英文歌,女歌手,男生一直重复一句歌词,有节奏感的英文歌曲,时长大于三分半钟,歌词里好像有i want you

一首英文歌 黑人女歌手 mv里一大波男生秀肌肉 有一句歌词好像是,get me on the floor_百度知道
一首英文歌 黑人女歌手 mv里一大波男生秀肌肉 有一句歌词好像是,get me on the floor
歌名好像是 shall we 什么的,女歌手唱歌,男伴舞在旁边,他们跳的舞蹈一样
提问者采纳
till the world ends
-Britmey Spears
恩,不是同一首歌,我找到了,是Alexandra 的 start with out you,不过还是谢谢你!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首女歌手英文歌,中间有句歌词是and i don t know how i can do with that,很有节奏感,谢了~_百度知道
求一首女歌手英文歌,中间有句歌词是and i don t know how i can do with that,很有节奏感,谢了~
提问者采纳
need you know
提问者评价
太感谢了~~~~:)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首2011出的英文歌,节奏感很强的歌,里面有句歌词是“i can take you take you take no more”_百度知道
一首2011出的英文歌,节奏感很强的歌,里面有句歌词是“i can take you take you take no more”
提问者采纳
是布兰妮的
till the world ends歌词:This kitten got your tongue tied in knots I see我知道我这只小猫已让你目瞪口呆   Spit it out cuz I'm dying for company 吐露心声吧,我正与我的伴侣狂欢   I notice that you got it 我注意到你小鹿乱撞   You notice that I want it你也注意到我心情激动   You know that I can take it to the next level baby!你知道我能让这一切更加美妙   If you want this good shit如果你想拥有   Sicker than the remix比混音更劲爆的   Baby let me blow your mind tonight今夜我就要让你惊讶   I can't take it take it take no more我已不能控制自己   Never felt like felt like this before从未有过这般奇妙   C'mon get me get me on the floor来舞池中拥有我吧   DJ whatcha whatcha waitin' for!? DJ你还在等什么?   Woah Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Woah Oh Oh Oh(少女呻吟中)   Watch me move when I lose when I lose it hard注视着我狂欢时的舞步吧   Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark 你黑暗漫舞的触感让我欲罢不能   You notice what I'm wearing 你注意到我的靓丽   I notice when you're staring我也注意到你的闪亮   You know that I can take it to the next level baby 你知道我能让这一切更加美妙   Hotter than the A-list①比最火辣更火辣   Next one on my hit list我的下一个攻陷对象   Baby let me blow your mind tonight! 今夜我就要让你****   I can't take it take it take no more我已不能控制自己   Never felt like felt like this before从未有过这般奇妙   C'mon get me get me on the floor来舞池中拥有我吧   DJ whatcha whatcha waitin' for!? DJ(混音编辑师)你还在等什么?   Woah Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Woah Oh Oh Oh(少女呻吟中)   See the sunlight 即使曙光乍现   We ain`t stoppin'我们也不会停下   Keep on dancing till the world ends 就这俯郸碘肝鄢菲碉十冬姜样共舞至世界末日   If you feel it let it happen让你心灵深处的热情迸发   Keep on dancing till the world ends 就这样共舞至世界末日   Keep on dancing till the world ends 就这样共舞至世界末日   Keep on dancing till the world ends 就这样共舞至世界末日   Woah Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Woah Oh Oh Oh(少女呻吟中)   See the sunlight 即使曙光乍现We ain`t stoppin'我们也不会停下   Keep on dancing till the world ends 就这样共舞至世界末日   If you feel it let it happen让你心灵深处的热情迸发   Keep on dancing till the world ends 就这样共舞至世界末日
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
till the world ends布兰妮的
britney spears 的 till the world ends :)
最简单的声音(Remix)这首里有的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁特别欢快的英文歌 男声 歌词里好像有i must getting 什么的 结尾一直重复同一句歌词_百度知道
特别欢快的英文歌 男声 歌词里好像有i must getting 什么的 结尾一直重复同一句歌词
特别欢快的英文歌 男声 歌词里好像有i must ge憨敞封缎莩等凤劝脯滑tting 什么的 结尾一直重复同一句歌词 声音慢慢变小 求解啊
Que Sera - Justice CrewAt the end of the daySome you win, some you don'tSo I'm glad that I'm hereWith some friends that I knowAlways there with a smileSaying you're not aloneSinging la la la laQue Sera(Oh, here we go ya'll)Yesterday is history, ohYou gotta get through itTomorrow is a mystery soLet's just do itAnd even when the rain fallsYou and I, will stand tallNo matter what you go throughI'll never leave youSo you gotta be strong strongLive by the words of the song songTogether is where we belong longNever stop dreamingKeep holdin' onAt the end of the daySome you win, some you don'tSo I'm glad that I'm hereWith some frien憨敞封缎莩等凤劝脯滑ds that I knowAlways there with a smileSaying you're not aloneSinging la la la laQue SeraWhen it's been a long dayHad enough, givin' up it ain't okWe don't care what the world sayWe spread love it's the only waySo you gotta be strong strongLive by the words of the song songTogether is where we belong longNever stop dreamingKeep holdin' onAt the end of the daySome you win, some you don'tSo I'm glad that I'm hereWith some friends that I knowAlways there with a smileSaying you're not aloneSinging la la la laQue SeraWe keep falling but theWorld keeps spinning and IMight stop winningJust as long as I got you by my sideWe keep falling but theWorld keeps spinning and IMight stop winningBut I know that we're gonna be alrightAt the end of the daySome you win, some you don'tSo I'm glad that I'm hereWith some friends that I knowAlways there with a smileSaying you're not aloneSinging la la la laQue SeraAt the end of the daySome you win, some you don'tSo I'm glad that I'm hereWith some friends that I knowAlways there with a smileSaying you're not aloneSinging la la la laQue SeraAt the end of the daySome you win, some you don'tSo I'm glad that I'm hereWith some friends that I knowAlways there with a smileSaying you're not aloneSinging la la la laQue SeraAt the end of the daySome you win, some you don'tSo I'm glad that I'm hereWith some friends that I knowAlways there with a smileSaying you're not aloneSinging la la la laQue Sera
还有没有类似这样伴奏的歌 跪求
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首英文歌,里边有一句歌词好像是say you love me,挺有节奏感的,好像是歌男的黑人唱的,_百度知道
有首英文歌,里边有一句歌词好像是say you love me,挺有节奏感的,好像是歌男的黑人唱的,
但没记下来啊,电视里只是放了一点点节目预告我那天看电视换台的时候一晃而过,觉的很好听
t hesitate to give it all my love for youoh baby don't hesitate to give it all my love for youif you only say you love meif you say your love is truebaby now I won't be afraid to saydon't you keep me waitingcause I just can't be shy to sayJust say it and let it out louddon&#39Say You Love Me baby don't you hide and show what you feel inside for meso don't you keep me waitingi would give you all the joymy heart and soul can giveand stay with you foreverso don't stand to see you aroundand that you hid them saying that you wanna get downboy if you only know you can makeyour dreams come trueif you want to sayif you only say you love meif you say your love is truebaby now I won&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
olivia的foolery有这句“you say you love me” 不过不是男的黑人。。。
应该是 Pussycat Doll 的 Don't Cha 吧? 不知道是不是: PrettyBoy 再多点歌词或线索啊
《say you love me》、、
say you love me again
可以再得再清楚些吗
节奏感的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询