lt.t.l time to lovee two son还是sons

Isaiah 61:1-3 is a prophecy in the Old Testament which is fulfilled in Jesus (Isa). Jesus himself in the Gospel (Injil) taught that this passage of Scripture is referring to him.
Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the humble. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to captives, and the opening of prison to them that are bound.
2 To proclaim the favorable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God: to comfort all who mourn,
3 To grant those who mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise instead of a so they will be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he may be glorified.
Notice that the first work of Jesus mentioned here (in verse 1) is to bring good news to the humble. The word Gospel means “good news” . (Injil is the Arabic word for “Gospel”). Jesus came to bring the Gospel (Injil) to the humble.
Elsewhere the New Testament says: James 4:6 God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble.
Jesus came to reveal God’s grace in the Gospel (Injil) to the humble.
Then it says “He has sent me to bind up the broken hearted”. He is concerned about the condition of our hearts. Jesus is sent to heal anyone whose heart is broken. He takes this seriously. It is not a trivial matter to him.
Many of us have been broken, wounded, fragmented, maimed, confused, hurt. He cares. He loves you. He came to bring healing to all who are in such a state. To bring healing to all whose hearts are broken.
“to proclaim liberty to captives”
To break the chains that hold you back.
“and the opening of prison to them that are bound.”
Many people all around us are living in prisons. I don’t just mean literal prisons of iron bars. But spiritual, mental, and emotional prisons. Prisons of guilt and fear and depression. All kinds of prisons that people are living in. Jesus said:
John 8:31-32 “If you continue in my word, then you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”
Notice the phrase “them that are bound.” People are bound by all kinds of things. Including demons. Jesus can deliver people and set them free from demons. And from sin. And all kinds of bondages.
“to comfort all who mourn”
To comfort all who mourn. He is concerned about our hurts. He longs to comfort those who mourn. He knows we live in a world of pain and imperfections. Events may have hurt us, people may have hurt us, but here He makes it clear he is present to comfort us in all our affliction and pain.
“to give unto them beauty for ashes”
In verse 3 it says he would give beauty, or a crown of beauty, for ashes. Ashes represents the remains of destruction. The destructive effect of fire has ravaged and all that is left is ashes. For those who are in such a state he has said that if they seek him he would restore them.
“ the garment of praise instead of a spirit of heaviness”
Notice it says a “spirit” of heaviness. The word translated “heaviness” here also means depression. Jesus can set people free from a spirit of heaviness/depression. He wants to give us a garment of praise instead of a spirit of heaviness/depression.
Jesus said:
Luke 11:9 “Ask, and it
seek, knock, and it will be opened to you.”
He also said: “Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.”
The Quran says that Jesus (Isa) is a mercy to all mankind. If you would like to know more about Jesus (Isa) and the Injil you may read below.
The Quran says that Jesus (‘Isa–Arabic for Jesus, the word used in the Quran for Jesus) is a mercy to all mankind. That he was born of a virgin (Surah 3:47, Surah 19:19:21). That he is the Messiah (Surah 3:45). That he did miracles (Surah 2:87). That he healed the blind and lepers (Surah 3:49). That he even raised the dead (Surah 3:49).
Jesus said:
John 8:12 I am th he who follows me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
John 8:31-32 Jesus said, If you continue in my word…you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
John 14:27 Peace I my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 10:10 The thief (Satan) comes only to steal, and to kill, and to destroy, I have come that they might have life, and have it more abundantly.
In speaking to the woman at the well (a Samaritan woman at Jacob’s well) Jesus said:
John 14:13-14 13 Jesus answered and said to her, “Everyone who drinks of this wat 14 but whoever drinks of the water that I will give hi but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life.”
John7:37-38 If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink. 38 He who believes in me, as the Scripture has said, “From his innermost being shall flow rivers of living water.”
John 6:63 The words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life giving.
Matthew 5:43-48 You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor, and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you 45 in order that you may be sons of your Fat for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax-gatherers do the same? 47 And if you greet your brothers only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? 48 Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
Matthew 11:28-29 28 “Come to me, all who are weary and heavy burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
The Quran says: Surah 57:27 We sent other apostles, and after those Jesus the Son of Mary. We gave him the Gospel, and put compassion and mercy in the hearts of his followers.”
To find out more about Jesus and the Gospel(Injil) read below.
Introduction
Luke 1:1 Inasmuch as many have undertaken to compile an account of the things accomplished among us, 2 just as they were handed down to us by those who from the beginning were eyewitnesses and servants of the word, 3 it seemed fitting for me as well, having investigated everything carefully from the beginning, to write it out for you in consecutive order, most excellent T 4 so that you may know the exact truth about the things you have been taught.
Birth of John the Baptist Foretold
5 In the days of Herod, king of Judea, there was a priest named Zacharias, of the division of A and he had a wife from the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elizabeth. 6 They were both righteous in the sight of God, walking blamelessly in all the commandments and requirements of the Lord. 7 But they had no child, because Elizabeth was barren, and they were both advanced in years.
8 Now it happened that while he was performing his priestly service before God in the appointed order of his division, 9 according to the custom of the priestly office, he was chosen by lot to enter the temple of the Lord and burn incense. 10 And the whole multitude of the people were in prayer outside at the hour of the incense offering. 11 And an angel of the Lord appeared to him, standing to the right of the altar of incense. 12 Zacharias was troubled when he saw the angel, and fear gripped him. 13 But the angel said to him, “Do not be afraid, Zacharias, for your petition has been heard, and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you will give him the name John. 14 You will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth. 15 For he will be great in the sight of the L and he will drink no wine or liquor, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit while yet in his mother’s womb. 16 And he will turn many of the sons of Israel back to the Lord their God. 17 It is he who will go as a forerunner before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the fathers back to the children, and the disobedient to the attitude of the righteous, so as to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.”
18 Zacharias said to the angel, “How will I know this for certain? For I am an old man and my wife is advanced in years.” 19 The angel answered and said to him, “I am Gabriel, who stands in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to bring you this good news. 20 And behold, you shall be silent and unable to speak until the day when these things take place, because you did not believe my words, which will be fulfilled in their proper time.”
21 The people were waiting for Zacharias, and were wondering at his delay in the temple. 22 But when he came out, he was una and they realized that he had seen a
and he kept making signs to them, and remained mute. 23 When the days of his priestly service were ended, he went back home. 24 After these days Elizabeth his wife became pregnant, and she kept herself in seclusion for five months, saying, 25 “This is the way the Lord has dealt with me in the days when He looked with favor upon me, to take away my disgrace among men.”
Jesus’ Birth Foretold
26 Now in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city in Galilee called Nazareth, 27 to a virgin engaged to a man whose name was Joseph, of the descendants of D and the virgin’s name was Mary. 28 And coming in, he said to her, “Greetings, favored one! The Lord is with you.” 29 But she was very perplexed at this statement, and kept pondering what kind of salutation this was. 30 The angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, M for you have found favor with God. 31 And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall name Him Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most H and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father D 33 and He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and His kingdom will have no end.” 34 Mary said to the angel, “How can this be, since I am a virgin?” 35 The angel answered and said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High and for that reason the holy Child shall be called the Son of God. 36 And behold, even your relative Elizabeth has also conceived
and she who was called barren is now in her sixth month. 37 For nothing will be impossible with God.” 38 And Mary said, “Behold, the bondslave of the L may it be done to me according to your word.” And the angel departed from her.
Mary Visits Elizabeth
39 Now at this time Mary arose and went in a hurry to the hill country, to a city of Judah, 40 and entered the house of Zacharias and greeted Elizabeth. 41 When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the bab and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit. 42 And she cried out with a loud voice and said, “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb! 43 And how has it happened to me, that the mother of my Lord would come to me? 44 For behold, when the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby leaped in my womb for joy. 45 And blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of what had been spoken to her by the Lord.”
The Magnificat
46 And Mary said: “My soul exalts the Lord,
47 And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.
48 “For He has had regard for the humble state of H
For behold, from this time on all generations will count me blessed.
49 “For the Mighty One has done
And holy is His name.
50 “And His mercy is upon generation after generation
Toward those who fear Him.
51 “He has done mighty deeds with H
He has scattered those who were proud in the thoughts of their heart.
52 “He has brought down rulers from their thrones,
And has exalted those who were humble.
53 “He has filled the hun
And sent away the rich empty-handed.
54 “He has given help to Israel His servant,
In remembrance of His mercy,
55 As He spoke to our fathers,
To Abraham and his descendants forever.”
56 And Mary stayed with her about three months, and then returned to her home.
John Is Born
57 Now the time had come for Elizabeth to give birth, and she gave birth to a son. 58 Her neighbors and her relatives heard that the Lord had displayed His gr and they were rejoicing with her. 59 And it happened that on the eighth day they came to circumcise the child, and they were going to call him Zacharias, after his father. 60 But his mother answered and said, “N but he shall be called John.” 61 And they said to her, “There is no one among your relatives who is called by that name.” 62 And they made signs to his father, as to what he wanted him called. 63 And he asked for a tablet and wrote as follows, “His name is John.” And they were all astonished. 64 And at once his mouth was opened and his tongue loosed, and he began to speak in praise of God. 65 Fear came on all thos and all these matters were being talked about in all the hill country of Judea. 66 All who heard them kept them in mind, saying, “What then will this child turn out to be?” For the hand of the Lord was certainly with him.
Zacharias’s Prophecy
67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Spirit, and prophesied, saying: 68 “Blessed be the Lord God of Israel,
For He has visited us and accomplished redemption for His people,
69 And has raised up a horn of salvation for us
In the house of David His servant—
70 As He spoke by the mouth of His holy prophets from of old—
71 Salvation from our enemies,
And from the han
72 To show mercy toward our fathers,
And to remember His holy covenant,
73 The oath which He swore to Abraham our father,
74 To grant us that we, being rescued from the hand of our enemies,
Might serve Him without fear,
75 In holiness and righteousness before Him all our days.
76 “And you, child, will be called the prophet of the Most H
For you will go on before the Lord to prepare H
77 To give to His people the knowledge of salvation
By the forgiveness of their sins,
78 Because of the tender mercy of our God,
With which the Sunrise from on high will visit us,
79 To shine upon those who sit in darkness and the shadow of death,
To guide our feet into the way of peace.”
80 And the child continued to grow and to become strong in spirit, and he lived in the deserts until the day of his public appearance to Israel.
Article not finished yet–still under construction
As-salam ’alai-kum! I have been trying to learn about what are the true teachings of Islam. I recently read the entire Quran all the way through. During my “journey” I have learned many things. I have found many good things in the Quran. For example, I have found many verses in the Quran about giving to charity, to help the poor, the orphans , the needy, etc. (Surah 17:26-29, 2:270, 16:90, 30:39) Verses that say not to gamble or get drunk (2:219), to be humble (25:63), not to collect usury on debts (Surah 2:278), be patient (3:145), much about prayer, and many other wonderful things. I have found reading the Quran interesting and I have learned a lot.
But I also have many questions and am still trying to learn. I have said and I’ll say it again that if someone can show me that the teachings of Islam are true I will follow it with all my heart. The purpose of this article is not to mock or insult, but simply to examine the facts and find out what truly are the official teachings of Islam according to the Quran and Hadith about this very important subject. I do not want to see the teachings of the Quran misrepresented by those who are ignorant of what the Quran and Hadith actually say. Or who don’t care about and are unkind and unloving toward Muslims. And if I am not understanding correctly what is being said I would like someone to show me--so I can know the truth. Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 4, Book 56, Number 667 Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr The Prophet said, "Convey (my teachings) to the people even if it were a single sentence”. Lately I have been studying and trying to find out what the Quran and Hadith teach about women and women’s rights. I have found many amazing things. In pre-Islamic Arabia the pagan Arabs considered more than one or two female children superfluous and a burden and they practiced female infanticide. In pre-Islamic Arabia the killing of female infants was very common and often the moment a female was born, she was buried alive in the sand. I have found several verses in the Quran that forbid this horrible practice and have heard and read that Islam abolished this horrible practice (Surah 81:8-9, 17:31). Islam is to be highly commended for this. But there are still many things that I do not understand and many questions.
It is common knowledge that Muslim men can marry up to four wives. Surah 4:3 “And if ye fear that ye will not deal fairly by the orphans, marry of the women, who seem good to you,
and if ye fear that ye cannot do justice (to so many) then one (only) or (the captives) that your right hands possess. Thus it is more likely that ye will not do injustice.”
Why did this law not apply to Muhammed? Why was Muhammad given special marriage privileges to marry more than four? It seems that Allah gave Muhammad special permission to marry as many women as he desired or take them as slaves or concubines. Is this correct? And if so, why?
The Quran says in Sura 33:50 “O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war, and the daughters of thine uncle on the father's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the father's side, and the daughters of thine uncle on the mother's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the mother's side who emigrated with thee, and a believing woman if she give herself unto the Prophet and the Prophet desire to ask her in marriage - a privilege for thee only, not for the (rest of) believers - We are Aware of that which We enjoined upon them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess - that thou mayst be free from blame, for Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.” (Pickthall)
The Hadith teaches: Mishkat al-Masabih, Book 1, Hadith Number 61 “The prophet of Allah said: When a man calls his wife to satisfy his desire, let her come to him though she is occupied at the oven.”
Another Hadith says: Mishkat al-Masabih, Book 1, Hadith Number 54 "The messenger of Allah said: Whenever a man calls his wife to his bed and she refuses, and then he passes the night in an angry mood, the angels curse her till she gets up at dawn."
And another one: Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 121 Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, "If a man invites his wife to sleep with him and she refuses to come to him, then the angels send their curses on her till morning."
If a woman does not want to have sex at that time, doesn’t feel like having sex at that time, and refuses to come have sex with him at that time, then “the angels curse her”? Can you please explain this to me? Please watch this short video clip on the internet as a Muslim cleric teaches that this in fact is the correct teaching of Islam quoting from these Hadiths. He implies that she has to come and submit to having sex with him even against her will.
The Quran says in Surah 4:34 “Men have authority over women because Allah has made the one superior to the others, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient…. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them. Then if they obey you, take no further action against them.” (Dawood)
The context of Surah 4:34 is progressive punishment, as many commentaries point out. The man who fears rebelliousness in his wife must admonish her first. If that does not work, the husband has the right to desert her sexually. If that does not work either, he is to beat her. The Arabic word for “beat” used in Surah 4:34 is i?ribūhunna, which comes from the root ?araba (Arabic: ???) whose commenest meaning in Arabic has been rendered “beat”,“hit”,“scourge”, or “strike”.
Please watch this short video clip of a Muslim cleric teaching on this verse from the Quran in Arabic in a Friday sermon on Qatar TV. Among other things he says, “We must know that (wife) beating is a punishment in Islamic law. No one should deny this…The Creator of Man has sent down this book (the Quran) in order to show man which ways he must choose. We shouldn’t be ashamed before the nations of the world…to admit that these (beatings) are part of our religious law…There are three types of women with whom life is impossible without beatings. (The Quran says): ‘and beat them’. This verse is of a wondrous nature. There are three types of women with whom a man cannot live unless he carries a rod on his shoulder. The first type is a woman who was brought up this way. Her parents ask her to go to school and she doesn’t--they beat her. “Eat”. “I don’t want to”. They beat her. So she became accustomed to beatings, she was brought up that way. We pray Allah will help her husband later. He will only get along with her if he practices wife beating. The second type is a woman who is condescending towards her husband and ignores him. With her too, only a rod will help. The third type is a twisted woman who will not obey her husband unless he oppresses her, beats her, uses force against her, and overpowers her with his voice.”
He is an Islamic scholar and fluent in Arabic, and from the context of what he is saying he certainly understands the Arabic word used in this verse to mean one of the above definitions.
Wouldn’t such teaching promote spousal abuse and oppression of women?
In the following video clip another Muslim cleric discusses wife beating in the Quran. Among other things he says: “Allah honored wives by instating the punishment of beatings…The Prophet Muhammed said: Don’t beat her in the face, and do not make her ugly. See how she is honored. If the husband beats his wife, he must not beat her in the face. Even when he beats her, he must not curse her. This is incredible! He beats her in order to discipline her. In addition, there must not be more than ten beatings, and he must not break her bones, injure her, break her teeth, or poke her in the eye. There is a beating etiquette. If he beats to discipline her, he must not raise his hand high. He must beat her from chest level. All these things honor the woman. She is in need of discipline. How should the husband discipline her? Through admonishment. If she is not deterred, he should refuse to share the bed with her. If she is not repentant, he should beat her. But there are rules to the beating. It is forbidden to beat her in the face or make her ugly. When you beat her, you must not curse her. Islam forbids this.” Host: “With what should he beat her? With his bare hand? With a rod?” Cleric: “If he beats her, the beatings should not be hard. So that they do not leave a mark. He can beat her with a short rod. He must avoid beating her in the face or in places in the head where it hurts. “These are all choices made during the process, but beatings are allowed only as a last resort.”
Please watch the following short video clip on You Tube of Muslim cleric Abdullah Aal Mahmud teaching in Arabic (on Bahrain TV) about the “correct way” to beat your wife. He says: “It must be done according to the following conditions: “He must not cause bleeding or bruise her body. He should avoid her face and other sensitive parts of her body. As we’ve said, the limitations on beatings are—they must not cause bleeding, they should not break any bones, they should not be on the face, and they should not bruise her.”
Another Hadith says: Abu Dawud Book 5, Number 2142 “The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: ‘A man will not be asked as to why he beat his wife’."
But why would Muhammed say this? Wouldn’t such teaching promote spousal abuse and domestic violence? Why does the Quran and Hadith teach such things? On a practical basis, how are these things actually carried out, or implemented in some Arab or Muslim countries?
The following link is a short video clip of a discussion/debate about wife beating in the Quran. All involved in the discussion speak fluent Arabic and it was on Qatar TV (an Arabic speaking country). In it, a man says “The phenomenon of beatings is widespread.” He then seeks to justify it. Among many other things he says, “With some women—nothing helps except beatings”. One woman participating in the discussion (Dr. Iman Bibars, Director of Women’s Development Society) says, “I conducted a study in seven random areas in Cairo, in Palestine, Kuwait, Jordon and Syria. I’d like to say that I found something that took me by surprise. I call it, “a culture of the electricity cable.” What does it mean? The men in the study did not know one another, but they all used to beat their wives with electric cables. These cables are large and they would beat their wives.” At one point another woman asks the man, “What do you mean by ‘light beatings’? I’d very much like to know what they are.” And then she adds, “I’d like to say something. When a man treats his wife this way, when his hand is like an iron rod, she is hurt physically and mentally. What kind of idea is this, ‘light beatings’?!”
Of course most Muslim husbands don’t beat their wives and are good and loving husbands. And wife beating is a terrible and evil problem throughout the world (and not just in Muslim countries).
But doesn’t this verse in the Quran (Surah 4:34) give religious approval and support for it?
Doesn’t this verse in the Quran and such teaching as quoted by Muslim clerics above promote, encourage and exacerbate the problem instead of forbidding it and seeking to put a stop to it?
Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 7, Book 72, Number 715 :
Narrated by 'Ikrima
... 'Aisha said that the lady (came), wearing a green veil (and complained to her (Aisha) of her husband and showed her a green spot on her skin caused by beating). It was the habit of ladies to support each other, so when Allah's Apostle came, 'Aisha said, "I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women. Look! Her skin is greener than her clothes!" …http://www./Pages/Bukhari_7_72.php
Her skin was green because of being bruised caused by beating, caused by her husband beating her. Aisha’s statement "I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing women.” implies that other women in the believing community were or had been treated in a similar fashion.
Concerning Allah’s Messenger (Prophet Muhammed) and one of his wives, Aisha, the following Hadith says:
Sahih Muslim : Book 4 : Hadith 2127
“…it was 'A'isha who had narrated this: Should I not narrate to you about myself and about the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him)? We said: Yes. She said: When it was my turn for Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) to spend the night with me, he turned his side, put on his mantle and took off his shoes and placed them near his feet, and spread the corner of his shawl on his bed and then lay down till he thought that I had gone to sleep. He took hold of his mantle slowly and put on the shoes slowly, and opened the door and went out and then closed it lightly. I covered my head, put on my veil and tightened my waist wrapper, and then went out following his steps till he reached Baqi'. He stood there and he stood for a long time. He then lifted his hands three times, and then returned and I also returned. He hastened his steps and I also hastened my steps. He ran and I too ran. He came (to the house) and I also came (to the house). I, however, preceded him and I entered (the house), and as I lay down in the bed, he (the Holy Prophet) entered the (house), and said: Why is it, O 'A'isha, that you are out of breath? I said: There is nothing. He said: Tell me or the Subtle and the Aware would inform me. I said: Messenger of Allah, may my father and mother be ransom for you, and then I told him (the whole story). He said: Was it the darkness (of your shadow) that I saw in front of me? I said: Yes. He struck me on the chest which caused me pain…” /Hadith/English/index.html
We need to speak out against the evil practice of men hitting their wives and seek to put a stop to it, rather than practicing it and teaching others to do so.
A woman's testimony counts half of a man's testimony. In Surah 2:282 the Quran discusses contracts. It tells us that the testimony of a woman is worth half the testimony of a man. Sura 2:282 says: “And get two witnesses out of your own men. And if there are not two men (available), then a man and two women, such as you agree for witnesses, so that if one of them (two women) errs, the other can remind her.” (Hilali-Khan)
Another translation says: Sura 2:282: “And let two men from among you bear witness to all such documents [contracts of loans without interest]. But if two men be not available, there should be one man and two women to bear witness so that if one of the women forgets (anything), the other may remind her.”
The foundational reason for having two women witnesses (according to this verse) is that one of the women may “err” or “forget” something. This verse goes to the very nature of womankind, and implies that a woman's mind is weak. It implies that all women’s minds are weak in comparison with all men. The next Hadith makes it absolutely clear and explains:
(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 48, Number 826) “The Prophet said, 'Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?' The women said, 'Yes.' He said, 'This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind.'”
This Hadith teaches that a woman’s testimony is less reliable than a man’s and that the reason women aren’t as reliable as men is because of “the deficiency of a woman’s mind”. When you put Surah 2:282 (above) together with this Hadith does this mean that women are less intelligent than men? Is that what this is saying? A woman's testimony counts half of a man's testimony. Do women have equal rights before the law in Islamic countries? Do women have equal rights under Sharia law? Is Sharia law based upon the Quran and Hadith? Since a woman’s testimony counts half of a man’s testimony what does a woman do if she is raped and there are no witnesses, and the man who raped her denies it? Is Sharia law, in its many various aspects, fair to women? What about in cases of wife beating or domestic violence?
Sahih al-Bukhari 3241 The Prophet said, “I looked at Paradise and found poor people forming the majorit and I looked at Hell and saw that the majority of its inhabitants were women.”
Another Hadith says: Sahih al-Bukhari 1052 The Prophet said “I saw the Hell-fire and I had never seen such a horrible sight. I saw that most of the inhabitants were women.” The people asked: “O Allah’s Apostle! Why is it so?” “The Prophet said: “Because of their ungratefulness.” It was asked whether they are ungrateful to Allah. The Prophet said: “They are ungrateful to their companions of life (husbands) and ungrateful to good deeds.”
According to these Hadiths most of the inhabitants of hell are women. The women are in hell because they are ungrateful to their husbands and because they don’t perform enough good deeds. Does this mean women are less moral than men?
Sahih Muslim 885 “Then he went over to the women and preached to them and reminded them. Then he said, ‘Give in charity, for you are the majority of the fuel of Hell. A woman with dark cheeks stood up in the midst of the women and said, ‘Why is that, O Messenger of Allah?’ He said, ‘Because you complain too much and are ungrateful to your husbands.’ Then they started to give their jewelry in charity, throwing their earrings and rings into Bilaal’s cloak.”
Sahih Muslim Book 1, Number142 – [Muhammed said]: “O womenfolk, you should give charity and ask much forgiveness for I saw you in bulk amongst the dwellers of Hell. A wise lady among them said: ‘Why is it, Messenger of Allah, that our folk are in bulk in Hell? Upon this the Holy Prophet observed: ‘You curse too much and are ungrateful to your spouses. I have seen none lacking in common sense and failing in religion but (at the same time) robbing the wisdom of the wise, besides you’. Upon this the women remarked: ‘What is wrong with our common sense and with our religion?’ He (the Holy Prophet) observed: Your lack of common sense (can be well judged from the fact) that the evidence of two women that is a proof of the lack of common sense.”
According to the Hadith women lack common sense. And that the proof that women lack common sense is that “the evidence of two women is equal to one man”. But isn’t that circular reasoning? Not based on empirical evidence but on circular reasoning?
Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 1, Book 6, Number 301 Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri “Once Allah's Apostle went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) o 'Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, ‘O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women).’ They asked, ‘Why is it so, O Allah's Apostle ?’ He replied, ‘You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you.’ The women asked, ‘O Allah's Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, ‘Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?’ They replied in the affirmative. He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?’ The women replied in the affirmative. He said, ‘This is the deficiency in her religion’.”
Again, what kind of reasoning is this? There are many Hadiths that say that the majority of the inhabitants of Hell are women. (See also Sahih Muslim Book 36, Number 6596, Sahih Muslim, Book 36, Number 6601). There is another Hadith in Bukhari which says:
Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 124 The Prophet said, "I stood at the gate of Paradise and saw that the majority of the people who entered it were the poor, while the wealthy were stopped at the gate (for the accounts). But the companions of the Fire were ordered to be taken to the Fire. Then I stood at the gate of the Fire and saw that the majority of those who entered it were women."
But Why? Don’t these verses in the Hadith that teach that the majority of the inhabitants of Hell are women imply that women are less moral, or less spiritual, than men? (See also the above Hadith where it says that women are deficient in religion). Wouldn’t this imply that women are inferior to men?
Muhammed’s favorite wife was Aisha. He married her when she was 6 years old and consummated the marriage in sexual union with her when she was 9 (he was 53 at the time). Bukhari and Muslim are two collectors and editors of Hadith (sayings and deeds of Muhammad outside of the Quran) that are considered completely authentic and reliable.
Sahih Muslim Book 008 Number 3310 'Aisha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (May peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.
Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64 “Narrated 'Aisha that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death)” In Sahih Bukhari, vol. 7, book 62 number 64, the root word used is "dakhala". From the Hans-Wehr Arabic-English Dictionary p273, it means "to enter, to pierce, to penetrate, to consummate the marriage, cohabit, sleep with a woman".
Abu Dawud, Volume 2, Number 2116 "Aisha said, "The Apostle of Allah married me when I was seven years old." (The narrator Sulaiman said: "Or six years."). “He had intercourse with me when I was 9 years old.” (Sunan Abu Dawud is considered the third most respected collection of hadiths)
There are many Hadiths that confirm this (see also Sahih al-Bakhari Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236 and Sahih al Bakhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 88). And from the most reliable and authentic Hadiths--Bukhari, Muslim, and Abu Dawud.
In the following video Muslim cleric Abu Mussab Wajdi Akkari teaches that Muhammed married Aisha when she was six and consummated the marriage with her in sexual union when she was nine. He says that there are even many Muslims who do not want to acknowledge that. He goes on to say: “You know how many Hadith there are about the marriage of the prophet Muhammed to Aisha at the age of six and the consummation at the age of nine? We have seven a Hadith in Bukhari and Muslim alone. Four a Hadith in Bukhari, three in Muslim. This is besides Abu Dawud and other collections of a Hadith. I’ll quote one of them because of time constraints…'Aisha narrated that the Prophet was betrothed to her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. And then she remained with him for nine years.' And that Hadith is in Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Hadith number 64.”
In the following video clip Saudi Marriage Officiant Dr. Ahmad Al-Mu’bi teaches on LBC TV (Lebanon): “The Prophet Muhammed is the model we follow. He took Aisha to be his wife when she was six. But he had sex with her only when she was nine. When she was six–he married her at the age of six. And he consummated the marriage by having sex with her for the first time when she was nine. We consider the Prophet Muhammed to be our model.”
Islam teaches that Muhammed is the perfect man, the perfect model for all time of what a man should be, that all men should seek to emulate him and follow his example (Surah 68:4, Surah 33:21). He is held as the highest example of how men should act today. True following of the Sunnah is said to be to follow the example of the Prophet Muhammad. But that would mean that it is okay and even holy for a 51 year old man to marry a 6 year old girl, and to have sex with her when she turns 9. Would you give your 6 year old daughter in marriage to a 51 year old man, and then allow or agree for that marriage to be consummated in sexual union when she is 9 years of age?
In the Injil (part of the Bible) Isa (Jesus in Arabic) said “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.” Luke 10:27. And the New Testament says: “But examine
hold fast to that which is good”. 1 Thessalonians 5:21
God wants us to use our minds and examine what we are being taught. Is a Muslim allowed to think and examine the teachings of Muhammed, the Quran and Hadith? Am I misunderstanding some things, some of the things in these verses from the Quran and Hadith? Because if I am I ask you to please show me because I want to know the truth, I want to know what the Quran and Hadith really teaches on these subjects. These are just a few simple verses from the Quran and Hadith. As a Muslim woman do you agree with all these things? Am I misrepresenting or misunderstanding what some of these verses are saying? If I am can you please tell me the true meaning of these verses? Can Islam tolerate examination of it’s teachings? Is it possible to discuss such things in a spirit of humility, peace, love and respect—rationally and intelligently—without people becoming violent or antagonistic? Are these teachings within Islam correct, right, true, just and powerful enough to prevail without resorting to violence or refusing for people to even talk about them? Can we please discuss these things in a spirit of love, and peace, intelligently discuss them and seek to find out what the true teachings of the Quran and Hadith really are concerning these things?
If you would like to discuss these things, answer my questions, or make a comment you may send an e-mail to me (Dave) at
The Quran may be found online at /
Hadith collection Sahih al Bukhari may be found online at /hadith/bukhari
Recent Posts
Categories}

我要回帖

更多关于 t.t.l time to love 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信