求翻译求大神ps的后果阿。。 跪求阿。英文歌曲

proud of you 全部歌词中文谐音,不是翻译,本人英语不好,这样学快些,求大神速度啊!急用!_百度知道
proud of you 全部歌词中文谐音,不是翻译,本人英语不好,这样学快些,求大神速度啊!急用!
一定要全部啊,大神,大神,大神!!!!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Love in your eyes 你眼中的爱   Sitting silent by my side 就是静静地坐在我身边   Going on holding hands 一直牵着手   Walking through the nights 走过夜晚   Hold me up hold me tight 紧紧地抱着我   Lift me up to touch the sky 高高举起让我摸到天   Teaching me to love with heart 教我用心去爱   Helping me open my mind 帮我打开心门   I can fly 我能飞翔……   I'm proud that I can fly 我为自己能飞而骄傲   To give the best of mine 奉献自己最珍贵的   Till the end of the time 直到生命的最后一刻   Believe me I can fly 相信我,我能飞翔   I'm proud that I can fly 我为自己能飞而骄傲   To give the best of mine 奉献自己最珍贵的   The heaven in the sky 空中的天堂   Stars in the sky 空中的星星   Wishing once upon a time 很久以前的愿望   Give me love make me smile 给我爱让我微笑   Till the end of life 直到生命的最后一刻   Hold me up hold me tight 紧紧地抱着我   Lift me up to touch the sky 高高地举起让我摸着天   Teaching me to love with heart 教我如何用心去爱   Helping me open my mind 帮我打开心门   I can fly 我能飞翔   I'm proud that I can fly 我为自己能飞而骄傲   To give the best of mine 奉献自己最珍贵的   Till the end of the time 直到最后一刻   Believe me I can fly 相信我吧,我能飞翔   I'm proud that I can fly 我为自己能翱翔于空中而骄傲   To give the best of mine 奉献自己最珍贵的   The heaven in the sky 空中的天堂   Can't you believe that you light up my way 难道你不相信你照亮了我的道路   No matter how dark is my path 不论前路有多昏暗   I'll never lose my faith 我决不会放弃我的信念   See me fly 看我飞翔   I'm proud to fly up high 我骄傲的高高地向上飞   Show you the best of mine 将我最好的展示给你看   Till the end of the time 直到最后一刻   Believe me I can fly 相信我能飞   I'm singing in the sky 我在空中歌唱   Show you the best of mine 将我最好的展示给你   The heaven in the sky 空中的天堂   Nothing can stop me 没有什么能阻挡我   Spread my wings so wide 大大的张开我的翅膀【参考地址池:】对您有用您可以采纳
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神翻译阿.,_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:643,622贴子:
求大神翻译阿.,收藏
你能听的到我的心声吗英文翻译是不是 Can you feel me a word?
哎呀我一直以为是can you feel my heart
不是吧 应该就是can you feel my heart ?
do you read my mind?
翻译没有唯一正确的答案。 Can you feel me a word? 错误Can you feel my heart? 可以Do you read my mind? 也可以我再给你一个也正确的:Can you hear my heart?
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或初二英语,第三题翻译的句子怎么做啊。。求大神o&_&o_百度知道
提问者采纳
2、with us one day3、someone
others4/ not suitable for me
第二题为什么是with不是as
as we····吧
us前面应该是with吧
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
是那一大题。。。
2.like us one day4.not suitable for me抱歉迟了点
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求大神帮忙翻译啊!!中文翻译成英文。_百度知道
跪求大神帮忙翻译啊!!中文翻译成英文。
本乡村旅游客源市场调查问卷由市场结构,游客乡村旅游状况,游客对旅游地的评价,旅游资源挖掘情况等内容构成。调查发现,青岛城阳区乡村旅游存在着文化底蕴匮乏,基础配套不完善,经营管理落后等现象。乡村旅游挖掘以农事民俗等为代表性的乡村性内涵,以民间手工艺,民间戏曲为代表的文化性内涵,以现在农业科技展示为代表的科技性内涵;应该组建包括吃,住,行,游,购,娱要素齐全的乡村旅游产业链。应从专业的管理培训等方面改善乡村旅游经营管理状况。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
本乡村旅游客源市场调查问卷由市场结构,游客乡村旅游状况,游客对旅游地的评价,旅游资源挖掘情况等内容构成。The rural tourism customer market survey by the market structure, tourists rural tourism, tourists' evaluation of tourism destination, tourism resources mining condition, etc.调查发现,青岛城阳区乡村旅游存在着文化底蕴匮乏,基础配套不完善,经营管理落后等现象。Survey found that Qingdao ChengYangOu rural tourism there is a lack of cultural background, basis supporting imperfect, backward management and so on.乡村旅游挖掘以农事民俗等为代表性的乡村性内涵,以民间手工艺,民间戏曲为代表的文化性内涵,以现在农业科技展示为代表的科技性内涵;Rural tourism to dig the connotation with farming folk as the representative of a country, in the folk arts and crafts, folk drama represented the cultural connotation, represented by agricultural science and technology now present techn应该组建包括吃,住,行,游,购,娱要素齐全的乡村旅游产业链。Should be established including eat, live, line, swim, buy, entertainment elements of complete rural tourism industrial chain.应从专业的管理培训等方面改善乡村旅游经营管理状况。From aspects such as the management of the professional training to improve the rural tourism management.
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁  如题喽。跪求呢。谢谢哈
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
    a suns  rain a sunny day
  sunshower
  Sunshower  A sunshower or sun shower is a meteorological phenomenon in which rain falls while the sun is shining. These conditions often lead to the appearance of a rainbow, if the sun is at a low enough angle. Although used in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and Britain, the term "sunshower" is rarely found in dictionaries. Additionally, the phenomenon has a wide range of sometimes remarkably similar folkloric names in cultures around the world. A common theme is that of trickster animals, or the devil, getting married, although many variations of parts of this theme exist.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunshower
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规同时转发到微博}

我要回帖

更多关于 求大神帮我ps搞笑图 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信