歌词开头有de you we开头啦啦啦的英文歌歌

i开头的英文歌 女声高音开头歌词有loving you forever,好急,几次听到都没记住_百度知道
i开头的英文歌 女声高音开头歌词有loving you forever,好急,几次听到都没记住
I'll Be Loving You (Forever) LRC歌词[ti:I'll Be Loving You][ar:Claude Kelly (feat. Kat Deluna)][al:][00:00.68][00:01.56]Claude Kelly (feat. Kat Deluna) - I'll Be Loving You[00:02.37][00:07.86]I'll be loving you[00:14.46]Everybody wanna know[00:16.39]How I got a chick like you[00:18.58]And they can't understand why[00:20.03]You're loving me too[00:21.40]But all it takes is just one look in our eyes[00:24.25]And they realize that what we got is the truth[00:27.29]Cause you put it down in the evening (time)[00:30.24]And you stay around till the morning (light)[00:33.03]They just mad that I found somebody that[00:35.51]Holds me down, shawty I got so much love for you[00:38.63][00:38.92]I'll be loving you all my life[00:41.77]I'll be loving you all the time[00:44.69]I'll be giving you all I got[00:47.69]Girl I promise I'll never stop[00:50.08]I'll be loving you (I will)[00:52.31]I'll be loving you (I will)[00:55.08]I'll be loving you (Forever)[00:57.94]I'll be loving you (I will)[01:01.02]I'll Be Loving You[01:02.17][01:02.66]Everywhere I go, people asking me why[01:05.93]I give em the same answer every time[01:08.84]Don't take a genius to see what we got[01:11.61]He gives me good love[01:12.87]And he keeps his girl looking fly[01:14.80]Cause you put it down in the evening (time)[01:17.67]And you stay around till the morning (light)[01:20.57]They just mad that I found somebody that[01:23.04]Holds me down, baby I got so much love for you[01:26.04][01:26.31]I'll be loving you all my life[01:29.30]I'll be loving you all the time[01:32.14]I'll be giving you all I got[01:35.07]Girl I promise I'll never stop[01:37.42]I'll be loving you (I will)[01:39.53]I'll be loving you (I will)[01:42.40]I'll be loving you (Forever)[01:45.61]I'll be loving you (I will)[01:48.60]I'll be loving you[01:49.59][01:50.07]Let em talk, let em hate[01:51.45]But they can't take away[01:52.99]What we gotyis too strong[01:54.36]I'll be loving you[01:55.85]Baby here in your arms,[01:57.49]Is where I belong,[01:58.89]Our love is too strong[02:00.44]I'll be loving you[02:01.93]So let em talk, let em hate[02:03.39]But they can't take away[02:04.87]What we got is so strong[02:06.24]I'll be loving you[02:07.78]Baby here in your arms,[02:09.26]Is where I belong,[02:10.71]Our love is too strong[02:12.08]I'll be loving you[02:13.34][02:13.85]I'll be loving you all my life[02:16.70]I'll be loving you all the time[02:19.60]I'll be Giving you all I got[02:22.46]Girl I promise I'll never stop[02:24.88]I'll be loving you (I will)[02:27.00]I'll be loving you (I will)[02:29.86]I'll be loving you (Forever)[02:32.93]I'll be loving you (I will)[02:35.88]I'll be loving you[02:37.04][02:37.42]I'll be loving you all my life[02:40.41]I'll be loving you all the time (All the time)[02:43.40]I'll be Giving you all I got (I'll never stop)[02:46.33]Girl I Promise I'll never stop[02:48.69]I'll be loving you (I will)[02:50.65]I'll be loving you (I will)[02:53.59]I'll be loving you (Forever)[02:56.70]I'll be loving you (I will)[02:59.69]I'll be loving you[03:00.84][03:05.21]maxrnb - 你的欧美音乐首选
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌曲不知道叫什么女生唱的。。。歌词拼音大概是这样 di si si a de si a si si Fi you fe mi ._百度知道
有一首英文歌曲不知道叫什么女生唱的。。。歌词拼音大概是这样 di si si a de si a si si Fi you fe mi .
有一首英文歌曲不知道叫什么女生唱的。。。歌词拼音大概是这样 di si si a de si ai Ci Fi you fe mi ......[这段忘了]...... KISS.......
把字母按中文拼音读出来......... 谁知到这首歌的名字告诉我谢了。。。。
麻烦 QQ告诉我
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Carly Rae Jepsen
昨日重现?
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求找一首英文歌曲,歌词的开头是break it,we will break it.._百度知道
求找一首英文歌曲,歌词的开头是break it,we will break it..
一开始是男的唱的,后来都是女的唱的, 还有歌词里有i know that something had we know.
不是歌舞青春里的。
提问者采纳
是歌舞青春1中的
breaking free
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
breaking free
[歌舞青春]We re soarin flyinThere s not a star in heavenThat we can t reachIf we re tryingSo we re breaking freeYou know the world can see usIn a way that s different than who we areCreating space between usTil we re separate heartsBut your faith it gives me strengthStrength to believeWe re breakin freeWe re soarinFlyinThere s not a star in heavenThat we can t reachIf we re tryingYeah we re breaking freeOh we re breakin freeOhhhhCan you feel it buildingLike a wave the ocean just can t controlConnected by a feelingOhhh in our very soulsRising til it lifts us upSo every one can seeWe re breakin freeWe re soarinFlyinThere s not a star in heavenThat we can t reachIf we re tryingYeah we re breaking freeOhhhh runninClimbinTo get to that placeTo be all that we can beNow s the timeSo we re breaking freeWe re breaking freeOhhh yeahMore than hopeMore than faithThis is trueThis is fateAnd togetherWe see it cominMore than youMore than meNot a want but a needBoth of us breakin freeSoarinFlyinThere s not a star in heavenThat we can t reachIf we re tryingYeah we re breaking freeBreaking freeWere runninOhhhh climbinTo get to the placeTo be all that we can beNow s the timeNow s the timeSo we re breaking freeOhhh we re breaking freeOhhhhYou know the world can see usIn a way that s different than who we are
歌舞青春中的Breaing FreeBreaking Free
High School MusicalLRC By:Erik ZhaoWe're soarin', flyin'There's not a star in heavenThat we can't reachGabriella:If we're tryingSo we're breaking freeTroy:You know the world can see usIn a way that's different than who we areGabriella:Creating space between us'till we're seperate heartsBoth:But your faith it gives me strengthStrength to believeChorus #1Troy:We're breakin' freeGabriella:We're soarin'Troy:Flyin'Both:There's not a star in heavenThat we can't reachTroy:If we're tryingBoth:Yeah, we're breaking freeTroy:Oh, we're breakin' freeGabriella:OhhhhTroy:Can you feel it buildingLike a wave the ocean just can't controlGabriella:Connected by a feelingOhhh, in our very soulsBoth:Rising 'till it lifts us upSo every one can seeChorus #2Troy: We're breakin' freeGabriella: We're soarin'Troy: Flyin'Both:There's not a star in heavenThat we can't reachTroy:If we're tryingYeah we're breaking freeGabriella:Ohhhh runnin'Troy:Climbin'To get to that placeBoth:To be all that we can beTroy:Now's the timeBoth:So we're breaking freeWe're breaking freeGabriella:Ohhh, yeahTroy:More than hopeMore than faithGabriella:This is trueThis is fateAnd togetherWe see it comin'Troy:More than youMore than meGabriella:Not a want, but a needBoth:Both of us breakin' freeChorus #3Gabriella: Soarin'Troy: Flyin'Both:There's not a star in heavenThat we can't reachIf we're tryingTroy: Yeah we're breaking freeGabriella:Breaking freeWe're runnin'Troy:Ohhhh, climbin'Both:To get to the placeTo be all that we can beNow's the timeTroy: Now's the timeGabriella: So we're breaking freeTroy: Ohhh, we're breaking freeGabriella: OhhhhBoth:You know the world can see usIn a way that's different than who we are
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌词里有ruck的英文歌,不是we will rock you ._百度知道
有一首歌词里有ruck的英文歌,不是we will rock you .
是个女生唱的,
歌词里面出现了很多rock
。不是we will rock you .
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
听一下black eyed peas的《rock-that-body》看是不是吧
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您当前位置: >>
>> 浏览文章
男生唱的歌词开头有“嗒啦啦啦啦啦嗒啦啦啦啦啦”的英文歌曲叫什么名字?
这首歌就是组合A-Teens的歌曲《floorfiller》。
floorfiller 注满舞池floorfiller 注满舞池hey mr. dj, in case you forgot 嘿,dj先生!怕你忘记,i came to get down so you better make it hot 我来这儿是找乐的,所以你最好使气氛热烈cause i can't jump around when i hear 因为我无法跳舞,当我听见 groove killers 唱片杀手when i'm out sitting down, it's a clear 当我坐在舞池之外,我是个十足的 time stealer时间浪费者give me a track with a phat kind of beat 给我一首带有phat类节奏的乐曲a groove so unique that it kicks me off my seat 一首独一无二的能使我从椅子上跳起来的曲子cause i won't find a mood with a new 因为听一个凉飕飕的曲子,我无法找到感觉spine chillerwhen the crowd hits the room, it's a true 当人群在舞场涌动,你是个真正的 crowd thiller 舞迷战栗者freeze, better make it hot 最好让冰冷的变热,music please, blow the spot 音乐要适应场合play that funky music 放些funk风格的曲子that is how we want it 我们就是想要那样的 floorfiller注满舞池that is how we need it 我们就是需要那样的 floorfiller注满舞池something's outta order, people in the corners 事情失去了秩序呆在场边的人们don't you see it 你们看不到吗?can't you feel it 你们感觉不到吗?floorfiller 注满舞池crank up a bass that can raise up the roof 加快低音速度我会抬高天花板a bomb diggy drum comin' at me with a poof 来吧用舞步打败我gotta boom, shake the room, cause we're all 要boom 撼动舞场因为我们都是 heat seekers 热力追求者with a jam that can slam down the walls 我们拥挤得可以推倒墙, mindfreaker思想怪异者freeze, better make it hot 最好让冰冷的变热,音乐要适应场合music please, blow the spotplay that funky music 放些funk风格的曲子that is how we want it 我们就是想要那样的floorfiller 注满舞池that is how we need it 我们就是需要那样的floorfiller 注满舞池something's outta order, people in the corners 事情失去了秩序呆在场边的人们don't you see it 你们看不到吗?can't you feel it 你们感觉不到吗?you know by the sounds when the crowd is getting wild 通过疯狂舞迷们的吵闹你可以知道hands swinging high like a chopper in the sky 挥舞的手像飞翔的残肢断臂but a slow bump or flow ain't the way 而慢速度的摇摆或舞动不合节奏是, floorfreezer注满舞池see the name of the game is to play,这个游戏的就是要放取悦舞迷的曲子 crowd pleaserfreeze, better make it hot 最好让冰冷的变热,音乐要适应场合music please, blow the spotplay that funky music 放些funk风格的曲子that is how we want it 我们就是想要那样的floorfiller 注满舞池that is how we need it 我们就是需要那样的floorfiller 注满舞池something's outta order, people in the corners 事情失去了秩序呆在场边的人们don't you see it 你们看不到吗?can't you feel it 你们感觉不到吗?that is how we want it 我们就是想要那样的floorfiller 注满舞池that is how we need it 我们就是需要那样的floorfiller 注满舞池something's outta order, people in the corners 事情失去了秩序呆在场边的人们don't you see it 你们看不到吗?can't you feel it 你们感觉不到吗?
【】【】【】}

我要回帖

更多关于 i开头的英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信