come on make love wish me luck

gotta love me 的英文歌词_百度知道
gotta love me 的英文歌词
请给个完整的歌词 谢谢
提问者采纳
Jay Mf - Gotta Love Me Ohh ohhh baby Yeah mhmh mmmh Listen to the beat of Jay MF JayNow baby I just want you in my lifeI wanna get to know youSo come on let me be the one to mmhhMake everything allright uhh yeahI wish that I could give you everything I wish that I could buy you diamond ringsI wish that I could fly around the world Baby won't you won&t you be my girlI wish that you would let me make your dreams come true yeah`cause you now I do you rightGirl you gotta love me gotta understandThe only one I needI just wanna be your manI wanna hold you close and give you what you needGirl you gotta love meEverything about you is so beautifulYour body mind and soulYou're everything I ever wantedWhen I met you I lose controlI wish that I could give you everythingI wish that I could buy you diamond rings I wish that I could fly around the worldBaby won&t you won't you be my girlI wish that you would let me make your dreams come true yeah`cause you now I do you rightGirl you gotta love me gotta understandThe only one I needI just wanna be your manI wanna hold you close and give you what you needGirl you gotta love meYou gotta love me You gotta love me babyYou gotta love me babyI wish that I could give you everythingI wish that I could buy you diamond rings I wish that I could fly around the worldBaby won&t you won't you be my girlI wish that you would let me make your dreams come true yeah`cause you now I do you rightGirl you gotta love me gotta understandThe only one I needI just wanna be your manI wanna hold you close and give you what you needYou just gotta love meYou gotta love me You gotta love me baby GottaYou gotta love me babyGirl you gotta love meI wanna have your heartWish i could give you my everythingMy love could be enoughGirl you gotta love me gotta understandThe only one I needI just wanna be your manI wanna hold you close and give you what you needYou just gotta love meGirl you gotta love me gotta understandThe only one I needI just wanna be your manI wanna hold you close and give you what you needGirl you gotta love meYou gotta love me baby ohh ohhYou gotta let me be your manYou gotta love me baby ohhh ohYou gotta let me be your manYou're so so beautiful
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁开头是女声说唱:come on baby you said you love me I&ll make you believe...旋律欢快,声音磁性的英文歌曲叫什么名字?
开头是女声说唱:come on baby you said you love me I&ll make you believe...旋律欢快,声音磁性的英文歌曲叫什么名字?
不区分大小写匿名
问题不太情楚,我听过一首歌,可能是吧!如果不是和话,发个歌的地址给我,我听一下就会知道名!
名:Be My Baby
The night we met
I knew I needed you so
And if I had the chance
I'd never let you go
So won't you say you love me
I'll make 'em turn their heads
Every place we go
So won't you please
你要找的估计和我的一样
french kissing
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家~ &8 , 8 8 8 &R e a l &W i s h e s& ~
Currently there are 112 people making wishes.
& Copyright 2014 ~ 8,888 Real Wishes ~ All Rights Reserved.
Share this website:
~ make a real wish - they are real wishes - be careful what you wish for and be specific ~
~ if your heart is in your dream, no request is too extreme ~
~ INSTRUCTIONS ~
1& Type in your wish - be specific, thoughtful and very careful what you wish for - these are real wishes - the more details you provide, the better.& When you are done, hit "Submit Wish".
2& After you submit your wish, you will immediately be directed to your very own and unique "Wish Page" - bookmark your "Wish Page".
3& Visit your bookmarked "Wish Page" at least once a day for 8 days in a row AND YOUR WISH WILL COME TRUE.&
Also Recommended:Email 8 people you know about this site.&
"My wish came true and it came true right after i finished emailing 8 people about the site."& A'isha
Always Remember:
Once your wish is made, be sure not to tell anyone what you wished for until after it comes true.&
Talking and discussing about a wish in progress can disturb it's energy and break the spell.& After your wish comes true, it is perfectly safe to talk about it.
Currently, there are only 5079 wishes left.
What People Are Saying:
"YES, THANK YOU THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH I MADE MY WISH YESTERDAY FOR MY HUSBAND! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAPPENED SO FAST....
"2 days after I made a wish, I was thinking about my wish and suddenly out of nothing I started defining myself 'what is life and what I am supposed to do on this Earth'. After a minute or two, I saw the time and lo and behold it was 11:13 that means at 11:11 something magical happened with me when I was thinking about my wish.
"I'm a bi girl and I wished that this girl who I was in love with would love be back (even though she was straight). I thought it was a lost cause, but my wish came true <3
"i wished for bigger breasts and they got bigger! i now have to change my cup size to B!
"K everyone this site is no BS, i wished for a sector 9 longboard and i got it the day i threw my paper away but only for 5 min because the person who gave it to me changed his mind when i went back to his house since i forgot something YES THIS SITE IS REAL I RECOMMEND YOU BE DESCRIPTIVE ON YOUR WISH AND GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!
1.& Are these
wishes?2.& 3.& &4.& &5.& I think my wish is impossible.& &
6.& I'm afraid to make a wish.& Are you using
to grant wishes?7.& Why do I have to visit a Wish Page for
before granting my wish?8.& I think my Wish Page is 9.& I checked my page every day but the page says I didn't.& 10.& Is it 11.& Can I
a wish?12.&
to make my wish come true?&13.& Why
and not some other number?14.& What is the 15.& Are
~ Answers ~
1.& They are real wishes: 2.& As many as you feel necessary.&3.&
At this moment, there are only 5079 wishes left.4.& The number of wishes left does not go down when the wish is made, it goes down after the wish is completely granted.& Presently, there are 5079 wishes left, therefore 3809 is the number of wishes that have been granted thus far.5.& No wish is impossible.& Everything under the sun can and eventually will happen.& If your wish is sincere, it is highly likely that your wish will come true.6.& Satanic powers or any other dark art is not being used to grant wishes.
7.& Committing 8 days of intent toward your wish not only creates a large footprint of intent over an extended period of time but doing so also has numerological implications that reinforce the strength, intensification and multiplication of your wish 8.& Your Wish Page is not stuck on a day.&
Allow at least 24 hours for your Wish Page to change.9.& The method used to inform whether or not a Wish Page has been visited is determined by a well tested mathematical computer script.&
In other words, if it's saying you skipped a day, you really did skip a day.&
The best way to avoid this scenario is to check your Wish Page several times a day or you can set your browser's "Home page" to your Wish Page for the next 8 days just to be safe.10.& Yes. The more you visit your Wish Page, the more energy you bring to your wish.11.& Wishes can be retracted and as always, be careful what you wish for.& To retract a wish, make an additional wish that is the exact opposite of the initial wish.12.& 13.& Granting only 8,888 wishes benefits all because it reinforces the strength, intensification and multiplication of the wishes 14.& Click here to read about the 15.& Yes, all wishes are kept confidential.& If you are concerned about others viewing your Wish Page, take the following steps to protect your privacy: Copy and Paste the entire URL of your Wish Page into an email and send it to yourself.& Afterwards, use that email as the "bookmark" to your Wish Page.& Be sure to also delete all bookmarks/favorites of your Wish Page and delete your Browser History after each visit.
~ make real wishes - make your wish come true - all wishes come true ~
~ &8 , 8 8 8 &R e a l &W i s h e s& ~
~ Eight-Thousand Eight-Hundred and Eighty-Eight Real Wishes Granted ~
~ make my wish come true ~ make your wishes come true ~ make my wishes come true ~
& Copyright
~ 8,888 Real Wishes ~
All Rights Reserved.一首英文慢摇歌词有ONMAYLOVE_百度知道
一首英文慢摇歌词有ONMAYLOVE
中间部分声音有点嘶哑
歌词好象是COMECOME
不知道是不是
“瓶中精灵”
希望可以帮到你~I feel like I&#39;ve been locked up tightfor a century of lonely nightsWaiting for someone to release meYou&#39;re licking your lipsAnd blowing kisses my wayBut that don&#39;t mean I&#39;m gonna give it awayBaby. Baby. baby (Baby ,baby, baby)Ooh (my body is saying let&#39;s go)Ooh (but my heart is saying no)If you wanna be with meBaby there&#39;s a price to payI&#39;m a genie in a bottleYou gotta rub me the right wayIf you wanna be with meI can make your wish come trueYou gotta make a big impressionI gotta like what you doI&#39;m a genie in a bottle babyYou Gotta rub me the right way honeyI&#39;m a genie in a bottle babyCome, come, come on and let me outThe music&#39;s fadingThe lights down lowJust one more danceAnd then were gonna goWaiting for someoneWho needs meHormones racing at the speed of lightBut that don&#39;t mean it&#39;s gotta be tonightBaby, baby, baby (baby, baby, baby)Ooh (my body is saying let&#39;s go)Ooh (but my heart is saying no)If you wanna be with meBaby there&#39;s a price to payI&#39;m a genie in a bottle (I&#39;m a genie in a bottle)You gotta rub me the right wayIf you wanna be with me (Ooh)I can make your wish come true Just come and set me freeAnd I&#39;ll be with youI&#39;m a genie in a bottle babyYou Gotta rub me the right way honeyI&#39;m a genie in a bottle babyCome, come, come on and let me outI&#39;m a genie in a bottle babyYou Gotta rub me the right way honeyI&#39;m a genie in a bottle babyCome, come, come on and let me outOoh (my body is saying let&#39;s go)Ooh (but my heart is saying no)If you wanna be with meBaby there&#39;s a price to payI&#39;m a genie in a bottleYou gotta rub me the right wayIf you wanna be with meI can make your wish come true (Ooh)You gotta make a big impressionI gotta like what you do (Oh Yeah)If you wanna be with meBaby there&#39;s a price to payI&#39;m a genie in a bottleYou gotta rub me the right way& (You gotta rub me the right way)If you wanna be with meI can make your wish come trueJust come and set me free babyAnd I&#39;ll be with youI&#39;m a genie in a bottle babyCome, come, come, on and let me out
其他类似问题
英文慢摇的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 make wish 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信