哪一句歌词里有we mustshall we dancee

the dance we do
九九 《万物生》+《We Are The Champions》全程 140607 最美和声
北京ck舞团 poping机械舞教学5—dance to the beat
整套教程全部上传完毕,各位热爱poping的同学们请尽情感受学习poping的乐趣吧!
Where Do We Go From Here 现场版
the maze runner 仿预告片 主都暻秀 EXO【扑叽嘎嘎do】
《地球百子》12集片花1
the dance we do we must do the work
the dance we do相关推荐
更多“the dance we do”搜索结果
[130511] EXO - We Are The Future(原唱.H.O.T) .SSTV
[130511] EXO - We Are The Future(原唱.H.O.T) .SSTV 第27届金唱片颁奖典礼
诸神之战 片段之How Do We Kill the Kraken
李孝利Shall We Dance
《悲惨世界25周年》- Do You Hear The People Sing
《悲惨世界25周年》- Do You Hear The People Sing
We are the world - 四海一家 中英双语字幕
【欧美金唱盘】 We are the world 中英双语字幕
【天籁】12岁的Jotta A 翻唱《 WE ARE THE WORLD》
巴西12岁的音乐神童Jotta A翻唱著名的《 四海一家》( WE ARE THE WORLD)
《悲惨世界》do you hear the people sing 高清中英双字幕片段
国内上映后估计会掀起一股浪潮,就像当时cctv播了《v字仇杀队》一般。只希望广电能高抬贵手,别阉割了。
《地球百子》12集预告片(字幕版)
2012 Nobel Prize- How Do We See Light
2012 Nobel Prize- How Do We See Light
悲惨世界.主题曲《Do you hear the people sing》尾声版
悲惨世界.主题曲《Do you hear the people sing》尾声版
《地球百子》12集预览(字幕版)
The Game、50 Cent《How We Do》
2NE1 – 'DO YOU LOVE ME' DANCE PRACTICE
m/v 明天早上9点(中国时间)公开!
平安《We Are The Champions》120929 中国好声音
9月29日,浙江卫视《中国好声音》迎来了杨坤战队的最终对决,在首轮比赛中学员平安选择的皇后乐队的《we are the champion》,更让刘欢大呼自己听的“很享受、很爽”,一曲唱罢全场起立鼓掌。
We Are One (Ole Ola) [The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Song]
We Are One (Ole Ola) [The Official 2014 FIFA World Cup Song]
Rocket Corvette - Shit we do when we're bored
We Are The World
《吾等何处去》(预告片)
【大森】帅!人气偶像Christopher新单《Where do we go from here》
【大森】丹麦超人气偶像Christopher联手Svenstrup & Vendelboe 新单《Where do we go from here》
【中文字幕】《人民之歌》悲惨世界精华剪辑 Do You Hear the People Sing
视频转自油管,中文歌词的翻译综合了网上多个版本。
the dance we do最新添加
the dance we do相关推荐有一首英文歌里面有一句歌词是we can dance的不知道叫什么名字,是女的唱的,最近经常听到_百度知道
有一首英文歌里面有一句歌词是we can dance的不知道叫什么名字,是女的唱的,最近经常听到
提问者采纳
Katy Perry Teenage Dream / 花季幻想 (少女幻想)歌词:You think I'm pretty/你仍觉得我漂亮 Without any makeup on/即便我根本不化妆 You think I'm funny/你仍觉得我可爱 When I tell the punchline wrong/即便我强词夺理 I know you get me/我知道,你已将我俘获 So I let my walls come down, down/所以内心的防线我已撤消,撤消 Before you met me/在你遇到我之前 I was a wreck but things/我只是件零碎的破烂 Were kinda heavy/又笨又重 You brought me to life/是你带给了我生命 Now every February/现在,每年的二月 You'll be my Valentine, Valentine/你将是我的“情人”,“情人” Let's go all the way tonight/今晚,让我们自由自在 No regrets, just love/没有后悔,只有爱 We can dance, until we die/我们可以尽情跳舞,直到我们死掉 You and I, will be young forever/你和我,将永远年轻(青春永驻) You make me feel/你让我感觉自己 Like I'm livin' a/就像活在 Teenage dream/花季幻想之中 The way you turn me on/你已将我点燃 I can't sleep/我无法入眠 Let's run away and/让我们起程奔走,并 Don't ever look back,/永不回头 Don't ever look back/永不回头 My heart stops/我的心跳会静止 When you look at me/在你看我之时 Just one touch/就在你微小触碰之时 Now baby I believe/现在,宝贝,我相信 This is real/这不是梦幻 So take a chance and/所以让我们抓住机会,并 Don't ever look back,/永不回头 Don't ever look back/永不回头 We drove to Cali/我们开到CALI And got drunk on the beach/在海边喝到烂醉 Got a motel and/到了一家旅馆,且 Built a fort out of sheets/进屋后都没能倒在床上 I finally found you/接着我终于找到了你, My missing puzzle piece/我丢失的那一块拼板 I'm complete/我完整无缺了 Let's go all the way tonight/今晚,让我们自由自在 No regrets, just love/没有后悔,只有爱 We can dance, until we die/我们可以尽情跳舞,直到我们死掉 You and I, will be young forever/你和我,将永远年轻(青春永驻) You make me feel/你让我感觉自己 Like I'm livin' a/就像活在 Teenage dream/花季幻想之中 The way you turn me on/你已将我点燃 I can't sleep/我无法入眠 Let's run away and/让我们起程奔走,并 Don't ever look back,/永不回头 Don't ever look back/永不回头 My heart stops/我的心跳会静止 When you look at me/在你看我之时 Just one touch/就在你微小触碰之时 Now baby I believe/现在,宝贝,我相信 This is real/这不是梦幻 So take a chance and/所以让我们抓住机会,并 Don't ever look back,/永不回头 Don't ever look back/永不回头 I'mma get your heart racing/我会让你心如飞驰 In my skin tight jeans/以我紧贴皮肤的那紧身牛仔 Be your teenage dream tonight/今晚就成为你的少男幻想 Let you put your hands on me/让你把手放到我上面 In my skin tight jeans/到我紧贴皮肤的那紧身牛仔 Be your teenage dream tonight/今晚就成为你的少男幻想 Yoooouuu... You make me feel/你让我感觉自己 Like I'm livin' a/就像活在 Teenage dream/花季幻想之中 The way you turn me on/你已将我点燃 I can't sleep/我无法入眠 Let's run away and/让我们起程奔走,并 Don't ever look back,/永不回头 Don't ever look back/永不回头 No.../永不... My heart stops/我的心跳会静止 When you look at me/在你看我之时 Just one touch/就在你微小触碰之时 Now baby I believe/现在,宝贝,我相信 This is real/这不是梦幻 So take a chance and/所以让我们抓住机会,并 Don't ever look back,/永不回头 Don't ever look back/永不回头 I'mma get your heart racing/我会让你心如飞驰 In my skin tights jeans/以我紧贴皮肤的那紧身牛仔 Be your teenage dream tonight/今晚就成为你的少男幻想 Let you put your hands on me/让你把手放到我上面 In my skin tight jeans/到我紧贴皮肤的那紧身牛仔 Be your teenage dream tonight/今晚就成为你的少男幻想
提问者评价
就是这首,太谢谢你了,thnank you思密达!
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Katy Perry Teenage Dream / 花季幻想 (少女幻想)
少女幻想。。。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首韩文歌词里有“shall we dance ,shall we dance”&I wii dance,I will dance&_百度知道
有一首韩文歌词里有“shall we dance ,shall we dance”&I wii dance,I will dance&
在韩剧《点金神手》里。这首歌叫什么名字,请发到我的邮箱要mp3的。谢谢谢谢。。加悬赏!
提问者采纳
可能是《想要等待》吧
提问者评价
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
wii的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 show we dance 的文章