katy perry roar歌里唱到的 dr. drew是谁?和dr. dre是一个人吗?

求助、、、NBA新视觉中间插播的dr dre 和eminem合唱的歌曲是??_dr.dre吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:2,107贴子:
求助、、、NBA新视觉中间插播的dr dre 和eminem合唱的歌曲是??收藏
其中先是dr dre 说唱的、然后是有eminem唱的,但不是说唱的。。。。
<div class="clearfix BAIDU_CLB_AD BAIDU_CLB_AD_pb" id="BAIDU_CLB_AD_">
不是说唱的...
最近DRE说,姆指唱的那首是DIE HARD,说是DETOX里的曲子。记得不是在NBA放,是在拳击比赛做的首播。本来说什么要放完整版下载,又爽约了。 听着挺带劲的。
不知道我火星还是兰州火星 我在那台上没见过dr dre 也别说姆叔了莫不是说的林肯和jayz的...
楼上从04年穿越来的。
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求dr.dre的一首歌whats the different的歌词和翻译!!!_百度知道
求dr.dre的一首歌whats the different的歌词和翻译!!!
最好附带翻译。。。
[Dr. Dre]Back when Cube - was rollin wit Lorenzo in a BenzoI was bangin wit a gang of instrumentalsGot the pens and pencils,
but sometimesthe business end of this shit can turn your friends against youBut you was a real nigga, I could sense it in youI still remember the window of the car that you went throughThat&#39;s fucked up, but I&#39;ll never forget the shit we been throughAnd I&#39;ma do whatever it takes to convince youCuz you my nigga Doc, and Eazy I&#39;m still wit youFuck the beef, nigga I miss you, and that&#39;s just bein real wit youYou see the truth isEverybody wanna know how close me and Snoop isAnd who I&#39;m still cool witThen I got these fake-ass niggaz I first drew withClaimin that they non-violent, talkin like they RuthlessSpit venom in interviews, speakin on reunionsMove units, then talk shit and we can do thisUntil then - I ain&#39;t even speakin your nameJust keep my name outta yo&#39; mouth and we can keep it the sameNigga, it ain&#39;t that I&#39;m too big to listen to the rumorsIt&#39;s just that I&#39;m too damn big to pay attention to &#39;emThat&#39;s the differenceWhat&#39;s the difference between me and you?You talk a good one - but you don&#39;t do what you supposed to doI act on what I feel and never deal wit emotionsI&#39;m used to livin big dog style and straight coastin[Xzibit]Yo I stay wit itWhile you try to perpetrate, play wit it Never knew about the next level until Dre did it (YEAH)I stay committed while you motherfuckers baby-sittedI smash you critics like a overhand right from Riddick(Yeah!) Come and get it, shitted on villians by the millionsI be catchin bitches while bitches be catchin feelingsSo what the fuck am I supposed to do?I pop bottles and hot hollow-points at each and all of you (Come on!)A heartless bastard, high and plasteredMy style is like the reaction from too much acid - never cooled downPass it around if you can&#39;t handle itHang Hollywood niggaz by they Soul Train laminatesWhat&#39;s the difference between me and you? (What?)About five bank accounts, three houses and two vehiclesUntil my death, I&#39;m BangladeshI suggest you hold yo&#39; breath til ain&#39;t none leftYo that&#39;s the differenceChorus[Eminem]Aight, hold up hold up!STOP THE BEAT A MINUTE!! I got somethin to sayD I wanna tell you this shit right now while this fuckin weed is in me(The fuck?!) I don&#39;t know if I ever told you this, but I love you dawgI got your motherfuckin back, just know this shit[Dre] Riiight? .. Slim, I don&#39;t know if you noticed itBut I&#39;ve had your back from day one, nigga let&#39;s blow this bitch[Em] I mean it dawg, you ever need somebody offed - who&#39;s throat is it?[Dre] Well if you ever kill that Kim bitch, I&#39;ll show you where the ocean is(immitates ocean sound)[Eminem]Well that&#39;s cool, and I appreciate the offerBut if I do decide to really murder my daughter&#39;s mommaI&#39;ma sit her up in the front seat and put sunglasses on herAnd cruise around wit her for seven hours through CaliforniaAnd have her wavin at people (Hi!) Then drop her off on the cornerat the police station and drive off honkin the horn for her(makes horn noise)Raw dawg, get your arm gnawed offDrop the sawed off and beat you wit the piece it was sawed off ofFuck blood, I wanna see some lungs coughed upGet shot up in the hot tub til the bubbles pop upand they nose and cough snot up, mucus in hot waterThat&#39;s for tryin to talk like The Chronic was lost productThat&#39;s for even THINKIN of havin them thoughts thought up!You better show some respect whenever the Doc&#39;s brought up!!So what&#39;s the difference between us? We can start at the penisOr we can scream, &I Just Don&#39;t Give a Fuck,& and see who means it! 分这么少,翻译太累勒,太长!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁dr.dre在 i need a doctor 中唱到 去TM的那些酒肉朋友 到底是谁 摒弃了他_百度知道
dr.dre在 i need a doctor 中唱到 去TM的那些酒肉朋友 到底是谁 摒弃了他
那些所谓的生死之交,岵茂惦抛奂南跌追兜食号称曾经和我穿一条裤子的人
去TMD这帮背后小人 在我出事的时候他们就落井下石
德瑞博士说的到底是谁 要具体名字
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
实际上还好啦,说唱歌词什么的总会夸大使之更有深意。。。真要详细名字还真给不出。。。前面几年他的人生太坎坷了,Dre儿子意外去世使他状态萎靡,与前公司不和,但他还是说唱制作的老大,面子还是要给的。。。。这碟有感慨自己前十多年的境遇,有感叹人情的薄凉,最后夸还是阿姆注重师生情。。。。。都是没办法,有人开始就说这次是收山圈钱之作,这个还是有点的,但主要还是想表明自己老骥伏枥,壮心不已。。。十年一作,不得不说他总有新灵感 对专辑质量要求苛刻,又想吸引新的年轻的歌迷,又被人骂背叛西岸。。。你可以去看聚蚁的解读哈~在娱乐业总有互相利用上位也有互踩搏出位。。。。。╮(╯▽╰)╭。。。。。ps:阿姆的确可以说是重视老师的,哓源抽氯俸晾出渊闯扦看歌词你也可以看出来两人惺惺相惜的意味,像50cent也是博士得意门生了,每年收入远大于shady不足为奇,投资人么。。。2010年的rap届人士收入就可以看出来了。。。。博士第四第五,50cent榜眼还状元(记不大清楚了),shady唱片再好也是收入低的那个。相比之下,在shady公民会的时候,那么多stan来看阿姆,阿姆还是让老师坐在巡游的主位,下车后也站在老师的后面。。。。五毛呢就比较钻钱眼里,明显欠缺姆指对dr的那份尊重。前阵子为了推自家的耳机,居然还拿dr来炒作。搞笑的是,炒了半天,耳机黄了。。。。。。。上面只是举一例子哈,讲讲人情啥的,的确很感慨的东东。。。。倒不是说五角背叛啥的,他也没啥错,赚钱么,有噱头更好赚,老师树大!
楼上的AmoiTang 说的完全正确!DER博士门生不少,但没一个可以做到像shady一半的!
其他类似问题
酒肉朋友的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Active Topics
Latest&Reply
Started 8 hours ago by dongfang in
Started 12 hours ago by inedurandht in
inedurandht
Started 17 hours ago by asicsning in
Started 1 day ago by alicesandra in
alicesandra
Started 1 day ago by lzj1214 in
Started 1 day ago by grffff13 in
Started 1 day ago by asicsning in
Started 1 day ago by mattjim123 in
mattjim123
Started 2 days ago by lzj1214 in
Started 2 days ago by inedurandht in
inedurandht
Started 2 days ago by cvhgfruy in
Started 2 days ago by wanerjob in
Started 2 days ago by midtprix in
Started 2 days ago by usernamesmart in
usernamesmart
Started 2 days ago by asicsning in
Started 2 days ago by lzj1214 in
Started 3 days ago by asicsning in
Started 3 days ago by alicesandra in
alicesandra
Started 3 days ago by asicsning in
Started 4 days ago by lzj1214 in
Started 4 days ago by alicesandra in
alicesandra
Started 4 days ago by inedurandht in
inedurandht
Categories当前位置:
文章排行榜
合作邮箱:
腾讯微博:
新浪微博:
魏晨音乐作品赠美国说唱大师Dr.Dre 英文书写错误闹笑话
魏晨与Dr.Dre
& & &日前,魏晨在演唱会紧张筹备的间隙,抽空拜访来华推广产品的美国说唱大师Dr.Dre。魏晨谦虚的送上自己的音乐作品,以希望日后能够有机会与大师合作,奈何在书写英文单词时出错,因此闹了一个小笑话。
& &&魏晨在自己赠送给Dr.Dre的音乐专辑上都有写下赠言,在表示见到大师很荣幸的时,不仅写下期望能够在未来的&Dre Days&能够合作,更是借用Dr.Dre经典作品中《I Need a Doctor》的歌词&Beam me up! I Need a doctor!&作为赠言,让Dr.Dre觉得十分的有意思。
& &&不过,在魏晨全英文拼写的赠言时,却误将大师Master拼写成母校Mater,当Dr.Dre问为什么称自己为&母校&时,魏晨大方的承认是由于自己的拼写错误,随即有巧妙的解释称Dr.Dre是自己在读书时的偶像,那段时间是自己学生时期的宝贵回忆,所以Dr.Dre就像&Mater&。让Dr.Dre称赞说这个解释&还不赖&。
& &&魏晨2013《MY WAY》北京演唱会在8月10日及将震撼开唱,在聊天的最后,大师Dr.Dre送上了自己品牌的限量版新款耳机,并真诚的预祝魏晨演唱会取得成功。魏晨则表示期望有机会前往美国再次拜访Dr.Dre,向大师学习HIPHOP并且能够与之合作。
更多关于内地的文章
Copyright 2012- Corporation,All Rights Reserved 本站资讯,未经书面授权,不得复制或建立镜像
新闻热线:9&&E-mail:&&运营单位:大众娱乐网
国家工信部ICP备案:}

我要回帖

更多关于 katy perry 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信