寻一首英文歌歌词里有oh my face nothing better歌词yuong

寻一首英文歌,歌词里有一句记得是time after time,男生版的!_百度知道
寻一首英文歌,歌词里有一句记得是time after time,男生版的!
百度搜过,没找着,绝对不是那个什么日本的,或是任何女声的,而且是纯英文歌,很好听的,是在某本电子杂志上听到的!
是Westlife的Don't get me wrong吗?Don't get me wrongI've played my part and it's overI'm tired of being strongBy hiding that I'm not yeahDon't get me wrongYou've played your part and I think you knowThis love's for realIt's time to show just how I feelTime after timeI refuse to see whyI can't go on without you by my sideBaby I just wanna get to know that if you care you could be part of my lifeBaby don't you know we could be doing this forever and be doing alrightYeahTime after timeThis moment's been on my mindNow I've left it behindOh don't get me wrongYeahDon't get me wrongYou bruised my heart and it's achingIt wouldn't take you longTo see that I'm in painDon't get me wrongIf you run off nowYou should be mistakenThis love's for realAnd baby this is how I feel yeahTime after timeI've been tryin' to denyI can't go on without you by my sideBaby I just wanna get to know that if you care you could be part of my life(Part of my life yeah)Baby don't you know we could be doing this forever and be doing alrightYeahTime after timeThis moment's been on my mindNow I've left it behindJust don't get me wrongEn don't get me wrongNo no babyOoh yeahTime after timeI've been tryin' to denyI need the nearness of you to get by(Don't get me wrong)Baby I just wanna get to know that if you care you could be part of my life(Part of my life baby)Baby don't you know we could be doing this forever and be doing alrightTime after timeThis moment's been on my mindNow I've left it behindDon't get me wrongBaby I just wanna get to know that if you care you could be part of my life(Part of my life) (Don't get me wrong)Baby don't you know we could be doing this forever and be doing alrightTime after timeThis moment's been on my mindNow I've left it behindI've left it behindDon't get me wrong
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
有首英文的经典歌曲名字就叫TIME AFTER TIME,很多人翻唱过,有男也有女,版本也有很多个
it might be you ??或者就是time after time 这首歌???
Carly Simon的time after time
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,歌词大概是the smiling you face that mean dall never near me ,could you choosing you_百度知道
有一首英文歌,歌词大概是the smiling you face that mean dall never near me ,could you choosing you
rise ..........touch of you face that you near me forever you go ,the say a best ,i nothing nothing at all....
大概就是个谱,歌手好像是什么什么南德斯唱的,麻烦各位大虾告诉我这首歌名叫啥啊!万分感谢了!!!
提问者采纳
还好你是打英文不是打中文谐音的呃。
when you say nothing at all有不少版本,找你喜欢的吧
提问者评价
谢谢!!!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁不小心删了一首英文歌,女的唱的,歌的前奏独白有句:May i come in,然后歌词有句...baby face,节奏欢快_百度知道
不小心删了一首英文歌,女的唱的,歌的前奏独白有句:May i come in,然后歌词有句...baby face,节奏欢快
这首歌叫什么来着?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
是bubbly——Colbie Caillat
,我之前也不小心删除了,后面百度问问,大家告诉我是这个,我一听旋律就知道是了。
歌词是这样:will you come in...
来自:求助得到的回答
Bubbly很好听的
不是,那首歌没有前奏,一上来就唱
那我就不知道了~sorry~
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高分求一首英文歌名歌词有look at my face, look at my eyes...._百度知道
高分求一首英文歌名歌词有look at my face, look at my eyes....
make it history, got no good for me, just do it........look at my face, look at my eyes, look at the sun that always mine, look at the years, look at the days, look out the window.
提问者采纳
HAVE FUN .. !&
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁!一首男英文歌,歌词有句face you and your love when we can see we give it all we give it all for_百度知道
!一首男英文歌,歌词有句face you and your love when we can see we give it all we give it all for
求求尽快答复我
中文是:面对着你和你的爱,当我们能相见的时候,给出所有的爱 !~是一首关于爱情的歌!~~
额。。不知道你说的是不是乡村歌手George Strait 的 Give It All We Got Tonight。。跟你给的歌词有一些偏差 但感觉应该是这首 希望能够帮到你。。
但不是的!~~
哦~那就不知道了。。如果你可以哼的出来 可以试着去 这上面找找。。
你把你的qq 号留下,我发给你吧!!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
找到了么,我也想知道是什么。。
Give It All We Got Tonight
不是的!~~~
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询