爱很简单这首歌讲什么叫什么名字

这首歌叫什么名字_百度知道
这首歌叫什么名字
。给二十分。。。”,是个很好听的男声唱的。思念在发烫。里面有句歌词是“
提问者采纳
汪苏泷-不分手的恋爱 歌词: 不知不觉不问 不痛不痒 多少的时光不确定的某个 夜晚小巷 泪悄悄流淌街边天气微凉 淡淡月光 我沿路哼唱找寻我们一直 找不到的 缘分被捆绑感觉不到你为我坚强感觉得到你对我说谎我安静听着肖邦用维也纳忧伤你的爱被埋葬 恨被收藏痛应该原谅我的爱不用讲 恨不用想思念在发烫看着你的脸庞 背着行囊说要去远方谁还记得那年我拉着你说爱永远一样RAP:我也搞不懂为什么那么多真心相爱到最后 都会变成两个人分开的无奈当初我们说过要谈一场永远不分手的恋爱是否今天这句话竟变成我们之间的阻碍不想太多 不想太多 也许会明白的更多不想再说 不想再说 就让我们彼此沉默现在我们终于明白 结局却也无法更改这场不分手的恋爱 我想结局注定失败
我该把分给谁?
- -!!给第一个回答的fiona~~~嘻嘻嘻嘻
提问者评价
其他类似问题
名字的相关知识
其他4条回答
汪苏泷 不分手的恋爱不知不觉不问 不痛不痒 多少的时光   不确定的某个 夜晚小巷 泪悄悄流淌   街边天气微凉 淡淡月光 我沿路哼唱   找寻我们一直 找不到的 缘分被捆绑   感觉不到你为我坚强   感觉得到你对我说谎   我安静听着肖邦   用维也纳忧伤   你的爱被埋葬 恨被收藏   痛应该原谅   我的爱不用讲 恨不用想   思念在发烫   看着你的脸庞 背着行囊   说要去远方   谁还记得那年我拉着你说   爱永远一样   RAP:我也搞不懂为什么那么多真心相爱   到最后 都会变成两个人分开的无奈   当初我们说过要谈一场永远不分手的恋爱   是否今天这句话竟变成我们之间的阻碍   不想太多 不想太多 也许会明白的更多   不想再说 不想再说 就让我们彼此沉默   现在我们终于明白 结局却也无法更改   这场不分手的恋爱 我想结局注定失败   不知不觉不问 不痛不痒 多少的时光   不确定的某个 夜晚小巷 泪悄悄流淌   街边天气微凉 淡淡月光 我沿路哼唱   找寻我们一直 找不到的 缘分被捆绑   感觉不到你为我坚强   感觉得到你对我说谎   我安静听着肖邦   用维也纳忧伤   你的爱被埋葬 恨被收藏   痛应该原谅   我的爱不用讲 恨不用想   思念在发烫   看着你的脸庞 背着行囊   说要去远方   谁还记得那年我拉着你说   爱永远一样   你的爱被埋葬 恨被收藏   痛应该原谅   我的爱不用讲 恨不用想   思念在发烫   看着你的脸庞 背着行囊   说要去远方   谁还记得那年我拉着你说   爱永远一样
我该把分给谁?
不分手的恋爱
不分手的恋爱
汪苏泷-不分手的恋爱
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这首歌叫什么名字了?_百度知道
这首歌叫什么名字了?
我们却没有在最后一秒来说清楚分手.,我突然想起,有点怀念.”知道的给说说..,留下了最后的温柔“天空
提问者采纳
天空物语。
提问者评价
哦,谢谢你,我知道了,祝你开心!
其他类似问题
名字的相关知识
其他1条回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这个歌曲是什么名字 ?_百度知道
这个歌曲是什么名字 ?
://www.56http
提问者采纳
what I want and what I don't worry) How am I supposed to know what&#39歌曲? (You will find it out don'm so fed up with people telling me to be someone else but me What am It need nobody telling me just what I wanna What I what what what I't help the way I feel But my life has been so overprotected I tell them what I like'm overprotected There must be another way &#39? (You just gotta do it your way) I can&#39? (You will find it out don'm gonna do about my destiny (I say no no) nobody't help the way I feel But my life has been so overprotected I don' God I need some answers What am It wanna be so damn protected There must be another way ' but who am I to say What a girl is to do'm gonna do about my destiny (I say no no) nobody' I need space (This is it't worry) How am I supposed to know what's telling me just what I wanna (do do) I't help the way I feel But my life has been so overprotected I need time&#39? (You just gotta do it your way) I can' I can' God I need some answers What am ICause I believe in taking chances' I stand corrected Things that I&#39? (You just gotta do it your way) I can't need nobody telling me just what I wanna What I what what what I' love' but who am I to say What a girl is to do't worry) How am I supposed to know what's right:布兰妮歌词I need space're gonna have to see through my perspective I need to make mistakes just to learn who I am And I don&#39? (You just gotta do it your way) I can't believe what I hear about the world I realize I' this is it) I don's telling me just what I wanna (do do) I'Cause I believe in taking chances&#39? (You will find it out don't But everytime I do't worry) How am I supposed to know what' love I need me Say hello to the girl that I am You&#39:《Overprotected》歌手;ve been told'm so fed up with people telling me to be someone else but me What am I to do with my life? (You will find it out don&#39
其他类似问题
名字的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这首歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
这首歌叫什么名字?
//songtaste:///song/2040848/" target="_blank">http<a href="http
提问者采纳
1:Tamia - Careless Whispers
提问者评价
其他类似问题
阿志&amp:Cídia and Dan - Hotel California7:I Wanted You11:it’s not goodbye5:Fly (The Lonely Sheperd)131:All My Life - Shayne Ward9:Tamia - Careless Whispers 2:Toni Braxton - Fairy Tale10;乔维怡 - 爱上一个不回家的人大哥:Amanda Morra George -
Room to Breath12:our love will always last6:Burning3,这下面不是写着吗:imagine me without you4:Walk me home8
名字的相关知识
其他1条回答
Tamia - Careless Whispers
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这首歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
提问者采纳
Kelly Rowland Nelly - DilemmaI.. love you, and I.. need youNelly I.. love you, I do.. neeeeed you - butNo matter what I do, all I think about is youEven when I&#39;m with my boo, Know you know I&#39;m crazy over youNo matter what I do, all I think about is youEven when I&#39;m with my boo, y&#39;know I&#39;m crazy over youI met this chick and she just moved right up the block from meAnd uhh, she got the hots for me the finest thing my hood done seenBut oh no, oh no, she gotta a manAnd a son, doh&#39;ohhh, but that&#39;s okayCause I, wait for my cue and just listen, play my positionLike a shortstop, pick up e&#39;rything mami hittinAnd in no time.. (no time) I..I plan to make this wah-one mi-i-ne.. and that&#39;s for sureCause I, I never been the type to, break up a happy homeBut uh, there&#39;s something bout baby girl I just can&#39;t leave aloneSo tell me ma what&#39;s it gonna be? She saidYou don&#39;t know what you mean to meI see a lot and you look and I never say a wordI know how niggaz start acting tripping out here about they girlsAnd there&#39;s no way-ayy-hey, Nelly gon&#39; fight overNo day-hey-ame.. as you can seeBut I, I like your steez, your style, your whole demeanorThe way you come through and holla and swoop me in his 2-seaterNow that&#39;s gangstah-ah-ahhh..And I got special ways to thank yah-ah-ahhh.. don&#39;t you forget itBut uh, it ain&#39;t that俯梗碘妓鄢幻碉潍冬璃 easy for you to pack and leave himBut uh, you and dirty got ties for different reasonsI respect that and right before I turn to leave, she saidSing it for me KNelly I.. love you, I do.. (c&#39;mon girl)And it&#39;s more than you&#39;ll.. ever knowBut.. it&#39;s fo&#39;shoYou can always count on my loveForeveeeeer more, yeahh-yeahh..East coast, I know you shaking rightDown South, I know you bouncing rightWest coast, I know you walking right, causeMidwest, I see you swinging rightNo matter what I do, all I think about is youEast coast, you still shaking rightWest coast, I know you walking rightMidwest, I see you swing it rightEast coast, you still shaking rightDown South, I see you bouncing right
提问者评价
其他类似问题
名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 音乐雷达 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信