当铃声的英文歌铃声排行榜 女生唱的 everything now

我知女人心中刘德华唱给巩俐的英文歌,我要高清铃声MP3的_百度知道
我知女人心中刘德华唱给巩俐的英文歌,我要高清铃声MP3的
我有更好的答案
SlipAway我知女人心插曲(不要让明天溜走)EverytimeIlookintothemirrorofmymind镜子里我看到了理性的目光IbarelyrecognisethemanIsee我却找不到自己IfeelthetideisturningandI'mstrandedoutatsea潮水渐远,海水已将我抛弃IthoughtIcouldsurvivebutrealityhasgotthebetterpartofme我以为怎么着都是活一辈子可现实现实却跟我过不去IfIcouldIwouldchangemyyesterday昨天如果可以改变Iwouldlistentomyheart我会听从心的旨意AndthentodayI’dseewhattruelovecouldbe今天我就可以听懂爱的真谛AndIwon'tlettomorrow明天我会尽我所能Iwon'tlettomorrowslipaway我不会让爱从身边溜走IfIcouldIwouldchangemyyesterday昨天如果可以改变Iwouldlistentomyheart我会听从心的旨意AndthentodayI’dseewhattruelovecouldbe今天我就可以听懂爱的真谛AndIwon'tlettomorrow明天我会尽我所能Iwon'tlettomorrowslipaway我不会让爱从身边溜走英文歌《SLIPAWAY》《不要让明天溜走》不要让明天溜走SLIPAWAY不过原唱好像不是华仔
slip away 刘德华
上面两个网页里都有这段视频的、
到这里下载。或者在百度mp3里搜索“slip away”
SLIP AWAY可以到我博客听下 不是刘德华唱的 老外唱的很有力量
Slip Away Every time I look into the mirror of my mind I barely recognise the man I see He used to be a dreamer He used to be like me But I can see the sadness in his eyes And he's no longer who I want to be If I could I would change my yesterday I would listen to my heart and then today I'd see What true love could be and I won't let tomorrow I won't let tomorrow Ship away I feel the tide is turning and I'm stranded out at sea Hoping for my rescue to arrive The coulds have all turned grey And now the waves are crashing in I thought I could survive but reality has got the better part of me If I could I would change my yesterday I would listen to my heart and then today I'd see What true love could be and I won't let tomorrow I won't let tomorrow Ship away I'll make a promise to myself That I will live each day just like it was the last time I'll ever see your face again If I could I would change my yesterday I would listen to my heart and then today I'd see What true love could be and I won't let tomorrow I won't let tomorrow Ship away If I could I would change my yesterday I would listen to my heart and then today I'd see What true love could be and I won't let tomorrow I won't let tomorrow and I won't let tomorrow I won't let tomorrow Ship away
刘德华的专辑 《忘不了的》 里面有
歌曲名字叫 slip away
QQ音乐里面可以搜到
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求非主流男生fish模块的背景音乐?是一首女生唱的英文歌_百度知道
求非主流男生fish模块的背景音乐?是一首女生唱的英文歌
QQ空间主页上的非主流fish模块上的音乐。 可以去听听``有知情人士帮帮我..
我没有太多的积分.所以.请大家多多见谅
提问者采纳
偶知道是虾米歌勒nothing in the world
原子少女猫It's been so long I can't remember when We didn't care how deep it was we dived right in Watching everything around us disappear Oh I've missed you here And it seems the little things get in the way We're so caught up in routine from day to day Sometimes it feels like Oh I've missed you yeah chorus: So tell me there's nothing in the world That could ever come between us Show me your not afraid tonight Baby make me believe That there's nothing in the world That could ever steal the moment from right here and now nothing,nothing,in the world Two shadows falling back together now Baby we've spent too much time just hiding out And there's nowhere that I'd rather be than here cos I've missed you yeah chorus Nothing in the world(in the world) There's nothing in the world
提问者评价
真的很谢谢你吖!~~`` 我的分不多..呵呵..
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
我在那一角落患过伤风 (小说音乐)URL
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁everything i want to be yours,是哪首外国女歌手英文歌里的歌词?
everything i want to be yours,是哪首外国女歌手英文歌里的歌词?
不区分大小写匿名
Loreena McKennitt
好象不是,谢谢你啊。
The Color Of The Night
欧美杂锦合辑
Stories
播放收藏下载铃声The color of the night 歌手 :lauren christy BEGIN You and I moving in the dark. Bodies close but souls apart Shadowed smiles and secrets unrevealed I need to know the way you feel I'll give you everything I am And everything I want to be I'll put it in your hands If you could open up to me oh Can't we ever get beyond this wall Cause all I want is just once To see you in the light But you hide behind The color of the night I can't go on running from the past Love has torn away this mask And now like clouds like rain I'm drowning And I blame it all on you I'm lost - god save me I'll give you everything I am And everything i want to be I'll put it in your hands If you could open up to me oh Can't we ever get beyond this wall Cause all I want is just once To see you in the light But you hide behind The color of the night ooo ooo ooo ooo God save me ooo ooo ooo ooo Everything I am And everything I want to be oh Can't we ever get beyond this wall Cause all i want is just once Forever and again I'm waiting for you, I'm standing in the light But you hide behind The color of the night, ooo Please come out from the color of the night END
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌铃声排行榜 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信