下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁五星大饭店插曲里面唱的Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman 谁有啊,我说的是茬片子里面唱的那首歌曲谁有_百度知道
五星大飯店插曲里面唱的Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman 谁有啊,我说的是在片子里媔唱的那首歌曲谁有
原版的好像没翻唱的好听哦
片子里面唱的和原版的不一样,想要片子里媔的
提问者采纳
Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman歌手:Bryan Adams
专辑:Greatest Hits IIBryan Adams - Have You Ever Really Loved A WomanTo really love a womanTo understand her - you gotta know her deep insideHear every thought - see every dreamN' give her wings - when she wants to flyThen when you find yourself lyin' helpless in her armsYa know ya really love a womanWhen you love a woman you tell her that she's really wantedWhen you love a woman you tell her that she's the oneCuz she needs somebody to tell her that it's gonna last foreverSo tell me have you ever really - really really ever loved a woman?To really love a womanLet her hold you - til ya know how she needs to be touchedYou've gotta breathe her - really taste herTil you can feel her in your bloodN' when you can see your unborn children in her eyesYa know ya really love a womanWhen you love a woman you tell her that she's really wantedWhen you love a woman you tell her that she's the oneCuz she needs somebody to tell her that you'll always be togetherSo tell me have you ever really - really really ever loved a woman?You got to give her some faith - hold her tightA little tenderness - gotta treat her rightShe will be there for you, takin' good care of youYa really gotta love your woman...Then when you find yourself lyin' helpless in her armsYa know ya really love a womanWhen you love a woman you tell her that she's really wantedWhen you love a woman you tell her that she's the oneCuz she needs somebody to tell her that it's gonna last foreverSo tell me have you ever really - really really ever loved a woman?So tell me have you ever really - really really ever loved a woman?So tell me have you ever really - really really ever loved a woman?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也鈈愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 分手大师插曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信