歌曲歌词的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌曲 谁知道 谢谢拉 歌词有几句!大虾帮帮忙!_百度知道
提问者采纳
  如果你提供的歌词是正确的话应该是下面这首歌:  Heaven-O.A.R  试听:    用心的解答望采纳!  歌词  Heaven - O.A.R.  I’m underneath it all tonight  out my window there’s a million lights  a thousand hearts feeling just like me  man, it feels like heaven out here in the street  I know i got a lot to learn  breaking bottles only left me hurt  played with fire till i burned myself  don’t you know that love’ll bring us somewhere else  so you take the left, I’ll take the right  under arrest, we’re under fire  oh, oh, oh, oh  i don’t wanna go to heaven if i can’t get in  you take the low, I’ll take the high  you lock the gate, i hear the choir  everybody got a problem with the way i live  i don’t wanna go to heaven if i can’t get in  maybe i should take my time  and build this life by my own design  with no direction and it’s in between  everything i love, and everything i need  so bring it back  all i want is understanding  to live my life the way that i planned it  wouldn’t change a thing  man, it feels like heaven underneath my feet  so you take the left, I’ll take the right  under arrest, we’re under fire  oh, oh, oh, oh  i don’t wanna go to heaven if i can’t get in  you take the low, I’ll take the high  you lock the gate, i hear the choir  everybody got a problem with the way i live  i don’t wanna go to heaven if i can’t get in  so raise em up, raise em up  all i ever wanted was a shot at your love  i know and i believe  everything we got is everything we need  love’ll get you higher  it set my heart on fire  i know it’s what you see  don’t wanna go to heaven if they don’t want me  cause I’m no criminal  I’m not your enemy  all i have is life  and i don’t wanna go to heaven if i can’t get in  so you take the left, I’ll take the right  under arrest, we’re under fire  oh, oh, oh, oh  i don’t wanna go to heaven if i can’t get in  you take the low, I’ll take the high  you lock the gate, i hear the choir  everybody got a problem with the way i live  i don’t wanna go to heaven if i can’t get in  raise em up, raise em up  everything you wanted is inside your cup  drink up  love will get you higher  oh, I’m not your enemy  i never met no criminal  and in the end I’d do it again  i don’t wanna go to heaven if i cant get in  oh, I’m not a criminal  yeah I’m no enemy  it’s just the way i live  i don’t wanna go to heaven if i cant get in
提问者评价
是这首!!不过也谢谢楼上的 你说的也对
哎 我做恶人了!只能采用了 楼上不要生气!谢谢!
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖