当我唱起这首歌歌叫什么!?

谁知道这首曲子叫什么?_百度知道
按默认排序
歌曲:就让这首歌 歌手:张震岳|哈狗 专辑:《男女情歌对唱冠军全》 搜索歌曲 [ti:就让这首歌] [ar:张震岳 哈狗帮 侯佩岑] [al:男女情歌对唱冠军全记录] 歌曲名:张震岳2007年度ok专辑——09.就让这首歌 原唱:张震岳 mc hotdog(哈狗帮) 侯佩岑 专辑名:男女情歌对唱冠军全记录 词 曲:张震岳 rap词:姚中仁 张震岳:就让这首歌今夜一直重复 我们都没错只是看清楚 原来不懂的事 没有什么好说现在先不要说 就让我们沉默 最后的拥抱爱情的终点 哈狗帮:回忆一触即发如何忍住眼泪 不让它哭得唏哩哗啦 触景伤情这样好吗 从今以后各走各的路 身上留有你的tatto 怎么可能不在乎 不怪现在只怪当初 谁辜负了谁糊涂 清醒了没 越是买醉却不醉 绕了一圈却越想念谁 吃定了谁电影散场了没 又怎么会虎头蛇尾 看你哭红又肿了双眼 一把眼泪一把鼻涕 从喜剧变成默剧 怎么继续只好放着这首歌 它一直repeat 曾经你是我的瘾 我们爱这么过瘾 就像生命共同体 如今却只能谢谢这回忆 电影散场之后你是否留下了什么 一切不能再重头那感伤的话别说 这决定并不轻松 夜深人静心会痛 有首歌 它一直repeat repeat是为了什么 张震岳:是分手的时候就让我们自由 回忆一幕幕就像一场电影 原来一直感动 电影终要结束结束难免痛苦 心中留下伤痕 就让这首歌萦绕在耳边 侯佩岑:我尝试刻划着每一字 曾经快乐的每一日 这首歌要播几次 有太多的舍不得事 歌词像针在刺旋律让眼眶湿 曾几何时开始静止 打不开的话夹子从你侬我侬的梦 到现在你懂我懂的沉默 所有的痛就让时间来破 电影散场之后就在那回首处 你别走回头路 我只能头也不回地藏住感触 少了骗人的拼图 怎么拼的出那版图 我真心为你祝福 有没有那么一首歌会让你很想念 有没有那么一首歌你会假装听不见 听了又掉眼泪 却按不下停止键 多少个夜 就这样开着灯到另一个夜 我们之间有多少故事在 这首歌的里面 人不在就让这首歌在 回忆也还在谢谢你的爱 张震岳:就让这一首歌今夜一直重复 我们都没错只是看清楚 原来不懂的事 没有什么好说现在先不要说 就让我们沉默 最后的拥抱爱情的终点 是分手的时候就让我们自由 回忆一幕幕就像一场电影 原来一直感动 电影终要结束结束难免痛哭 心中留下伤痕 就让这首歌萦绕在耳边 the end……打字不易,如满意,望采纳。
我问的这首曲子是莫扎特的钢琴协奏曲。谢谢。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这首歌叫什么?_百度知道
提问者采纳
你给的这个视频里的版本是Kurupt和Daz Dillinger一起合唱的下面是歌词Kurupt - Who Ride Wit Us (Feat Daz Dillinger)[Chorus: repeat 4x]Awww yeah! do you wanna ride wit usWho ride wit us[Daz]When the six-tray bounce, the street scrapin the bumperWit the sound for the summer that be thumpin and humminHoppin up the 'shaw on a sunday, what a fun dayDip skip trippin and whippin down the one-wayDiggy daz a busta ain't had enough againstRough and rough but it's never too muchDaz kurupt, kurupt and daz on that assWe clash blast suckers just like a head on crashThis ain't back in the day, you get taught and sprayedAk front to the back cause we hard to fadeWe enormous, we attackin it plus we swarminTo rumble in the jungle like ali and foremanWe rippin it up, we be givin it upOn the daily homeboy we be givin it upWe be cuttin it up, scufflin to muffle it upHomeboy diggy daz (now with kurupt)[Chorus: repeat 4x]Awww yeah! do you wanna ride wit usWho ride wit us[Kurupt]Livin it up -- shakin, makin the hood turnBoil and burn, two buckets of yearnFlippin stickin fools for chicken, scrapin the curbsScrappin for the domes straight to the head thunderbirdI'm on it homey, me and my homegirl diamondDown with a nigga damn near before a nigga was rhyminDaz, my closest homeboyCalifornia lickin switches a couple toysRetirin ? a couple jerseysWent from the sunny state to jersey, puffin hersheyLet off, get off, or get spin offSpit off, set off, spun off the chestOff the roof -- a hundred and seventy-eight proof of boostGangster daz and kurupt let looseThis is it, short change dip wit usSip wit it us, cock your heat or spit wit us[Chorus: repeat 4x]Awww yeah! do you wanna ride wit usWho ride wit us[Daz]I'm tired of this (this) i'm tired of that (daz)I'm bout to bust, fool where's the strapG fo' flow for sho', bounce galo'Up and down stairs beats everywhere i goCalico excursions, different diversionsHomicidal resurgance, swerve and see my homeyOn the corner chippin the curb and any bustaGet close enough we servin[Kurupt]Homey don't get nervousBeware, daz kurupt fool bewareRippin it up fool so you better bewareOf my crew, dre'd and blued up, get chewed upYou and your all crap crew get bruised upI'm the one you love to hate so give me mineAnd pay dues and now i'm livin the life of crimeSwitched up, hit em up, blast or get em upForty-five, tec nines blast or hit em upAww yeah[Chorus: repeat 4x]Awww yeah! do you wanna ride wit usWho ride wit usMV地址
提问者评价
谢谢!!!
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
Kurupt--Who Ride Wit Us
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这个歌曲名字是什么啊?_百度知道
提问者采纳
终于找到了汗 故意记下歌词去查的 这首歌的名字叫做《sorry》给你链接地址你去听听sorry歌词清新的抒情调调.Queensberry是德国选秀出来的女子组合I can&t help but wonder how I would be feeling if I wasn&t here right now I finally decided I don&t need another reason for leaving you I laid you clothes out on the bed don&t wanna see you here again put your keys through the letterbox and just walk away Refrain : You always get the best of me your lies and your apologies can&t understand what made me so weak well you could try to plea but sorry is a word that you&ll never need see it don&t matter what you do cos i already know we&re through if it ain&t feeling right what&s the use so you could try to plea but sorry is a word that you&ll never need You can save those crocodile tears Ain&t no point, tacking back, what you said cos i don&t want to hear it no more I&m justified in feeling this way. Ooh yeah Reafrain : You always get the best of me your lies and your apologies can&t understand what made me so weak well you could try to plea but sorry is a word that you&ll never need see it don&t matter what you do cos i already know we&re through if it ain&t feeling right what&s the use so you could try to plea but sorry is a word that you&ll never need Bridge : Forget about the two of us the picture my mind drew of us was just a world that i had made belive so you could try to plea but sorry is a word that you&ll never need Refrain : You always get the best of me your lies and your apologies can&t understand what made me so weak well you could try to plea but sorry is a word that you&ll never need see it don&t matter what you do cos i already know we&re through if it ain&t feeling right what&s the use so you could try to plea but sorry is a word that you&ll never need
提问者评价
朋友你真是太强了,真不知道你是怎么找到的,太感谢你了
其他类似问题
名字的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌曲 这首歌名叫什么 歌手 Lxu
热卖大片12345678910最新上映12345678910
0 人认为非常好听
被评为“好听”的歌将被顶到首页第一个位置
这首歌名叫什么
第一次推荐  
STWebPlayer
下载ST手机版( / )这首歌叫什么_百度知道
这首歌叫什么
!《鹿鼎记》的主题歌,大姐帮帮忙,开头是?各位大哥,叫什么,只在出生时哭过一场……”;“怎么忽然就成了这样
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
怎么忽然就成了这样 只在出生时哭过一场 我越慌张却越灿烂 倒退着跑到了前方 怎么忽然就成了这样 该下雨的时候出起了太阳 老天爷放弃各自的翅膀 那我就安心地说谎 怎么忽然就成了这样 被上天冲到了天上 怎么忽然就成了这样 把几辈子的幸运都全部花光 爱就爱 散就散 不能忘情丝绵绵 老天对你的好啊 全都用在我的身上 对也对 错也错 你装的和他们一样 你躲在世界的外面 愉快的张望 爱就爱 散就散 只是多了一点点留恋 给我找一个理由 让昨天回一回头 对也对 错也错 你装的和他们一样 你躲在世界的外面 我等你一直到天亮 高品质MP3音乐分享下载平台怎么忽然就成了这样(张芯
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 这首英文歌叫什么 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信