英语 总决赛 演讲
中学生英语经典视
中学生英语经典视
中学生英语经典视
中学生英语经典视
热门主题推荐报班咨询:400-888-3456
您当前位置 :
搞笑版《梁祝外传》英文情景剧剧本
  小编导语:《梁祝外传》是根据《梁山伯与祝英台》改编而来。搞笑的内容令大家都很喜欢。今天小编就为你准备了搞笑版《梁祝外传》英文情景剧剧本,希望对情景剧有兴趣的你不要错过。
  旁白:话说梁山伯和祝英台三年前一同来到刚刚成立的武汉新东方书院学习英语。梁山伯酷爱口语师从口语老师邓大付学习美国口语,尤其擅长模仿马丁&路德&金的演讲。(旁白暂停,邓英文&I have a dream &)。祝英台一心梦想出国,梦想有朝一日成为BBC主持人(旁白暂停,祝英文&this is BBC&.)最终祝英台以托福和GRE高分的成绩被哥伦比亚大学录取。在祝英台临走的那一天,梁山伯十八里相送在天河机场与祝英台缠绵告别。
  L: Yingtai ,I love you so much and I&ll miss you so much.!
  Z: I love you, too! Don&t worry. Shanbo I only love you in this wild world. I&ll marry you as soon as I&m back. Wait for me just for two years.
  L: I&ll kiss you across the Pacific Ocean.
  Z: I&ll kiss you from the other side. Wait for me. BoBo
  旁白:一周以后,祝英台从美国打来越洋电话。
  L:Oh, Sweetie, Yintai I miss you so much, miss you every minute every second. Oh my dear. Are you listening to me?
  Z: Listen, Liang Shanbo. I&m calling to tell you that I loved you. But I think you&d better find a better girl.
  L: What? Pardon?
  Z: Because I&ll get married.
  L: Married ? to who?
  Z: To 英俊潇洒风流倜傥玉树临风的Ma Wencai.. He is so handsome. So rich, even richer than Yu Minhong. And he is good at 葵花宝典。I love his money and I love his body.
  L: What are you talking about? You wait and see. I&ll give you some color to see see. I&ll kill you! I will kill you in America!
  Z: America? You can come to America? Hahahaha
  旁白:祝英台的无端背叛深深伤害了梁山伯脆弱的心灵,他发下毒誓:不杀祝英台誓不为人。于是重新来到新东方书院学习托福和GRE。当然他没有忘记用老生证可以优惠20块钱。为了能飞越重洋去杀掉祝英台,他每天提醒自己有一个梦想。
  I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.
  I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and lives out the true meaning of its creed: We hold these truths to be self- that all men are created equal. I have a dream that one day I will kill Zhu Yingtai right in America. It is a dream that deeply rooted in my heart. In my heart.
  旁白:一年之后,梁山伯也来到了美国,四处寻找祝英台的下落。终于在纽约街头找到他当年的爱人祝英台,而她正和马文才卿卿我我。
  L:Zhu Yingtai, long time no see, huh? Who am I ? I&m Liang Shanbo. I&m here to kill you.
  Z: Liang&.shanbo. Oh, Wencai. He is crazy. He will kill me.
  M: You! Get out of here.
  L: You! Get out of here!
  M: 电话来了。Hello, I&m in wuhan. Ok ok I&ll come right now
  Z: Please don&t go. Just stay, please. He&ll kill me.
  M: I know! But if I stay, he&ll kill me by the way..
  Z: You told me you were good at 葵花宝典?
  M: Sorry, I&m not good at 葵花宝典. I&m just good at 新华字典。
  Z: Oh,you liar. Just get out of here!! (to Liang Shanbo) Oh,darling, you must kill me?
  L: Yes, I have to. Because I hate you more than I can say.
  Z: (sing)When we were young, we listened to the MP三, you said you&d love me forever. Don&t kill me,ok? Shanbo. I qiu qiu ni..
  L: No door! (sing) Where you go, whatever you say, I&ll be right here killing you. I only know I was born to love you or to kill you. Now I can&t love you, the only choice is to kill you.
  Z: 曾经Once upon a time, there was a true love in front of me, I didn&t cherish it.If I was to meet him again, I wish to say I love you. If you would ask me how long I would love him, I should say ten thousand years. That man is you The only man I love in this wild world is you. Only you.(sing)
  L: The only woman I want to kill is on-ly you!!
  Z: Please, you know I love you. I love you just like laoshu ai dami. I want to marry you.
  L: hehehe Really?
  Z: Oh, of course. Please don&t kill me!!!!
  L: To kill or not to kill is a question. I don&t know. Who can tell me? I put her life in your hands. Everybody here, please tell me kill or not kill?
  (to kill)
  L: You hear this. I &m sorry. But don&t worry , I& ll go to heaven together with you.
  Z: All right kill me, then we&ll become two butterflies in the beautiful garden(sing)
  (sing)
  Z: 亲爱的你别杀我,杀了我你也没有好结果
  L: 亲爱的我也不想杀,可是大家非得要我杀
《梁祝外传》英文情景剧
读完这篇文章后,你心情怎样?
热搜关键词:
每日英语精粹
精华专题推荐
英语网英剧德伯家的苔丝英语学习专…
英语网又是一年秋英语学习专题汇总…
英语工具箱
Copyright&(C)2013&&All&Rights&Reserved&巨人学校&版权所有京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号英语搞笑情景剧剧本
英语搞笑情景剧剧本 5
急求一本大约可以演三分钟的英语话剧,要搞笑一点的,4个人演,其中一个角色要尽量的不说话,因为我们组的一个人英语一窍不通,还有就是不需要太多的道具,要搞笑的,不要找什么童话,最好要原创 ,不要太长,只要能混过去就OK了,也不要上百度找,因为我几乎都看了,都不合适,所以尽量原创!!!!!!!!!!谢谢啦!!!!急需!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
不区分大小写匿名
《老友记》
5分不值得啊……我也是找情景剧的!
A man tried to get a job in a stage show.
&what can you do?&asked the producer.
&Imitate birds,&the man said.
从电影英语学习听力英语:/cn362403
你们英语老师也弄这个活动么?值日报告?
等待您来回答
人文学科领域专家急求3人搞笑英语情景剧剧本_百度知道
急求3人搞笑英语情景剧剧本
我有更好的答案
美剧里很多搞笑的场景,你到美剧里去挑一集喜欢的然后把台词下下来就行了,你觉得呢?
其他类似问题
情景剧的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇两人表演的英文搞笑情景剧本
三四分钟就行_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:614,474贴子:
求一篇两人表演的英文搞笑情景剧本
三四分钟就行收藏
跪谢跪谢~~~~
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 搞笑的情景剧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。