每个人对音乐有不同的见解,请你以你对音乐的了解来介绍一下音乐80词左右英语必修三单词

以音乐与我为话题80词左右的英语作文 关于什么风格和为什么喜欢_百度知道
以音乐与我为话题80词左右的英语作文 关于什么风格和为什么喜欢
Is &500 miles& a long distance? I had never thought of the question before I heard the song &500 Miles&.五百英里,很长的一段距离吗?在听到那首《离家五百里》之前,我未曾思考过这样的问题。One day, when I wandered among different blows on the Internet, I was caught by the song in the music box of Vincent's blow and the feeling of being homesick revealed by the song. 某日,闲暇之余在众多博客中闲逛。忽然间,我停了下来,因为音乐盒子里正响着一首歌——《离家五百里》;歌里透出的,是一种思乡之情。When a person goes to a strange place, he is able to earn money, lead a busy and successful life as he wants, realize his goals, make new friends and even set up his new home with his lover. But there must be something he can not do as before. He recalls the days he spent in his hometown again and again. There was a mother who cooked delicious dishes for him. There was a father who told him what to do when he was in trouble. There was a brother or sister who shared the last chocolate with him. There were some friends who watched films together with him once in a while while quarrelled with him sometimes . There were schools he was familiar with. There were streets he passed for hundreds of times...If he intends to hold the memories, he can get in touch with his famliy members and friends on the phone, and pay a visit to his hometown in his holidays. However, he can not have the valuable experiences once more that
he experienced in the home where he grew up.一个人到了一个陌生的地方后,他可以赚很多的钱,过上他想要的忙碌却又成功的生活,实现他自己的梦想,结交新的朋友,甚至和他的爱人组建属于自己的新家庭。可除此之外,也有一些事情是他再也做不了的。时不时地,他回忆起那些他在家乡度过的日子:家里,妈妈会做好了美味的饭菜等着他;爸爸会在他处于麻烦之时指点他,告诉他下一步要怎么做;兄弟姐妹们会和他分享最后一块巧克力;朋友们虽然有时会跟他争吵,但也会陪着他一起去看看电影;还有那些他所熟悉的学校啊;那些他走过了上百次的街道。。。想抓住这些回忆的时候,他可以用电话联系家人、朋友们,也可以在假期中回家看看。然而,成长过程中的那些珍贵经历,离了家的他,却再也体会不到了。While he is 500 miles away from home, he misses his home again and again. The schools, the streets, the friends, the family members appear in his dream. T沪触高吠薨杜胳森供缉ears stream down his face when he listens to songs of this kind...Then he hears the phone is ringing. It is his father. &When the little bird grows up, it should fly far and far away and enjoy the blue and vastness of
sky.& He smiles when he puts down the phone. He feels he is at home although he is 500 miles away from home.远离家乡的时候,他一遍遍得念着他的家。那些学校、街道、朋友、家人,出现在了他的梦中。听到这样的歌,泪水从他的脸庞滑落。。。就在这时,电话响了,听筒那边,传来爸爸的声音,“当小鸟长大时,它应该飞得更高更远,尽情享受天空的蔚蓝和广阔。。。”放下电话的时候,微笑绽放在了他的脸上。虽然他远离家乡,可他觉得他从未离开过他的家。。。I feel lucky and happy because I know how to treasure the happiness. Still, it doesn't matter if you are far away from home. There is a home in everyone's heart, I believe, no matter how many miles you are away from home.我忽然觉得自己是幸运而幸福的,因为我知道我要怎样去珍惜这样的快乐。不过,即使你已远离家乡,那也无所啊!我知道,每个人的心都在家里,不管他离家有多远。
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁每个人对音乐有不同的见解,请你以你对音乐的了解来介绍一下音乐80词左右英语_百度知道
每个人对音乐有不同的见解,请你以你对音乐的了解来介绍一下音乐80词左右英语
提问者采纳
我懂得了珍惜300字 以前是夏天里最炎热的...
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁彭璐&|&段竹超&|&&|&&|&
彭璐李淑怡李淑怡李妞妞张嘉航
哆啦A梦是一只来自未来世界的猫型机器人,用自己神奇的百宝袋和各种奇妙的道具帮助大雄解决困难。哆啦A梦的故事将人们带进一个奇妙、充满想像力的世界...
日期: 包括幼儿园小班科学教案、律动教案、美工教案、美术教案、亲子教案等小班教案...
日期: 包括幼儿园中班故事教案、绘画教案、活动教案、健康教案、整合教案等小班教案...
日期: 包括幼儿园大班安全教案、半日教案、动手教案、儿歌教案、歌曲教案等小班教案...
过节了,带着孩子和家庭一起出发,过一个有意义的亲子节日吧!
有很多的派对活动是不需要花多少的金钱,却能达到很好的纪念效果的。
如何带孩子过周未,让孩子积极、主动地参与,父母和孩子一起体验。
全面介绍宝宝的常见疾病有哪些、症状是什么、如何治疗、注意事项等。
育儿时间线
育儿工具箱
动态热点图片
电话:010- 邮件:ask060s@</ 本站域名: &
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved 版权所有
京公网安备26号-1每个人对音乐有不同的见解,请你以你对音乐的了解来介绍一下音乐80词左右英语_百度知道
每个人对音乐有不同的见解,请你以你对音乐的了解来介绍一下音乐80词左右英语
提问者采纳
先给些.我帮找找1、 自我介绍意义: (1) 自我介绍向别展示自重要手段自我介绍甚至直接关系给别第印象坏及交往顺利与否 (2) 自我介绍仅仅展示自手段同认识自我手...
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请你对音乐的了解来介绍音乐,80词左右的 英语_百度知道
请你对音乐的了解来介绍音乐,80词左右的 英语
种类写望采纳Traditional Chinese music has tonality, just like Chinese language. In Chinese language, there are four tones in one pronunciation: flat, sliding from lower to higher pitch, or sliding from higher to lower, or combination of the two. These four tones make Chinese language different from any other western languages. As in Chinese music, there are more tones to represent different meanings. As we all know, western music consists of seven notes. Although ancient Chinese only used five notes to compose music and songs, they had so many tunes to make the five notes sound different. Theses five notes are Gong, Shang, Jiao, Zhi, Yu. Chinese music is different from music from other parts of the world. To demonstrate its beauty, only Chinese music instruments can do the best. Chinese music instruments can be categorized into eight classes by the materials they are made from. There is reed and gourd to make Sheng (an instrument with many pipes), bamboo to make panpipes, wood to make Chu, silk to make zither, clay to make flute, metal to make bell, stone to make sonorous stone, and skin to make drum. The music I bring to the class is named High Mountains and Flowing Streams. From this name, you can imagine a harmonious picture with green mountains surrounding you and clear streams quietly passing by your feet. The music is played by Chinese zither, a flat stringed instruments with thirteen strings on top of it. High Mountains and Flowing Streams is a gem in the treasure trove of Chinese music. The music is slow and quiet, sometimes with rhythm and beats like the flowing water. It is a song in praise of the life-long friendship between Bo Ya, the zither master and Zhong Ziqi. The message is that it is not easy for one to find a true friend who can share everything and understand every feeling of the other. With images of imposing mountains and flowing streams, this piece of music demonstrates grandeur, strength and sublimity. It is also a full display of superb performing technique
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语单词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信