down歌词大意意 我从你身边走过 和她的位置不同

【音乐】展翅高飞的全部歌词加翻译.
查看 (800)
losing&grip失控& are&you&aware&of&what&you&make&me&feel,&baby 你知不道你给我什么感觉? right&now&i&feel&invisible&to&you,&like&i'm&not&real 好像我是个隐形人、我并不真实 didn't&you&feel&me&lock&my&arms&around&you 难道你没发现我正用胳膊拽着你吗? why'd&you&turn&away? 你为什么转身就走呢? here's&what&i&have&to&say&i&was&left&to&cry&there, 我要告诉你我被丢在那里哭泣, waiting&outside&there&grinning&with&a&lost&stare 带着失落的眼神傻笑着在外面等着你& that's&when&i&decided 就在那时我决定...... why&should&i&care 我干吗在乎? cuz&you&weren't&there&when&i&was&scared&i&was&so&alone 我寂寞害怕的时候你又不在身边 you,&you&need&to&listen&i'm&starting&to&trip 你给我听着,我要走人了 i'm&losing&my&grip&and&i'm&in&this&thing&alone 我失去控制,而还得独自面对 am&i&just&some&chick&you&place&beside&you&to&take&somebody's&place 我只是你用来显示给别人做陪衬的马子罢了 when&you&turn&around&can&you&recognize&my&face&, 我怀疑你转个身是否还认得出我来 you&used&to&love&me 你虽曾爱过我 you&used&to&hug&me 曾抱过我& but&that&wasn't&the&case 但事情并不是这样 everything&wasn't&ok&i&was&left&to&cry&there 事事都不顺利,我被丢在那里哭泣, waiting&outside&there&grinning&with&a&lost&stare 带着失落的眼神傻笑着在外面等着你 that's&when&i&decided 就在那时我决定...... why&should&i&care 我干吗在乎? cuz&you&weren't&there&when&i&was&scared&i&was&so&alone 我寂寞害怕的时候你又不在身边 you,&you&need&to&listen&i'm&starting&to&trip 你给我听着,我要走人了 i'm&losing&my&grip&and&i'm&in&this&thing&alone 我失去控制,而还得独自面对 crying&out&loud&i'm&crying&out&loud& 大声哭泣,我大声的哭泣& crying&out&loud&i'm&crying&out&loud 大声哭泣,我大声的哭泣&& open&your&eyes 睁开你的眼睛 open&up&wide 放亮点儿 why&should&i&care 我干吗在乎? cuz&you&weren't&there&when&i&was&scared&i&was&so&alone& 我寂寞害怕的时候你又不在身边 why&should&i&care 我干吗在乎? cuz&you&weren't&there&when&i&was&scared&i&was&so&alone 我寂寞害怕的时候你又不在身边 why&should&i&care 我干吗在乎? if&you&don't&care&then&i&don't&care&were&not&going&anywhere 如果你不在乎那我也不在乎我们是否再继续下去 why&should&i&care 我干吗在乎?& cuz&you&weren't&there&when&i&was&scared&i&was&so&alone 我寂寞害怕的时候你又不在身边 why&should&i&care& 我干吗在乎? if&you&don't&care&then&i&don't&care&were&not&going&anywhere 如果你不在乎那我也不在乎我们是否再继续下去& __________________________________________________________Anything&But&Ordinary&绝不平凡& Sometimes&I&get&so&weird 有时我很古怪 I&even&freak&myself&out 我甚至会麻痹自己 I&laugh&myself&to&sleep 我笑着哄自己入睡 It's&my&lullaby 这是我的摇篮曲 Sometimes&I&drive&so&fast 有时我把车开的超快 Just&to&feel&the&danger 只是为了体验危险 I&wanna&scream 我想大声尖叫 It&makes&me&feel&alive 这可以让我觉得自己还活着 Is&it&enough&to&love? 这样去爱就足够了吗? Is&it&enough&to&breathe? 这样呼吸就足够了吗? Somebody&rip&my&heart&out 有人撕碎了我的心 And&leave&me&here&to&bleed 留我在这里独自溜血 Is&it&enough&to&die? 就这样死掉?& Somebody&save&my&life 有人救了我 I'd&rather&be&anything&but&ordinary&please 什么我都愿意,就是不甘于平凡 To&walk&within&the&lines 画线自限 Would&make&my&life&so&boring 会让我的生活很无聊 I&want&to&know&that&I&have&been&to&the&extreme 我想知道我曾经达到的极限 So&knock&me&off&my&feet 所以放开我的双脚吧 Come&on&now&give&it&to&me&anything&to&make&me&feel&alive 给我任何可以让我感觉还活着的东西 Is&it&enough&to&love?& Is&it&enough&to&breathe?& Somebody&rip&my&heart&out And&leave&me&here&to&bleed Is&it&enough&to&die? Somebody&save&my&life I'd&rather&be&anything&but&ordinary&please I'd&rather&be&anything&but&ordinary&please.& Let&down&your&defences 解除你的防御 Use&no&common&sense 抛开你的成见 If&you&look&you&will&see 如果看见你就会了解& that&this&world&is&a&beautiful 这个世界是如此美好 accident&turbulent&suculent 有意外、有骚动、又有趣& opulent&permanent,&no&way 永远丰富多彩 I&wanna&taste&it 我想去享受一下& Don't&wanna&waste&it&away 不想浪费时间 Sometimes&I&get&so&weird I&even&freak&myself&out I&laugh&my&self&to&sleep It's&my&lullaby Is&it&enough?& Is&it&enough?& Is&it&enough&to&breathe?& Somebody&rip&my&heart&out And&leave&me&here&to&bleed Is&it&enough&to&die?& Somebody&save&my&life I'd&rather&be&anything&but&ordinary&please Is&it&enough?& Is&it&enough&to&die? Somebody&save&my&life I'd&rather&be&anything&but&ordinary&please I'd&rather&be&anything&but&ordinary&please. ________________________________________________________Complicated&超复杂& Uh&huh,&life's&like&this 人生就是这样 Uh&huh,&uh&huh,&that's&the&way&it&is 就是怎么回是儿 Cause&life's&like&this Uh&huh,&uh&huh&that's&the&way&it&is Chill&out&whatcha&yelling'&for?& 镇静点儿,干吗大喊大叫? Lay&back&it's&all&been&done&before 放松点儿,能做的都已经做了 And&if&you&could&only&let&it&be 如果你不那样的话 you&will&see 你就会发现...... I&like&you&the&way&you&are 我因为什么喜欢上你 When&we're&drivin'&in&your&car 当我们坐在你的车上 and&you're&talking&to&me&one&on&one&but&you've&become 与你一对一独处时你却变成 Somebody&else&round&everyone&else 像个我不认识的人一样 You're&watching&your&back&like&you&can't&relax 你明明浑身紧绷,却装得没事似的 You're&tryin'&to&be&cool&you&look&like&a&fool&to&me 你想耍酷,可是在我看来却很白痴 Tell&me 告诉我 Why&you&have&to&go&and&make&things&so&complicated? 你为什么一定要把所有事情都搞的超复杂? I&see&the&way&you're&acting&like&you're&somebody&else&gets&me&frustrated 没事儿装成一副就是让我看了不爽的样子 Life's&like&this&you 人生不就是这样吗 And&you&fall&and&you&crawl&and&you&break 就算你摔个狗吃屎、跌断腿、爬不起来 and&you&take&what&you&get&and&you&turn&it&into&honesty 你也要带着伤诚实面对 and&promise&me&I'm&never&gonna&find&you&fake&it 答应我,不要再让我发现你那么虚伪 no&no&no You&come&over&unannounced 你一声不响的走过来 dressed&up&like&you're&somethin'&else 穿的一点都不像你 where&you&are&and&where&it's&at&you&see&you're&making&me 你这个样子真让人受不了 laugh&out&when&you&strike&your&pose 你自以为酷的Pose,只会让我笑个不停 take&off&all&your&preppy&clothes 脱掉你那些乖乖孩式的衣服 you&know&you're&not&fooling&anyone 你要知道,你骗不了别人 when&you've&become 当你变成...... Somebody&else&round&everyone&else 像个我不认识的人一样 Watching&your&back,&like&you&can't&relax 你明明浑身紧绷,却装得没事似的 Trying&to&be&cool&you&look&like&a&fool&to&me 你想耍酷,可是在我看来却很白痴 Tell&me Why&you&have&to&go&and&make&things&so&complicated?& I&see&the&way&you're&acting&like&you're&somebody&else&gets&me&frustrated Life's&like&this&you and&You&fall&and&you&crawl&and&you&break and&you&take&what&you&get&and&you&turn&it&into honesty promise&me&I'm&never&gonna&find&you&fake&it no&no&no Chill&out&whatcha&yelling&for? Lay&back,&it's&all&been&done&before And&if&you&could&only&let&it&be You&will&see Somebody&else&round&everyone&else You're&watching&your&back,&like&you&can't&relax You're&trying&to&be&cool,&you&look&like&a&fool&to&me Tell&me Why&you&have&to&go&and&make&things&so&complicated? I&see&the&way&you're&acting&like&you're&somebody&else&gets&me&frustrated Life's&like&this&you and&you&fall&and&you&crawl&and&you&break and&you&take&what&you&get&and&you&turn&it&into honesty promise&me&I'm&never&gonna&find&you&fake&it no&no&no Why&you&have&to&go&and&make&things&so&complicated? I&see&the&way&you're&acting&like&your&somebody&else&gets&me&frustrated Life's&like&this&you You&fall&and&you&crawl&and&you&break& and&you&take&what&you&get&and&you&turn&it&into&honesty promise&me&I'm&never&gonna&find&you&fake&this no&no&no ___________________________________________________________I'm&With&You和你在一起& I'm&standing&on&a&bridge 我站在桥上& I'm&waiting&in&the&dark 在黑暗中等待 I&thought&that&you'd&be&here&by&now 我想你这会儿会出现& There's&nothing&but&the&rain 这里除了雨什么也没有& No&footsteps&on&the&ground 地上没有脚印& I'm&listening&but&there's&no&sound 我倾听着,但都没有声音 Isn't&anyone&tryin&to&find&me? 有人试图找我吗?& Won't&somebody&come&take&me&home 没有人能带我回家吗?& It's&a&damn&cold&night 这是个酷寒的夜晚& Trying&to&figure&out&this&life 我试着思索人生& Wont&you&take&me&by&the&hand 你是否能牵者我的手& Take&me&somewhere&new 带我到新的天地 I&don't&know&who&you&are 我虽不知道你是谁& But&I...&I'm&with&you 但我...我要和你在一起 I'm&with&you 和你在一起 I'm&looking&for&a&place 我寻找一个地方& Searching&for&a&face 搜寻一个面孔 Is&anybody&here&I&know 这里有我认识的人吗 'Cause&nothing's&going&right 凡事都不对劲 And&everythigns&a&mess 一切都乱糟糟的 And&no&one&likes&to&be&alone 没有人喜欢寂寞 Isn't&anyone&tryin&to&find&me? 有人试图找我吗?& Won't&somebody&come&take&me&home 没有人能带我回家吗?& It's&a&damn&cold&night 这是个酷寒的夜晚& Trying&to&figure&out&this&life 我试着思索人生& Wont&you&take&me&by&the&hand 你是否能牵者我的手& Take&me&somewhere&new 带我到新的天地 I&don't&know&who&you&are 我虽不知道你是谁& But&I...&I'm&with&you 但我...我要和你在一起 I'm&with&you 和你在一起 Oh&why&is&everything&so&confusing& 为什么每件事都令人困惑 Maybe&I'm&just&out&of&my&mind 也许我真的疯了& Yea&yea&yea& It's&a&damn&cold&night& Trying&to&figure&out&this&life Won't&you&take&me&by&the&hand& take&me&somewhere&new I&don't&know&who&you&are& But&I...&I'm&with&you& I'm&with&you& Take&me&by&the&hand& Take&me&somewhere&new& I&don't&know&who&you&are But&I...&I'm&with&you I'm&with&you Take&me&by&the&hand& Take&me&somewhere&new& I&don't&know&who&you&are But&I...&I'm&with&you I'm&with&you I'm&with&you..________________________________________________________Mobile流浪& Went&back&home&again 有回家了 this&sucks&gotta&pack&up&and&leave&again 这里真是有够糟,我要打包在次出发 say&goodbye&to&all&my&friends 向所有的朋友说再见 can't&say&when&I'll&be&there&again 无法承诺何时回来 It's&time&now&to&turn&around 现在该是转身.... Turn&my&back&on 转过身去.... Everything&(turn&my&back&on)&everything.... 背对一切的时候了& Everythings&changing&when&I&turn&around&all&out&of&my&control&I'm&a&mobile. 一切都变了样,在我转身之际,完全失控,我不得不走 Everythings&changing&when&I&turn&around&all&out&of&my&control&I'm&a&mobile. 一切都变了样,在我转身之际,完全失控,我不得不走 Start&back&at&this&life 只好重新开始 Stretch&myself&back&into&the&vibe 将自己拉回这气氛中 I'm&waking&up&to&say&I've&tried 我清醒地说我尝试过 Instead&of&waking&up&to&another&TV&guide 而不是只对着电视指南才有意识 It's&time&now&to&turn&around&turn&and&walk&on&this&crazy&ground&oh&oh&oh.... 现在该是转身一脚走出这疯狂世界的时候了& Everythings&changing&when&I&turn&around&all&out&of&my&control&I'm&a&mobile 一切都变了样,在我转身之际,完全失控,我不得不走 Everythings&changing&out&of&what&I&know&everywhere&I&go&I'm&a&mobile 一切都变了样,在我理解之外,每个地方我都要去,我停不下来 I'm&a&mobile Hanging&from&the&ceiling&lifes&a&mobile&spinning&round 就好像被吊在天花板上,生命不停地在旋转 with&mixed&feelings&crazy&&&wild&...& 感到其中混合了野性与焦躁 sometimes&I&wanna&scream&out&loud&....& 有时我真想大声尖叫 Everythings&changing& everywhere&I&go All&out&of&my&control Everythings&changing everywhere&I&go&out&of&what&I&know la&la&la&la&la&la&(la&la)& la&la&la&la&la&la&(la&la)& la&la&la&la&la&la&(la&la&la)& la&la&la&la&la&la& Everythings&changing&when&I&turn&around&all&out&of&my&control&I'm&a&mobile Everythings&changing&out&of&what&I&know&everywhere&I&go&I'm&a&mobile everywhere&I&go&I'm&a&mobile_________________________________________________________Naked赤裸裸 I&wake&up&in&the&morning我早上醒来 Put&on&my&face穿上我的保护罩 The&one&that's&gonna&get&methrough&another&day 它就会陪伴我度过一整天 Doesn't&really&matter&how&I&feel&inside 心理的感觉也没什么大不了 'Cause&life&is&like&a&game&sometimes 因为人生有时就像一场游戏& But&then&you&came&around&me 但当你来到我身边后 The&walls&just&disappeared 我心中的高墙从此消失 Nothing&to&surround&me 没有东西再困扰着我 And&keep&me&from&my&fears 把我从恐惧中带了出来 I'm&unprotected 我(对你)毫无防备 See&how&I've&opened&up 向你打开心扉 Oh,&you've&made&me&trust 你使我全心信赖 Because&I've&never&felt&like&this&before 因为我从来没有这种感觉 I'm&naked 我赤裸裸的 Around&you 在你身边 Does&it&show? 看出来了吗?& You&see&right&through&me 你能看穿我 And&I&can't&hide 我无处躲藏 I'm&naked 我赤裸裸的 Around&you 在你身边 And&it&feels&so&right 这种感觉真好 I'm&trying&to&remember 我试着去回想 Why&I&was&afraid&to&be&myself&and&let&the&Covers&fall&away 为什么过去我怕活出自我还有不敢拿掉保护罩 I&guess&I&never&had&someone&like&you& 我猜我以前从没遇见像你一样的人 To&help&me,&to&help&me&fit&in&my&skin 来帮助我、帮助我接纳我自己 I've&never&felt&like&this&before 我从来没有这种感觉 I'm&naked 我赤裸裸的 Around&you 在你身边 Does&it&show? 看出来了吗?& You&see&right&through&me 你能看穿我 And&I&can't&hide 我无处躲藏 I'm&naked 我赤裸裸的 Around&you 在你身边 And&it&feels&so&right 这种感觉真好 I'm&naked Oh&oh&yeah Does&it&show? Yeah,&I'm&naked Oh&oh,&yeah&yeah I'm&so&naked&around&you And&I&can't&hide You're&gonna&(you're&gonna)&see&right&through,&baby you're&gonna&see&right&through,& i'm&so&naked&around&you,& and&i&can't&hide,& you're&gonna&see&right&through,&baby____________________________________________________Nobody's&Fool&别想玩弄我& Fall&back 退后 Take&a&look&at&me 仔细看着我& And&you'll&see&I'm&for&real 有没有发现我是很认真的 I&feel&what&only&I&can&feel 我只对感觉到的有感觉 And&if&that&don't&appeal&to&you 如果我这样引不起你的兴趣 Let&me&know 告诉我 And&I'll&go 让我走开 'Cuz&I&flow&better&when&my&colors&show 因为我认为活出自我,才会所向无敌 And&that's&the&way&it&has&to&be Honestly 老实告诉你,事情本来就应该这样 'Cuz&creativity&could&never&bloom In&my&room 因为封闭自己,任何创意都无法实现 I'd&throw&it&all&away&before&I&lie 如果我要骗你,就不会说这些 So&don't&call&me&with&a&compromise 所以别打电话来求饶了 Hang&up&the&phone 挂上电话 I've&got&a&backbone&stronger&than&yours 我比你有骨气多了 La&la&la&la&la&la La&la&la&la&la&la&la La&la&la&la&la&la If&you're&trying&to&turn&me&into&someone&else 如果你想把我变成另一个人 Its&easy&to&see&I'm&not&down&with&that 很清楚、我不会如你所愿 I'm&not&nobody's&fool 我不会被任何人玩弄 If&you're&trying&to&turn&me&into&something&else 如果你想让我做其它的事 I've&seen&enough&and&I'm&over&that 我看够了,也受够了 I'm&not&nobody's&fool 我不会被任何人玩弄 If&you&wanna&bring&me&down 如果你想打倒我 Go&ahead&and&try 尽管放马来试试 Go&ahead&and&try You&don't&know 你不知道 You&think&you&know&me&like&yourself 你以为你了解我,就像了解你一样 But&I&fear 但让我害怕的是 That&you're&only&telling&me&what&I&wanna&hear 你只会说我想听的话 But&do&you&give&a&damn 你就不会说指责的话吗 Understand 不明白? That&I&can't&not&be&what&I&am 你了解我无法不做我自己吗? I'm&not&the&milk&and&cheerios&in&your&spoon 我又不是你汤匙里的牛奶和麦片 Its&not&a&simple&hearing&but&not&so&soon 我要利用这个机会告诉你 I&might've&fallen&for&that&when&I&was&fourteen 如果我才十四岁,我可能会没主见 And&a&little&more&green 而且很容易受骗 But&its&amazing&what&a&couple&of&years&can&mean 但我长大了,大到让你大吃一惊 La&la&la&la&la&la La&la&la&la&la&la&la La&la&la&la&la&la If&you're&trying&to&turn&me&into&someone&else Its&easy&to&see&I'm&not&down&with&that I'm&not&nobody's&fool If&you're&trying&to&turn&me&into&something&else I've&seen&enough&and&I'm&over&that I'm&not&nobody's&fool If&you&wanna&bring&me&down Go&ahead&and&try Go&ahead&and&try Go&ahead&and&try 尽管放马来试试 Try&and&look&me&in&the&eye 试着看着我的眼睛 But&you'll&never&see&inside 但你永远也看不到内心深处 Until&you&realize,&realize 除非你意识到、意识到 Things&are&trying&to&settle&down 事情会慢慢沉淀下来 Just&try&to&figure&out 试着去思索一下 Exactly&what&I'm&about 我究竟是什么人 If&its&with&or&without&you 如果只是有你或没你的问题 I&don't&need&you&doubting&me 就根本不需要你来质疑我 If&you're&trying&to&turn&me&into&someone&else Its&easy&to&see&I'm&not&down&with&that I'm&not&nobody's&fool If&you're&trying&to&turn&me&into&something&else I've&seen&enough&and&I'm&over&that I'm&not&nobody's&fool If&you&wanna&bring&me&down Go&ahead&and&try Go&ahead&and&try La&la&la&la&la&la La&la&la&la&la&la&la La&la&la&la&la&la Would&you&be&laughing&out&loud If&I&played&to&my&own&crowd 如果我上台为人们表演时你会很开心吗? Try 试试看___________________________________________________________Sk8er&Boi&滑板男孩 He&was&a&boy 他是个男孩 She&was&a&girl 她是个女孩 Can&i&make&it&any&more&obvious 话说的够清楚了吧? He&was&a&punk 他是个朋克& She&did&ballet 她跳芭蕾 What&more&can&i&say 我还能说什么呢? He&wanted&her 他想追她 She'd&never&tell&secretly&she&wanted&him&as&well& 可她私下却从来没说过她喜欢他 But&all&of&her&friends 但她所有的朋友 Stuck&up&their&nose& 都非常的傲慢 They&had&a&problem&with&his&baggy&clothes& 她们对他的跨衣跨裤很有意见& He&was&a&skater&boy 他是个滑板男孩 She&said&see&you&later&boy 她说再联络 He&wasn't&good&enough&for&her 对她而言他配不上她 She&had&a&pretty&face&But&her&head&was&up&in&space 她有美丽的脸蛋,可是眼光太高 She&needed&to&come&back&down&to&earth& 虽然如此,她还是得顾及现实层面 5&years&from&now 五年后的现在 She&sits&at&home&feeding&the&baby&she's&all&alone 她坐在家里孤单的一人在喂孩子 She&turns&on&tv& 她打开电视机 Guess&who&she&sees 猜她看见了谁? Skater&boy&rockin&up&MTV 滑板男孩再MTV上劲歌热舞 She&calls&up&her&friends& 她打电话给所有的朋友 They&already&know 她们都已经知道了 And&they've&all&got&tickets&to&see&his&show 而且都买了票去看他的演出 She&tags&along&stands&in&the&crowd& 她尾随着大家站在人群中 Looks&up&at&the&man&that&she&turned&down 抬头看着那个被她拒绝的男孩 He&was&a&skater&boy& 他是个滑板男孩 She&said&see&you&later&boy& 她说再联络 He&wasn't&good&enough&for&her 对她而言他配不上她 Now&he's&a&super&star&slamming&on&his&guitar 现在他是个飙着吉他的超级巨星 Does&your&pretty&face&see&what&he's&worth?& 你那漂亮的脸蛋看出他的价值了吗? He&was&a&skater&boy& She&said&see&you&later&boy He&wasn't&good&enough&for&her Now&he's&a&super&star& Slamming&on&his&guitar Does&your&pretty&face&see&what&he's&worth? Sorry&girl&but&you&missed&out& 很抱歉,姑娘你错过了大好时机 Well&tough&luck&that&boy's&mine&now 那男孩现在已经是我的了 We&are&more&than&just&good&friends 而且我们不只是好朋友 This&is&how&the&story&ends 这就是故事的结局 Too&bad&that&you&couldn't&see 真遗憾你看不到 See&the&man&that&boy&could&be 看不到那男孩的能力 There&is&more&that&meets&the&eye 只有目光的交汇是不够的 I&see&the&soul&that&is&inside 我看到的是他的灵魂 He's&just&a&boy& 他只是个男孩 And&I'm&just&a&girl 我也只是个女孩 Can&I&make&it&any&more&obvious& 话说的够清楚了吧? We&are&in&love 我们彼此相爱 Haven't&you&heard 你没听说吗? How&we&rock&each&others&world 我们震撼彼此的世界 I'm&with&the&skater&boy 我和滑板男孩在一起& I&said&see&you&later&boy 我跟他说待会儿见 I'll&be&back&stage&after&the&show 表演结束后我会回到后台 I'll&be&at&the&studio&singing&the&song&we&wrote 然后去录音室唱那首我们共同写的歌& About&a&girl&you&used&to&know 关于一个你以前认识的女孩 I'm&with&the&skater&boy I&said&see&you&later&boy I'll&be&back&stage&after&the&show I'll&be&at&the&studio&singing&the&song&we&wrote About&a&girl&you&used&to&know_________________________________________________________Things&I'll&Never&Say难以启齿的话& I'm&tugging&at&my&hair 我扯着头发 I'm&pulling&at&my&clothes 我揪着衣服 I'm&trying&to&keep&my&cool 想要保持冷静 I&know&it&shows 我知道我看起来的样子 I'm&staring&at&my&feet 我正盯着自己的双脚 My&cheeks&are&turning&red 而且我的脸开始发红 I'm&searching&for&the&words&inside&my&head 想从脑袋里挤出合适的字眼 (Cause)&I'm&feeling&nervous 我真的很紧张 Trying&to&be&so&perfect 想要表现的完美无缺 Cause&I&know&you're&worth&it 因为我只知道你值得(我这样去做) You're&worth&it 你是值得 Yeah If&I&could&say&what&I&want&to&say 如果能说出对你想说的话 I'd&say&I&wanna&blow&you...&away 我只能说,你一定会大吃一惊 Be&with&you&every&night 我想夜夜与你相守 Am&I&squeezing&you&too&tight 我是否太过紧迫*人? If&I&could&say&what&I&want&to&see 如果我说出我渴望的画面 I&want&to&see&you&go&down&on&one&knee 我想看到你跪在我面前 Marry&me&today 今天就向我求婚 Guess,&I'm&wishing&my&life&away 这就是我盼望的未来的人生 With&these&things&I'll&never&say 这些话却如此难以启齿 It&don't&do&me&any&good 幻想对我没有任何好处 It's&just&a&waste&of&time 这纯粹是浪费时间 What&use&is&it&to&you 对你也没有任何影响 What's&on&my&mind 这就是我心里的话 If&it&ain't&coming&out 如果我不说出来 We're&not&going&anywhere 我们就不会任何进展 So&why&can't&I&just&tell&you&that&I&care 所以,干吗不告诉你我这么在乎你呢 (Cause)&I'm&feeling&nervous Trying&to&be&so&perfect Cause&I&know&you're&worth&it You're&worth&it Yeah If&I&could&say&what&I&want&to&say I'd&say&I&wanna&blow&you...&away Be&with&you&every&night Am&I&squeezing&you&too&tight If&I&could&say&what&I&want&to&see I&want&to&see&you&go&down On&one&knee Marry&me&today Guess,&I'm&wishing&my&life&away With&these&things&I'll&never&say What's&wrong&with&my&tongue 我的舌头怎么了 These&words&keep&slipping&away 这些话就是说不出口 I&stutter,&I&stumble 我结结巴巴,口齿不清& Like&I've&got&nothing&to&say 好像我无话可说似的 (Cause)&I'm&feeling&nervous Trying&to&be&so&perfect Cause&I&know&you're&worth&it You're&worth&it Yeah Guess&I'm&wishing&my&life&away&with&these&things&I'll&never&say If&I&could&say&what&I&want&to&say I'd&say&I&wanna&blow&you...away Be&with&you&every&night Am&I&squeezing&you&too&tight If&I&could&say&what&I&want&to&see I&want&to&see&you&go&down On&one&knee Marry&me&today Yes,&I'm&wishing&my&life&away With&these&things&I'll&never&say These&things&I'll&never&say My&World我的小小世界& Please&tell&me&what&is&taking&place, 请告诉我发生了什么事& Cause&I&can't&seem&to&find&a&trace, 因为我还搞不清楚& Guess&it&must've&got&erased&somehow, 我猜想我脑袋里的某些东西被删除了& Probably&cause&I&always&forget,& 八成是因为我老是忘东忘西的 Everytime&someone&tells&me&their&name,& 每次有人告诉我他们名字时 It's&always&gotta&be&the&same 这种事就会发生.& (In&my&World) Never&wore&cover-up, 我从来就不掩饰& Always&beat&the&boys&up, 经常跟男孩打架& Grew&up&in&a&5000&population&town, 在人口5000的小镇长大& Made&my&money&by&cutting&grass 帮人家除草赚零用钱,& Got&fired&by&fried&chicken&ass, 因被炸成鸡屁股被炒鱿鱼______________________________________________________All&in&a&small&town,&Napanee. 这全发生在家乡,Napanee& You&know&I&always&stay&up&without&sleepin', 我喜欢晚上不睡觉& And&think&to&myself 整夜幻想着 Where&do&I&belong&forever, 那才是我永远的归宿& In&whose&arms,&the&time&and&place? 在谁的怀抱里,什么时候,在哪里?& &Can't&help&if&I&space&in&a&daze,& 我无法控制自己不发呆 My&eyes&tune&out&the&other&way, 我的目光会飘向远方& I&may&switch&off&and&go&in&a&daydream, 还会因为恍惚而坐起白日梦& In&this&head&my&thoughts&are&deep, 虽然我的脑袋里的想法很深奥 But&sometimes&I&can't&even&speak 可是有时我却说不出口,& Would&someone&be&and&not&pretend?& 有人像我这样不做作吗? I'm&off&again&in&my&World 我又恍神离开了我的小小世界 I&never&spend&less&than&an&hour,&Washin'&my&hair&in&the&shower,& 淋浴时洗个头就要花一个多小时 It&always&takes&5&hours&to&make&it&straight, 把头发弄直还要再花五个小时 So&I'll&braid&it&in&a&zillion&braids, 这样才能绑个辫子头& Though&it&may&take&all&friggen&day,&There's&nothin'&else&better&to&do&anyway.& 虽然要花上一整天时间,不过反正也没什么事情可做 When&you're&all&alone&in&the&lands&of&forever,& 当你独处于永恒之地 Lay&under&the&milky&way, 仰卧再银河之下& On&and&on&it's&getting&too&late&out,& 就知道最亮的星星最晚才出现 I'm&not&in&love&this&time&this&night. 好心情得我,今晚并没有心上人& Can't&help&if&I&space&in&a&daze,& My&eyes&tune&out&the&other&way,& I&may&switch&off&and&go&in&a&daydream,& In&this&head&my&thoughts&are&deep,& But&sometimes&I&can't&even&speak,& Would&someone&be&and&not&pretend?&I'm&off&again&in&my&World (la&la&la&la)& Take&some&time,& &找个时间 Mellow&out, 对自己好一点& Party&up,&but&don't&fall&down, 尽情派对,但别摔跤 Don't&get&caught, 别被逮到& Sneak&out&of&the&house. 悄悄溜出去玩耍一下吧 Can't&help&if&I&space&in&a&daze,& My&eyes&tune&out&the&other&way,& I&may&switch&off&and&go&in&a&daydream,& In&this&head&my&thoughts&are&deep, But&sometimes&I&can't&even&speak,& Would&someone&be&and&not&pretend?&I'm&off&again&in&my&World Can't&help&if&I&space&in&a&daze,& My&eyes&tune&out&the&other&way,& I&may&switch&off&and&go&in&a&daydream,& In&this&head&my&thoughts&are&deep,& But&sometimes&I&can't&even&speak,& Would&someone&be&and&not&pretend?&I'm&off&again&in&my&World______________________________________________________Tomorrowm明天& And&I&wanna&believe&you, 我很想相信你 When&you&tell&me&that&it'll&be&ok, 当你告诉我一切都OK时& Ya&I&try&to&believe&you, 我试着去相信你& But&I&don't 但是我不能 When&you&say&that&it's&gonna&be, 当你说事情会这样发展& It&always&turns&out&to&be&a&different&way, 结果却是另外一回事儿& I&try&to&believe&you,& 我试着去相信你 Not&today,&today,&today,&today,&today...& 但不是今天、不是今天......... I&don't&know&how&I'll&feel 我不知道明天会怎么想 tomorrow,&tomorrow, 明天、明天.... I&don't&know&what&to&say, 我不知道明天我会说什么 tomorrow,&tomorrow 明天、明天.... Is&a&different&day 是不同的日子 It's&always&been&up&to&you, 以前凡事都要随你高兴& It's&turning&around, 现在情况不同了 It's&up&to&me,& 要找我的意思 I'm&gonna&do&what&I&have&to&do, 我要做我该做的& just&don't 但就是不依你 Gimme&a&little&time,& 给我一点时间 Leave&me&alone&a&little&while, 让我独处一会儿& Maybe&it's&not&too&late, 也许还不晚& not&today,&today,&today,&today,&today... 但不是今天、不是今天......... I&don't&know&how&I'll&feel 我不知道明天会怎么想 tomorrow,&tomorrow, 明天、明天.... I&don't&know&what&to&say, 我不知道明天我会说什么 tomorrow,&tomorrow 明天、明天.... Is&a&different&day 是不同的日子 Hey&yeah&yeah,&hey&yeah&yeah,&and&I&know&I'm&not&ready,& 我知道我还没准备好 Hey&yeah&yeah,&hey&yeah&yeah,&maybe&tomorrow 也许明天吧 Hey&yeah&yeah,&hey&yeah&yeah,&and&I&know&I'm&not&ready,& 我知道我还没准备好 Hey&yeah&yeah,&hey&yeah&yeah,&maybe&tomorrow& 也许明天吧 And&I&wanna&believe&you, &我很想相信你 When&you&tell&me&that&it'll&be&ok, 当你告诉我一切都OK时& Yeah&I&try&to&believe&you,& 我试着去相信你 Not&today,&today,&today,&today,&today...& 但不是今天、不是今天......... Tomorrow&it&may&change&[4x]& 明天也许就会变些_______________________________________________________Too&Much&To&Ask&过分的要求& Its&the&first&time&I&ever&felt&this&lonely 这是我第一次感觉到孤独 I&wish&someone&could&cure&this&pain 真的很希望有人能治好我的伤痛 Its&funny&when&you&think&its&gonna&work&out 好笑的是你以为这样就行了吗? Til&you&chose&weed&over&me,&you're&so&lame 最后你还是选择大麻,而不是我 I&thought&you&were&cool&until&the&point 我还以为你很酷,现在我才明白你不是 But&up&until&the&point&you&didnt&call&me 而且你并没有Call我 When&you&said&you&would 原来你只是随便说说 I&finally&figured&out&youre&all&the&same 我终于认清你和其他人没两样 Always&coming&up&with&some&kind&of&story 只会编些借口来搪塞我 Everytime&I&try&to&make&you&smile 每次我想逗你发笑 You're&always&feeling&sorry&for&yourself 你却只会自怨自哀 Everytime&I&try&to&make&you&laugh 每次我想逗你发笑 You&can't&Youre&too&tough 你总是做不到,你太难搞了 You&think&you're&loveless 你以为你不讨人喜欢 Is&that&too&much&that&I'm&asking&for? 我的要求难道很过分吗? I&thought&you'd&come&around&when&I&ignored&you 我以为我不理你,你就会来找我 So&I&thought&you'd&have&the&decency&to&change 我还以为你会有些改变 But&babe,&I&guess&you&didn't&take&that&warning 但是我猜你大概没收到我的警告 'Cause&I'm&not&about&to&look&at&your&face&again 因为我不想再看见你的那张脸了 Can't&you&see&that&you&lie&to&yourself 难道你不知道你在骗你自己吗? You&can't&see&the&world&through&a&mirror 为什么不面对现实接受世界的真貌 It&wont&be&too&late&when&the&smoke&clears 现在就勇于面对,并不会太迟 'Cause&I,&I&am&still&here 我就在这里等你 But&everytime&I&try&to&make&you&smile You'd&always&grow&up&feeling&sorry&for&yourself Everytime&I&try&to&make&you&laugh You&stand&like&a&stone Alone&in&your&zone Is&it&too&much&that&I'm&asking&for?& Yeah&yeah&yeah&yeah Can't&find&where&i&am 不知道我在那里 Lying&here &躺在这里 Alone&I&fear 独自感受恐惧 Afraid&of&the&dark 害怕黑暗 No&one&to&claim 引起不了任何注意 Alone&again 再次陷入孤独 Can't&you&see&that&you&lie&to&yourself You&can't&see&the&world&through&a&mirror It&wont&be&too&late&when&the&smoke&clears 'Cause&I,&I&am&still&here Everytime&I&try&to&make&you&smile You're&always&feeling&sorry&for&yourself Everytime&I&try&to&make&you&laugh You&can't&You're&too&tough You&think&you're&loveless It&was&too&much&that&I'm&asking&for_______________________________________________________Unwanted没人想要& All&that&I&did&was&walk&over 我只是走过去 Start&off&by&shaking&your&hands 与你们握手揭开序幕 That's&how&it&went 事情就是这么进行的 I&had&a&smile&on&my&face&and&I&sat&up&straight 我面带微笑,坐得笔直 Oh,&yeah,&yeah I&wanted&to&know&you 我想认识你们 I&wanted&to&show&you 我想认识你们 You&don't&know&me 你们不认识我 Don't&ignore&me 但请不要忽视我 You&don't&want&me&there 你们不想让我在那里 You&just&shut&me&out 就尽管把我挤走吧 You&don't&know&me 你们不认识我 Don't&ignore&me 但请不要忽视我 If&you&had&your&way 如果你们有自己的办法 You'd&just&shut&me&up 就尽管把我挤走吧 Make&me&go&away 让我走开 (That&i'm&so&unwanted)& No,&I&just&don't&understand&why 不,我就是不明白 you&won't&talk&to&me 你们不和我说话& It&hurts&that&I'm&so&unwanted&for&nothing 你们根本就不接纳我,这让我很受伤 Don't&talk&words&against&me 不要用语言攻击我 I&wanted&to&know&you 我想认识你们 I&wanted&to&show&you 我想让你们知道 ou&don't&know&me 你们不认识我 Don't&ignore&me 但请不要忽视我 You&don't&want&me&there 你们不想让我在那里 You&just&shut&me&out 就尽管把我挤走吧 You&don't&know&me 你们不认识我 Don't&ignore&me 但请不要忽视我 If&you&had&your&way 如果你们有自己的办法 You'd&just&shut&me&up 就尽管把我挤走吧 Make&me&go&away 让我走开 Make&me&go&away 让我走开 I&tried&to&belong 我试着融入大家 It&didn't&seem&wrong 者没有什么不对 My&head&aches 我的头好疼 Its&been&so&long 疼了好久了 I'll&write&this&song 我要写下这首歌 If&that's&what&it&take 如果这是该付的代价 You&don't&know&me Don't&ignore&me You&don't&want&me&there You&just&shut&me&out You&don't&know&me Don't&ignore&me If&you&had&your&way& You'd&just&shut&me&up Make&me&go&away You&don't&know&me Don't&ignore&me You&don't&want&me&there You&just&shut&me&out You&don't&know&me Don't&ignore&me If&you&had&your&way& You'd&just&shut&me&up Make&me&go&away Make&me&go&away Make&me&go&away
这样我们不仅可以听v v 的歌曲的节奏和韵律,还可以了解歌词的内涵…… 这样会对v v以及对她的歌曲会有更深的了解………………
楼主最新博客}

我要回帖

更多关于 down歌词大意 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信