我看到这样的句子就是i want to telling us a joke 这样可以吗 英语

谁能给我一份今年高一英语必修三的答案?_百度知道
谁能给我一份今年高一英语必修三的答案?
高一英语必修三Unit 4 Astronomy: the science of the stars练习题 第一部分:单项填空1. —Will you go swimming with me this weekend?
A. All depend
B. It depends C. It depends on D. All depends on2. I was about to knock on the door when it was opened ______.
A. from in
D. from within3. The happy news quickly ______ through the whole village.
A. was spread
B. were spreading C. spread
D. had been spread 4. We can’t continue to pretend that the problem of homelessness doesn’t ______ in this city.
D. survive5. The hall was already full, and hundreds of ______ fans were turned away at the door.A. disappointing
B. disappointed
C. disappoint
D. disappointment6. The club women gathered ______ clothes for people in the tsunami-hit countries.
A. a mass of
B. mass of
C. a large amount of
D. amount of 7. We should try our best to ______ those people after the disaster.
A. break out
B. cheer on
C. break up
D. cheer up8. At last, I made up my mind to speak the truth ______of the whole class.A. in the present
B. at the present C. in the presence
D. at the presence9. He wants to see changes in the company and I am sure he will, ______. A. on time
B. at a time C. at one time D. in time10. They had a ______ quarrel and John stormed out.
A. violent
C. strong C. harmful11. The government has to close those small factories to prevent the water of the river ______.
A. polluting
B. from polluting C. being polluted
D. polluted12. ______ I’m well again, I can go on with my work.
A. Even if
B. As though C. Ever after D. Now that13. Some of the doctors are paid almost ______ as the nurses.A. twice as much
B. much as twice C. as much twice
D. as twice much14. ______ anyone should want to kill her was unbelievable.
A. Whether
D. If15. ______ the ancient Egyptians built the pyramids puzzled people for centuries. A. Whether
B. What C. How
D. Where16. _____ has helped to save the drowning girl is worth praising. A. Who
B. The one C. Anyone D. Whoever17.My parents don’t allow _______time________ nothing. A.to waste;to do
B.wasting;to do C.to waste;doing
D.wasting;doing18.In fact,he_____in bed all the morning without doing anything,but he____ to me about that. A.lied;lied
B.lay;lay
C.lied;lay
D.lay;lied19. All the employees except the manager ______ to work online at home.A. encourages
B. encourage
C. are encouraged D. is encouraged 20.After five hours’ drive,they reached _____they thought was the place they’d been dreaming of. A.that
D.what第二部分:完形填空 Carol’s husband was killed in a car accident last year. Jim, only 52, was
21 home from work. The other driver was a teenager who had
a lot. Jim died at once. The teenager was in the
for less than three hours. It was Carol’s fiftieth birthday, and Jim had two plane tickets to Hawaii in his pocket. He was going to
her. However, he was killed by a drunken driver. “How have you
this?” I asked Carol, a year later.
26 welled up(涌出) in her eyes. I thought I had said the
thing, but she said, “It’s all right. I want to 28
you. The day I married Jim, I promised I would never let him leave the house in the morning
telling him I loved him. He made the same
30 . It got to be a joke between us, and as we grew older it got to be a(n)
promise to keep. “I remember running down the driveway, saying ‘I love you’ just before he drove out of my
32 , or driving all the way to his office just to put a(n)
saying ‘I love you’ on his car. It was a funny
34 . “We made a lot of
trying to say ‘I love you’ before noon every day of our married life. “The morning Jim
36 , he left a birthday card in the kitchen and then left
37 . I heard the engine starting. Oh, no, I thought. I
out quickly and knocked on the car window
he rolled it down. “Here on my fiftieth birthday I, Carol Garret, want you, Mr James E. Garret to
that ‘I love you!’ “That’s how I’ve survived, knowing that the last words I said to Jim were, ‘I love you!’” 21. A. walking
B. arriving C. driving
D. riding 22. A. drunk
D. done23. A. school
B. hospital C. office
D. prison24. A. surprise
B. interest C. disappoint D. frighten25. A. learned
B. survived C. existed
D. explained26. A. Excitement
B. Happiness
D. Tears27. A. sad
D. violent28. A. tell
D. believe29. A. with
B. besides C. after
D. without 30. A. idea
C. promise
D. mistake31. A. hard
D. harmful32. A. reach
D. office33. A. announcement
C. advertisement
D. picture34. A. game
B. activity
C. challenge
D. test35. A. methods
B. stories C. memories
D. troubles36. A. married
C. returned
D. died37. A. gradually
B. quietly
C. angrily
D. gently38. A. cried
C. watched
D. looked39. A. but
D. until40. A. say
D. admit第三部分:阅读理解A Air is an odorless (无气味的), invisible (看不见的) gas that surrounds the earth. It is everywhere on the planet. An “empty” drinking glass and an “empty” room, to give two examples, are not really empty. Each is filled with air. When the glass is filled with water, the water pushes the air out of the glass. Air, as a gas, has no definite (明确的) shape, but, because it is matter, it takes up space. It is easy to prove that air is something that takes up space. Stuff a dry handkerchief into the bottom(底部) of a glass so that it will not fall out when the glass is turned upside-down. Push the upside- hold it straight into a jar of water till the glass is completely covered. When the glass is taken out of water, the handkerchief will be dry. The air inside the glass takes up space and keeps the water from coming in.41. The writer tells us that _______.
A. the experiment is done in the laboratory
B. the experiment is done outside the room
C. the experiment is easily done
D. the experiment is carried out indoors42. Which of the following pictures gives us the correct result?
(W— A— H—handkerchief)B China’s second manned space flight will be done by two astronauts over five days in 2005. “Shenzhou-VI will be sent into space sometime in 2005,” said Zuo Saichun, a spokesperson of the China Aerospace Science and Technology (CAST). “The spacecraft(宇宙飞船) will make new breakthroughs in China’s manned space technology.” Unlike Shenzhou-V, a little more than a year ago (in October, 2003), the next flight will see two astronauts fly in space for five days. Their capsule (太空舱) is designed to be capable of orbiting for a whole week, the spokesperson said. “For the first time, astronauts will enter and live in the orbital module(舱) of the spacecraft to do scientific experiments,” said a statement from CAST. CAST did not say what those experiments will be. In Shenzhou-VI, scientists have changed the spacecraft’s configuration (构形) to reduce its weight, and tried to improve the performance of on-board equipment. They have also worked to make sure of the energy supply of the spacecraft and further improve its safety. So far, scientists have worked out ways to solve problems on environmental control and life support. Shenzhou-VI will be sent into orbit atop a Long March 2F rocket.
Meanwhile, a model of the Chang’e-1 satellite is expected to be sent to orbit the moon in two years. The satellite, part of the three-stage programme, would be followed by the landing of an unmanned vehicle on the moon in the second stage by 2010 and collecting samples of lunar soil by 2020 in the final stage, according to Sun Laiyan, director of the China National Space Administration. 43. Which of the following about Shenzhou-VI is NOT true?
A. It will be sent into space in 2005.
B. It is capable of orbiting for two weeks.
C. It will be sent into orbit atop a Long March 2F rocket.
D. It will be sent into space with two astronauts. 44. According to the passage, the following problems should be solved before Shenzhou-VI is sent into space EXCEPT ______.
A. environmental control
B. energy supply
C. life support
D. lunar soil collecting45. Which of the following does NOT belong to the three-stage programme?
A. Shenzhou-VI’s being sent into space.
B. A model of the Chang’e-1 satellite will be sent to orbit the moon.
C. The landing of an unmanned vehicle on the moon.
D. Collecting samples of lunar soil. 46. The passage mainly tells us ______.
A. some problems need solving before Shenzhou-VI is sent into space
B. Shenzhou-VI will be sent into space in 2005
C. what China’s space programme is
D. how China’s three-stage programme is carried outCFlying to the moonScientist wanted to know more about the moon. They thought the best way was to send men to the moon. The moon is about 384 000 kilometers away from the earth. A plane cannot fly to the moon because the air reaches only 240 kilometers away from the earth. But something can fly even when there is no air. That is a rocket. How does a rocket fly? There is gas in the rocket. When the gas made very hot inside the rocket,it will rush out of the end of the rocket,so it can make the rocket fly up into the sky. Rocket can fly far out into space. Rockets with men in them have been to the moon. Several rockets with men have flown to another planet much farther away than the moon. One day rockets may be able to go to any place in space. 47.Scientists can be sent to the moon by
C.satellite
D.man-made satellite48.The earth is about 384 000 kilometers away from the
. A.moon B.universe
D.sun49.A plane cannot fly to the moon because
. A.there is no gas in the planeB.the plane must be driven by a manC.there is no air about 240 kilometers away from the earthD.it is smaller than a rocket50.The hot gas in the rocket is used for
. A.keeping the man in the rocket warmB.cooking foodC.making the rocket fly upD.keeping the balance of temperatureDScientists used to explore(探测)on the surface of the ocean. Now they are exploring below the surface, too. They want to know about ocean water and the plant and animal life deep in the ocean.In 1934 the scientist William Beebe dived 3 000 feet below the surface in a hollow steel ball. In 1935 August Piccard dived 10 330 feet. In 1960 his son Jean dived to a depth of 35 800 feet.All these early dives were deep. But the divers could not stay down for very long. They had to come back up to the surface after a few seconds. Scientists needed to stay down longer to study life below surface. Gradually they succeeded.Cousteau,a Frenchman,was able to keep men down to a depth of 36 feet for one month and to a depth of 90 feet for a week.Now scientists are developing even better equipment. With this new equipment,men can stay below the surface for days or even weeks. In 1962 Cousteau set up a research station 35 feet below the surface. Then,in 1964,he set up another station on the ocean floor of the Red Sea.This was the first undersea station to operate without help from the surface.Many countries are now studying undersea living. The former Soviet Union has an undersea laboratory in the Crimean Sea.The United States has a laboratory 50 feet down on the ocean floor off the Virgin Islands. In 1970 five men lived there for two weeks. Then a team of five women scientists stayed in the laboratory. Next came other teams of men. All were there to explore the ocean depths and to make plans for the use of its resources. Scientists hope to find enough mineral,vegetable,and animal wealth there to provide food for the entire world.51.In order to
,scientists are exploring below the surface of the ocean. A.know about the ocean water deep in the oceanB.stay down longer to study life of the plant and animal below the surfaceC.know about the plant and animal life deep in the oceanD.both A and C52.Who made the deepest dive?A.William Beebe.
B.August Piccard. C.Jean Piccard.
D.Cousteau. 53.Who set up the first undersea station?A.A Frenchman.
B.An American.
C.A Russian.
D. no mention. 54.Which of the following statements is true?A.The early divers could not stay down for very long. B.Up to now only five women scientists have stayed in the undersea laboratory. C.The purpose of setting up the undersea laboratories is to make plans for the use of the resources in the ocean. D.None of the above is true.55.The author wants to tell us
. A.that scientists try to explore the ocean depthsB.that scientists try to make use of resources in the oceanC.about the secret of the plant and animal life in the oceanD.both A and B第四部分:单词拼写1. As we all know, smoking is ________(有害的) to our health.2. You can see fishes swimming on the ________ (水面) of the river because it is too warm.3. Many kinds of _________ (方法) of payment have been used in daily life.4. With the _________(发展) of modern society, many new techniques have been developed.5. The dogs can be trained to detect the _________ (存在) of explosives.6. _________ (全球的) warming has become a big problem.7. His health _______(逐渐地) improved.8. They stood still, looking at the balloons_________ (漂浮) in the air.9.An astronomer observes the space through t_______.10. Plants supply o_________ to animals to breathe.第五部分:完成句子1. 地球的体积是月球的49倍。The earth is _____ ______ ______ _____ of the moon.2. 热金属一冷下来就收缩。The hot metal contracts as it _____ ______.3. 她把背在身后的手向前一伸,拿出一大束五彩缤纷的鲜花。She held out her hands _____ ______ ______ _____with colorful flowers.4. 昨晚他家起火了。A fire _____ ______ in his house last night.5. 你可以相信我们是诚实的。You may ______ ______ it that we’re honest.6. 总的来说,你做得不错。_______ _______ ,you did a good job.7. 过犹不及。______ _______ is as bad as too little.8. 3 乘于6等于18。Three _______ ______ six is eighteen.9. 你必须医生的话去做。You must ____ _____ what the doctor says.10. 学是一回事,教是另外一回事。It is _____ ______ to learn, and _____ to learn. 11.现在人都齐了, 咱们开始干吧。
_____ ______everyone is here let’s start work.Unit 4 答案一、选择题1-10
DDDCD二、完形填空21-30 CABAB
DBBDC三、阅读理解41-50
DCAAD四、单词拼写 1. harmful
2. surface
3. methods
4. development
5. existence 6. Global
7. gradually
8. floating
9.telescope
10.Oxygen五、完成句子。1.49 times the size
2. cools down
3. from behind her back4. broke out
5. depend on
6. Generally speaking 7. Too much
8. multiplied by
10. another 11.now that
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的什么?
您可能关注的推广
高一英语必修三的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁What a Joke!
Real great forum, what are we scared of that our addiction is a choice?
Page 1 of 1
&addiction& is not a choice...but doing something about it is...and this is coming from a &non addict& ! ! !
...Show more
That's right on the $$$!!!
...Show more
I don't know about anyone but myself. I made the choice to abuse my medication and shop doctors. I also made the choice to quit the pills, seek counseling and I make the choice every day not to repeat that behavior. I knew when I started abusing the pills and I knew when it was getting out of control. I realize that some of us have the genetic background to become addicts or alcoholics or both. That doesn't excuse our behavior nor should we use this as a excuse.&&In fact this should make us more aware of what could happen to us. I can only speak for myself and I know that I made the decissions to abuse and to stop.
...Show more
They do seem to sometimes enable, but no-one except maybe me (lol) is an arshole.. Just wish they wouldn't delete posts out of fear.....
...Show more
i can assure you and anyone else who thinks so...that medhelp is not &afraid& of anyone's words here.
posts are deleted when they originate drama and are not in the best interest of the members of this forum as a whole.&&it's not about a particular post...it is about the members! !
...Show more
I use to be an addict to street drugs, Heroin and then crank have not done street drugs in decades except bud. I do take pain med for legit pain it is my choice when I abuse them!!! I will always be an addict I choose to slam junk then found I had to not to get sick I choose to slam crank, although there is no physical withdraw to speak of when you quit, the mental is pure hell. So yes it is a choice. I'm torn on pain med I started to take it as recommended for pain found I was chasing a high that was my choice. Now I take as prescribed thanks to this forum, if it was not for this forum I do not think I would be able to do this and my life and physical activities would be greatly diminished, What are we afraid of? as for me my-self. self destruction, so I say thank-you to this forum to the wonderful insightful people who use this forum. So yes it is a choice, one you may not be conscious of making at the time but a choice none the less Limbo
...Show more
It just seems that when you talk about personal responsibilty and being held accountable for our actions,when you talk about the Choices we make to become addicts, the powers that be here feel that certain addicts can't deal with thier personal failures and therefore should not be exposed to somebody saying we choose to be addicts and we choose to lie and cheat because of it....&&Delete away......
...Show more
well...since i was not here last night to see the post in question...i cant comment on it.&&but being here over a year...i can tell you this has been &debated& many times over.&&like i said...it is not so much the original post...but the tone and content of the replies.&&i have seen this discussed responsibly as adults...and i have seen it turn into a cat fight that needed to be deleted.
...Show more
so right lizzie lou
...Show more
...Show more
I'm a newbie here, today is 9 days clean, but I have to say that this forum is saving my life.....thanks to all of you!!
I believe that talking about our feelings and thoughts can be difficult at times when only words are typed and there are no expressions to see on a persons face.
I just want to thank all of you for helping me and I will continue to be a part of this community and I truly enjoy all of you!!
...Show more
EVERYTHING in life is a CHOICE!!! everything that is the way the Good Lord made us and why are Lord had to die for our sins because we can never come close to his Glory because of our CHOICE yes i abused drugs by choice no one made me to it but me!
...Show more
...Show more
we ALL made that first initial CHOICE to take those first few pills, hits or whatever.&&but after a while the choice is no longer just a choice...the choice to use initially manifests itself into what they call a disease.&&forever changing brain chemistry, UNTIL you make the choice to stop and give your brain some time to heal, get therapy, fix what you can in your life...
addiction is not JUST a choice, but a choice that when left untreated IS classified as a disease.
it is a fact that physical and chemical changes take place in an addicts brain. effecting ones ability to make rational decisions and the right choices nearly impossible to do because the grips of addiction are or were at one time stronger than you or i, even when one may be fully aware of the consequences that &hey, this could kill me!&
i chose to use and abuse, i did not decide one day that &hey, i think i want to grow up as an addict...?&&& is it because i decided that i wanted this?&& who in their right mind would ever choose addiction?&&who in their right mind would ever CHOOSE to let it get to a point that they lose EVERYTHING?, families , children, homes, excellent jobs, and a lot even lose their lives...did they willingly say hey, i hate my family, kids, jobs, and lives?&&no, they didnt, this is the disease called addiction, that MOST will suffer from (maybe on and off) for the rest of their lives....as there is no cure.
i didnt see the original post on this either, but here are my thoughts, most backed up by scientific evidence, on the matter.
regardless...we are all looking for the same thing...to get and stay clean.
...Show more
I do believe that once we are addicted its hard to make good CHOICES theres that word again I know I have a disease but when i stoled,lied , I made that choice why do i think it was a choice because eveytime i did something bad i suffered guilt from my CHOICE which in turn lead to more drug use its a terriable by cycle but all lead&&choice how as addicts when we do bad we say its the diease but when we decided to get clean we say it was a choice if we have no control as addicts then why are we here by choice rember the 12 steps one of which is making amends for the choice we made that hurt ppl addicts are selfish ppl as a whole when we use
...Show more
we can all choose to get help.
i believe there's a point where we say &oh sh**, i'm addicted and this is bigger than me....& and while it may take a bit to figure it out, there's apoint it very much becomes a choice to continue using.
there is too much information and too much help out there now to help addicts end their addiction and/or keep it at bay.
i too agree often times, there's alot of enabling here, and not enough &tough love.&&&while i think love and compassion come first, i've seen too many times people come on and say &oh crud - i used again!& and alot of people say.. &ah, that's ok.&&&it's not ok.&&we're not ok when we use, except in very very limited instances (chronic pain. and even that should be looked at, when the addict has been clean for a little while, and their relapse sounds &suspect.&) at the very least - let's question each other..
and i hope if God forbid if I ever get back on here and tell you guys I used again, I hope you kick the c r a p out of me.... because i know better now.
xox
love to all-
mj
(btw - this is not to discount that this forum is the best thing ever.&&i know it helped me get clean...)
...Show more
If we were to kick butt every-time some-one slipped there would be know one here and as for cronic pain if they admit to abusing then get it under control and use as prescribed the guilt we feel is bad enough with-out it becoming suspect to every-one. I would not be able to go over a bump in a car or walk a block with-out prescribed med should I be held suspect even thou I had admitted to abuse then spent 2 months tapering and sick to get to prescribed amount? Limbo
...Show more
We make the initial choice to use, but not everyone becomes addicted.&&I believe there is a biological factor in there that causes some to be addicts and others not.&&Why is it we all have relatives with the same problem?&&I think whatever gene it is, kicks in after we make that first choice, yes CHOICE.&&We are the lab rats that go crazy in the experience and that's okay because we also made a conscious decision, a CHOICE to correct the behavior.
...Show more
i had just posted on nicks post when it went poof! i agree with ya shot, we as accicts make our own choices, and not just our &evil addiction&.... but sometimes you have to remember this is a support forum , and word things a lil different. while the person in the original post did get the support he needed to NOT steal the pills, as well as great advice gettomg over it , he still choose to do the wrong thing. but we have to support him in his fight to keep working and staying clean. but i do agree that we ALL are accountable, if only to ourselves. all in all this is a great forum, and i value your input on every subject. i noticed in your second comment on that post, ya kinda rethought wut you said,and were a lil more eloquent with your phrasing, i saw no harm in it. nither did i see any harm in nicks post this morning, but i dont make the decisions onwut stays and goes. dont let a few deleted post setcha back, stick wit the forum and keep puttin it out there,,,,, wait your a politician, i dont need to tell ya that!!! much love..
...Show more
Marcatj...ah..you hit the nail on the head..i agree 100%
...Show more
Marcatj....I also agree!!! Great response to this post!!
...Show more
My personal style is to hopefully help. Which I think is encouragement with a little 'reality' peppered in to keep it real. The dope has keeped us in the unreal mode long engough. But being &real& doesn't have to be mean or sharp tongued. My favorite part about this site is, this is the first time post after post I can say: Mee Too!!!! For me this is the single most important part of my recovery. Mee too. Someone who has done or is going through verbatim what I am or had. I couldn't do it withouth the shotrocks and naughtys the gtmi's and newmanagements, the confuseds and flmagis. Their styles are different, but my sobriety is important to each of them and that's the bottom line. They say it differently, but the goal is the same. Us getting and staying clean.
My two cents too toxic :)
Newgirl
My style is to spell words incorrectly too. :)&&
...Show more
You go girl!!!
There are also different people that need different approaches I think.
...Show more
...Show more
I'm also glad you toned it down a bit...None of us choose to become addicts. We made a choice to take some pills to make ourselves feel better...cop out on something we couldn't deal with or just out of curiosity. An addict never takes some pills and thinks I'm gonna start doing this, become an addict and let it overpower me...ruin my life and everyone elses and just plain forget about my morals and values ...I'llthrow them out the window when I need drugs and steal from my family...It is a PROGRESSIVE DISEASE it overpowers your will. Relapse is part of recovery...it happens to almost everyone who finally begins to deal with there addictions. Part of recovery is taking a look at who you've become and it can be horrifying to think about the things you've done for your addiction when the pills aren't nunbing you. Most people would never have done most of the things and did so bc thier addictions were too strong. Telling a person they are Evil and a no good thief and that they shouldn't seek help here could cause a person easily to end their life. Just bc of the words you used. That person could be my son who has been in recovery for 3 years Tuesday from a big time heroin addiction so yes my reaction is a strong one.
Enabeling a drug user is the worst thing you can do and I don't think anyone here is saying that you should. I don't think what you're seeing as enabeling is the same. Turning someone away who is attempting to get clean and honestly admitting he has a problem that he can't fix himself and is asking for our help needs to know that this happens and is part of addiction and not to give up. He freely admitted he messed up and could not control his urges and believe me I PM 'd him many times lastnite...he feels like **** as I do for stealing from someone. He attends NA meetings bc he wants recovery.
Sorry for those who have read this before but when my son was addicted I did some tough love...made him take urine tests to live here that I got off the internet...I was still enabeling when he first started using again and I was&&kinda in denial of that at first. Here is the difference. He wouldn't even admit he was using anymore let alone he had a problem. He was not doing a thing about recovery(why would he if he didn't have a problem.) He was stealing, lying going to absurd lengths to justify everything he did. His general attitude was poor me. Everything in the world that happened was somehow happening to him or being done to him. Everyone owed him something. It was there fault. This is typical addictive behavior of a person in active addiction. This was also my son who for 25 years before and 3 years since had been a terrific, honest great guy, son and dad. For 4 years he was not. He was not allowed at my home, he did not get any money from me for rent when he'd tell me he got thrown out of his room and had nowhere to stay..I did not pick him up for Christmas(only time I ever spent any holiday wo my boys) I always let him know that I loved him more than life itself but that I knew he was using and until he could admit that and set up a plan for rehab he was on his own. He slept outside in the winter. He called once a week and I picked him up so my grandchildren could be with him and took them to a restaraunt and bought him a good meal. He would tell me about his sponcer and things that happened at meetings but I knew he wasn't going and told him that. If I would have done things for him or even let him lie to keep the peace instesd of confronting him that would have been enabeling. Calling him names and withholding love would have probably killed him. Once your an addict you are always an addict..just in recovery. Part of recovery in any 12 step program is admitting and making a mends to the people you decieved and wronged. This guy admitted what he did which is a big step. I don't mean this to be rude to you but do you plan on ever telling the peoplle who elected you your an addict. Sorry for this but to be honest I don't think that you see yourself as someone who is the same as the addict you pass by on the street or see coming into prison for stealing for their drugs bc the rehabs are too full and there on a 3 month waiting list. It sounds to me like you think that you are better than the&&average addict and just took some pills..got addicted..trying to stop and are no longer an addict. I hope not bc alot of other things in our heads need worked on and if you think abstinence for a few weeks is all there is your in for a biggy. Best luck, These are only my opinions and not meant to critisize or judge you.....It was real hard not to write those parts though. Good luck and please even if you can't be good to someone try to pass along NO HARM. Corey
...Show more
yikes!!!!!!!
you speak of tact...but then you call someone out.&&your post could have read the same WITHOUT mentioning someone's name.
...Show more
powerful post
...Show more
Thank You, great Post.. Read it twice...
...Show more
Agree Lizzie, but I'm not here to Hide!
...Show more
Corey.....very, very powerful post.
...Show more
I'm sorry you feel that i am prejudice against methadone...but..I am beacuse of the hell i went through&&because of the inaccurate info i had of it. But i have also taken many other things than that and I try to give info on other things as well..methadone&&is a drug all unto itsef...unless you have been there don't tell me...WTF..
...Show more
my reply was directed to sael...you dont have two screen names do you?&&lololol
...Show more
thanks for the backup...
...Show more
When we are not hooked on drugs and we take them, it is a choice we make and a bad one. If we don't accept this then we are copping out or trying to make excuses. When we are hooked and need a fix, that's a different rhing and less of a choice.
...Show more
whom are you directing that comment too????
...Show more
see you there....................
...Show more
no one in particular and everyone. Using is a choice. We have free will unless we are sick and need a fix, that's a little different..
...Show more
Excellant post Corey.
Yes, we all make the choice to start useing, but there are different reasons for that choice. Some made the initial choice with their doctor because of legitimate pain issues and went on from there and others made the choice for recreational purposes. But we all ended up in the same place and thats what we're dealing with.
Hugs to all,
Magi
...Show more
If you kept up with the threads you post in you would remember your comment about nasty needle users. THAT'S prejudicial. Not your feelings about methadone.
To Lizzie Lou:
Why try to make someone guess when they're on a forum and make a highly prejudicial remark about other people who have had various experiences on opiates. She needs to understand that what she said was indeed prejudicial.
Jeez, it's not like I called her names. You didn't have to get involved but you did when it had NOTHING whatsoever to do with you. Maybe you're the one that wants a little drama?
...Show more
ok...wrong choice of words but i meant well...sorry..I don't want anyone to have to go through what I had to&&for a pill addiction...no more..
...Show more
The above was to you..I went to every post..I did not say &nasty needle users& if you can find it..Send it to me.....and to ME not on this post..all done here
Shotrock...so sorry...I'll be back to helping to..again really sorry.
...Show more
Your Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
...Show more
Answer this question
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
In this special Missouri Medicine report, doctors examine advances in diagnosis and treatment of this devastating and costly neurodegenerative disease.
On average, we sleep 41 minutes more on the weekends than during the week.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Communities
Addiction: Substance Abuse Community Resources
phoenix, AZ
City of Dominatrix, MN
los angeles, CA
MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of .
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.}

我要回帖

更多关于 这样可以吗 英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信