安首喽里的那首英文歌好学难找

求一首歌,歌名记得不清楚,叫we will什么什么into love ,英文歌女生唱的,明快悦耳,虽然难找,但有重谢,拜托了
求一首歌,歌名记得不清楚,叫we will什么什么into love ,英文歌女生唱的,明快悦耳,虽然难找,但有重谢,拜托了
邮箱:yujia1001@ 链接:.
way back into love
提问者 的感言:太感谢了,额额额太谢谢了
其他回答 (3)
是一首歌,有空听听。歌名名字叫:my love will get you home 原唱:Christine Glass 歌词: If you wander off too far My love will get you home If you follow the wrong star My love will get you home If you ever find yourself Lost and all alone Get back on your feet and think of me My love will get you home Boy My love will get you home If the bright lights blinds your eyes My love will get you home If your troubles break your stride My love will get you home If you ever find yourself Lost and all alone Get back on your feet and think of me My love will get you home Boy My love will get you home If you ever feel ashame My love will get you home If its only you to blame My love will get you home If you ever find yourself Lost and all alone Get back on your feet and think of me My love will get you home Boy My love will get you home If you ever find yourself Lost and all alone Get back on your feet and think of me My love will get you home Boy My love will get you home Boy My love will get you home
不是这个,这个我听过的,很像,但是那个歌名就是we will开头的
WE WILL ROCK YOU
好像是在北京吧
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家【大张旗鼓】【重发】很想要当年的 花儿12首英文歌+4首很难找的歌_大张伟吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:128,772贴子:
【大张旗鼓】【重发】很想要当年的 花儿12首英文歌+4首很难找的歌收藏
很想要当年的 花儿12首英文歌+4首很难找的歌 希望有蜜能给传一下 谢
1楼邮箱lmylmy1993@ 谢谢 各位了 真的很喜欢花儿乐队
17:10 回复 封
找到的话给我一份哦~~~
花妈你也来凑热闹明天就开始活动了 也不来热闹闹热?
英文歌我有,但那四首你说的很难找的歌不知道你说的是哪四首
我也不知道 我不是LZ我是帮他重发的 请问能发我邮箱吗?谢谢
发了,不知道是不是你要找的那些
龙珠降临,超级赛亚人等你来战!
能给我也发一份吗?
我也要谢啦
不知道是不是I LOVE 嫩
花季王朝 平安夜
19岁???
各位邮箱都发鸟
顺手也给俺一份把
不过话说 到底是哪几首歌啊I LOVE 19岁 平安夜 这几个我都有了I don't want to spoil the party 这个也有了
最后一首我没有,亲,发我邮箱里吧谢谢,
我也想要。。。
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或一首挺难找的英文歌_百度知道
提问者采纳
And there&#39,,Like you&#39,Like there&#39,s more than just a crush,]We&#39, you know you make this feel brand new, I feeel,[Sang,m real,Yes,Reach me, Cause baby,s been no one else but you,Every time we touch,3G&#39, for a thousand years,m real,So that I found you and I feel,This could be the last time,re my healer, only you can see me,s been no one else but you, I must confess,For the first time,]You have got to have the bluest eyes I&#39, I&#39,Cause,s&lt,m lyin by your side, you know you make this feel brand new, in love,s been no one else but you, I&#39,For the first time,Fall in, in love,Every time we touch,It&#39, Crush&gt,It&#39,I am screamin out your name,You simply are the best,Every time we touch,This could be the last time,s more than just a crush,Cause,Hold me, baby,re gonna take things back to the way things used to be,Fall in,When I&#39, you&#39,This could be the last time I&#39,, when a love song - was a love song,s more than just a crush, baby,ve ever seen,And when I wake from dreamin,For a thousand years,You make me feel so pure,s more than just a crush,It&#39,I hope to stay right here,,You heart stealer of a man,Wrapped up all around you,s no point denyin,Baby,Like there&#39,It&#39,m real, I feel,And what I crave so much, baby cause you know me, I feel,With every single touch,It&#39,Fall,re some kind of cure,For the first time,[Spoken,s more than just a crush, you know you make this feel brand new,Like there&#39, in love,
提问者评价
很快啊!Thank you very much!!!
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找这首英文歌的歌词 貌似这首歌也满难找的 名字叫(mine )Ingrid Chavez_百度知道
提问者采纳
ll still be one we are one we are one the walls may tumble but we will still be one we are one baby we are one cause your mine,hair spread out a net of stars you begin where i do end how divine to call you mine eyes of heaven and lips of wine how divine to call you mine mine to call you mine i love you and i need youyou are whispered poetry carved into the pepper tree how divine to call you mine eyes of heaven and lips of wine how divine to call you mine mine to call you mine i love you and i need youwe are one we are one when the day is done baby we&#39, mine we are one so divine we are one to call you mine we are one cause your mine mine to call you mine mine, mine,
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
,tayior swift 的吗,
不是的 上面不是发了链接的地址吗
看看吧 谢谢了
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首 英文歌 = = 歌词我只知道 有ao ao ao 的 我知道很难找 希望各位大哥大姐 知道有相关歌词的说一下
有首 英文歌 = = 歌词我只知道 有ao ao ao 的 我知道很难找 希望各位大哥大姐 知道有相关歌词的说一下
补充:应该是 米丝丝(模仿发音)ao ao 米丝丝 ao ao&&& (语气加重)aoaoao.....
近期的歌 只 想起了lady gaga -------bad romance
的感言:2003年一曲《哎 哦》(Hey oh)
谢了我找到了 但要谢谢你们 满意答案
trouble is a friend
其他回答 (1)
Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!Caught in a bad romance囚禁于邪恶传奇Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!Mum-mum-mum-mum-mah!GaGa-oo-la-la!Want your bad romance垂涎于你的邪恶传奇Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!Mum-mum-mum-mum-mah!GaGa-oo-la-la!Want your bad romance垂涎于你的邪恶传奇I want your ugly垂涎于你的丑恶I want your disease垂涎于你的病态I want your everything垂涎于你的所有As long as it’s free与自由同样长久I want your love垂涎于你的爱恋Love-love-love爱恋-爱恋-爱恋I want your love垂涎于你的爱恋I want your drummer垂涎于你的鼓点The touch of your healing你治愈的的抚摸I want you leather dirty kiss in the scene垂涎于剧本中抽搐肮脏的吻And I want your love垂涎于你的爱恋Love-love-love爱恋-爱恋-爱恋I want your love垂涎于你的爱恋Love-love-love爱恋-爱恋-爱恋I want your love垂涎于你的爱恋You know that I want you你明白我垂涎于你And you know that I need you你明白我想占有你I want it bad我要它更邪恶Bad and bad肮脏 堕落I want your loving我垂涎于你的迷恋And I want your revenge我垂涎于你的复仇You and me put on a bad romance你我正在编织邪恶传奇I want your loving我垂涎于你的迷恋All your love is revenge你的迷恋是复仇You and me put on a bad romance你我正在编织邪恶传奇Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!Caught in a bad romance囚困于邪恶传奇Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!Caught in a bad romance囚困于邪恶传奇Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!Mum-mum-mum-mum-mah!GaGa-oo-la-la!Want your bad romance垂涎于邪恶传奇I want your horror我垂涎于你的恐惧I want your design垂涎于你的阴谋’Cause you’re a criminal只因你是罪孽As long as your mine与我属于你的时日一样长久I want your love我垂涎于你的爱恋Love-love-love爱恋-爱恋-爱恋I want your love我垂涎于你的爱恋I want your psycho我垂涎于你的灵魂You’re burning this stick枯木因你燃烧Want you in my room垂涎于囚在我牢房里的你When your baby is sick亲爱的每当你充满攻击性时I want your love我就垂涎于你的爱恋Love-love-love爱恋-爱恋-爱恋I want your love垂涎于你的爱恋Love-love-love爱恋-爱恋-爱恋I want your love我垂涎于你的爱恋You know that I want you你明白我要占有你And you know that I need you你明白我无法放弃你I want it bad我要它更邪恶Bad and bad肮脏 堕落I want your loving我垂涎于你的迷恋And I want your revenge我垂涎于你的复仇You and me put on a bad romance你与我正在编制邪恶传奇I want your loving我垂涎于你的迷恋All your love is revenge你的迷恋是复仇You and me put on a bad romance你与我正在编制邪恶传奇Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!Caught in a bad romance囚困于邪恶传奇Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!Caught in a bad romance囚困于邪恶传奇Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!Mum-mum-mum-mum-mah!GaGa-oo-la-la!Want your bad romance垂涎于你的邪恶传奇Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!Mum-mum-mum-mum-mah!GaGa-oo-la-la!Want your bad romance垂涎于你的邪恶传奇Walk-walk fashion baby行走在上流社会 亲爱的Work it虐待它Work the bitch crazy鞭挞那些荡妇使她们更加疯狂Walk-walk fashion baby行走在上流社会 亲爱的Work it虐待它Work the bitch crazy鞭挞那些荡妇使她们更加疯狂Walk-walk fashion baby行走在上流社会 亲爱的Work it虐待它Work the bitch crazy鞭挞那些荡妇使她们更加疯狂Walk-walk fashion baby行走在上流社会 亲爱的Work it虐待它Work the bitch crazy鞭挞那些荡妇使她们更加疯狂I want your love我垂涎于你的爱恋And I want your revenge垂涎于你的复仇I want your love我垂涎于你的爱恋I don’t wanna be friends我可不是你的同伴Said I want your love我要占有你的爱And I want your revenge占有你的复仇I want your love我要占有你的爱恋I don’t wanna be friends我可不是你的战友Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!Caught in a bad romance囚禁于邪恶传奇Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!Caught in a bad romance囚禁于邪恶传奇I want your loving我垂涎于你的迷恋And I want your revenge垂涎于你的复仇You and me put on a bad romance你我正在编制邪恶传奇I want your loving我垂涎于你的迷恋All your love is revenge你的迷恋是复仇You and me put on a bad romance你与我正在编制邪恶传奇Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!Caught in a bad romance囚困于邪恶传奇Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh!Oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh!Caught in a bad romance囚困于邪恶传奇Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah!Mum-mum-mum-mum-mah!GaGa-oo-la-la!Want your bad romance 垂涎于你的邪恶传奇
等待您来回答
音乐领域专家}

我要回帖

更多关于 那首英文歌好学 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信