写城市适合旅游季节原因关于季节的英语作文文

写一篇关于新西兰旅游的英语作文(加中文翻译)
写一篇关于新西兰旅游的英语作文(加中文翻译)
希望可以帮助你,如下: 新西兰是地球上最年轻的国家 New Zealand is one of the youngest countries 雄伟的地貌景观、茂密的森林、奇特的野生动物和宜人的气候使新西兰成为理想的户外活动场所和旅游圣地。 The magnificent landscapes, lush forests, wild animals and strange pleasant climate make New Zealand an ideal outdoor venues and tourist sites. 人类定居新西兰已有1,000多年的历史,但其绚丽多彩和扣人心弦的历史主要以毛利人和欧裔白人(Pakeha)之间的关系为主线 Human settlement New Zealand has more than 1,000 years of history, but its colorful history and enthralling mainly Maori and European descent white (Pakeha) the relationship between the main line 令人惊叹不已的地貌景观、茂盛的植被和独特的野生动物使新西兰为自然爱好者的天堂。 It is amazing the landscape, lush vegetation and wildlife unique to New Zealand as a natural paradise for lovers. 新西兰文的化是独特的,富有活力的,受到欧洲、毛利、太平洋岛国和亚洲文化的多重影响。庆祝不同的民族节日和民间传说已成为一种新西兰文化。 The text of New Zealand is unique and full of vitality, and by the European, Maori, Pacific island countries and the multiple impact of the Asian culture. Celebration of different ethnic festivals and folklore has become a New Zealand culture. 回答者: 摩天轮~~ - 魔法学徒 一级 4-16 18:17 回答者: 寂寞的忧愁啊 - 助理 二级
4-17 21:09Auckland(新西兰) Auckland has been a hot spot for an awfully long time, but the reasons have quite fortunately changed. New Zealand's largest city and prime international gateway resides on some 48 volcanoes, but it's been 600 years since lava flowed from any of them. Those volcanic hills have created great park space, fabulous (惊人的;难以置信的)panoramic views and twin harbors filled with watercraft. In fact, Auckland's nickname is The City of Sails. It's a sprawling metropolitan area (actually four cities) of more than one million souls, including the largest concentration of Polynesians on the planet. And it's known for its multicultural flair. The big attraction is all that waterfront property and the leisure pursuits that go with it. On land, there's a variety of museums (including a highly regarded Maritime Museum) and the famed Kelly Tarlton's Aquarium, with its sharks and penguins and masses of sea life. Attractions : NZ National Maritime Museum New Zealand's leading maritime museum in the heart of Auckland's vibrant waterfront. Discover New Zealand's seafaring history in over 14 world class galleries. Sail the harbour aboard a heritage vessel. Waiwera Thermal Resort From the roaring, whirling twister and dual speed slide, to the sheer luxury of soaking in the Hibiscus pool watching movies on the large screen, to the relaxation of a soothing massage, to the intimate seclusion of rising steam, soft music and cascading waterfalls of the private spas, sauna and Jacuzzi (‘极可意&浴缸,周边可喷水按摩的小浴池,源自商标名)- Waiwera Thermal Resort's naturally heated water provides something for everybody - only 25 mins north of Auckland on State Highway 1. Kelly Tarlton's Antarctic Encounter and Underwater World See colonies of King and Gentoo Penguins, watch them swim and plunge beneath the ice cap, then travel deep beneath the ocean and come face to face with the awesome predators of the deep - SHARKS - only centimetres away. Auckland Zoo Home to New Zealand's largest collection of native and exotic animals. Explore the Tropical Rainforest, Hippo River, Pridelands (African savannah) & Primate Trail. Discover Wilderness New Zealand. Experience Sealion and Penguin Shores where Sealions can be seen through an amazing underwater viewing window.奥克兰(新西兰) 奥克兰已成为热点的非常长的时间,但幸运的原因,有相当的变化。 新西兰最大的城市和主要国际门户驻留在大约48火山,但它的600年以来的熔岩流从任何人。这些火山山公园创造了巨大的空间,神话般(惊人的;难以置信的)的全景和双港口充满船舶。事实上,奥克兰的昵称是城市帆船。 这是一个庞大首都圈(实际上4个城市)的100多万亡灵,其中包括最大的玻利尼西亚人在这个星球上。它的著名的多元文化的气息。 最大的吸引力是所有的财产和海滨休闲的去追求它。在陆地上,有各种各样的博物馆(包括高度重视海事博物馆)和著名的凯利Tarlton的水族馆,其鲨鱼和企鹅和群众的海上生活。 景点: 新西兰国家海事博物馆 新西兰领先的海事博物馆的心脏奥克兰的充满活力的海滨。发现新西兰的航海历史,在14世界一流的画廊。船帆上的海底文物的船只。 怀韦拉热度假村 从咆哮,捻线机和双旋转速度下滑,到奢侈浸泡在芙蓉池看电影的大屏幕,放宽惬意的按摩,对亲密的隐居的上升蒸汽,柔和的音乐和瀑布的私营温泉,桑拿,按摩浴缸( '极可意“浴缸,周边可喷水按摩的小浴池,源自商标名) -怀韦拉热度假村的自然热水为每个人提供了-只有25分钟奥克兰以北的公路上1 。 凯利Tarlton的南极和海底世界 聚居的国王和Gentoo企鹅,看它们游泳,使下方的冰帽,然后旅行的海洋深处,并面对的可怕的食肉动物深-鲨鱼-只有几厘米的距离。 奥克兰动物园 首页新西兰最大的本土和外来动物
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家高中英语作文:最好的旅游方式_新东方网
您好,欢迎来到新东方
& 文章正文
09:13&&作者:&&来源:沪江英语&&字号:|
  The Best Way of Traveling
  最好的旅游方式
  People travel by plane, by train, by ship, by bus. For me, the best way of traveling on a summer vacation is to go on foot.
  人们去旅游有的乘飞机、有的坐火车、坐船、乘公共汽车。对我来说在暑假,最好的方式是徒步旅行。
  My preference depends on the purpose of the travel. On a summer vacation I travel to refresh myself and to see the countryside. When I use my feet and walk on a grass covered path along a river or among the hills I feel detached from the noise of the city and closer to the nature. And when I travel on foot I get more freedom. I can plan my own schedule. I can choose my own route. I can stop where I like. And I can see things and people that I might miss if I travel on a train or on a bus.
  我的偏好取决于旅行的目的。在暑假我旅游是为了消除疲劳并欣赏乡村美景。当我沿着河流或在群山之间走在一条青草覆盖的路上时,我觉得我远离了城市的喧嚣、亲近了自然。徒步旅行,使我很自由。我可以自己安排行程。可以选择我自己的路线。我可以把车子停在我喜欢的地方。而且我可以遇到那些坐火车或公共汽车会错过的人和事。
  When faster and more convenient ways for travel are becoming available, I still favor using my own feet. I get much pleasure from it. People travel by plane, by train, by ship, by bus. To me, the best way of traveling on a summer vacation is to go on foot.
  当更迅速、更方便的方式使旅游变得更便捷,我仍然热衷于徒步旅行。我从中得到许多乐趣。人们去旅游有的乘飞机、有的坐火车、坐船、乘公共汽车。对我来说在暑假,最好的方式是徒步旅行。
  【words】
  1、preference v.偏爱;倾向;优先权
  e.g. I don't know your preferences, so please help yourself.
  2、refresh v.使&&恢复;使&&清新;消除&&的疲劳
  e.g. I refresh myself with a cup of coffee.
  3、detach v.分离;派遣 ;分开
  e.g. A number of soldiers were detached to guard the building .
  4、available adj. 有效的;可得的;可利用的;空闲的
  e.g. The only time available is Friday.
  5、convenient adj. 方便的
  e.g. It is quite convenient for customers.
(实习编辑:李沫)
更多&&文章推荐
相关文章导读
精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一!
SSSSSSSSUSAN
huangtongxue
huzhousizhong
zhubenyang
luckycat520
教育万花筒字号:大 中 小
一个国外旅游景点的英语作文
令人神往的埃塞俄比亚Much of the fascination of Ethiopia lies in its myriad historical sites, the obelisks and stele of Axum, the churches and coptic monasteries in the Tigre, in the Lake Tana isles and in the Lalibela: the African Jerusalem with its monolithic churches. In Ethiopia there are also nine national parks, two of which include the mountain groups of the Simien and the Bale, while the others lie in the Rift Valley towards Kenya. The unforeseeable wild landscapes are surely the main attraction of these parks, where many of the animal species are protected, and some of them are endemic to the area. The proximity of Ethiopia to the Equator and the variety of its habitats make it one of the richest countries in Africa in wild bird life.   History and nature are not the only attractions of this surprising country. It is a unique experience to come into contact with its people, so deeply rooted in their traditional culture, to participate in religious rites in one of the many Coptic churches, to meet native populations like the Hamer, the Mursi, the Caro and the many others whose lifestyle is hard to imagine today, so far is it from our modern life.  埃塞俄比亚这个国家最让人神往的便是它无数的历史古迹,方尖石塔,阿克苏姆(Axum)石碑,教堂,塔纳湖岛Tigre的科普特人修道院,以及拉利贝拉(Lalibela)的非洲耶路撒冷的岩石教堂。在埃塞俄比亚还有9个国家公园,其中两座公园包括塞米恩山(Simien)和贝尔山(Bale)山群,其他的则坐落在东非大裂谷接近肯尼亚。一望无际的土地就是这些公园吸引游客的地方,这里有很多被保护的动物物种,其中有些动物是这个地区特有的。埃塞俄比亚靠近赤道,它栖息地的各种各样使得这个国家成为南非野生鸟类最多的国家之一。  当然,历史和文化还不是这个地方最引人注意的唯一事物,还有这里人们根深蒂固的独特的传统文化。这里科普特教会的宗教信仰,这里本地的人群,Hamer、Mursi、Caro以及其他一些,他们的生活方式是我们所无法想象的,离现代生活太遥远了。
What,then,is St.Petersburg?In the confusing post-Communist world,no one really knows.The quiet,if Soviet-style,dignity is gone.The Communist sayings are down,and gaudy advertising up.Candy bars and cigarettes are sold from boxy,tasteless kiosks.And clothing?Well,anything goes.Everyone wants to be a little different.But many people do not know the true meaning of freedom.Personal crime has gone up,up,up in the past few years.那么,到底圣彼得堡是什么呢?在共产党结束执政后的令人困惑的情形下,没有人真正知道这个答案。那种安静却又无聊的苏维埃式的尊严已经成为过去了。共产党的标语被换了下来,代之以俗气的广告。那些四方形、没有品味的摊子出售糖果和香芋。至于穿着呢?嗯,任何样式都有。每个人都想要有点与众不同。但是许多人仍然不知道自由的真意为何。在过去数年里,个人犯罪率一直不断地上升。
最适合十一月份去的国外旅游景点有哪些?
东南亚的柬埔寨、缅甸、老挝、马来西亚、泰国等都是不错的选择,这时候是旱季。另外去尼泊尔也是很好的季节。
泰国,马来西亚,日本的北海道,韩国的济州岛,泰国的普吉岛....
function open_phone(e) {
var context = document.title.replace(/%/g, '%');
var url = document.location.
open("/ishare.do?m=t&u=" + encodeURIComponent(url) + "&t=" + encodeURIComponent(context) + "&sid=70cd6ed4a0");
!觉得精彩就顶一下,顶的多了,文章将出现在更重要的位置上。
大 名:&&[]&&[注册成为和讯用户]
(不填写则显示为匿名者)
(您的网址,可以不填)
请根据下图中的字符输入验证码:
(您的评论将有可能审核后才能发表)
已成功添加“”到
请不要超过6个字旅行让我们变得更好
Traveling is one of life&s great joys. It&s a way to see the world and learn about places you&ve never been before. Here are some ways to help you make the most of your travel experience. 旅行是人生一大乐趣之一。旅行的方式,让我们放眼看世界以及了解自己以前从未去过的地方。这里有一些方法有助于你充分体验旅行的乐趣。
1. Plan for the unexpected 旅途中的意外惊喜
An itinerary can be helpful, but you won&t be able to plan everything down to the smallest detail. How could you possibly have known about that little restaurant at the back of that alley before you arrived, or that friendly local who invited who into his house to hear him play the santuri? Often, the best parts of a trip are a result of an adventure.旅行日程可能会有所帮助,但你无法计划到一切最小的细节。你不到那里的话,你怎么可能知道那个巷子后面的那个小餐馆呢?或者说,你怎么可能预料到友好的当地人会邀请你到他家去听他演奏扬琴?通常情况下,一次旅行的最佳部分就是冒险。
2. Not getting what you want or getting what you didn&t want can be a blessing in disguise 没有收获你想要的东西或收获了你不想要的东西,因祸得福的感觉
When you have to take a later bus or a different ferry, you have no choice but to accept it. This is how a lot of successful people learn to be happy when things don&t go their way. 在你没有选择的情况下,就必须得搭乘下一辆公共汽车或下一辆渡轮,没办法你就只能接受它。这就是很多成功人士如何从事情出乎意料的情况下所得到的快乐。
3. The best things can come from the worst experiences 最糟糕的经历却让人有最美好的体验
Once, when I was in Sicily, I was swindled by a stranger for a hundred dollars. At first I was devastated. I spent the entire next day thinking about what I should have done to keep my money, and what I would do if I had it. But what I learned from this about humanity, about the nature of good and evil within people, and how circumstances force them to do bad things showed me a lot about myself and how to cope with misfortune. 有一次我在西西里岛,被一个陌生人骗走了一百美元。起初我非常震惊,第二天,我一整天都在想如果不让骗子成功得逞的话,我应该怎么做。但从这件事情上,我学到的关于人性、关于人们的性本善和性本恶、关于环境迫使人去做坏事,都让我对自己审视良多,已经让我知道了如何应对不幸。
4. Price and value are two different things 价格和价值是两码事
The cost of a trip may be a couple of thousand dollars, depending on how big you go. But the value it could have on your life and your memories could be priceless. Think about how much you are willing to spend, sure, but also consider what else you want from your vacation, who you want to meet, what kind of experiences you want to have, and how you want to remember it ten years from now. 旅行可能会有几千美元的花销,这取决于你的个人经济状况。这笔费用可能会对你的生活是笔不菲的开销,但留给你的回忆却是无价的。想想你愿意花多少钱去旅行一次,当然,还可以考虑你想从假期中获得什么,你想见谁,你想拥有什么样的经历体验,以及如何才能把这次旅行体验记在心里长达十年的时间。
5. Don&t follow others& footsteps and find your own path 不要步人后尘,要找到自己的路
Traveling in a guided tour can be informative and fun, but I look forward to wandering away from the group, down labyrinthine alleys, into falafel shops and sectarian neighborhoods, to experience my own understanding of a city and its environs. The same applies to when I come home from my trip. 在导游的带领下,旅游融知识性和乐趣性于一体,但我期待着不跟团旅游的体验,体验着走一走迷宫般复杂的小巷,走进沙拉三明治店和教区体验一下,亲自去体验了解一下一个城市及其周围地区。在我旅行归来时,这样的体验方式照样能行。
6. Living in the moment 活在当下
Traveling is kind of like being in love. Except instead of being intimate with another person, you become intimate with a place. Those moments of pleasure when the sun hits your face and you look out onto a foreign countryside, or arrive at a new train depot in a bustle of taxis and hawkers&those are the moments you, or at least I, remember, and live for, again and again. 旅行从某种意义来讲就像是在谈恋爱,就像是在和恋人亲密热恋一样,只不过是你和一个地方变亲密。当阳光普照在你的脸庞上时,在你看到窗外异国乡村风情时,当你在熙来攘往的人群车流中或打的或坐拉脚车去一个新车站时,这些都是快乐时光,至少那个时刻的你,给自己留下了记忆,而且这些快乐的记忆又是如此鲜活。
7. Seeing how other people live 观察别人是如何生活的
We&re all part of a human family, but it&s easy to forget that when we move through our daily routine, seeing people who live just like we do. But when you see people going about their daily existence in ways very different from your own, it can open your eyes to how similar you are to them, and how different. 我们都是人类大家庭的一部分,但在日常生活中我们很容易忘记这点,看到大家的生活和我们的生活别无二致。但你会看到那里的人们的日常生存方式,与自己的生存方式还是大不一样,可以开阔你的眼界,你和他们是那样的相似却又大不相同。
8. Appreciating what you have 感激自己所拥有的一切
When you see a family eating rice for dinner and sleeping on the street under the open sky, it can help you think about how lucky you are to have a home and warm clothes you can go back to. Chances are if you&re reading this right now, your probably in the top 20% of the world&s wealthiest people. Don&t forget it! 当你看到一家人正餐吃的是米饭,睡在露天的街道上,想想自己够幸运的了,拥有一个幸福的家,吃得好穿得温。如果你正在读这篇文章,别忘了!你可能会是世界上20%最富有的人之一。
9. Discerning tiny differences 辨别微小差异
When you travel to a country that speaks a different language, it&s easy to spot what else makes it different. From the way the sunlight falls across a valley to the different flora and fauna in the surrounding forest, use your senses to determine what else is different in your foreign destination. 到那个讲不同语言的国家旅行时,很容易领略到异国风情。阳光穿过山谷落在异国森林周围的植物群和动物群中,用你的感官来判断外国目的地还有什么不一样的风土人情。
10. Be more comfortable alone 独自一人更舒适更自在
Even when you&re traveling with others, it can be isolating when no one speaks your language. Too often, you will have to make do thinking thoughts in your head, which is what many great thinkers, philosophers and artists have long known and practiced. 在没有人会说你的语言的情况下,即使你和他人结伴旅行,可能也会有种被隔离的感觉。很多时候,你不得不自行去思考,许多伟大的思想家、哲学家和艺术家们早就懂得这点并付诸实践。
11. Learn how to tell a better story 学着怎样把一个故事讲得更加精彩
Inevitably you will see or hear things worth telling friends about when you return home. After traveling enough, you will have all the practice you need to become a master story-teller. 你不可避免地会看到或听到一些回家后值得对朋友们讲的喜闻乐见。多次旅行之后,你就拥有了实战经验成为一个讲故事高手。
So keep traveling with these lessons in mind and learn more from your experiences abroad. 因此,牢记这些贴士然后去旅行吧,从出国旅行经历中你会学习更多。&
旅游不仅可以增长阅历更加可以锻炼身心,游览世界、探索新天地可以改变你的生活。让你有机会接触到新的文化、新的风景,从另一个角度去看世界,有助于你思维模式的转换已经形成。你准备好去哪儿了呢?
http://i1./topic/_lvxing6305.jpg
更多英语作文大全文章推荐
&1360学币\n
&1020学币\n
&1520学币\n
&699学币\n
&825学币\n
&858学币\n
&1100学币\n
&1881学币\n
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&}

我要回帖