求一首好听的日本动漫歌曲曲

您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
空间欢迎动画里,有个叫我爱你的动画,那个背景音乐谁知道是什么啊,谢谢!
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!求一首动漫歌曲的歌名_百度知道
求一首动漫歌曲的歌名
现在金鹰卡通的榜样东西的片尾曲,自古天地有多大白色的梦延伸到天涯,其中有几句歌词是&quot,~~~~~撷一朵菊花岁它起舞晶莹无暇,冰雪中柔情是你回答&quot,
提问者采纳
爱能让我们无畏 即使热情退去,李宇春 (《冰菊物语》主题曲) 若景致如画任谁停下我自清雅 那无际茶园才是我家 撷千朵菊花随她起舞晶莹无瑕 我用这清凉为你作答 迷雾里梦中的图画 像不开放的花 经过多少火热盛夏 能在迷途中到达 当感觉你牵着我的手 有了坚持的理由 未来变成闪耀星星 指引在我们前头 从此多远都不怕 爱陪伴我们去闯 自古天地有多大 白色的梦延伸到天涯 若景致如画任谁停下我自清雅 那悠远芳香才是我家 撷一朵菊花随她起舞晶莹无瑕 冰雪中柔情是你回答 经过多少火热盛夏,你更坚定的追逐 无论路上多险恶,你仍是那朵随风起舞的冰菊花,在迷途中到达,你仍不放弃心中圣地 即使风沙漫漫,成为那颗闪耀的星 有我们的陪伴,《冰菊舞》 演唱,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
动漫歌曲的相关知识
其他1条回答
http,//download,happyjn,
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首欢快的动漫歌曲_百度知道
求一首欢快的动漫歌曲
一首很欢快的歌.我也不知道是日韩还是哪的?女声,声音有点高细,很欢快的节奏,类似清唱的。就是记不起来是什么歌,有会的回答或者HI我~在线
提问者采纳
初音的甩葱歌~~
提问者评价
,,落落你太棒了,,我脑袋要爆了,嘿嘿,谢谢啦
其他类似问题
动漫歌曲的相关知识
按默认排序
其他6条回答
《反叛的鲁路修》插曲《stories》,是类似清唱的,亲看看是不是你要找的~~(个人觉得节奏不是很欢快的说……)
也许是Clannad的片尾曲。去试试
名侦探柯南,滨崎步的歌曲,你去听听
》。。。描述的好简单...
死神 也有好多
你去听听 生物股长
这个组合的歌
℃ ute-大きな爱でもてなして
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首动漫歌曲歌词_百度知道
求一首动漫歌曲歌词
求《炎和永远》的英语版本的歌词。谢谢哪位了!
有没有炎和永远的音乐伴奏下载啊,不要钢琴版本的那种。最好是原版音乐伴奏。
提问者采纳
  ~炎と永远~  词·曲:新居 昭乃 编曲:秋田光男 歌;Sherry  ETERNITY(英文)  Caught by the moonlight  A silent mist  A shimmer in the trees  Oh what a night for dreams  A night of destiny  Others are sleeping  So unaware of magic in the air  Magic you weave just for me  Io sono prigioniera  Sweet fascination  Though I don`t understand  The words you say  You whisper soft and low  And I am swept away  Touch of enchantment  I tremble when you  Hold me close this way  Drawn like a moth to a flame  *Io sono prigioniera  My fate is in your arms tonight  Though love is shining in your eyes  Will you be mine tomorrow  Io sono prigioniera  My beart will nevermore be free  A part of you I`ll always be  From now until eternity  Deep as the ocean  With every kiss  I`m deeper in your spell  Love me again tonight  You are my one desire  Waves of emotion  I know that this  Is where I want to be  Locked in your arms with no key  (* repeat)  月あかり  风の羽音に降りる  苍い水の上の夜  いつまでも冷めやらぬ指先で  想いをつづる  Io sono prigioniera  私を背中から抱きしめて  嗫く贵方の国の言叶は  すこしだけ切ないロマンティーク  贵方のとりこ  *Io sono prigioniera  今夜贵方は  けれど朝の阳に照らしても  黒い瞳は私に  そのまま きらめくの  もう一度 私を深い夜に  连れ戻して片言のアモール  すこしだけあやしげな唇が  私を溶かす  *refrain  月光洒满大地  微风轻拂树枝的夜晚  扣响桌子  回首往事  无法忘却的回忆  lo sono prigioniera  从背后拥抱我  喃喃细语的你的家乡话  有一丝凄凉与浪漫  我被你陶醉了  lo sono prigioniera  今夜的你  温柔拥抱着我  阳光虽已升起  你的眼神  仍然照亮着我  再次让我享受  如此美妙境界的恋人  捉摸不透的湿润的嘴唇  几乎融化了我
提问者评价
どうも、ありがと。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首动漫歌曲,男声_百度知道
提问者采纳
IN MY WORLD
ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D
提问者评价
今天太快了!!怎么我昨天发的问题一天都没人理呢?
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
这个是火影忍者的ED1个人感觉很好听,又很好学,不晓得符合你要求不 Wind(火影忍者TV版片尾曲) 歌手:Akeboshi 专辑:STONED TOWN NARUTO-ナルト-(火影忍者)TV版片尾曲(完整版) 词/曲/歌:Akeboshi Cultivate your hunger before you idealize. Motivate your anger to make them all realize. Climbing the mountain, never coming down. Break into the contents, never falling down. My knee is still shaking, like I was twelve, Sneaking out of the classroom, by the back door. A man railed at me twice though, but I didn't care. Waiting is wasting for people like me. Don't try to live so wise. Don't cry 'cause you're so right. Don't dry with fakes or fears, 'Cause you will hate yourself in the end. Don't try to live so wise. Don't cry 'cause you're so right. Don't dry with fakes or fears, 'Cause you will hate yourself in the end. You say, &Dreams are dreams. &I ain't gonna play the fool anymore.& You say, &'Cause I still got my soul.& Take your time, baby, your blood needs slowing down. Breach your soul to reach yourself before you gloom. Reflection of fear makes shadows of nothing, shadows of nothing. You still are blind, if you see a winding road, 'Cause there's always a straight way to the point you see. Don't try to live so wise. Don't cry 'cause you're so right. Don't dry with fakes or fears, 'Cause you will hate yourself in the end. Don't try to live so wise. Don't cry 'cause you're so right. Don't dry with fakes or fears, 'Cause you will hate yourself in the end. Don't try to live so wise. Don't cry 'cause you're so right. Don't dry with fakes or fears, 'Cause you will hate yourself in the end. 'Cause you will hate yourself in the end. 'Cause you will hate yourself in the end. 'Cause you will hate yourself in the end. 'Cause you will hate yourself in the end. 再给你推荐一首吧虫师的主题曲
The Sore Feet Song
很适合清唱哦
也不难 歌词I walked ten thousand miles, ten thousands miles to reach youAnd ever gasp to breath, I grabbed it just to find youI climbed up every hill to get to youI wandered ancient lands to hold just youAnd every single step of the way, I paidEvery single night and day I searched for youThrough sand storms and hazy dawns I reached for youI stole ten thousands pounds, ten thousand pounds to see youI robbed convenience sotres coz I thought they'd make it easierI lived off rats and toads and I starved for youI fought off giant bears and I killed them tooAnd every single step of the way, I paidEvery single night and day I searched for youThrough sand storms and hazy dawns I reached for youI'm tired and I'm weak but I'm strong for youI want to go home but my love gets me through
青之驱魔师op2
in my world
不是我去死
我手机铃声我会认错?
不知道提问者在想什么系列
确实是,不过有人最先找到,所以这次就不好意思啦
青之驱魔师op2 in my world
最快回答是正确的。青驱的OP2!
黑塔利亚中英国的角色歌我觉得不错⊙▽⊙
火影的片尾
等待您来回答
下载知道APP