茜拉有没有唱刘至佳girl on firee?

灵魂歌手Alicia Keys联手麻辣鸡大热新单《Girl On Fire》:燃烧吧女孩
沪江英乐:
这是《Girl On Fire》 收录在著名R&B,爵士乐女歌手Alicia Keys发布的第五张同名专辑中,她在博客中写道:《Girl On Fire》是有关新的开始,全新的概念和想法...去除掉所有你生命中的负面能量,完全掌控自己的生活,过你想过的生活。&该版本是与&麻辣鸡&合作的remix版,据悉,还会有一个Bluelight Mix版。
Alicia Keys是美国R&B音乐界在进入新世纪之后冉冉升起的一名新生代女歌手,出道以来就以其与年龄不相称的成熟和才华取得了非常令人惊异的成就,成为新一代R&B女歌星中的最杰出的代表。尽管年纪轻轻,但是Alicia Keys的创作才华以及富有的创新精神,使她敢于大胆的对自己的音乐做出改变,融合R&B,爵士,Hip-Hop,对于传统的灵魂乐做出变革,形成自己的风格,这在同年龄段的歌手中是绝无仅有的。
spelling the marilyn calling me orderablily borning with she
said she will never leave contiuning to
telling to come with her
and she bought a gun with her
around with her
take me the to
telling me to jump with her
then i meet the ghost but i do a
i am trying to beat that and ghost wants to
it's kind of eggy cuz i win a ghost like a caby
Alicia Keys:
she is just a girl and she is on fire
hotter than a fantasy
lonely like a highway
she is living in the world and it's on fire
feeling like a
but she know she can fly away
oh oh oh oh
she got both feet on the ground and she is burning it down
oh oh oh oh
she got her head in the clouds and she is not backing down
this girl is on fire
this girl is on fire
she's walking on fire
this girl is on fire
looks like a girl but she is a
so right she can burn your eyes
better look the other ways
you can turn but you will never forget her name
she is on top of the world
hotter than the hottest girls
say oh oh oh oh
we got our feet on the ground and we're burning it down
oh oh oh oh
got our heads in the cloud and we're not coming down
this girl is on fire
this girl is on fire
she is walking on fire
this girl is on fire
everbody stares she goes on fire
they can see the flames that's in her eyes
watching she is lighting up the night
nobody knows she is a lonely girl
and it's a lonely world
but she will let me burn baby burn baby
Nicki Minaj:
if you hear god
make the fire disappear when you see god
take away my fear when you in the saying god
do you fear god
cuz i feel god in my
there's a dear god
and there is a horseman into my cross
keep rapping me do it as the destiny
x in the box cuz nobody check me
Alicia Keys:
this girl is on fire
this girl is on fire
she is walking on fire
this girl is on fire
oh oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh
oh oh oh oh oh
shi is just a girl and she is on fire&
《Girl On Fire》 收录在著名R&B,爵士乐女歌手Alicia Keys发布的第五张同名专辑中,她在博客中写道:《Girl On Fire》是有关新的开始,全新的概念和想法去除掉所有你生命中的负面能量,完全掌控自己的生活
http://i1./topic/091226_yinyue6349.jpg
更多英文歌曲翻唱文章推荐
&1360学币\n
&1020学币\n
&1520学币\n
&699学币\n
&825学币\n
&858学币\n
&1100学币\n
&1881学币\n
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&f达人Mike翻唱达人Christina Girl on Fire_高清在线观看_百度视频
订阅精彩视频,请
&&努力加载中...
f达人Mike翻唱达人Christina Girl on Fire
播放:680019次《Girl On Fire》原唱Alicia Keys
vs学员刘至佳 谁更带完成 正在播放_高清无删减版_百度影音在线观看"《Girl On Fire》原唱Alicia Keys
vs学员刘至佳 谁更带完成" 最新人气视频"《Girl On Fire》原唱Alicia Keys
vs学员刘至佳 谁更带完成" 最新评论"《Girl On Fire》原唱Alicia Keys
vs学员刘至佳 谁更带完成" 相关热门视频推荐您现在的位置:&>&&>& > 正文
刘至佳在中国好声音第三季唱过什么歌MP3的歌曲Girl On Fire_MP3下载
时间: 13:22:23&&来源:江淮网&&浏览(<font color="#)&&
Girl On Fire_刘至佳_mp3试听地址:/2012zuixingequ/plays/yingwengequ/index13653.html Girl On Fire_刘至佳_mp3下载地址:http://.cc/.mp3 Girl On Fire_刘至佳_歌词 Shes just a girl, and shes on fire Hotter than a fantasy, longer like a highway Shes living in a world, and its on fire Feeling the catastrophe, but she knows she can fly away Oh, she got both feet on the ground And shes burning it down Oh, she got her head in the clouds And shes not backing down This girl is on fire This girl is on fire Shes walking on fire This girl is on fire Looks like a girl, but shes a flame So bright, she can burn your eyes Better look the other way You can try but youll never forget her name Shes on top of the world Hottest of the hottest girls say Oh, we got our feet on the ground And were burning it down Oh, got our head in the clouds And were not coming down This girl is on fire This girl is on fire Shes walking on fire This girl is on fire Everybody stands, as she goes by Cause they can see the flame thats in her eyes Watch her when shes lighting up the night Nobody knows that shes a lonely girl And its a lonely world But she gon let it burn, baby, burn, baby This girl is on fire This girl is on fire Shes walking on fire This girl is on fire Oh, oh, oh... Shes just a girl, and shes on fire Bad 秦宇子vs刘至佳 mp3试听 /2012zuixingequ/plays/yingwengequ/index14945.html Bad 秦宇子 刘至佳
mp3试听 /2012zuixingequ/plays/yingwengequ/index14946.html Bad_秦宇子vs刘至佳_MP3下载 http://.cc/.mp3 _Bad_秦宇子vs刘至佳_歌词Your butt is minegonna tell you rightJust show your face in broad daylight.Im telling you on how I feelGonna hurt your minddont shoot to killCome oncome onlay it on meall right.Im giving you on count of threeTo show your stuff or let it be.Im telling youjust watch your mouthI know your gamewhat youre about.they say the skys the limitand to me thats really truemy friendyou have seen nothingjust wait til I get throughBecause Im badIm bad come onYou know Im badIm bad you know it!You know Im badIm bad come onAnd the whole world has to answer right nowJust to tell you once again whos bad!The word is outyoure doin wrongGonna lock you up before too long.your lyin eyes gonna tell you rightSo listen updont make a fight!Your talk is cheapyoure not a manWoure throwin stones to hide your hands.they say the skys the limitand to me thats really truemy friendyou have seen nothingjust wait til I get throughBecause Im badIm bad come onYou know Im badIm bad you know it!You know Im badIm bad come onAnd the whole world has to answer right nowJust to tell you once again whos bad!We can change the world tomorrowthis could be a better placeIf you dont like what Im sayinthen wont you slap my faceBecause Im badIm bad come onYou know Im badIm bad you know it!You know Im badIm bad come onAnd the whole world has to answer right nowJust to tell you once again whos bad!You know Im badIm bad come onYou know Im badIm bad you know it!You know Im badAnd the whole world has to answer right nowJust to tell you once again whos bad!You know Im smoothIm bad you know itYou know Im badIm badYou knowyou know it come onAnd the whole world has to answer right nowJust to tell you once again.You know Im badIm bad you know itYou know Im badIm bad you know!You know Im badIm bad you know ityou knowAnd the whole world has to answer right nowJust to tell you once again. Whos bad
免责声明:相关“综合”及其标注来源内容均来源于互联网相关媒体,转载不代表本站认同观点和立场。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经江淮网证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者参考并自行核实相关内容!
无相关信息
上一篇: 下一篇:
&验证码:&
如果你对娱乐频道有任何意见或建议,请到论坛交流平台反馈,肆意发布不当言论追究其法律责任!
每日推荐广告投放热线:& & & & & & & & &
& 您的位置是& :&>&&>&
刘志佳唱的什么歌?中国好声音第三季刘志佳资料微博唱的歌介绍 《Gir
&&&来源:新华网& & 14:02:43
刘志佳唱的什么歌?中国好声音第三季刘志佳资料微博唱的歌介绍 《Girl On Fire》歌词
  【导语】:刘志佳唱的什么歌?好声音第三季第一期中亮相的重庆女孩刘志佳用《Girl On Fire》征服了几位导师。跟小编一起来了解刘志佳的背景资料。
  中国好声音3刘志佳资料
  中文名:刘志佳
  性别:女
  籍贯:重庆
  年龄:19岁
  毕业院校:四川美术学院
  新浪微博:/u/
  中国好声音第三季如约归来,而未播先火的好声音学员也不再少数,比如这位来自重庆的19岁刘志佳就有着小碧昂丝的称号,而刘志佳的个人资料微博、刘志佳的家庭背景都被网友热搜。
  刘志佳背景经历
  19岁的重庆小辣妹刘至佳,与&好声音&可以说是颇有渊源。她来第三季《中国好声音》是由第一季杨坤战队的学员张玮琪推荐而来,事实上,第一季的时候,张玮琪就像拉着她一块儿参加,只怪当时年纪小,16、7岁的刘至佳最终等到了第三季。
  另外,&第二季泸州的王宇,还有一个参加《好声音2》、没有得到导师转身的好朋友,他们都对我的帮助特别大,给我了一些舞台经验的指点,还有选歌上的建议。&而打响了《好声音3》头炮的刘至佳,很快成为热点话题。由于为她加油呐喊的网友中,很有一部分往季学员,网上甚至一度盛传她是第一季学员山野的妹妹。但她迅速否认:&没有,就是朋友认识。&
  一个刚刚大一的女生,是如何和这么多&圈内人&有交集的?刘至佳说,在重庆,他们有自己的圈子,属于音乐的圈子。在这个圈子里,她是最小的那一个,被其他前辈领进门,因为才华出众,加上有点傲娇的性子,圈里人喜欢叫她&后浪&,意味&长江后浪推前浪&。
  美术专业出身,号称自己喜欢波普艺术的刘至佳,对音乐有着和美术一样的热爱。现在钢琴6级的她,当初为了学音乐,和爸妈展开过冷战,并且在17、8岁的年纪,就反问家长:&我的人生我不能做主了?&经过首播的转身之旅,刘至佳小朋友,你的地盘你做主了!
  哦,对了,这个&后浪&据说非常汹涌,早前采访&好声音&导演章骊时,他就曾透露:有一个学员要用辣椒开嗓。没错,现在对上号了,此人就是&小辣椒&刘至佳。她之前去上海录音,都要带着爸爸自制的辣椒,&特别是开嗓之前&。而且,声音很有爆发力的她还要为辣椒代言:&辣椒不会损害嗓子。&
责任编辑:星辰
版权所有:北京在线}

我要回帖

更多关于 girl is on fire 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信