找求一首英文歌歌的名字

找一首英文歌名_百度知道
找一首英文歌名
歌词的大意是:我长大以后将会变成什么样?很漂亮?很富有?......好像是一首老歌,但是记不起来了,请大家告诉我它的英文名和歌词
提问者采纳
&whatever will be, will be& 也有叫《Que Sera Sera 》的When I was just a little girl, I asked my mother, &What will I be? Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?& Here's what she said to me: &Que sera, sera, Whatever will be, The future's not ours to see. Que sera, sera, What will be, will be.& When I grew up and fell in love. I asked my sweetheart, &What lies ahead? Will we have rainbows Day after day?& Here's what my sweetheart said: &Que sera, sera, Whatever will be, The future's not ours to see. Que sera, sera, What will be, will be.& Now I have Children of my own. They ask their mother, &What will I be?& Will I be handsome? Will I be rich?& I tell them tenderly: &Que sera, sera, Whatever will be, The future's not ours to see. Que sera, sera, What will be, will be. Que Sera, Sera!& 歌词大意: 当我还是个小女孩, 我问妈妈, “将来我会变成什么样子呢? 会漂亮吗? 会富有吗?” 她对我说: “世事不可强求 顺其自然吧。 我们不能预见未来。 世事不可强求,顺其自然吧。” 当我长大了,恋爱了, 我问我的心上人, “我们将来会怎么样呢? 我们的生活每天都会美好吗?” 我的爱人对我说: “世事不可强求 顺其自然吧。 我们不能预见未来。 世事不可强求 顺其自然吧。” 现在我有了自己的孩子, 他们问我, “将来我会变成什么样子呢?会英俊吗?会富有吗?” 我轻声地回答: “世事不可强求 顺其自然吧。 我们不能预见未来。 世事不可强求 顺其自然吧。”
提问者评价
就是这个,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌的名字!~~~~~~
求一首英文歌的名字!~~~~~~ 15
一个女的唱的,我不知道叫什么名 ,开始节拍da
da dà,一首外国的
以前很流行的!~~~~~~~~~
楼主你好。你要的歌是: 陈绮贞 - 我在那一角落患过伤风 - 完整
以下的超好听,很新的。推荐先听 (只选好的,不选多的)
I mISS YOU -罗百吉
蔡卓妍 林俊杰
心在跳情在烧
如何能把你忘记
不是因为寂寞才想你
爱上你是一个错 杨沛安
自由飞翔 凤凰传奇
大海 张雨生
画心 张靓颖
没有如果 梁静茹
心跳 王力宏
稻香 周杰伦
想太多 李玖哲
舍不得 弦子
表达爱 林俊杰/廖君
你的承诺 海鸣威
城府--Vae 许嵩
怀念过去-欢子
原谅我一次-欢子
当我孤独的时候还可以抱着你--郑源
有多爱你就有多恨你--林木
即使知道要见面-Sara
擦肩而过-宇桐非
.有情人终成眷属-郑源
玫瑰花的葬礼-Vae 许嵩
不值得-梦飞船
飞向别人的床-网络歌手
你的承诺-海鸣威
为爱停留-郑源
断桥残雪-Vae 许嵩
我们的纪念-李雅薇
在心里从此永远有个你-办桌二人组
推荐一些英文的(都挺好听的):I'm Gonna Getcha Good!--Shania Twain &一定要听这首哦&
Never Had A Dream Come True--S Club 7 最近开始听这首歌的,太好听了
Any Man Of Mine--Shania Twain 还有这个
My name is --Emimem阿姆的经典之作
Happy Boys & Girls---Aqua 他\她们的歌很活泼
Barbie Girl--AquaWhen You Say Nothing At All--Alison Krauss细心品味,我很喜欢这首歌的
Candy Shop--50 Cent 相信很多人听过吧
Back to you--Bryan AdamsThe Power Of Love--Celine Dionyellow--coldplayI COULD BE THE ONE--Donna Lewis 声音很甜
Without Me--Eminem 又一首阿姆的经典之作
American Idiot--Green Day 朋克乐,我很喜欢
When You Believe--Mariah-Carey 很多地方介绍这首经典的
我敢保证一定很好听 ,只选好听的,不选多的,楼主听下吧。好听记得加分哦! 谢谢!
其他回答 (2)
这首吗?《金色的天》
golden sky 金色的天
let us fly-ay-ay-ay la-di-da-di-da-di-dah 让我们飞翔 拉 嗒 嘀 嗒 嘀 嗒 嘀 嗒
to the golden sky 到那金色的天上(上边这两句合起来看 就是让我们一起飞到那金色的天上)
it's the paradise of smile 那是天堂
where the sun will always shine 在那里 太阳将会永远的照耀着
la-da-di-da-di-da-di-dah 拉 嗒 嘀 嗒 嘀 嗒 嘀 嗒
welcome to the wonderland, a place for you and me 欢迎来到奇妙岛,一个属于你我的地方
if you treat me right then maybe you will have a key 如果你好好对我 也许你会得到一把钥匙
this world is very special and i'll show it just for you 这是个非常特别的世界 我只让你一个人看
all you have to say is &yes, i do& 你所需要说的就是“是的,我会的”(前面说了 就是会好好地对她)
to the golden sky 到那金色的天上
there are many secrets that i'd like to share with you 这有很多我想要跟你分享的秘密
i will show you magic if the words you say are true 如果你说的都是真的 我就会为你表演魔术
imagine that the wildest dreams are in this mystery 想象一下 在这神秘的地方的伟大梦想
it's a perfect place for you and me 对于你我来说这是一个完美的地方
下载我在那一角落患过伤风
我在那一角落患过伤风
da len da len da len da len da len da len da len da len da len da len da len da
da len da len da len da len da len da len da len da len .... da da da len da len da len da len da da a ... da len da len da len da da da da a ... da len da len
da len da la la l
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家想找一首英文歌,但不知道叫什么名字?_百度知道
想找一首英文歌,但不知道叫什么名字?
偶然在一个店铺里听到的英文歌,很好听,调子很轻快,是一个女的唱的,中间有男的Rap。只听懂每句最后的单词,什么energy,什么tell me,什么melody,最后句就是to my favorite lover。这句是一直循环唱的。有人知道麻烦告诉一下歌名,谢谢啦!
提问者采纳
Natalie - Energy
Energy, digging on your energy Energy, digging on your energy Energy, digging on your energy? (energy) Boy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy) and I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me) so I wrote this little melody dedicated to my favorite lover Boy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy) And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me) So I wrote this little melody dedicated to my favorite lover I'm lying in bed There's thoughts in my head I'm thinking bout you Over and over and over and over again What can I tell you, you got me so twisted Tossing and turning Over and over and over and over again So I wrote a song tonight (Tonight) You weren't begging me to write (To write) Tell me is it cool tonight (Tonight) To don't know what's on my mind Boy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy) And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me) So I wrote this little melody dedicate it to my favorite lover Boy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy) And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me) So I wrote this little melody dedicate it to my favorite lover Rain and shine, sleet and snow Welcome to my miracle And I'm digging on your lyrical Your melody is my remedy The one to call when I'm sipping for With the candy coated Tennessee Just make a wish. And let's make it a fish with your boy Baby Bash with some heavenly bliss Because your kisses on my lips, girl I'm ready to roll With so vicious and bubblicious, the energy's throwed Boy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy) And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me) So I wrote this little melody dedicated it to my favorite lover Boy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy) And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me) So I wrote this little melody dedicated to my favorite lover Boy, you know that I dig you I fell in love when I met you I love the way, you make me feel Your energy is something real (Fa. sho.) Boy, I love the way (I love the way) You make me feel (You make feel) Is something bout you loving me Can't do without your energy Boy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy) And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me) So I wrote this little melody dedicated to my favorite lover Boy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy) And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me) So I wrote this little melody dedicated to my favorite lover Energy, digging on your energy Energy, digging on your energy Energy, digging on your energy?(energy)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
Natalie - Energy Energy, digging on your energy Energy, digging on your energy Energy, digging on your energy? (energy) Boy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy) and I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me) so I wrote this little melody dedicated to my favorite lover Boy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy) And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me) So I wrote this little melody dedicated to my favorite lover I'm lying in bed There's thoughts in my head I'm thinking bout you Over and over and over and over again What can I tell you, you got me so twisted Tossing and turning Over and over and over and over again So I wrote a song tonight (Tonight) You weren't begging me to write (To write) Tell me is it cool tonight (Tonight) To don't know what's on my mind Boy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy) And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me) So I wrote this little melody dedicate it to my favorite lover Boy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy) And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me) So I wrote this little melody dedicate it to my favorite lover Rain and shine, sleet and snow Welcome to my miracle And I'm digging on your lyrical Your melody is my remedy The one to call when I'm sipping for With the candy coated Tennessee Just make a wish. And let's make it a fish with your boy Baby Bash with some heavenly bliss Because your kisses on my lips, girl I'm ready to roll With so vicious and bubblicious, the energy's throwed Boy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy) And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me) So I wrote this little melody dedicated it to my favorite lover Boy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy) And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me) So I wrote this little melody dedicated to my favorite lover Boy, you know that I dig you I fell in love when I met you I love the way, you make me feel Your energy is something real (Fa. sho.) Boy, I love the way (I love the way) You make me feel (You make feel) Is something bout you loving me Can't do without your energy Boy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy) And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me) So I wrote this little melody dedicated to my favorite lover Boy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy) And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me) So I wrote this little melody dedicated to my favorite lover Energy, digging on your energy Energy, digging on your energy Energy, digging on your energy?(energy)
Natalie - Energy Energy, digging on your energy Energy, digging on your energy Energy, digging on your energy? (energy) Boy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy) and I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me) so I wrote this little melody dedicated to my favorite lover Boy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy) And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me) So I wrote this little melody dedicated to my favorite lover I'm lying in bed There's thoughts in my head I'm thinking bout you Over and over and over and over again What can I tell you, you got me so twisted Tossing and turning Over and over and over and over again So I wrote a song tonight (Tonight) You weren't begging me to write (To write) Tell me is it cool tonight (Tonight) To don't know what's on my mind Boy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy) And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me) So I wrote this little melody dedicate it to my favorite lover Boy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy) And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me) So I wrote this little melody dedicate it to my favorite lover Rain and shine, sleet and snow Welcome to my miracle And I'm digging on your lyrical Your melody is my remedy The one to call when I'm sipping for With the candy coated Tennessee Just make a wish. And let's make it a fish with your boy Baby Bash with some heavenly bliss Because your kisses on my lips, girl I'm ready to roll With so vicious and bubblicious, the energy's throwed Boy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy) And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me) So I wrote this little melody dedicated it to my favorite lover Boy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy) And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me) So I wrote this little melody dedicated to my favorite lover Boy, you know that I dig you I fell in love when I met you I love the way, you make me feel Your energy is something real (Fa. sho.) Boy, I love the way (I love the way) You make me feel (You make feel) Is something bout you loving me Can't do without your energy Boy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy) And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me) So I wrote this little melody dedicated to my favorite lover Boy, I'm digging on your energy (Energy) And I'm digging what you telling me (Telling me) So I wrote this little melody dedicated to my favorite lover Energy, digging on your energy Energy, digging on your energy Energy, digging on your energy?(energy)
是不是贾斯汀的favorite
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁想找一首英文歌但是不知道叫什么名字_百度知道
想找一首英文歌但是不知道叫什么名字
是媲美网美妆秀第47期的背景音乐 一首英文歌 找不到叫什么 求各位大神帮帮忙·······
&faint& 歌手:linkin park I am a little bit of loneliness A little bit of disregard A handful of complaints But I can't help the fact That everyone can see these scars I am what I want you to want What I want you to feel But it's like no matter what I do I can't convince you To just believe this is real So I let go, watching you Turn your back like you always do Face away and pretend that I'm not But I'll be here 'cause you're all that I got I can't feel the way I did before Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored Time won't heal this damage anymore Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored I am a little bit insecure A little unconfident 'Cause you don't understand I do what I can But sometimes I don't make sense I am what you never wanna say But I've never had a doubt It's like no matter what I do I can't convince you For once just to hear me out So I let go, watching you Turn your back like you always do Face away and pretend that I'm not But I'll be here 'cause you're all that I got I can't feel the way I did before Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored Time won't heal this damage anymore Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored No Hear me out now You're gonna listen to me Like it or not Right now Hear me out now You're gonna listen to me Like it or not Right now I can't feel the way I did before Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored I can't feel the way I did before Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored Time won't heal this damage anymore Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored I can't feel Don't turn your back on me I won't be ignored Time won't heal Don't turn your back on me
一个女生唱的 很小清新 第一句开头我听的是I don't know 不是这首歌呢
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
您好,这首歌曲的名字是《How the west was won》演唱者是:Katie Herzig你还可以看这个:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌曲的名字 请大家帮帮忙 感激_百度知道
找一首英文歌曲的名字 请大家帮帮忙 感激
其中有几句歌词大概是这样: so the question now you chose to ask will it be better where we're goingthough the answer i don't know still my heart's saying oh yes
后面的歌词是:la da da da da da la la
will be better
lindsey ray ——better off 酷狗里面有
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
歌词:Better Off歌手:Lindsey Ray歌词:zgs9205And so the question that you chose to ask“Will it be better where we're going?”And though the answer I don't know for factStill my heart is saying “Oh yes”La da da da da da da daLa da da da da da da daBetter offWe'll be better offLa da da da da da da daLa da da da da da da daBetter offWe'll be better off with the starsAnd so the day may bring a bed of nailsAnd the night may whisper loneliesBut in the end we all just leave a stageWith one final curtain callingLa da da da da da da daLa da da da da da da daBetter offWe'll be better offLa da da da da da da daLa da da da da da da daBetter offWe'll be better off with the starsBum bum bum bum bum badum badumBum bum bum bum bum badum badumBum bum bum bum bum badum badumBum bum bum bum bum badum badumAnd so the question that you chose to ask“Will it be better where we're going?”And though the answer I don't know for factStill my heart is saying “Oh yes”
Better Off歌手:Lindsey Ray可到听这个音乐,也可把这个音乐上传到QQ空间里作为一篇日志听听。很好的清新小调。
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 求一首英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信