求styles of beyond歌词的pay me歌词

越狱 Styles&of&Beyond&-&Nine&Thou&[Superstars&Remix] 铃声
越狱 Styles&of&Beyond&-&Nine&Thou&[Superstars&Remix]歌词
感谢bzja520提供歌词
Nine&Thou-styles&of&beyond&QQ:Ai&yo,&first&things&it's&first&time&to&shake&ground&in&the&eighth&roundBox&battle&and&break&downFor&the&beak&in&the&rhyme&toneJump&in&the&cycloneS-T-Y-L-E-S,&yes&I&knowGive&the&rap&phene&vaccine&packed&red&beamPut&'em&up,&You&plucked&a&bad&seedOff&the&wall,&spittin'&the&guerilla&tag&teamWhat's&up&now,&duck&down&stuff&that&can't&breatheYo&you&know&the&routine,&the&team&effect&pleaseDon't&step,&you&wanna&be&one&of&my&pet&peevesThe&more&beef&the&better,&sound&strangeBut&you&all&wanna&creep&together,&okIn&the&club&with&a&cheesy&sweaterWhy&not?&We&got&so&much&street&credit,&the&rookie&police&let&usNow&that's&foolish,&cause&we&would&act&sweetCause&I&can&run&ten&laps&in&a&track&meetKeep&it&movin'&it's&on&nowMaking&it&punk&loudShaking&the&buck&wildRapin'&the&punk&styleFakin'&the&funk&pal&,dunk&watch&the&punkWhat&now?&Watch&your&battleship&get&sunk&downClick&pow&nine&thou&,&What?&Just&what&I&thought,&what's&up&now?Click&pow&nine&thou&,&What?&Just&what&I&thought,&what's&up&now?Hold&it&down,&never&give&inStyles&ever&get&limbsOr&whether&you&want&it&to&end&dirty&magnineI&burn&'em&againZero&five&serving&them&sins&or&30&your&friends&get&knocked&out,&turbulent&windHopped&out,&what&you&want,&take&a&look&at&my&grinI'm&a&&you&can&tell&by&the&flippers&or&finsCome&onYo&I&got&a&rock&stylePivot&the&offspring&and&joke&with&'em&with&a&distorted&gist&off&stringWho&am&I?&Rushin'&the&leg,&can&we&talk?Pushin'&your&bed&hotter&than&Quebec&in&JulyArea&51,&stereo,&rive&gun&liveHere&we&go,&SOB&drop&someFor&the&kids&in&the&hall&with&the&new&block&tapeBlast&from&both&angles&like&boom&dock&saintSo&get&up&get&up&and&let&the&sound&hit&yaSnap&it's&a&sonic&style&picture&ahKeep&it&movin'&it's&on&nowMaking&it&punk&loudShaking&the&buck&wildRapin'&the&punk&styleFakin'&the&funk&pal&,dunk&watch&the&punkWhat&now?&Watch&your&battleship&get&sunk&downClick&pow&nine&thou&,&What?&Just&what&I&thought,&what's&up&now?Click&pow&nine&thou&,&What?&Just&what&I&thought,&what's&up&now?Who&the&hell&wear&splittin'&the&belly&up&on&a&selfishShinnin'&in&your&style&playin'&the&fell&blitzDrillin'&your&brain,&like&rap&and&video&gamesFeel&the&seringe&for&the&styles&that&stickin'&in&your&brainsYo&what&kind&of&stuff&is&he&onReally&is&styles,&really&be&onCome&on&punk&shove&&You&really&gotta&be&goneRipped&out&of&your&brainScript&over&your&lip&to&dispossess&your&SOB&gamesWhat's&with&this&killin'&me&kibbles&n&bitsWe're&in&the&street&talkin'&the&globe&I&can't&fix.Get&it?I'm&sick&with&it,&when&I&spit&the&venomAnd&it&drip's&up&in&'emAnd&it&get's&the&women&in&aQuick&&We&can&settle&it&nowAnd&I&don't&know&who&did&it&but&they&said&it&was&stylesClick&pow&nine&thou&,&What?&Just&what&I&thought,&what's&up&now?Click&pow&nine&thou&,&What?&Just&what&I&thought,&what's&up&now?Click&pow&nine&thou&,&What?&Just&what&I&thought,&what's&up&now?
Styles of Beyond - Nine Thou [Superstars Remix]LRC歌词,边听边学唱.
下载 Styles&of&Beyond&-&Nine&Thou&[Superstars&Remix] MP3铃声 到手机
1. 填入手机号,点击“下一步”
2. 回复即可接收Styles&of&Beyond&-&Nine&Thou&[Superstars&Remix]铃声
正在播放:Styles&of&Beyond&-&Nine&Thou&[Superstars&Remix]
出现这个提示,您可能需要更新。请更新您的浏览器到最新版本或升级flash播放器版本!
热门歌曲推荐
华语音乐榜【Interlude】_Styles Of Beyond-Interlude在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&Interlude
《Interlude》 - Styles Of Beyond
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
Interlude相关MV推荐
暂无Interlude的相关数据!
《Interlude》歌词
- Styles Of Beyond
Styles Of Beyond的专辑
Styles Of Beyond的相似歌手
听Interlude的人也喜欢听
歌曲榜Top10极品飞车 Styles&of&Beyond&-&Nine&Thou&(Superstars&Remix) 铃声
极品飞车 Styles&of&Beyond&-&Nine&Thou&(Superstars&Remix)歌词
感谢提供歌词
Styles of Beyond - Nine Thou (Superstars Remix)LRC歌词,边听边学唱.
下载 Styles&of&Beyond&-&Nine&Thou&(Superstars&Remix) MP3铃声 到手机
1. 填入手机号,点击“下一步”
2. 回复即可接收Styles&of&Beyond&-&Nine&Thou&(Superstars&Remix)铃声
正在播放:Styles&of&Beyond&-&Nine&Thou&(Superstars&Remix)
出现这个提示,您可能需要更新。请更新您的浏览器到最新版本或升级flash播放器版本!
热门歌曲推荐
华语音乐榜}

我要回帖

更多关于 styles of beyond 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信