一首英文歌,前奏是nobodynobodynobody,zara婚礼经常放的英文歌歌曲

求上海五角场地下ZARA放的一首女生英文歌,曲风比较倾向甜蜜清新但是还有点R&B的风格,发音比较模糊_百度知道
求上海五角场地下ZARA放的一首女生英文歌,曲风比较倾向甜蜜清新但是还有点R&B的风格,发音比较模糊
7月7号下午在ZARA听到的一首歌曲,女生的英文歌,曲风比较清新甜蜜,旋律是比较上口的那种。但是发音比较快,连音的地方比较多,歌词抓不住。有哪位大侠能帮帮忙么
提问者采纳
  ,Louis Vuitton Outlet  Perhaps the greatest dare I have faced during my undergraduate years was entering hospital as a doctor. Even now, I still remember the things which occurred to me the 1st daytime I worked into the gynecological department. Wearing our fashionable pearly gowns, my teacher and I began to diagnose and remedy patients by 8 o'clock in the morning. At the opening,Cheap Louis Vuitton, several patients came here and my teacher got very engaged. After every patient's case history had been asked, they were examined in the examination room. As for me, I only paid attention to how my teacher wrote down the medical records and not went into the examination room. Half an hour later, my teacher began to communicate with me.
“Why don't you come into the exam apartment?”she asked.
(I was a man of few words and I would redden whether I met a girl,prada handbags, let single having to do a gynecological examination.) “I think it's too perplexing,”I responded.
“But you can't forget that you are a doctor. If you are shy, you are not capable to train in this department,”she said seriously.
At that moment, I felt very muddled. Just ten minutes after another patient came, when my preceptor was preparing to examine her, I hesitated to wade into the entry of the room. “Please aid me - give me the remedial mitts.” My preceptor had noticed me.I had to obtain into the room and pass her the gloves. She asked the patient to take off her clothe, but the patient refused.
“Why not taking off your dress?” my teacher asked.
“I think that man ought go away”, she pointed at me.
“Never mind, he namely our beneficiary as well as a doctor in our hospital.”
Quite obediently, the patient took off her dress and we finished the examination. To my wonder,Fashion Handbags Store, my teacher asked me to behave the examination along myself when the afterward patient came. Under much stress I entered the examination room and masqueraded to be capable. In fact, I was so nervous that my heart was knocking very quickly. I tried my best to tranquilize down.
“Have you ever surveyed whichever patients before? You seem apt be very youth.” The patient queried.
“Yes, I have went here for two years and I ambition do my best to examine you .If there is any answer,LV Bags, I ambition discuss that age doctor. We are forever responsible for every patient.”
Hearing my words, the patient seemed to be loosened, and I continued the examination successfully. Going out of the room, I told always this to my teacher and she was satisfied with me.
Sometimes a man must compel himself to do someone namely he doesn' merely in this path tin he make excellent progress.。  Related themes article:  Frequent connection, insipid relation_2390  Hold defend 8 years of love_270  Hold defend 8 years of love_270  my fair lady
mini biography for audrey hepburn 2 2  Had walked along spring to still can have many in the winter far_2878
其他类似问题
zara的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌曲,摇滚风格!钢琴曲开头。好像有个单词是nobody_百度知道
一首英文歌曲,摇滚风格!钢琴曲开头。好像有个单词是nobody
不是钢琴曲开头!是钢琴开头!!
5.0 Avril Lavigne-nobody`s fool英文原曲。经典老歌。3.5 Carpentereyes:带点摇滚的,风格与艾薇儿有点eyes:一首诉说心事的钢琴曲,经典死
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
&noboby&是吗?如果是的,那就是一首红遍大江南北的歌,希望楼主会采纳
难道是韩国的Nobody?
是个男的唱的!摇滚风格!!!
是个男的唱的!!!不是韩国妞唱的,摇滚风格
no bodies .
manson唱的。
英文歌曲的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急,高分聘求,一首英文歌曲的名字。里面带有nobody这个单词。
急,高分聘求,一首英文歌曲的名字。里面带有nobody这个单词。 20
&p&想知道这首歌的名字。&/p&
&p&希望专业人士能帮我回答。&/p&
&p&这首歌还曾经在快乐大本营出现过,是海涛扮演猫王跳舞时的背景音乐。&/p&
补充:注明:不是wonder girls的nobody,是一个男的唱的。
补充:歌曲速度是有点小快啊哈。
这首歌还曾经在快乐大本营出现过,是海涛扮演猫王跳舞时的背景音乐。
不区分大小写匿名
應該就是nobody
nobody-- wonder girls& ?
是它吗?
&
http://cdn1-/e1/files/cdn7/mp3_new/2582968.mp3
你听听是这个吗?
是ne-yo的nobody么?
Gotta Be Somebody——nickelback& 超级爱听的一首歌曲
(。。I find the one that I'll spend forever with 'Cause nobody wants to be the last one there. )
是不是一个厚嗓音的男人唱的,听上去好像很震撼一样
不是Gotta Be Somebody
那应该就是nobody& 听上去有点象迈克杰克逊的声音
我说的nobody是ne-yo唱的,黑人
是韩国组合wonder girls& 的Nobody!
是 Until?
是不是 nobody has to know
nobody drinks alone
都不是,你这两首歌曲的速度太慢···一听就不是啦。
Nobody Does It Better
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家一首挺震撼的英文歌曲,女生唱的,经常在电台当做前奏,第一个词是 fire,节奏有点快,求答案_百度知道
一首挺震撼的英文歌曲,女生唱的,经常在电台当做前奏,第一个词是 fire,节奏有点快,求答案
提问者采纳
中国好声音 有个女歌手唱过这首歌
like fire tonight?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
like fire tonight
云作彩衣玉作弓。。紫电射来敌阵乱。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首好听的男声英文歌。中间一直在重复nobody nobody nobody,好像还有句you touch me。_百度知道
求一首好听的男声英文歌。中间一直在重复nobody nobody nobody,好像还有句you touch me。
提问者采纳
Shayne Ward的Until You试听&下载: 绝对是他了!!!&It feels like nobody ever knew me until you knew me Feels like nobody ever loved me until you loved me Feels like nobody ever touched me until you touched me Baby nobody, nobody,until you &歌词链接里面有 就不大篇复制啦~
提问者评价
就是了。爱死你了!!!可是我没有分了。。。
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 夜店经常放的英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。