求有没有那么一首歌歌,欧美男歌手(组合),歌词everything i ve lost is... i give so many..节奏感强

求一首歌.,女歌手,欧美的..还在NBA插曲里唱过_百度知道
求一首歌.,女歌手,欧美的..还在NBA插曲里唱过
歌词是什么什么i do 什么什么is you ,,
快噢, 急!!!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
heart - all i wanna do is make love to youlyric edit by huayilit was a rainy nightwhen he came into sight,standing by the road,no umbrella, no coat.so i pulled up alongsideand i offered him a ride.he accepted with a smile,so we drove for a while.i didn't ask him his name,this lonely boy in the rain.fate, tell me it's right,is this love at first sight?please don't make it wrong,just stay for the night.all i wanna do is make love to yousay you willyou want me tooall i wanna do is make love to youi've got lovin' arms to hold on toso we found this hotel,it was a place i knew wellwe made magic that night.oh, he did everything righthe brought the woman out of me,so many times, easilyand in the morning when he woke alli left him was a notei told himi am the flower you are the seedwe walked in the gardenwe planted a treedon't try to find me,please don't you darejust live in my memory,you'll always be thereall i wanna do is make love to youone night of love was all we knewall i wanna do is make love to youi've got lovin' arms to hold on tooh, oooh, we made lovelove like strangersall night longwe made lovethen it happened one day,we came round the same wayyou can imagine his surprisewhen he saw his own eyesi said please, please understandi'm in love with another manand what he couldn't give mewas the one little thing that you canall i wanna do is make love to youone night of love was all we knewall i wanna do is make love to youcome on say you will, you want me tooall i wanna do is make love to youone night of love was all we knewall i wanna do is make love to yousay you will baby, you want me tooall night longall night longall night longall night longall i wanna doall i wanna doall i wanna doall i wanna doall i wanna do is make love to youone night of love was all we knew, yeah
是nelly和kelly rowland合唱的《dilemma》下载地址
其他类似问题
nba的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁人人网-抱歉,没有找到该网页
你输入的网址可能不正确,或者该网页不存在。&或者
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&求一首歌,里面的歌词是重复地:“I wanna be.....” 女声,非常之清脆好听。有谁知道这是什么歌啊?谢谢_百度知道
求一首歌,里面的歌词是重复地:“I wanna be.....” 女声,非常之清脆好听。有谁知道这是什么歌啊?谢谢
如题,谢谢
没人知道吗?
我有更好的答案
i wanna be like mike?
卫兰《morning》
Janice(卫兰) - Morning 作曲:雷颂德 填词:Aarif 编曲:雷颂德 监制:雷颂德 When I hear the bird start singing I wanna see you Hoo,hoo,do do do do do... When I see the leaves start fallin' I wanna see you The only thong I'll do Don't you know Is to rush and run to you When I hear the clock start tiching I start to miss you Ooh...The only thing I'll do Is gonna drearn of you Wanna stay by by by you side You are my everything You are my only link To the angel's wings Talk about love love and I can't stop thinking of you Such a crazy thing Like snow fallin' in spring (You know every morning) When I hear the bird start singing I wanna see you Ooh...the only thing I'll do Is to rush and run to you When I hear the clock start tiching I start to miss you Ooh...The only thing I'll do Is start to dream of you I found my angel in my life I cannot see why I cannot see why We can't be in love till we die Wanna stay by by by you side You are my everything You are my only link To the angel's wings Talk about love love and I can't stop thinking of you Such a crazy thing Like snow fallin' in spring One day we'll spread our wings You and me da,you and me da... Spread our wings do...do...do... Wannabe wannabe wanna I wanna be.be your lover I'll run to you...ooh...
也不是这首哦,我说的那首有很多句&I wanna be...&的,而且是外国女孩唱的。不过还是谢谢你
now or never
是不是Mandy Moore 的I wanna be with you呢?Mandy Moore - I Wanna Be With YouI try but I can’t seem to get myself to think ofAnything but youYour breath on my face’ your warm gentle kissI taste the truthI taste the truthYou know what I came here forSo I won’t ask for moreChorus:I wanna be with youIf only for a nightTo be the one who’s in your arms’ who holds you tightI wanna be with youThere’s nothing more to sayThere’s nothing else I want more than to feel this wayI wanna be with youSo I’ll hold you tonight like I would if you were mineTo hold forever moreAnd I’ll savor each touch that I wanted so muchTo feel beforeTo feel beforeHow beautiful it isJust to be like thisChorusI wanna be with you (I wanna be with you)I wanna be with youOh’ baby’ I can’t fight this feeling anymoreIt drives me crazy when I try toSo call my name’ take my handCan you make my wish’ baby’ your commandI wanna be with youThere’s nothing more to sayThere’s nothing else I want more than to feel this wayI wanna be with you (I wanna be with you)I wanna be with youI wanna be with you’ yeah(I wanna be with you) I wanna be’ I wanna be with youI wanna be’ I wanna be’ I wanna beI wanna be with youI wanna be baby’ I wanna be with youI wanna be’ I wanna be’ I wanna be (I wanna be with you)I wanna be baby’ I wanna be with youI wanna be’ I wanna be’ I wanna beI wanna be with youI wanna be with youI wanna be (I wanna be with you)I wanna be with youI wanna be with you
Lenka - Everything At Once 是这个吗?
i wanted you
肯定是这首
不知道你找的是不是everything at once——Lenka Kripac歌词:Everything at Once   As sly as a fox, as strong as an ox   As fast as a hare, as brave as a bear   As free as a bird, as neat as a word   As quiet as a mouse, as big as a house   All I wanna be,   All I wanna be,   Ohhh all I wanna be   Is everything   As mean as a wolf, as sharp as a tooth   As deep as a bite, as dark as the night   As sweet as a song, as right as a wrong   As long as a road, as ugly as a toad   As pretty as a picture hanging from a fixture   Strong like a family, strong as I wanna be   Bright as day, as light as play   As hard as nails, as grand as a whale   All I wanna be,   Ohhh all I wanna be   Ohhh all I wanna be   Is everything   Everything at once   Everything at once   Ohh oh everythingat once   As warm as the sun, as silly as fun   As cool as a tree, as scary as the sea   As hot as fire, cold as ice   Sweet as sugar and everything nice   As old as time, as straight as a line   As royal as a queen, as buzzed as a bee   Stealth as a tiger, smooth as a glide   Pure as a melody, pure as I wanna be   All I wanna be,   Ohhh all I wanna be   Ohhh all I wanna be   Is everything   Everything at once
可能是这首哦~truly madly deeply-Cascada (女声抒情版):原唱是Savage Garden(野人花园)
辣妹(Spice girls) 的Wanna be
Lenka - Everything At Once
里面多 All I wanna be,Ohhh all I wanna beOhhh all I wanna beIs everythingEverything I wantEverything I wantOhh oh everything I want
苏三也有一首i wanna be 挺好听
wanna be close 你听那个是鼠来宝加快版
是billionaire 女声版,你可以搜索billionaire女声版,歌手是小暖(外文名Britney Lee)。原唱:Bruno Mars/Travie McCoy歌名:Billionaire歌手:小暖
英文名Britney LeeI wanna be a billionaire so fricking badBuy all of the things I never had Uh,I wanna be on the cover of forbes magazineSmiling next to Oprah and the Queen.Oh every time I close my eyesI see my name in shining lightsA different city every night ohI swear the world better prepareFor when I'm a billionaire.【Yeah I would have a show like oprah,I would be the host of, everyday christmasgive Travie a wish listI'd probably pull an Angelina and Brad PittAnd adopt a bunch of babies that ain’t never had sh-tGive away a few Mercedes like here lady have thisAnd last but not least grant somebody their last wishIts been a couple months since I’ve single soYou can call me Travie Claus minus the Ho HoGet it, hehe, I'd probably visit where Katrina hitAnd damn sure do a lot more than FEMA didYeah can’t forget about me stupidEverywhere I go Imma have my own theme music】Oh every time I close my eyesI see my name in shining lightsA different city every night ohI swear the world better prepareFor when I'm a billionaireOh oooh oh oooh for when I'm a BillionaireOh oooh oh oooh for when I'm a Billionaire【I'll be playing basketball with the PresidentDunking on his delegatesThen I'll compliment him on his political etiquetteToss a couple milli in the air just for the heck of itBut keep the fives, twentys (?) completely separateAnd yeah I'll be in a whole new tax bracketWe in recession but let me take a crack at itI'll probably take whatevers left and just split it upSo everybody that I love can have a couple bucksAnd not a single tummy around me would know what hungry wasEating good sleeping soundlyI know we all have a similar dreamGo in your pocket pull out your walletAnd put it in the air and sing】I wanna be a billionaire so fricking badBuy all of the things I never had Uh,I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazineSmiling next to Oprah and the QueenOh every time I close my eyesI see my name in shining lightsA different city every night ohI swear the world better prepareFor when I'm a billionaireOh oooh oh oooh for when I'm a BillionaireOh oooh oh oooh for when I'm a BillionaireI wanna be a billionaire so frickin bad!
sara bareilles的brave
里约大冒险 I Wanna Party.mp3
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 写一首歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信