exo月光 后面exo chen生日假声的词是什么 求解答!

求!是一位粉丝翻唱的EXO的《月光》,英文版的。有歌词吗?求歌词!!!_百度知道
求!是一位粉丝翻唱的EXO的《月光》,英文版的。有歌词吗?求歌词!!!
提问者采纳
Moonlight – EXO (Eng Ver.)Yeah (Stop, stop, stop, stop)You’ll only get your wings wetStop, stop, stop, stopAs the day falls into darknessYou come up to me quietlyYou save me from a nightmare But before I’m aware You seem to fade awayAs if you were never thereIt’s just as if I’ve lost you, you, youThe night sky’s empty, silent out thereNothing movesSo baby hold onI need to be with youBut the distance between us is so vast that I don’t know what to doYou’re showered by the glow of the moonlightIt’s so enchanting Can’t get you out of my mindFrozen like an image Barely in sightBut there foreverCan’t reach out to touch youOr to hold you in my armsEven if I close my eyesI can never dream of youCause you’re not here with me You’re not in my storyIt only hurts The more I try to get to youI know this needs to stop, stop, stop, stop, yeahI know I need to stop, stop, stop, stop, yeahI let you go without calling out to youCause I’m scared my tears, baby Will only get your wings wetNo matter what I say to youYou don’t hear meAnd you’re with someone else now alreadyWhy are you doing this to me
If your heart is hurting That’s not what you should doYou’re still the one that’s in my heartSo if you’re hurting, I am tooYou’re showered by the glow of the moonlightIt’s so enchanting Can’t get you out of my mindFrozen like an image Barely in sightBut there foreverCan’t reach out to touch youOr to hold you in my armsEven if I close my eyesI can never dream of youCause you’re not here with me You’re not in my storyIt only hurts The more I try to get to youI know this needs to stop, stop, stop, stop, yeahI know I need to stop, stop, stop, stop, yeahI let you go without calling out to youCause I’m scared my tears, baby Will only get your wings wetYou hide your pain underneath a smileEven though you’ve been hurting for a long whileI see the trembling of your fragile wingsI can tell you’re suffering
I’m telling youYou can stay hereRight by my sideI’ll keep you safe with meYou’ll be fineI’ll hold you ‘til down And following the moonYou can fly to tomorrowDon’t look back, yeahCan’t reach out to touch youOr to hold you in my armsEven if I close my eyesI can never dream of youCause you’re not here with me You’re not in my storyIt only hurts The more I try to get to youI know this needs to stop, stop, stop, stop, yeahI know I need to stop, stop, stop, stop, yeahI let you go without calling out to youCause I’m scared my tears, baby Will only get your wings wetStop, stop, stop, stopYou’ll only get your wings wetStop, stop, stop, stopYou’ll only get your wings wetStop, stop, stop, stopYou’ll only get your wings wet
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Moonlight – EXO (Eng Ver.)Yeah (Stop, stop, stop, stop)You’ll only get your wings wetStop, stop, stop, stopAs the day falls into darknessYou come up to me quietlyYou save me from a nightmare But before I’m aware You seem to fade awayAs if you were never thereIt’s just as if I’ve lost you, you, youThe night sky’s empty, silent out thereNothing movesSo baby hold onI need to be with youBut the distance between us is so vast that I don’t know what to doYou’re showered by the glow of the moonlightIt’s so enchanting Can’t get you out of my mindFrozen like an image Barely in sightBut there foreverCan’t reach out to touch youOr to hold you in my armsEven if I close my eyesI can never dream of youCause you’re not here with me You’re not in my storyIt only hurts The more I try to get to youI know this needs to stop, stop, stop, stop, yeahI know I need to stop, stop, stop, stop, yeahI let you go without calling out to youCause I’m scared my tears, baby Will only get your wings wetNo matter what I say to youYou don’t hear meAnd you’re with someone else now alreadyWhy are you doing this to meIf your heart is hurting That’s not what you should doYou’re still the one that’s in my heartSo if you’re hurting, I am tooYou’re showered by the glow of the moonlightIt’s so enchanting Can’t get you out of my mindFrozen like an image Barely in sightBut there foreverCan’t reach out to touch youOr to hold you in my armsEven if I close my eyesI can never dream of youCause you’re not here with me You’re not in my storyIt only hurts The more I try to get to youI know this needs to stop, stop, stop, stop, yeahI know I need to stop, stop, stop, stop, yeahI let you go without calling out to youCause I’m scared my tears, baby Will only get your wings wetYou hide your pain underneath a smileEven though you’ve been hurting for a long whileI see the trembling of your fragile wingsI can tell you’re suffering I’m telling youYou can stay hereRight by my sideI’ll keep you safe with meYou’ll be fineI’ll hold you ‘til down And following the moonYou can fly to tomorrowDon’t look back, yeahCan’t reach out to touch youOr to hold you in my armsEven if I close my eyesI can never dream of youCause you’re not here with me You’re not in my storyIt only hurts The more I try to get to youI know this needs to stop, stop, stop, stop, yeahI know I need to stop, stop, stop, stop, yeahI let you go without calling out to youCause I’m scared my tears, baby Will only get your wings wetStop, stop, stop, stopYou’ll only get your wings wetStop, stop, stop, stopYou’ll only get your wings wetStop, stop, stop, stopYou’ll only get your wings wet
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁照片中EXO的成员超能力是什么?求解答!_百度知道
按默认排序
EXO里XIUMIN在《MAMA》中的专属技能(元素):FROST冻结物体(与SUHO的水技能相对应)
D结冰 那是秀敏 我写过的望采纳
回答这些问题有什么用啊?
可以领卡互动
冰 这就是大哥的超能力…
结冰能力吧
是秀敏吗?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁exo mcountdown 月光
140523 EXO 1st Concert 月光 Moonlight (主 鹿晗)
cr. @ lulu0420lulu
【EXO】WOLF (130620 MCountdown)
【EXO】WOLF (130620 MCountdown)
131219_Mcountdown_EXO vs 孝琳_1位候补
Cr:krisbrows8
140605 EXO - Moonlight , Overdose 现场 M COUNTDOWN
140605 EXO - Moonlight , Overdose 现场 M COUNTDOWN
EXO-《月光》(主鹿晗) (超清带字幕版)
exo mcountdown 月光|exo月光歌词分配
exo mcountdown 月光相关推荐
更多“exo mcountdown 月光”搜索结果
【Exo】Christmas Day (131219 Mcountdown)
【Exo】Christmas Day (131219 Mcountdown)
140605 MCD 《Moonlight 月光》EXO初舞台
Mcountdown teaser EXO
Mcountdown teaser
EXO - Lay Solo 月光 香港演唱会 饭拍版 14_06_01[超清版]
稍后补充视频简介
EXO最新合体展现特别舞台 140605
M! Countdown
140523EXO首尔CON_月光+白度SOLO
伯贤SOLO PART
D.O. SOLO PART
【A】140601 EXO香港演唱会饭拍,艺兴solo&月光
EXO香港演唱会 月光
稍后补充视频简介
EXO获得一位-人气歌谣韩国综艺MCountDown130818
稍后补充视频简介
140602EXO 香港演唱会 月光中文版
140602EXO 香港演唱会 月光中文版 近距离拍摄
【EXO】Growl (130808 MCountdown)
【EXO】Growl (130808 MCountdown)
【EXO】Miracles in December (131212 Mcountdown)
【EXO】Miracles in December (131212 Mcountdown)
[现场]140515 EXO - Overdose 回归最新舞台 (M!CountDown)
稍后补充视频简介
EXO - 月光 - 香港演唱会 主-鹿晗 Chen 饭拍版 14_06_02[超清版]
EXO - 月光 - 香港演唱会 主-鹿晗 Chen 饭拍版 14_06_02[超清版]
【A】[中字]140508 M!CountDown. EXO 最新舞台 Overdose
EXO_??? (Growl by EXO@Mcountdown )
稍后补充视频简介
K 《中毒Overdose》Mnet M!Countdown 回归舞台
【shineband exo】 EXO
K - ??(Overdose)MCD回归舞台 世勋的手还没好 T-T
EXO 回归舞台mcountdown
exo一辑主打《wolf》mcountdown回归舞台
140601 EXO香港演唱会 黄子韬Focus
【yuuko0605】
131212 Mnet Mcountdown EXO
140605 M! Countdown EXO Full Cut 中字
【EXO】Growl NO.1 This Week (130905 MCountdown)
【EXO】Growl NO.1 This Week (130905 MCountdown)
140515 EXO K 《中毒Overdose》Mnet M!Countdown
140515 EXO-K ??(Overdose)
【A】140605 M!CountDown. EXO - Overdose
稍后补充视频简介
M! CountDown
EXO 12人舞台 《Chritmas Day》
exo mcountdown 月光最新添加
exo mcountdown 月光相关推荐当前位置: >
EXO主唱Chen《Nothing Better》
时间: 18:37 来源:未知 作者:admin 点击:次
作为一个维尼饭,这首歌的意义真的太太太深刻了。当初尼坤在KTV里面给茜茜唱这首歌的时候那个傻样子现在都还在脑海里挥之不去。正巧我们两大主唱先后演绎了这首歌,又正逢我们都大大生日之际,今天来聊这两位主唱。 Chen的这一版本,说实话没有达到我的期望
作为一个维尼饭,这首歌的意义真的太太太深刻了。当初尼坤在KTV里面给茜茜唱这首歌的时候那个傻样子现在都还在脑海里挥之不去。正巧我们两大主唱先后演绎了这首歌,又正逢我们都大大生日之际,今天来聊这两位主唱。
Chen的这一版本,说实话没有达到我的期望值。
作为一个普通的音乐听众,没有任何专业背景,我判断一首歌是不是好,一个歌手是不是好的标准通常就是它有没有打动我。就好像上周看《我是歌手》听到的邓紫棋的《泡沫》,是真的被击中了。即使没有和歌词相似的经历也会被震到想哭。Nothing Better是一首被不同的人演绎过很多不同版本的经典情歌,在我这里它承载着的是我关于维尼的幸福记忆。所以当我满怀期待来听Chen的演唱的时候,反而因为期待过高而略显失望。
Chen是EXO毫无疑问的第一主唱,是负责亮嗓子出来甩人一脸证明我们有实力的,同理参考APINK郑恩地,Beast梁耀燮,副歌,高音的部分单独站出来把话筒举得老高或者把腰弯得老低在唱高音的那个人,就是第一主唱。庸俗一点来说,的确高音是成为第一主唱的杀器,你一嗓子吼出来震到别人,听者就立刻不明觉厉了。但是只有高音的话他唱的累我们听的也累。
这首Nothing Better,他最后的高音没有过度直接假声上去了,假声里面还带点气声。虽然是很好听的假声,但是我总还是觉得这里单独录这一段歌曲放在团综之后播出还是带着&我们的主唱高音一级棒&的宣传目的,反而有点忽略前面抒情部分的情感表达。
对于CHEN,我还是觉得他被第一主唱的名号给束缚住了。有难的部分就丢给他唱,说到唱歌好就一定会把他拉出来展示。这就好比一个本来各科都很优秀的学生,现在因为作文比一般同学写得好,老师就总拿他的作文当范文,同学也总对他的文字赞不绝口。可是最初只是想要表达心中想法才去写作的快感少了,多的是&我一定要好好写,不然对不起大家期待的目光&的心情。这样反而会限制他在歌唱领域的全面发展。
(责任编辑:admin)
上一篇: 下一篇:
业务合作QQ:
Copyright &
.每天更新EXO最新消息和行程,EXO图片和EXO2014综艺节目。}

我要回帖

更多关于 假声是什么 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信