《Wanna Be》歌词5[ 标签:辣妹,歌词 歌曲:Wanna Be 歌手:Spice Girls Yo Tell you what I want What I really really want So tell me what you want What you really really want I'll tell you what I want What I really really want So tell me what you want I wanna I wanna I wanna I wanna I wanna Really really really wanna ziga ziga ha! If you want my future Forget my past If you wanna get with me Better make it fast Now don't go wasting My presure's time Get your act together we could be just fine I'll tell you what I want What I really really want So tell me what you want I wanna I wanna I wanna I wanna I wanna Really really really wanna ziga ziga ha! If you wanna be my lover You gotta get with my friends Make it last forever Friendship never ends if you wanna be my lover You have got to give Taking is too easy but that's the way it is What you think about that Now you know how I feel Say you can handle my love Are you for real I won't be hasty I'll give you a try If you really bug me then I'll say goodbye Yo I'll tell you what I want What I really really want So tell me what you want What you really really want I wanna I wanna I wanna I wanna I wanna Really really really wanna ziga ziga a! If you wanna be my lover You gotta get with my friends Make it last forever Friendship never ends if you wanna be my lover You have got to give Taking is too easy but that's the way it is …
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
这首歌就是叫game over
帮到你就给个好评吧
大家还关注
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'求一首英文歌,是一个女的唱的,内容是什么坚强,在中国好声音的擂台上有人唱唱过,最近又成了一个汽车广_百度知道
求一首英文歌,是一个女的唱的,内容是什么坚强,在中国好声音的擂台上有人唱唱过,最近又成了一个汽车广
最近又成了一个汽车广告的背景音乐求一首英文歌,内容是什么坚强,是一个女的唱的,谁唱的,在中国好声音的擂台上有人唱唱过,这歌叫什么
提问者采纳
stronger--kelly clarkson
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌mv女歌手穿白长裙画面是爱人重逢_百度知道
一首英文歌mv女歌手穿白长裙画面是爱人重逢
Imagine if the life that you thought you shared wasn't really thereIt was made up in your mind, could be anyone, anywhereCause you'd be living in a world of your own design, underminedIn another place, other space and timeAs the dust clears and it all starts to disappearIt may get harder, cause you just restartedAnd wherever you are, land on another starIt may get harder, cause you just restartedYou better get real, real, real and realise that the situation is going nowhereBecause you act so tough, I totally lost controlSo please try to understand that if I could, I'd call and I would be thereAnd if I didn't hurt so much, you know I'd give you it allYou know I'd give you it allImagine if the friend that you thought you knew wasn't really trueIt just existed in your head, the reflection used wasn't youCompletely unaware, could be anywhere, anytimeCause there was a shift in the paradigmAs the dust clears and it all starts to disappearIt may get harder, cause you just restartedAnd wherever you are, land on another starIt 哗矗糕匪蕹睹革色宫姬may get harder, cause you just restartedYou better get real, real, real and realise that the situation is going nowhereBecause you act so tough, I totally lost controlSo please, try to understand that if I could, I'd call and I would be thereAnd if I didn't hurt so much, you know I'd give you it allIt may get harder, cause you just restartedYou know I'd give you it all.It may get harder, cause you just restarted
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,mv讲的是一个女人在丛林里,最后征服了狮子(还是老虎?),成为森林之王.画面很好看,mv中还有大象,猴子,有一幕是大象喷水,女主在洗澡.
小慎wan612
是Katy Perry的Roar,她的MV一直很多彩
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 古埃及文字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信