以“My pen pal”为题,写写她这个周末的计划。(笔友用Amy代替)_百度作业帮
以“My pen pal”为题,写写她这个周末的计划。(笔友用Amy代替)
以“My pen pal”为题,写写她这个周末的计划。(笔友用Amy代替)
写几句话?
不少于30个单词就OK了
30单词以上
扫描下载二维码用英语书信的方式告诉笔友这个周末你的打算_百度知道
用英语书信的方式告诉笔友这个周末你的打算
If you want to play. How about you? I know you like to watch the NBA, do you play any game with your friendsI took my son to a basketball game and he was so happy that he got a trophy, You can invite my son to play with you. Happy Birithday. He's in love with basketball
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
笔友的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁答案点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题Dear Nancy,I am so excited to tell you about my plan to the winter holiday. Every Monday and Wednesday , Iwant to join an club to study painting. Every Tuesday and Thursday ,I plan to practice playing basketball to keep fit. I also make a plan to go shopping on weekends.When I stay at home with my family, I would like to eat healthy food every day. I want to spend less than an hour watching TV each day. I also can help my parents with the housework.That is my vacation plan. What about you ? Can you tell me your plan?Best wishes.YoursLi Ping【解析】 试题分析:这是一篇提纲作文,作文题目已经给出,而且列出了要求。写作文时要仔细审题,每一条都要写到,注意前后句的连接,不要遗漏要点,必要时可适当发挥。本文时态主要是一般现在时态,主语是第一人称,注意时态语时间状语的搭配及主谓一致问题。写作中适当使用连词,注意上下文联系紧密,符合逻辑关系。【亮点说明】文章主要写我寒假的计划,要点全部都写出,并且增加了一些内容使文章更通顺,更符合要求。文中使用很多短语,让文章更加出彩,如join an club,plan to,practice playing basketball, keep fit,are easy to,spend less than an hour watching TV等。在平时的学习中,要注意点滴积累,这样在写作文时才能灵活运用。考点:提纲作文。 
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:2016届江苏省江都市七年级下期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
— I visited the Purple Mountain Observatory last Sunday.—
Why didn’t you tell me earlier?A. You did?
B. I hope so.
C. Have a good time.D. It’s kind of you. 
来源:2016届江苏省七年级上第二次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
One day, Tom is going to have an English test (测试), but he forgets to take his pen. His teacher says to him, “Tom, if a soldier (士兵)forgets to take his gun (枪)when he is going to have a battle (战斗), what do you think about that? ”“Mm..., ”Tom answers, “I think he must be the officer. ”根据短文内容完成句子,每空一词。1. Tom forgets to take his ________ to school.2. Tom’s going to have an ________ test.3. A soldier must _______ a gun when he is going to have a battle.4. Tom _______ like his lessons.5.Tom isn’t a soldier or an ______. 
Jenny’s eyes are blue, and ______ hair is short and blond.A. she
D. she’s 
There ______ thirteen strawberries on the table.A. is B. are
C. have D. has 
来源:2016届江苏省昆山市初一第一学期期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
People may have many different hobbies during their life. When we are very young, we usually play with toys. When we get older, we may go out for a sport like football. Now, let's look at these children's hobbies.BobI like collecting stamps very much.I began to collect stamps five years ado.Now I have more than 500 stamps. Some of my classmates have the same hobby as me. We sometimes trade(用…交换)stamps. Then we can all get what we want.JimFishing is my hobby. I often go fishing with Bill.He is my uncle’s son.We like to share fish with our friends. They are so glad to get our fish.We’re happy, too.MayI’m interested in cycling(骑自行车)。 There is a cycling club in my school. Every Sunday I go cycling with the other members. Each time we have a great time.SueI’m a quiet girl.My hobby is reading.I like reading all kinds of good books.Books are important to me ,just like food. But on Saturday,I don’t read . I usually do my homework in the morning and visit my friends in the afternoon.1. Who does Jim often go fishing with?A. His father.
B. His grandfather.C. His uncle.
D. His cousin.2.How often does May go to the Cycling Club?A. Once a day.
B. Once a week.C. Twice a week.
D. Twice a month.3.What does Sue do on Saturday afternoon?A. She visits her friends.B. She reads her favourite books.C. She goes cycling with her friends.D. She does her homework at home.4.Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A. Jim likes eating fishing very much.B. May has fun cycling every Sunday.C. Sometimes Bob's friends buy him some stamps.D. Books are important for Sue and she reads every day. 
来源:2016届江苏省昆山市初一第一学期期末英语试卷(解析版)
He is quite_______, he doesn't want to eat rice or vegetables any more.A. thirsty
B. hungryC. tired
D. full 
来源:2016届江苏省无锡市滨湖区七年级下学期期中考试英语卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
单词拼写(本大题共10分,每小题1分)(A) 根据句意,用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空。1.Your father and ______ (I) are both policemen.They work in the same police station.2.This tall tree looks beautiful. It has green ______ (leaf) all year round. 3.My ______ (old) brother is a college student. He is better at English than other subjects.4.The man is wearing a small hat in his big head. What a ______ (fun) man he is!5.Follow me and have a look at these works of art. They are one of the ______ (art).(B) 根据句意和汉语注释,写出单词的正确形式。6.Mike is busy working every day, so he doesn’t have _____ (充足) of time to stay with his son.7.There are ______ (百万) of people using Weixin(WeChat) on the Internet. Do you use it?8.Ask them to keep ______ (安静的), Amy. Our English teacher is coming.9.The woman near the shop is ______ (超过) sixty years old. She can’t carry all these bags.10.When my mother is leaving, the ______ (邮递员) arrives at my home. 
来源:2016届江苏省无锡市崇安区七年级下学期期中统考英语试卷(解析版)
Benny is _________ 11-year-old boy. _________ boy comes from America.A. /
B. TheC. TheD. An 当前位置:
>>>写作。 请用英语写一篇短文,内容为你和你的好朋友计划周末去北京..
&&&&&& 请用英语写一篇短文,内容为你和你的好朋友计划周末去北京看你们的一位老师,顺便在北京游玩。不少于50个单词。 &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“写作。 请用英语写一篇短文,内容为你和你的好朋友计划周末去北京..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“写作。 请用英语写一篇短文,内容为你和你的好朋友计划周末去北京..”考查相似的试题有:
2889042876167895153643145827115537}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的周末计划英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信