英文歌歌曲图片是两个带着白色面具的人。这首英文歌哦哦哦是什么英文歌

我以前在一个点播台里听到一首英文歌,MV背景是所有人都戴面具,歌曲比较抒情,记不得什么名字,请教
我以前在一个点播台里听到一首英文歌,MV背景是所有人都戴面具,歌曲比较抒情,记不得什么名字,请教 20
I saw your profile and it shows that you are a guy so yea...the songs that i recomanded are songs for boys I guess? Just have a look =] well but also I&m a girl so I&m not sure if u will like them,but those are all quite popular songs in America or Europe) Apologize - One republic feat Timbaland American idiot - Green day Bad day - Deniel Powter Best of me - Sum41 Boulevard of broken dreams - Green day Burnin& up - Jonas brothers Check yes, Juliet - We the kings Closer - Ne-Yo Crazy - Simple plan Cry me a river - Justine Timberlake Dance dance - Fall out boy Dance inside - The all american rejects Dangerous - Akon Dead and gone - T.I feat Justine Timberlake Everytime - Simple plan Far away - Nickelback Feels like tonight - Daughtry Fire burning - Sean Kingston From the inside - Linkin Park Gives you hell - The all american rejects Gotta be somebody - Nickelback Heartless - Kanye West Hold on - Jonas brothers I&m just a kid - Simple plan I&m on a boat - The Lonley Island I&m yours - Jason Mraz I don&t love you - My chemical romance I don&t wanna be in love - Good charlotte If everyone cared - Nikelback If it kills me - Jason Mraz If today was your last day - Nickelback In the end - Linkin Park It&s not over - Daughtry It ends tonight - The all american rejects Kelsey - Metro Station Leave out all the rest - Linkin Park Light on - David Cook Light up the sky - Yellowcard Live your life - T.I feat Rihanna Love drunk - Boys like girls Love lockdown - Kanye West Love stoned - Justine Timberlake Low - Flo Rida feat T-pain Lucky - Jason Mraz feat Collbie Cailet Mad - Ne-yo Mercy - One republic Mockingbird - Eminem Move along - the all american rejects New Divide - Linkin Park No boundaries - Kris Allen Paralyzer - Finger eleven Pieces - Sum41 Over my head (better off dead) - Sum41 Prom queen - Lil Wayne Right round - Flo rida Run this town - Jay-Z S.O.S - Jonas Brothers Save you - Simple Plan Saving me - Nickelback Secret valentine - We the kings Sexy back - Justine Timberlake Shadow of the day - Linkin Park Shrink the world - Yellowcard Shut up - Simple plan Skyway avenue - We the kings Smack that - Akon Someday - Nickelback Someone to save you - One republic Stab my back - the all american rejects Stay young - We the kings Still in love with you - Jonas Brothers Still waiting - Sum41 Stop and stare - Onerepublic Stranger - secondhand serenade Sugar - Flo rida Take my hand - Simple Plan Teenagers - My chemical romance The time of my life - David Cook Time to say goodbye - Simple Plan Viva La Vida - Coldplay Wake me up when september ends - Green day The way I are - Timbaland What about now - Daughtry Welcome to the world - Kevin Rudolf Let it rock - Kevin Rudolf What I&ve done - Linkin Park Numb - Linkin park Faint - Linkin Park WHatever it takes - Lifehouse When i&m gone - Eminem Year 3000 - Jonas Brothers Young - Hollywood undead 1,2,3,4 - Plain White T&s 1000 oceans - Tokio Hotel 18 days - Saving abel 21 guns - Green day 4 minutes - Madonna feat Justine Timberlake (There are a lot more in my itunes but I&m too tired to type all of them ou
不区分大小写匿名
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
求这首英文歌是什么。是女生唱的,有点粗狂的感觉。一开头是咚咚咚的,高潮有架子鼓的伴奏,有拍打声,最后几句好像是the players重复了三次
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!一首柔和的英文歌曲。mv是一个女生穿着白色连衣裙,光着脚丫。草坪和白色建筑物。觉得场景出现最多的是天空。
一首柔和的英文歌曲。mv是一个女生穿着白色连衣裙,光着脚丫。草坪和白色建筑物。觉得场景出现最多的是天空。
moumoon --sunshine girl
我了个去。。。就是这个。就是这个。
其他回答 (2)
找不到楼主所说的那首歌。不过我觉得艾薇儿的挺好
小杰听听aqua的这首【good morning sunshine】日出晨安&
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家有首英文歌曲的MV是一个男的在路上一直拉一个箱子,是男的唱的,歌名是什么
有首英文歌曲的MV是一个男的在路上一直拉一个箱子,是男的唱的,歌名是什么 15
他长什么样?歌曲风格是怎么样的,再仔细想一下还有哪些特别的地方
的感言:找到了Bruno Mars的 grenade
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家喜剧学院的一首背景音乐 开头是one two three four的英文歌曲 这首歌的节奏很快 也有点摇滚的元素 喜剧学院有一期介绍李鑫的时候 用one two three four的节奏换了四张图片
喜剧学院的一首背景音乐 开头是one two three four的英文歌曲 这首歌的节奏很快 也有点摇滚的元素 喜剧学院有一期介绍李鑫的时候 用one two three four的节奏换了四张图片 5
歌曲是这样子唱的& one.....(英语)two.....three.......four........&
补充:穿越火线战队的玩家 一般 都在歪歪里上传视频时候用这首歌曲作为背景音乐
实在找不着你说的哪期喜剧学院 如果能更详细下哪期 最好附链接
我帮你试试能不能找出那首歌曲
你上歪歪吗?上的话 ++我YY号&2567070 我放给你听
one for the money
的感言:谢谢你 你真的个好人
其他回答 (1)
feist& &1234&&&&&&&&&
歌词 one, two, three, four, tell me that you love me more. sleepless, long nights. sighs, what my youth was for. oh, teenage hopes arrive at your door left you with nothing, but they want some more oh, oh, oh, Feist you're changing your heart. oh, oh, oh, you know who you are. sweetheart, bitter heart, now i can't tell you apart. cozy and cold, put the horse before the cart. those teenage hopes, who have tears in their eyes. too scared to run off, to one little life. you're changing your heart. oh, oh, oh, you know who you are. one, two, three, four, five, six, nine, and ten. money can't buy you back the love that you had then. one, two, three, four, five, six, nine, and ten. money can't buy you back the love that you had then. oh, oh, oh, you're changing your heart. oh, oh, oh, you know who you are. oh, oh, oh, you're changing your heart. oh, oh, oh, you know who you are.
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 经典英文歌曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信