Hilary Duff--《what dreams are made of》?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌歌词中有hold me ,love me ,女生唱的,曲调很轻快,歌曲名好像叫a little love还是little love
求一首歌歌词中有hold me ,love me ,女生唱的,曲调很轻快,歌曲名好像叫a little love还是little love
不区分大小写匿名
冯曦妤-A Little Love (虽然没你说的这两句,但曲调很轻快,应该是你说的这首吧,听听看吧)歌词如下:
Greatness as you smallest as me You show me what is deep as sea A little love' little kiss A litlle hug' little gift all of little something these are our memories You make me cry make me smile make me feel that love is true You always stand by my side I don't want to say goodbye You make me cry make me smile make me feel the joy of love oh kissing you Thank you for all the love you always give to me oh I love you Greatness as you smallest as me You show me what is deep as sea A little love' little kiss A litlle hug' little gift all of little something these are our memories You make me cry make me smile make me feel that love is true You always stand by my side I don't want to say goodbye You make me cry make me smile make me feel the joy of love oh kissing you Thank you for all the love you always give to me oh I love you Yes I do' Album:A Little Love I always do LRC Powered By P.william Make me cry make me smile make me feel that love is true you always stand by my side I don't want to say goodbye You make me cry make me smile make me feel the joy of love oh kissing you Thank you for all the love you always give to me oh I love you To be with you' oh I love you
nothing 's gonna change my love
love me
歌手:justin bieber 专辑:my world
&
以下是歌词:
&
&
oh oh its jbmy friends say i'm a fool to thinkthat you're the one for mei guess i'm just a sucker for love'cuz honestly the truth is thatyou know i'm never leavin''cuz you're my angel sent from abovebaby you can do no wrongmy money is yoursgive you little more because i love yalove yawith me, girl, is where you belongjust stay right herei promise my dear i'll put nothin above yaabove yalove me, love mesay that you love mefool me, fool meoh how you do mekiss me, kiss mesay that you miss metell me what i wanna heartell me you love melove me, love mesay that you love mefool me, fool meoh how you do mekiss me, kiss mesay that you miss metell me what i wanna heartell me u love mepeople try to tell mebut i still refuse to listen'cuz they don't get to spend time with youa minute with you is worth more thana thousand days without your loveoh your loveohbaby you can do no wrongmy money is yoursgive you little more because i love yalove yawith me, girl, is where you belongjust stay right herei promise my dear i'll put nothin above yaabove yalove me, love mesay that you love mefool me, fool meoh how you do mekiss me, kiss mesay that u miss metell me what i wanna heartell me you love melove me, love mesay that you love mefool me, fool meoh how you do mekiss me, kiss mesay that u miss metell me what i wanna heartell me you love memy heart is blind but i don't care'cuz when i'm with youeverything has disappearedand every time i hold you neari never wanna let you goohlove me, love mesay that you love mefool me, fool meoh how you do mekiss me, kiss mesay that u miss metell me what i wanna heartell me you love melove me, love mesay that you love mefool me, fool meoh how you do mekiss me, kiss mesay that u miss metell me what i wanna heartell me you love me
&
&
是女生唱的,谢谢你的回答。
应该是冯曦妤的A Little LoveGreatness as yousmallest as meYou show mewhat is deep as seaA little love’little kissA litlle hug’little giftall of little somethingthese are our memoriesYou make me crymake me smilemake me feel that love is trueYou always stand by my sideI don’t want to say goodbyeYou make me crymake me smilemake me feelthe joy of loveoh kissing youThank you for all the loveyou always give to meoh I love youGreatness as yousmallest as meYou show mewhat is deep as seaA little love’little kissA litlle hug’little giftall of little somethingthese are our memoriesYou make me crymake me smilemake me feel that love is trueYou always stand by my sideI don’t want to say goodbyeYou make me crymake me smilemake me feelthe joy of loveoh kissing youThank you for all the loveyou always give to meoh I love youYes I do’Album:A Little LoveI always doLRC Powered By P.williamMake me crymake me smilemake me feel that love is trueyou always stand by my sideI don’t want to say goodbyeYou make me crymake me smilemake me feelthe joy of loveoh kissing youThank you for all the loveyou always give to meoh I love youTo be with you’oh I love you
冯曦妤-A Little Love
是千面女孩吗李贞贤的
是不是lady gaga的love game 呀?
那句的歌词是:Hold me and love me Just want touch you for a minute?
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家qt101 音乐循环 里面有一手女歌手唱的英文歌曲歌词是“when you love me”貌似是,求歌名
qt101 音乐循环 里面有一手女歌手唱的英文歌曲歌词是“when you love me”貌似是,求歌名
不是when you love me这首,我听过了 qt101 音乐循环 里面有一手女歌手唱的英文歌曲歌词是“when you love me”貌似是,求歌名啊~~节奏不很好,很悠扬的,找不到啊找不到~~跪求!!
不区分大小写匿名
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家所属专辑:
正在播放:Karma
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
Weren'tyoutheonethatsaid,thatyoudon'twantmeanymore.Andhowyouneedyourspace,andgivethekeysbacktoyourdoor.AndhowIcriedandtriedandtriedtomakeyoustaywithme.Butstillyousaidthatlovewasgone,andthatIhadtoleave.Nowyou,talkinboutafamilyNowyou,sayinIcompleteyourdreamNowyou,sayinI'myoureverythingYouconfusinmeWhatyousaytomeDon'tplaywithmeDon'tplaywithme.Causewhatgoesaround,comesaround.Whatgoesup,mustcomedown.Nowwho'scryin,desirintocomebacktomeWhatgoesaround,comesaround.Whatgoesup,mustcomedown.Nowwho'scryin,desirintocomebackIrememberwhenIwassittinhomealoneWaitinforyouTil3o'clockinthemornAndwhenyoucamehome,you'dalwayshavesomesorryexcuse.Andexplainintome,likeI'mjustsomekindafoolIsacrificethethingsIwanttoanddothingsforyouButwhenit'stimetodoforme,younevercomethroughNowyou,wannabeabondofme(eyyy)Nowyou,havesomuchtosaytome(heyy)Nowyou,wannamaketimeformeWhatyoudotome.YouconfusinmeDon'tplaywithmeDon'tplaywithme.Causewhatgoesaround,comesaround.Whatgoesup,mustcomedown.Nowwho'scryin,desirintocomebacktomeWhatgoesaround,comesaround.Whatgoesup,mustcomedown.Nowwho'scryin,desirintocomebackIrememberwhenIwassittinhomealoneWaitinforyouTil3o'clockinthemornNightafternightKnowinsumthinggoinonWasn'thomebefomeYouwas,youwasgoneLordknowsitwasn'teasy,butbelieveme.Neverthoughtyou'dbetheonethatwoulddeceivedme.AndneverdowhauwassupposedtodoNoneedtohosemefool,causeI'movayouCausewhatgoesaround,comesaround.Whatgoesup,mustcomedown.Nowwho'scryin,desirintocomebacktomeWhatgoesaround,comesaround.Whatgoesup,mustcomedown.Gottastoptryin,tocomebacktomeWhatgoesaround,comesaround.Whatgoesup,mustcomedown.It'scalledKarmababy.Anditgoesaround.Whatgoesaround,comesaround,Whatgoesup,mustcomesdown,Nowwho'scryin,desirintocomebacktome
Karma LRC歌词
[ti:Karma][ar:Alicia Keys][al:The Diary of Alicia Keys][by:][offset:500][00:05.23]Oh Oh Oh Oh[00:08.70]Oh Oh Oh[00:09.70]Oh Oh[00:11.12]Oh Oh Oh[00:12.57]Oh Oh[00:14.29]Oh Oh[00:15.28]Oh Oh[00:17.07]Oh Oh Oh Oh[00:19.78]Oh Oh Oh[00:21.13]Oh[00:21.71]Oh Oh Oh [00:23.13][00:23.32]Werent't you the one who said that you don't want me anymore [00:28.80]And how you need your space and give the keys back to your door[00:34.39]And how I cry and try and try to make you stay with me[00:39.95]But still you said the love was gone and that I had to leave[00:44.88][00:45.29]Now you[00:47.53]Talking about a family[00:50.27]Now you[00:53.32]Saying I complete your dream[00:55.85]Now you[00:58.98]Saying I'm your everything[01:01.74]Your confusing me, what your saying to me[01:04.71]Don't play with me, don't play with me cus[01:08.22]What goes around comes around[01:11.19]What goes up most come down [01:14.15]Now who's crying, desiring to come back to me[01:19.76]What goes around comes around[01:22.57]What goes up most come down [01:25.34]Now who's crying, desiring to come back to me[01:30.32][01:30.67]I remember when I was sitting home alone[01:33.34]Waiting for you[01:34.54]To 3 o'clock in the morn'[01:36.08][01:36.27]And when you came home you'd always had some sorry excuse[01:41.81]And explaining to me like I was some kind of a fool[01:47.74]I sacrefice the things I want just to do things for you[01:53.26]But when it's time to do for me[01:56.24]You never come through[01:58.30][01:58.57]Now you[02:00.69]Wanna be a part of me[02:03.02]Now you[02:06.28]Have so much to say to me[02:08.99]Now you[02:12.07]Wanna make time for me[02:15.60]What you doing to me, your confusing me[02:17.96]Don't play with me, don't play with me cus[02:21.02][02:21.46]What goes around comes around[02:24.52]What goes up most come down [02:27.41]Now who's crying, desiring to come back to me[02:32.91]What goes around comes around[02:35.81]What goes up most come down [02:38.70]Now who's crying, desiring to come back to me[02:43.01][02:43.88]I remember when I was sitting home alone[02:46.66]Waiting for you[02:47.81]To 3 o'clock in the morn'[02:49.50]Night after night knowing something's going on[02:52.61]What's that number for[02:54.63][02:55.36]Lord knows it wasn't easy believe me[02:58.21]Never thaught you'd be the one that would deceive me[03:01.01]And never do what your suppose to do[03:03.27]No need to punch me boo cus I won't play you cus[03:05.91][03:06.16]What goes around comes around[03:09.72]What goes up most come down [03:12.52]Now who's crying, desiring to come back to me[03:18.00]What goes around comes around (yeah)[03:20.96]What goes up most come down [03:23.71]Gotta stop trying to come back to me[03:29.12]What goes around comes around [03:32.20]What goes up most come down [03:35.07]Please come home my baby[03:37.84]And it goes around[03:40.58]What goes around comes around [03:43.60]What goes up most come down [03:46.26]Now who's crying, desiring to come back to me[03:52.42][03:54.45][03:56.24][03:58.48][04:00.65][04:02.62][04:04.18]-= Alicia Keys - Karma =-《天籁之音 我要听音乐网》欢迎您的光临!曾轶可 我是你的 ,你是我的 歌词是什么 求解 QQ音乐里面显出来的歌词是错误的_百度知道
曾轶可 我是你的 ,你是我的 歌词是什么 求解 QQ音乐里面显出来的歌词是错误的
我很喜欢这首歌
提问者采纳
一到晚上 天气很凉 按下电梯 感受风向 有风的夜里 吹的我想爱上 晚上说的爱上白天还是要假装 你是我的 我是你的 这两句话 听起来好苦涩 已经分得一清二楚了 已经走得无影无踪了 已经不住一起了 还说什么你的我的 我需要现在 可你还不回来 我需要未来 可你都不敢猜 我需要大大的花园 里面种长长的誓言 有这么难吗 还爱不爱啊晚上的风 今晚做的饭 明晚还在桌上 谁管不是曾今 是不能违背的心 这两天的剧情 看清了我的心 你是我的 我是你的 这两句话 听起来好苦涩 已经分得一清二楚了 已经走得无影无踪了 已经不住一起了 还说什么你的我的 我需要现在 可你还不回来 我需要未来 可你都不敢猜 我需要大大的花园 里面种长长的誓言 有这么难吗 还爱不爱啊 我需要现在 可你还不回来 我需要未来 可你都不敢猜 我需要大大的花园 里面种长长的誓言 有这么难吗 还爱不爱啊QQ音乐里这首歌的歌词是同专辑的《这个人》
提问者评价
嗯嗯嗯 谢谢哈 现在网上都查不到歌词
其他类似问题
qq音乐的相关知识
其他3条回答
你是我的 我是你的 这两句话 听起来好苦涩 已经分得一清二楚了 已经走得无影无踪了 已经不住一起了 还说什么你的我的……我需要现在 可你还不回来 我需要未来 可你都不敢猜 我需要大大的花园 里面种长长的誓言 有这么难吗 还爱不爱啊”——曾轶可《我是你的》
楼主是不是记得歌名了?没有你说的这首歌哦,你是不是要找&你是我最好的朋友 &你是我最好的朋友曾轶可制作:贝壳元素
也对 海的思念延绵不绝没错日出日落那么洒脱听我说
听我唱我不要随声附和海边
日出日落很久走不出他的世界别笑我你不懂我的感觉快走开别理我这样累了累了就睡了那不是我那不是我你只是道听途说我面对着大海我敞不开胸怀我否定了一切本该有的对白can youstay with me all the timeall the time all the time。。。不要来爱我也请别抛弃我不要告诉别人我的诉说拉钩
以后你是我最好的朋友end。。。
我是你的 你是我的 是新歌
一到晚上 天气很凉 按下电梯 感受风向 有风的夜里 吹的我想爱上 晚上说的爱上白天还是要假装 你是我的 我是你的 这两句话 听起来好苦涩 已经分得一清二楚了 已经走得无影无踪了 已经不住一起了 还说什么你的我的 我需要现在 可你还不回来 我需要未来 可你都不敢猜 我需要大大的花园 里面种长长的誓言 有这么难吗 还爱不爱啊晚上的风 今晚做的饭 明晚还在桌上 谁管不是曾今 是不能违背的心 这两天的剧情 看清了我的心 你是我的 我是你的 这两句话 听起来好苦涩 已经分得一清二楚了 已经走得无影无踪了 已经不住一起了 还说什么你的我的 我需要现在 可你还不回来 我需要未来 可你都不敢猜 我需要大大的花园 里面种长长的誓言 有这么难吗 还爱不爱啊 我需要现在 可你还不回来 我需要未来 可你都不敢猜 我需要大大的花园 里面种长长的誓言 有这么难吗 还爱不爱啊QQ音乐里的是
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 根据歌词搜索歌曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信