有首歌有NanaNana但肯定不是你要的Jay Sean
hey june?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首女生的英文歌 只记得高潮部分的节奏是很快的三句类似的英文 貌似是比较老的一首歌_百度知道
求一首女生的英文歌 只记得高潮部分的节奏是很快的三句类似的英文 貌似是比较老的一首歌
求一首女生的英文歌 只记得高潮部分的节奏是很快的三句类似的英文 貌似是比较老的一首歌 大概是because of you 那个时期的 歌曲感觉也有点像 就是不算快也不算慢的那种 知道这样不太好找 但是是以前听过的一首歌 怎么都找不到了 希望大家帮忙集思广益帮我想一下~~谢谢啦~
Kelly Clarkson 的 Because of you 吧? 歌词如下I will not make the same mistakes that you didI will not let myself cause my heart so much miseryI will not break the way you didYou fell so hardI learned the hard way, to never let it get that farBecause of youI never stray too far from the sidewalkBecause of youI learned to play on the safe sideSo I don't get hurtBecause of youI find it hard to trustNot only me, but everyone around meBecause of youI am afraidI lose my wayAnd it's not too long before you point it outI cannot cryBecause I know that's weakness in your eyesI'm forced to fake a smile, a laughEvery day of my lifeMy heart can't possibly breakWhen it wasn't even whole to start withBecause of youI never stray too far from the sidewalkBecause of youI learned to play on the safe sideSo I don't get hurtBecause of youI find it hard to trustNot only me, but everyone around meBecause of youI am afraidI watched you dieI heard you cryEvery night in your sleepI was so youngYou should have known better than to lean on meYou never thought of anyone elseYou just saw your painAnd now I cryIn the middle of the nightOver the same damn thingBecause of youI never stray too far from the sidewalkBecause of youI learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurtBecause of youI tried my hardest just to forget everythingBecause of youI don't know how to let anyone else inBecause of youI'm ashamed of my life because it's emptyBecause of youI am afraidBecause of you
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
fighter。。
when you believe
我不知道哪首,但是看到楼上回答感觉实在恶心,忍不住喷一下。尼玛人家都说了类似because of you,你还装啥犊子贴这么一大串找抽了?脑残到这种地步也真尼玛少见!
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,高潮是嘟嘟嘟,阿阿阿(阿的时候调非常高),我是在酒吧听女生唱的,不是快歌,比较野性的~!_百度知道
一首英文歌,高潮是嘟嘟嘟,阿阿阿(阿的时候调非常高),我是在酒吧听女生唱的,不是快歌,比较野性的~!
原唱是男的还是女的就不知道了,只是在酒吧是一位女歌手唱的,不是快歌 比较慢比较幛苎递堆郛瞪店缺锭画野性的,来高手阿 跪求阿
提问者采纳
肯定是loving you
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
首英文歌,高潮是嘟嘟嘟,阿阿阿(阿的时候调非常高),我是在酒吧听乜喙囤和塬古剁汰筏咯女生唱的,不是快歌,比较野性的~! 浏览次数:16次悬赏分:0 | 离问题结束还有 14 天 13 小时 | 提问者:xzy2131129 问题补充: 原唱是男的还是女的就不知道了,只是在酒吧是一位女歌手唱的,不是快歌 比较慢比较野性的,来高手阿 跪求阿输入内容已经达到长度限制还能输入 9999 字插入图片删除图片插入地图删除地图插入视频视频地图
我在88酒吧做过,有时候歌是改过的,音乐是混出来的。
Doobi doobi doo - Cassandra
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁人人网-抱歉,没有找到该网页
你输入的网址可能不正确,或者该网页不存在。&或者
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&}