女生英文歌开头当当当当英文歌搭拉滴当

有一首很好听的英文歌,开头是什么当当 当当滴当其中又句歌词是Can You Hear Me
有一首很好听的英文歌,开头是什么当当 当当滴当其中又句歌词是Can You Hear Me 10
是一个女孩唱的,有点DJ的味道。
不区分大小写匿名
歌曲:can you hear me 歌手:keaton simons 专辑:can you hear me you can call me the king of the worldor you can call me the man of sleepbut either way you should call me every day of the weekwhen it's early in the morning timei'm talkin' way before noonjust leave a message on my voicemaili'll try to call you real sooncan you hear me?can you hear me?oh, i really don't think sopop goes the envelope up on my screenit feels like it's always therei said you probably won't hear from mebut it's nice to know you caremy mailbox is always full and it never gets checkedi was born three weeks past due and no i ain't caught up yetbut can you hear me?can you hear, nocan you hear me?can you hear me?can you hear me?can you hear, nooh, i really don't think sono, i really don'tyou can try to leave me a noteyou can even call me on my home phonebut i can't make ya no promise or guaranteebut you get a hold of meyou got a hold of mebaby, you got a hold of mecan you hear, nocan you hear me?can you hear, nocan you hear me?can you hear, nooh, i really don't think sowell you can call me the man you loveor you can call me the man you hatei go to bed real early now, i don't sleep too latetake the phone off vibrate, keep it right by my headnow it rings "when a man loves a woman" insteadcan you hear me?can you hear, nocan you hear me?can you hear me?can you hear me?can you hear, nocan you hear me?…oh, i really don't think so
是不是这首?
不是,是女的唱的。
Comsic Ride- Befour 就是这个我也是找了好久的啊!!!
二楼的哥们回答的对。
也&& 老子终于找到啦&& 谢谢啦&& 二楼的哥们&&& 老子找半天&& 郁闷啦
&
二楼的哥们牛逼
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家有一首英文歌,一开头就是当当当的声音,然后开唱,是女的不是男的。节奏很好听,声音有点沙哑~~
有一首英文歌,一开头就是当当当的声音,然后开唱,是女的不是男的。节奏很好听,声音有点沙哑~~
歌词有一句循环是,,菲尔陆秀儿。。。我英文不是很好...
是hate on me 吧