about last nightt in tibet[流泪]

Single-handedly break Tibet - Sichuan, China Youth Travel Service
Jiuzhaigou, Jiuzhaigou travel, weather, Jiuzhaigou, Sichuan China Youth Travel Service
[Self-Tour Guide, Sichuan]
[Current Recommended tourist attractions in Sichuan]
Paradise on earth - Jiuzhaigou
Jiuzhaigou is located in the northwest of Sichuan Aba Tibetan and Qiang Autonomous Prefecture, Jiuzhaigou County, located in the southern section of Ga Thurner Minshan Mountains northern foot peak, is the source of the Yangtze River Jialing a Zhigou,
m above sea level.
Jiuzhaigou available all year round tourism, still the best tour to Jiuzhaigou autumn season ......
Jiuzhaigou scenic spots: tree is groove (A. Mizoguchi B. Heye Walled C. Bonsai Beach D. Reed E. Ssangyong Hoi Hoi Hoi) F. Sparks
Jiuzhaigou Attractions: Japan will ditch (A Snow Day Snow Day Long Long Falls B group C. Jing-hai hai D. Pearl Beach Pearl Beach Waterfall E.)
Jiuzhaigou Attractions: Zechawagou (A. and down season, the sea B. Wucaiche C. Chang-Hai)
Jiuzhaigou tourist routes (travel agencies issued a day regiment)
Features: This line is particularly suitable Jiuzhaigou business travel, relatively tense time, those who fly into the Jiuzhaigou just 45 minutes, compared to 9 hours by car so need to be relaxed, but the costs are much higher ...
Features: This line remains the first choice for many tourists Jiuzhaigou, although the road is hard enough, but the scenery along the way Minjiang River is definitely a very good compensation, other prices affordable ...
Chuang alone in Tibet
More Travels
Chuang alone in Tibet
Many people there are too many reasons for fear dare T I go, there is only one reason: because I'm going, so I went.
Do not have much preparation, that is, the Internet search a bit about the route, weather and so on, September 9, I, brought a finders bought the knife, she drives her little truck has been six years old under the age of the seat nag - Volkswagen Poussin cars, set out.
Road will be long xi
At 9:54 on the 9th by the Hangzhou-Ningbo Cixi High-speed, over-Huzhou, Wuhu, all the way high-speed, road conditions good, 18 o'clock we arrived in Bengbu smoothly.
Starting at 7:00 on the 10th, intended to jump the queue in Xi'an, one-day li go through Anhui, too Henan, Shaanxi, the task is arduous, they had been in Kaifeng, Zhengzhou and not into, and pass by the famous Shaolin Temple in the afternoon and reached historic military fortress - Tongguan, then entered the territory of Shaanxi Province, Xi'an in the evening to 5:30.
1,600 km journey on the 2nd.
BMW is said to Ferghana day trip thousands of miles, nocturnal 800, my &horse& double children, but also OK.
11, Xian tour.
Xi'an ancient times known as Chang'an, is located in the Guanzhong Plain, central, commanding 800 years Qinchuan, north across the Weihe River, south Qinling.
Xi'an ancient times, that is, &Qin emperor in ancient times, state& reputation, the history of Shang and Zhou, Qin, Han, Sui and Tang dynasties in this 12 its capital, lasted for 1,100 years, is the world famous city of Athens, Cairo, Rome famous as one of the world's four major ancient civilizations.
&Chang&, &Central Plains& these terms, than the &Coastal&, &developed& more of their cultural heritage, and even more enticing to me, in any case have to linger on this day.
The Xi'an, the most enlightening is the eighth wonder of the world known as the terracotta warriors and horses of the.
Terracotta is a hole of the Pei Zangkeng in one of the many, Qin Shi Huang Mausoleum is located in Xi'an, north-east of the northern foot of Lishan Mountain, the entire cemetery to seal the mound as the center from east to west, north and south 7.5 kilometers long, covers an area of over 56.25 square kilometers, in China emperors tomb, with its large-scale, world-famous burial rich.
However, because of various reasons, so far not yet excavated, we can only see a huge mound, there is not much of an ornamental.
The magnificent Terracotta Warriors, Terracotta Army Pit nearly 3 8000 figurines, pottery horses were deployed in nearly 2 million square meters of land, the visual representation of the Qin army best players together in the grand scenes, figurines average height of 1.8 m, Tao Ma 1.7 meters tall, length 2 m, each piece figurines large body structure, as small as hair, eyebrows, all carved meticulously.
These different figurines, there are tall and burly, Qi Yu extraordinary general, there are awe-inspiring fortitude, battle-hardened military attache, more looked different, vivid portrayal of soldiers, can be described as thousands of people of a Thousand Faces, and do not identical, I am pleased Anger funeral music, each with their feelings is completely then a true portrayal of Qin soldiers.
Place in them, the Millennium reminding us of scenes and fast, actually I do not know right here, or I am right here.
Within the four seas are brothers
Farewell Xi'an, yes 12, 8:00 am.
Before this, the distance is not a high-speed, that is, provincial, road conditions are good, I thought he could have Xiong Jiujiu, gas and high-spirited to do advance Lhasa Unexpectedly, 10:30 am, see the dark mass of a long queue of cars, near to a question, the original front of the cave due to , this place has been a traffic jam for seven days.
Heard of Baoji, Tianshui, Gansu Province is due to winding roads, frequent traffic jams, but seven days ago, they nest here, could not move, which in any case beyond my imagination.
Fortunately, there are already 12 o'clock news that will be opened to traffic today, I not but Xiachu soon as cold sweat, if not in Xi'an yesterday's rest day, not to make good time consumption where it?
12:00, and indeed the opening of the.
Rare can be a good way to run, my &horse& would cast of the hoof, detestable is behind the red car has the gall Zheliang than me, how can concede it?
Sometimes I catch up ... ... in front, sometimes he was ahead, but ultimately the performance of his throne is stronger than my old horse, on the speed they Yi Liuyan to disappear.
My old horse is also hungry, and was about to admit defeat, clever, and it is also gas stations, is really a hero Brief Encounter, sympathetic.
They have two people, my hometown in Hebei, to do a project in Dulan.
They are one day earlier than I do out of Xian, but blocked the road for a day.
Single way in the world have this benefit, within the four seas are brothers, the moment we decided to peer way.
On the road because their car out of a little problem, Momo endure hard life is, at 9:30, accompanied by only came to Xining, the date of travel 860 kilometers.
Tar beauty of Qinghai Lake
13, in recognition of the companions, we intend to this day just to Dulan.
Xining to Dulan was more than 400 kilometers, the time for me up suddenly generous.
The urban area 25 kilometers southwest of Xining, there are blocks Tar is a well-known, one of six lamasery (the other five of the Sera Monastery in Tibet, Drepung Monastery, Tashilhunpo Monastery, Ganden Monastery and Labrang in Gansu Temple), is also the birthplace of Tsongkhapa, founder of the Yellow Sect of Lamaism.
Are still far away from the temple, it is a grand and splendid dazzling gilded tower, and colorful painted buildings of the shock, according to the gentle slopes of the temple construction, Diange, after church, pagoda, shag Goulian constantly doing all the spectacular conflict.
Teramae 8 wishful towers side by side, Taki's vivid lifelike painted sculptures Tota king.
Because the tower Temple and therefore called Tarr (children) Temple.
Temple of the Butter Sculpture, murals and Duixiu, known as &Tar Ruin& the courtyard there are several strains of trees, leaves thin gray, fragrant smell of the temple monks told this is the bodhi tree, that is, when Sakyamuni taught Wu shelter of the trees, it really is more spi Tar steady stream of the faithful, four creeping worship.
Cult who want to take off their shoes to the socks, the first is located in the place mat with both hands put on thick cloth, forever, the friction had appeared on the floor two deep grooves, really a combination of piety and strength.
I saw a Buddhist temple before the monks concentrate on a small Koubai, Fuseshita to stand up again and again, totally disregarding the visitors around the eyes, lenses.
Their car in need of repair something, I just let the teacher help the mainland to see my car.
Master on improving coastal car sympathetically, some check, the spark plug adjusted a bit, saying that because of lack of oxygen, so that ignition advance, after he was an instrument the it is really God, the car power increases the speed click to open to 140 Ma.
11:30 out of Xining, too huangyuan gorge and soon to Riyue.
Riyue, Tang Dynasty, when the name Akamine, in the southeast of Qinghai Lake, elevation 3520 meters.
Princess Wen Cheng said that year, and the pro-Songtsan, after the mountain, East Chang'an not see his homeland, monastery is surrounded by the West balcony, green and wild and fog, so sad from the heart, the accidentally dropped thanks to the departure of the sun and the moon Hokyo when the Empress , Hokyo divided into two, half days into gold, half silver into a month, the Princess's tears were merged into a surging daotanghe, since ancient times, only to hear &a Spring River Flows East&, daotanghe the river it flows east to the west, accompanied the Princess Wen Cheng to the Qinghai Lake.
Qinghai Lake is China's largest saltwater lake, more than 3260 meters above sea level, covering an area over 4400 square km.
Blue sky, such as washing, white clouds too busy, sparkling lake Qinghai Lake, green, such as dyeing, the Qing were translucent, standing on the shore, there is wind, the Jing Si buttressed by thick buttered tea incense.
Unfortunately, a little late season, Bird Island birds are flying south, the lake saw rape, the rape not seen to open, said the best scenery of Qinghai Lake - yellow, green water, blue sky it is time Qiba Yue scenery.
From east to west around the lake and the trip took an hour.
5:30 pm, to Dulan, west 5:30, the sun is also Lao Gao go again.
Hebei friends to do the works of people actually Ningbo, Ningbo and Cixi who meet in the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau is really intimate.
Hoh Xil, Kunlun Mountains
14, 8:00 am, bid farewell to new acquaintances, and then became a single journey.
Yesterday or the sky blue, grass green, but today is the endless expanses of the Gobi Desert, which is well-known Qaidam Basin.
The monastery is surrounded look around, only the horizon and the vast expanse of yellow sand, gravel, pebbles, and the vast endless road together to the remote office.
However, an excellent road, too, though only two lanes, but Lu-Ping Road, straight trucks less 11:00, they arrive at Golmud.
Qinghai-Tibet Railway from Golmud to Lhasa is, I think difficult and challenging of the last minute began.
Xining, even when out of snow-capped mountains are, and have a Golmud, snow-capped mountains, the more, and also no longer had possession of the first hidden face.
More than 100 kilometers to the southwest, went to the Kunlun Pass, which is across the Qinghai-Tibet highway must pass through the Kunlun Mountains, the altitude of 4767 meters.
Boarding pass, Kunlun, five thousand years stand with a single step, as the towering Kunlun's Qianfeng Wanhe the group dressed in silver armor group gallop, with the surging, roll forward.
Think of the martial arts world famous names were on the Kunlun Mountains were here, can not help but Dunsheng lofty.
To the Hoh Xil, can not help but think of the beautiful fell on a pool of blood with open eyes of the Tibetan antelope.
Hoh Xil Mongolian meaning &Beautiful Girl&, sandwiched between the Tanggula and Kunlun Mountains, an area of 8.3 million square kilometers.
Is the world's third-largest no man's land, the Hoh Xil high and steep terrain, weather is cold, windy all year round, with an average altitude of 5,000 meters above the Hoh Xil has up to more than 230 kinds of wild animals, harsh living environment Queshi Hoh Xil, a wildlife paradise, place where people can live animals have to extinction, and this paradox is not really a great human irony?
And then in the past is the five beams, 4,800 meters above sea level.
As the saying goes, &Driving through five beams but not the father and mother&, saying that the terrain is dangerous here, because from the five beams begin until the Tanggula pass, elevation from 4,000 meters to 5100 meters helicopter.
Originally thought that after a five beams, they will not see creatures had no idea that there is green grass and flocks of yaks, a vitality.
7:00 pm After a Tuotuohe bridge, which is the source of the Yangtze River.
To do with his physical strength and time, the car has always been open until the sun sets, 9:00 pm, to a place called Yanshiping ready for the next day to climb over their savings Tanggula pass physical fitness.
This time, 9:00, also 8:00 Cixi's bar, due to its high altitude, the sun sets may also seem to be particularly late.
Day in 851 kilometers.
Crossing the Tanggula pass
At 8:00 on the 15th five beams dangerous really come true, and could not sleep all night last night, headache, extending from the back of the head to the temple, but also spread to the eyes, the eyes began to ache, legs like lead-filled, like sour Shen, whole body fatigue.
A strong sense of oxygen, shortness of breath, often when going to sleep, but also because of the suffocating sense of the sudden burst of a rude awakening, and so forth can only toss and turn in bed, sleeping position, no matter what the heart felt oppressed, throb incessantly.
The quilt was covered thick, like the big rock, like a moment we feel that whole body dry and hot, kicked the quilt will be a feel cold, hot and cold alternately, nose and mouth dry, cracked lips, will do this die?
Can only hope that Tianzao light, which is a bar altitude sickness.
The morning, perhaps due to repeated lifting the quilt a little bit cold at night, breathing hot, runny nose, cough, a little fever, but the challenge of crossing the mouth of the temptation Tanggula me, excited me, and thin crisp highland air again makes me full of energy .
Tanggula, Tibetan &plateau on the Mountain&, due to year-round hit by snowstorms, known as &wind and snow storage.&
Tanggula is the dividing line between Qinghai and Tibet, 5231 meters above sea level, over the Tanggula mouth, that is within the borders of Tibet.
&Over the last look is a mountain, far as Sichuan,& stop standing monument sign at Yamaguchi, feeling it is Yimapingchuan sky blue, the low on the mountain was short, the distance of the snow peak years are not echoed the same Didi De clouds, everything is so quiet, only the monument sign adjacent to the streamer fluttering sound of the Tibetan people.
Turned over Tanggula, that is Tibet.
Panshan Road blew out, and a slight headache subsided, to Nagqu town until 2:00 pm and traveled 322 kilometers.
Because of altitude sickness, so that this Chengcheng the most difficult section of this line, and the most to prove my will and physical paragraph.
Nagqu 4700 meters above sea level.
Back to Lhasa, back to Abdallah
Such a mind has been swirling lyrics: &Back in Lhasa, back to Abdallah.&
At 10:00 on the 16th starting from Nagqu, 3:00 pm finally arrived in Lhasa.
Because I'm going, so I went to Lhasa.
I and my horse to teach walking on the streets of Lhasa, which lasted eight days and traveled more than 4000 kilometers.
I finally reached Lhasa, in my heart the Holy Land, &Lhasa& in Tibetan means the &Holy Land& or &Buddha& was intended.
I think I beat myself, and what the future will be difficult things to me?
17, the morning early to go to pilgrimage to the Potala Palace.
The Potala Palace is located in the northwest city of Mabu Day Hill (Red Hill), more than 3700 meters above sea level, covering a total area of 36 thousand square meters, total construction area of 13 thousand square meters, 117 meters high main building, a total of 13 floors, all of for the stone and wood structure.
Magnificent, magnificent, &Abdallah,& Temple, the Buddhist holy Sanskrit meaning is &Putuo,& a transliteration of that Guanyin Bodhisattva of residence of the island, was originally No. 32 on behalf of the Tubo Dynasty Tsenpo Songtsan (7th century AD ) for married Princess Wen Cheng in this building palaces, called &Red Mountain Palace&, the latter built by the fifth Dalai Lama became supreme, a symbol of theocratic regime.
The Potala Palace is divided into two parts: the Red Palace and the White House.
Ranking the Central Red Palace, mainly for religious affairs.
Red Palace placed the remains of past life of the Dalai Lama, in order to Gympie tower package, Baoyu inlaid, gilded, in which Lama, the Dalai Lama to V, the most spectacular.
This is a basilica that was built on three floors up and down run through a large urn, Tazuo tower bottle wrapped with 11 million taels of gold, and all kinds of jewelry containing more than 1,500 pieces, priceless, known as &Mr Lam Cheuk plus&, meaning &the world's first solemn.&
Wings brush powder is the White House, is the Dalai Lama daily life and political events.
These halls bustling construction and exquisite furnishings, the Dalai Lama and chambers are particularly prominent, tea chase Jinhuyuwan exquisite exquisite, brocade embroidery bedding honor eye-catching.
The afternoon went to the Jokhang Temple.
Most people think that Lhasa is the Potala Palace, Barkhor Street, Jokhang Temple, Sera Monastery, Drepung Monastery and the composition of Lhasa River, in fact, the eyes of Tibetans, Lhasa, Jokhang Temple is the main means of Parknor Street area, Tibet Man means Buddha, irrespective of when the pilgrims could be seen kowtowing in front of the Jokhang Temple, the scene is very moving, we can see that the Jokhang Temple in Lhasa, the status of people's minds high.
Jokhang Temple was built in Tang Dynasty, 21 years.
Temple enshrines Sakyamuni, Culture and into a princess, like statues of the Buddha like Zhugong Princess Wen Cheng brought into the fan's.
Jokhang Temple hall high four layers, the whole building roofs typical Han-style brackets.
Towers, carved beams is the Tibetan style, the main hall 2, Yan Xia three rows of 103-volt animal carvings and Sphinx, but also showing features of the style of Nepal and India.
Temple has a long nearly 1000 meters of the Tibetan murals (Princess Wen Cheng Tibet map) and &the construction of the Jokhang Temple map&, as well as two of the defending God Ming embroidery Thangka, which is dedicated to the Gelug Sect of Tibetan Tantric Buddhism of the Buddha of the two, for a rare art treasures.
Sports resort in Lhasa at night watching a very strong ethnic characteristics Tibetan song and dance performances, and comes back is still as enthusiastic, altitude sickness is not very clear.
This is a beautiful mistake
18, I looked for a local Tibet travel agency, sign up to Mount Everest.
Maybe Everest gave me the feeling was so far off, when it starts, my heart is only to the Potala Palace in Lhasa to see and feel the wind highland plateau of the sun, but in Tibet, in fact I know from my Everest very close, &less than Mount Everest of non-hero,& too many variables driving, Cou and the tours also bar.
Everest in the Shigatse region to the south, along with Kamiyama, holy lakes, grasslands, famous monasteries and temples ... ...
19, the morning of our departure, and a regiment of a total of nine, &Heroes&, seven men and two women, four Cantonese, two North-East people, two in Hunan, we multiply is a semi-new Dodge.
After a Lhasa Qushui Bridge, about an hour for duty Bala Yamaguchi, the world is the snow, at an altitude of 4790 meters south of the gamba la Pass overlooks Yamdrok Lake as a sapphire set in among the peaks, blue lake smooth as a mirror, the lake went so far as compared with the ground level, along the side of the grass, actually will be able to come to the lake, and the grass, scattered cattle and sheep is like a stroll, lake side, mountains and rivers wriggle was short, static was lying, lakes and mountains exist side by side, time seems frozen in at this moment.
Right or wrong, in the Tibetan language is the &lake& means.
Yamdrok Lake of the three holy lakes in Tibet, one of the other two holy lakes in northern Tibet, respectively, Namco and Ali Manasarovar region.
If we say that the holy lake is a soft sentimental woman, Kamiyama is on her care has added Yingwu man.
According to legend, Yamdrok Lake and her north gamba la mountain is a husband and wife.
Manasarovar is also part of her gang-jen Pochin peak, Manasarovar is said to be the Western Paradise Queen Mother of the Jade Pool, where the peak is Gangdese Gang Ren Pochin mountain peak, elevation 6638 meters, the walls of the distribution is extremely sharp peak symmetry, the shape of a round crown pyramid, peak snow, Wei Rin Wanfeng on top of a very visual and spiritual power to shock.
So far, no one is still a virgin peak to conquer.
Nam Co and the elevation of 7117 meters across the Nyainqentanglha affectionate.
In Tibet, the ancient mythology, Nyainqentanglha Hill and Namco is not only the most compelling Kailash Mansarovar in Tibet, but also dependent lover of life and death, and his wife, Nyainqentanglha Iriki lake due to set off and even more handsome tall and straight, Nam Co Lake because of the increasingly Nyainqentanglha Hill, reflected upside-lai moving.
Red River Valley Tashilhunpo
Roads are not good, after more than 200 kilometers of the trek, at 2 pm and more, we reached Gyantse.
Mountains encircling the town of Gyantse, elevation 4040 meters, in 1904, where there had been a Tibetan people, the war against the British invasion, the fighting lasted for eight months, the last of all warriors Ningsibuqu Tiaoya martyr, wrote a brilliant and moving and tragic chapter.
Gyangze County Center now top of the hill, stands the castle, which is the world-famous mountain of complaints about anti-British sites &were mountain fort.&
It has a loud alias, called &Hero City.&
The movie &Red River Valley,& describes this period of history, filming in And it was in Gyantse, one saw the distant snow-capped mountains, I thought of the quiet beauty of the snow avalanche when the heroic scenes.
Gyangze landmark baiqoi monastery, the &hundreds of thousands of pagodas,& the reputation, which is characterized by a temple capacity three factions, is compatible with Sakya, Karma when, Grew three sects, each sect are all inside the mosque with six , seven halls.
In the baiqoi monastery next to, there is a world-renowned home and abroad, the white pagoda, the Tibetan name of Tony Gordon test song is followed by a nearly overlap between the Buddhist temple built the tower, called &tower has tower.&
Tower temple, shrines and Buddhist murals on a total of hundreds of thousands, hence the name of thousands of pagodas.
4 points, to Shigatse, Tibet, Shigatse is the second largest city, altitude 3850 meters, because the upper Brahmaputra is located, so is also known as post-possession.
The most famous attractions is time Tashilhunpo.
Tashilhunpo is located in the northwest city of Nyima Day Shannan slopes, the mountain building, a palace adjacent to the scattered magnificent, six famous monasteries in Tibet Yellow Sect, is one of the largest monasteries after Tibet Gelug Sect, is the Panchen 4 After the successive Panchen World religious and political activity.
Tashilhunpo cases of Aqaba from the Gelug founder, disciples of the root Dudjom Pakistan to build, the root Dudjom Pakistan by later generations as I respect the Dalai Lama.
Temple has the world's largest Jampa Buddha, as well as the end of 1989 the completion of the V to the Panchen Lama buried.
Jampa Hall of Great Buddha Hall is 30 meters, construction area of 862 square meters, sub-lotus seat hall, waist Hall, chest, 2 Hall, facial and crown Dian Dian five-level, spent two gold 8928, hall dedicated to a strong Pakistan Buddha up 26.7 meters.
The snow in the next Everest
8:00 am on the 20th, we set off, Guangdong women due to altitude sickness, intended to stop waiting for us in Shigatse, but we added a new member, Liu Columbia.
Liu Costa Rica is a Sichuan tour guide, led to Shigatse, according to He said he twice went to Everest, but because of no through road and finally failed to go into, this is the third mission of the ride get rid of the guests.
As Liu Costa said, the road to Everest turned bad on the road always walk through the hills, but fortunately we did not turn back halfway.
Go travel, I always think that most of the time during the day always sat a variety of transport modes, this day after the car sat for a day.
Near Mount Everest is evening, and the world since the snow, we are finally to the Everest base camp, elevation 5200 meters because of snow, really long and almost invisible capacity.
A simple supper of instant noodles with hot bubble will, and low-nutrition, high consumption, I think we are all warriors.
A dozen large tents, altitude sickness, serious, and breathing difficulties, but also a Sleepless, a splitting headache.
Snow down to the middle of the night, but added stopped out tent, a silver in the world, not black, nor cold, take advantage of spirits, climb a small peak nearby, looked nothing but tens of meters, although panting, but imagine himself in the world reached its zenith in the height of 8848.13 I saw, my heart is beat violently.
With regard to the Himalayas there is a legend: According to legend, early in the morning a long time ago, here is a boundless sea, one day, the sea suddenly came a great five Duron, tea carbon beings, just as birds and the animals were blind alley of the When, suddenly, the sea over the rains of the five Choi Wan, Hui Kong into a five-line home, they display their boundless supernatural power, faced down five Duron.
Demons have been conquered, the five she is also stayed enjoy peace of day.
5 fairy ordered the sea receded, so the east into a dense forest, fertile dumping west 10000 south, flowers and lush gardens, the north is the boundless pasture.
That five fairy into the five main peak of the Himalayas, namely: Xiang Shou fairy-feng, Tsui Yan fairy-feng, Ching-Hui Fairy Peak, the highest peak Wing Fairy, Ren Shi Fairy Peak, stands at the southwest edge of above guarding the well- that fairies, led by Cui Yan-feng is the Everest, Tibetan means &Goddess Peak.&
She returned to Lhasa
21, 8:00 am, hastily wash a bit, do not eat breakfast, we left the Mount Everest, visited here for the self-excited, sorry for the hasty departure.
9:00 to eat breakfast in the Tibetan settlements in Tibet, as if km shorter, and often heard &before drawing near, more than 100 kilometers,& is if more than 100 kilometers is just a piece of cake, Tibetans in quite hard living has resulted in a sale and purchase of the money will be happy, in fact, tours may also be pretty near the Tibetan people is relatively rich into the bargain.
Yes Wan Su Lazi.
22, 8:00 pm, we returned to Lhasa, feeling returned to the bustling city.
My horse is waiting for me to recharge your batteries in it, we have to a peer.
Do not want to repeat the Qinghai-Tibet line, Sichuan, Liu brother said he led a group walked in Sichuan Sichuan-Tibet Highway in line, to Sichuan after the no problem.
Want to go unless the northeast Qinghai-Tibet line, two friends, my brother decided to try and Liu Sichuan-Tibet line.
The remaining few are out of possession of the aircraft.
Shannan (capital Zetang) is the birthplace of Tibetan, there are legends of Tibetan ancestors, place of residence &monkey hole& and the first piece of arable land in Tibet, the first palace, the first temples.
23, out of Lhasa, all the way along the Brahmaputra and the line.
Surface of the river open, the river Qingqing, I am so unspeakable that document on the Qinglie, I just Xianzhao vague shapes of blue water is blue, the vague shapes of cloud water is white, look a long time, actually distinguish between the sky or water.
River Changzhaoxuduo tree, due to Qi Bayue rainy season, the river rose, near a tree outside the stand will be mixed-strewn water, and all or a curved or oblique enchanting a distant tree is like a guardian of the Brahmaputra, Mimizaza to next to the leaves or red, or yellow, or green, Shashi colorful, tree, water, snow-capped mountains form a picture.
Samye Monastery in the northern Brahmaputra and out of Lhasa and a half hours, through beautiful and magnificent Brahmaputra, went to the Samye Monastery.
Samye was Tibet's first Buddhist temple, built in AD 779, the Tubo king tshe presided over by the construction of the Indian monk quiet life master design.
It Ou Danda famous Bodhi temple in India as a model, according to Buddhist scriptures in the world into the layout plan, said the construction.
Circumference of a circle of more than 1 kilometer wall, symbolizing the Buddhist Circuit in iron mountain, stands at the circle center Uta hall wall, symbolizing the Buddhist scriptures say S Uta hall divided into three layers, the lower of Tibetan architecture, mid-level imitation Han Tang Dynasty architectural style, the top echelon is used in India Sanskrit-style buildings, each floor dedicated to the Buddha within, but also are Tibetan, Chinese and India hall square red, white, green and black of a tower, a symbol of the management Sumeru Quartet, the four ki hall around 12 Buddhist temple, a symbol of Sumeru Quartet, the Ministry of the Aral Sea in the four continents, eight small Islets.
Basilica of the southeast corner of Sule Pagoda, surrounded by a 108 Santana legislation.
Around the circular hall on the wall, at intervals of 1 m with a Hongta has really 1000 towers everywhere, so Samye Monastery has &thousands of pagodas,& said.
Temple completed, the static life of the master himself ordained as a monk seven noble youths, the history books as the &seven perception earth,& Tibetan Buddhist monks and nuns of the system, they started this, the Samye Monastery then known as the &Tibet 1000 Temple of the ancestors. &
To leave the Samye Monastery, near to the Zetang.
According to legend, the holy mountains in Tibet, &Kampot Mountain,& there are three Cave, respectively, there lived a Bodhisattva, a committing the commandments by the gods into a monkey and a beautiful parthenopipes and later monkeys Buddha's behest to marry the parthenopipes, gave birth to six monkeys, monkeys down from generation to generation reproduction and evolution into today's Tibetans.
Kampot Hill, the birthplace of Tibetan monkeys hole, and its specific location in Lhasa, about 200 km southeast of Zetang.
In the Zetang, not only by the character of monkeys engraved holes, but also the first one Tibetan fields and the first house.
No. 1 Tian is located in the northern Zetang, according to legend is a god send this piece of fields growing food for the monkeys, so during planting time, people will grab a handful of soil in the fields of God scattered in their own fields, the p first the house is &Yumbulagang.&
Yumbulagang the history of Tibet's first palace, sit near the southeast town of falls Tashi Zetang mountain the next day, &Yong cloth& means doe, because Tashi doe the shape of the mounta &Lacan& means Temple.
Yumbulagang a smaller scale, it Songzhi hills west side pass away, the former Department for a three-storey building is a bunker back of the form of high-rise buildings.
It is the history of Tibet's first king - Nie Tsenpo and built.
Nie Tsenpo meaning &with the neck when the throne Yingjie,& because he was pastor invited back pack on the neck.
Nie Tsenpo is the first Tibetan tribal leaders, he began to Tibet's history from the first dynasty - the establishment of the Tubo Dynasty, a total mass of the 32 generation.
In Zetang, eating fragrance of Ciba and yak butter tea, highland barley wine, watching the eyes of devout Tibetans wearing robes Pulu, think of their own at the moment in the Tibetan region Yalong He reproduction in mind and add more of a experience the magic of Tibet.
Zetang nearby there is still Changzhu Si exterior looks very ordinary, but it is the oldest temple in Tibet, one of the monastery to collection of pearl Thangka, &Guanyin Buddha resting map& into a princess, Culture and personally discharged rust Ka Mu Ni Tangka known for these two precious Thangka were collected in the second floor inside the main hall.
The &resting figure of Guanyin,& long 2 meters wide and 1.2 m, a total consumption of pearl 26 2 (count 29026), an inlaid diamond, two rubies, sapphires a purple gem 0.55 2, turquoise 0.91 2 ( total 185), Coral 4.1 2 Total (1997), 15.5 grams of gold.
Here is also the first time I saw a skull lamp to do.
Back to Qinghai-Tibet Railway
24, the weather side of the Sichuan-Tibet line, Bomi rain, rain should occur landslides, mudslides, traffic definitely bad, car ran not long, but also a variety of dissenting voices heard along the way, think of my horse ordinary day is also a spoiled, pampered, and they decided it to go back to the Qinghai-Tibet line.
After another Lhasa, after Nie Tang Buddha, we stopped.
This was the fourth time that I saw him, only this time to stay in front of him.
This is said to be chiseled in the Yuan Dynasty of the Shakyamuni Buddha, and his reflection in the water so that every one for the first time visitors to fly to Lhasa looked back nostalgia endless.
Nagqu night accommodation.
25, up one morning, look to heaven and earth a vast expanse of whiteness, the original 90 points last night under the snow is starting.
The way forward, along the way, when thick snow when the thin cover of grass, wrapped in the mountains, the sky is also full of clouds, only occasionally reveal the capacity of a little blue.
At noon, went to the Tanggula pass to go when the sunny and beautiful when the snow, can not think of two kinds of style on me a taste.
After a pass, the weather is like, and one faction autumn scene at night Tarim places.
26, 9 am, starting from the Tarim, Liu Columbia drive.
Road has been straight forward, almost without fighting the direction of the road on both sides no frame of reference, the vehicle has little more than an hour later, suddenly discovered how the car towards the embankment on the open, days, he actually fast asleep.
Xining night accommodation.
27, I still find the original masters of the vehicle to adjust spark plug back in the evening to Lanzhou.
28, a train from Lanzhou to Chengdu, Liu Columbia train left.
One night I live in Zhengzhou.
29, Zhengzhou - Bengbu.
30 7:00 pm arrived home safely.
Author: cj69058
Sichuan Province, China Youth Travel Service
This website is operated by
to provide
technology, support and maintenance
Software development and customization :028-
Sichuan ICP B2-蜀ICP备号
Address: Chengdu, Sichuan, China in the Street, Dongcheng Gen 3 (provincial headquarters of the first floor CYTS)
Tel: 028-,312,386,723,234
8,672,121,986,720,219 8,672,811,786,728,107}

我要回帖

更多关于 about last night 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信