NBALIVE移动版怎样去nba playoff schedule

(57-25)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. East: 0(8)
(44-38)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. East: 0Regular season series (Pistons leads 3-1)(2)
(56-26)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. East: 0(7)
(45-37)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. East: 0Regular season series (Raptors lead 3-1)(3)
(48-34)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. East: 0(6)
(48-34)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. East: 0Regular season series (Series tied 2-2)(4)
(48-34)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. East: 0(5)
(48-34)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. East: 0Regular season series (Hawks lead 3-1)(9)
(42-40)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. East: 0(10)
(41-41)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. East: 0(11)
(35-47)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. East: 0(12)
(33-49)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. East: 0(13)
(32-50)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. East: 0(14)
(21-61)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. East: 0(15)
(10-72)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. East: 0(1)
(73-9)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. West: 0(8)
(41-41)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. West: 0Regular season series (Warriors lead 3-0)(2)
(67-15)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. West: 0(7)
(42-40)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. West: 0Regular season series (Spurs lead 4-0)(3)
(55-27)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. West: 0(6)
(42-40)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. West: 0Regular season series (Thunder lead 4-0)(4)
(53-29)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. West: 0(5)
(44-38)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. West: 0Regular season series (Clippers lead 3-1)(9)
(40-42)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. West: 0(10)
(33-49)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. West: 0(11)
(33-49)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. West: 0(12)
(30-52)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. West: 0(13)
(29-53)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. West: 0(14)
(23-59)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. West: 0(15)
(17-65)Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)vs. +.500: 0, vs. West: 0
SPONSORED HEADLINESNBA Playoff Picture
Matchups - Eastern ConferenceSeedTeamRecordGames LeftWLPCTHATOT1&z-57250.6950008&x-44380.5370002&y-56260.6830007&x-45370.5490003&y-48340.5850006&x-48340.5850004&x-48340.5850005&x-48340.585000
Matchups - Western ConferenceSeedTeamRecordGames LeftWLPCTHATOT1&z-7390.8900008&x-41410.5000002&y-67150.8170007&x-42400.5120003&y-55270.6710006&x-42400.5120004&x-53290.6460005&x-44380.537000
Eastern ConferenceSeedTeamGB1z--2y-13y-94x-95x-96x-97x-128x-13Eliminated9o-1510o-1611o-2212o-2413o-2514o-3615o-47
Western ConferenceSeedTeamGB1z--2y-63y-184x-205x-296x-317x-318x-32Eliminated9o-3310o-4011o-4012o-4313o-4414o-5015o-56
x-clinched playoff berth
y-denotes division winner
z-clinched top seed in conferenceo-eliminated from playoff contention
Conversation powered by
CBSSports Shop
Cavaliers 2016 NBA Finals Champs Get the Locker Room Gear帐号:密码:下次自动登录{url:/nForum/slist.json?uid=guest&root=list-section}{url:/nForum/nlist.json?uid=guest&root=list-section}
贴数:125&分页:...在郁闷中自习的鱼发信人: fromsky (在郁闷中自习的鱼), 信区: BasketballForum
标&&题: 雷吉·米勒:阿杜拿生涯评价这种非卖品去交换廉价珠宝
发信站: 水木社区 (Thu Jul&&7 08:06:04 2016), 站内 && 写的真好,
米勒总结的有水平,全文转一下
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Reggie Miller: Kevin Durant Traded a Sacred Legacy for Cheap Jewelry
雷吉·米勒:阿杜拿生涯评价这种非卖品去交换廉价珠宝
The gravity of Kevin Durant's decision to join the Golden State Warriors hit me on Tuesday when a friend texted me, saying: "Holy s--t! What an NBA weekend. KD is crazy. Will they lose a game?"&&&& 周二朋友发短信给我,说「天呐!这周末真是属於NBA的。阿杜疯了。下赛季勇士还会输球吗?」。我深深的感受到阿杜加入勇士队带来的震撼。 &&&& I wrote back: "It's a bad look for the league once again. Between the huge signings of mediocre players and now KD defecting to theWarriors, there are really only five or six teams you are interested in watching—and only three of those have a real shot to win the championship. It's going to be a boring season unless the Warriors, Cleveland Cavaliers, San Antonio Spurs, New York Knicks or Boston Celtics are on TNT or ESPN every week."
我回信:「联盟又要难看了。先是平庸球员拿到大合同,现在阿杜转到勇士,现在联盟真的只剩五六支球队值得关注了,而且只有其中三支有机会赢得总冠军。下个赛季除非勇士、骑士、马刺、尼克斯或赛提每周都在TNT或ESPN上全国联播,否则比赛就让人感到无聊了。」 &&&& He wrote back: "The rich get richer. If you're KD, would you go for the ring?" && 他回信:「富者益富强者益强。如果你是阿杜,你会一样转队求冠吗?」 && And then I responded: "At the end of the day, what's more important, rings or legacy? The media only cares about rings, and rightfully so. We are judged on jewelry, so that's why I can't argue with it. From a personal standpoint, I'm upset that a small market will never recover from it.
我回答:「说到底,什麽才是更重要的?冠军戒指还是生涯评价?媒体只关心戒指,其它只是附带。我们用戒指来评断生涯成就,我也没办法反驳什麽。但就个人角度而言,我为了一个小市场球队将永远无法承担这种伤痛而难过。」 && "I like having stars/superstars in small markets. It evens the playing field and helps the overall product. It's why having Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay is great. In today's age of social media, you don't need to be in L.A., New York City or Chicago to get all the endorsements. Case in point: LeBron James and KD. Both have been the faces of the league in small markets."&& 我喜欢小市场球队拥有球星或全明星。这样可以让比赛更有张力,从而让整个联盟比赛更刺激。这就是为什麽Aaron Rodgers(NFL)在绿湾很棒。在这个社交媒体时代,你不必在最大的市场效力:纽约或芝加哥,才能让大家注意到你的成就。举例来说:詹姆斯和阿杜。两位球星都曾经是联盟中小市场球队的代言人。 &&&& That's the conversation that really got me thinking.
这些对话让我开始认真思考。 && Look, I understand this isn't about money, because people like LeBron, Durant, Russell Westbrook and the retired Kobe Bryant make more money through their shoe contracts than they do on the court. So yes, we know this decision isn't about money.
我了解这一切风风雨雨不是只关於钱,因为对詹姆斯、阿杜、威斯布鲁克和退休的柯比而言,在场外的卖鞋合同可能赚来的比球队合同还多。所以我同意这个转队的决定不是只关於钱。 &&&& To me, it's about your legacy versus rings.
对我来说,这是在生涯成就和戒指之间作个决定。 && Durant would have been a god if he stayed in Oklahoma City. People always say to me, "I'm so glad you stayed with us"—that I stayed for 18 years with a small-market (Pacers) team in Indiana. But the media, of which I am a part, always says, "Well, he never won a championship." And I I understand that. Not winning a championship burns me to this day.
阿杜如果选择留下,他将成为俄城的神。人们总是对我说「我超开心你和我们一直在一起」。因为我选择整个生涯十八年留在小市场的印第安那步行者球队打球。但是媒体(我现在也算是其中之一了)总是会说「可是他没赢过总冠军啊」。我理解,我感同身受。从未赢得总冠军是我至今的遗憾。 && After reaching six Eastern Conference Finals and an NBA Finals only to finish without a title, I sympathize with Durant's dilemma. A rebound, loose ball, free throw, missed assignment, missed box-out can change everything. Being so close and ultimately losing sucks.
在打进六次东区决赛和一次总冠军赛但从来没赢下一支戒指之后,我对阿杜面临的难题真的感同身受。也许只差一个抢板、一次发球、一次罚篮、一次没到位的挡人,事情就完全不一样了。触手可及却失之交臂真是烂透了。 && Nevertheless, it was the fight to put Indiana on the map that, in my mind, is my greatest accomplishment.&& 但除此之外,努力拼斗让印第安那能冲击这些决赛,却是在我心中我最重要的成就。 && I lost to Michael Jordan. I battled Patrick Ewing and his Knicks. I lost toLarry Bird and his Celtics. I lost to Isiah Thomas and his "Bad Boys" Detroit Pistons. I lost to Shaquille O'Neal and Penny Hardaway's Orlando Magic.
我输给了乔丹。我输给了派崔克尤恩和他的尼克斯队。我输给了伯德和他的凯尔特人。我输给了伊塞亚·托马斯和他的坏孩子底特律活塞。我输给了奥尼尔和便士哈达威的奥兰多魔术。 &&&& You want to go against those guys, against the absolute best, even if you don't win. && 作为球员,你会想要和这些敌手对抗、和最最犀利的对手对抗,即使最后没能获胜。 && That's what Durant gave up by leaving the Thunder. And that matters. Had he stayed in Oklahoma City, people would have said, "He spurned all the other offers and continued to fight the giant." Even if Durant didn't win a championship like me, John Stockton or players who briefly spent time elsewhere like Ewing, Karl Malone, etc. the rest of the world would have looked at him in a different light because he fought, rather than joined, the giants—LeBron, Stephen Curry, Draymond Green, Chris Paul, etc. And to me, that's a true legacy. && 这就是阿杜离开雷霆放弃的事情。而这其实很重要。若他选择留下,人们可能会说「他踢开了其它球队的邀请,继续挑战巨人」。即使最后阿杜像我、史塔克顿、或其它短时间转过队的球员如尤恩、马龙等等,一样没有赢下一座总冠军。世人还是会用不同的眼光看待他,因为他奋斗过了,而不是选择和巨人们抱团。而在我看来,奋斗过了才是真正球星的价值。 &&&& It would obviously be great to have both—your kingdom and an untarnished legacy. But there are only so many people who enjoy that luxury.
当然如果能两者通吃是最好的:你造就你的王国,而且没有毛病可以挑。但只有极少数的人可以享受这份奢侈。 && Jordan had both, because he already won six rings before going to the Washington Wizards. Magic Johnson. Larry Bird. Kobe Bryant. You can even put Hakeem Olajuwon in there, since he won two championships before going to the Toronto Raptors.
乔丹做到了,他在加入华盛顿巫师之前就拿到了六枚戒指。魔术强森、大鸟、柯比也都做到了。哈金欧拉朱万也算一份,反正他去暴龙队之前就笑纳了两枚戒指。 && But I can't loop LeBron into that company. He left his kingdom in Cleveland for Miami, which was Dwyane Wade's kingdom.&& 但我不能把詹姆斯也算在一起。他离开了他的克里夫兰王国去了迈阿密,那里基本上是韦德的王国。 && Yes, LeBron did win two titles with the Heat. So I get why Durant, like James, decided to go elsewhere. And I'm not here to say he cannot redeem himself, or that everyone will look back on his decision to leave and focus on that alone.&& 是的,詹姆斯确实和热火一同赢下两座冠军。所以我了解为什麽阿杜会效法詹姆斯也决定远走他方。我也不打算在这说他不可能挽回名声,或者说将来所有人都不管不顾的只盯著他转队这点看。 && Winning solves everything.
赢球就能解决一切。 && Let's say the Warriors go out and win the next three NBA championships. Will people really look back and only think about Durant defecting from OKC? Probably not.
假设勇士队赢下下一座总冠军,人们还会只盯著阿杜转队这件事情看吗?大概不会吧。 && And here's the other thing: Owners turn their backs on players all the time. So as a player, you have to do what's right in your heart. I get that 100 percent.
还有另一层考量:老板们随时都会辜负球员,所以作为球员,你必须按自己真实的意志行事。我完全理解。 && Still, there's a difference when you are "the man" and everything about a team is built around you. It's even more different for Durant. He had the best of both worlds: the reins of a franchise and another top-10, maybe top-five player in Westbrook.
但无论如何,当你是「球队灵魂」而且几乎整个队伍都围绕著你打造的时候,事情还是不能一概而论。这对阿杜来说就更困难了:他拥有整支球队的支持和另一位联盟前十、甚至前五的队友威斯布鲁克。 && When LeBron left Cleveland, the Cavaliers had Mo Williams, AndersonVarejao, Zydrunas Ilgauskas and Daniel Gibson, among others. His running mates were not of Westbrook's caliber—or even on the same level as Steven Adams.
当詹姆斯离开克城,队上只有莫·威廉斯、安德森瓦莱乔、齐达纳斯伊高斯卡斯和丹尼尔吉布林和其它人。他周围的队友没到威斯布鲁克的水平,甚至没到亚当史密斯的水平。 && Comparatively, it isn't like Durant spurned a team that needed to be redone. The Thunder finished with the league's fifth-best record in the regular season and were up 3-1 on the Warriors during the Western Conference Finals. They would have been right there again next season. && 相较之下,阿杜离开的不是一支只能重建的球队。雷霆队去年赛季最终成绩联盟第五,西决更曾以三比一领先勇士。两支球队很有可能明年在同一位置再次较量。 &&&& That's why I can't help but wonder if he had a conversation with Westbrook.
这让我无法不怀疑他是不是和威斯布鲁克有先好好谈过。 && I'm speculating, but maybe he found out Westbrook planned to leave in free agency next summer if the duo couldn't win a title after what would be nine years together. Though Durant could've still signed a one-plus-one deal that would've put him in free agency with Westbrook, their conversation would at least shed some more light on why he left.&& 我只是猜测,但也许他发现布鲁克在这双人组合作九年却仍然无法赢下冠军的情况下,计画明年也要离队。虽然阿杜也仍然可以签一个一加一合同和布鲁克同时成为自由球员。他们的对话至少能稍微揭露为什麽阿杜非离队不可。 &&&&Maybe this has nothing to do with Westbrook potentially leaving—or even any existing rivalry or conflict between the two. Perhaps Durant's desire to win rings is just that strong, or maybe he took this past postseason as a sign.
也许和布鲁克可能离队、或两人之间可能有任何冲突无关。也许阿杜只是想赢冠军的念头太强烈。也可能他把今年的季后赛视为一个重要讯号。 && I am only here talking about Durant joining the Warriors thanks to a perfect storm of circumstances: a salary-cap spike, Oklahoma City's collapse in the Western Conference Finals against Golden State and the Warriors' NBA Finals collapse versus the Cavaliers. Durant isn't a Warrior without all of those things happening.
阿杜加入勇士,也许靠的是许多同时汇聚的因素形成了这场完美风暴:薪资上限爆增、雷霆西决崩溃输给勇士、勇士总冠崩溃输给骑士。这些不同时发生的话,也许阿杜就不会加入勇士了。 && And while I get all of this, stars in small markets have a greater obligation to their fans.
我能理解这一切的同时,我还是必须说球星对小市场球迷有更重大的责任。 && People always ask, "What made you stay in Indiana for all those years?"
人们总是问我「是什麽让你决定留在印第安那那麽多年?」 && This is the best way I can answer that question: Your checkout teller at the grocery store, the attendant at the gas station, the ushers, the waiters, the waitresses—all these fans laughed and cheered with me, and they cried with me after the losses to Shaq, MJ and the Knicks.&& 我能作的最好回答如下:你的杂货店柜员,加油站的加油工,餐厅领班、服务员等等,所有的粉丝们总是给我鼓励和微笑。当我们输给侠客、乔丹和尼克斯的时候,他们也和我一起哭泣。 && We were in it together.
我们是一体的。 && I could not look at those fans had I gone somewhere else. I could not win a championship in Miami like LeBron, popping bubbly and all that, knowing there's a group in Indiana that stayed with me when I wasn't able to win a title. I couldn't turn my back on that fanbase and say, "Yay, I got a ring!"
我如果转队去别处,我将无法面对他们。只要想到还有一群我没能夺冠时在印第安那支持我的球迷。我就没办法像詹姆斯一样去迈阿密赢一座总冠,然后回过头来说「嘿你看这是冠军戒指喔」 && That's why I believe Durant took an unnecessary shortcut by joining the Warriors. Fans in smaller markets live and die with their teams. Going to playoff games and driving through the neighborhood, almost every house has signs and banners from kids.&& 这就是为什麽我相信阿杜加入勇士是走了一条不必要的捷径。小市场的球迷与球队同生共死。在开车去打季后赛的路上,路过的社区几乎家家户户都会挂上孩子们做的加油标语。 && It gives me chills thinking about those experiences in Indiana. And that's not to say Durant won't encounter this with Golden State. He might. But he's in someone else's kingdom now.
回想起这些来自印第安那的经验总让我感动得起鸡皮疙瘩。这不是说杜兰特去了金州碰不到这些。他可能也会,但那终究是在别人的王国里的。&&&& Don't get me wrong, Durant will be the alpha dog. On the court, the pecking order will be Durant, Curry, Green, then Klay Thompson. But Durant will forever play in Curry's kingdom. He was with them first. He won a title for them first.
别误会。阿杜还是联盟首选球员。场上的排位可能会是阿杜、库里、格林、克雷。但阿杜永远会是在库里的王国里打球。是库里先和球队在一起,是库里先为球队赢得了冠军。 && If Durant would have won in Oklahoma City, it would just be better. It would have been better if he joined any team that wasn't a ready-made contender.
如果阿杜能在俄城赢下冠军当然更好。如果他加入的队伍不是本来就已经是冠军队伍当然更好。 && But in Oklahoma City, winning one title would be like getting three or more in Golden State.
若是在俄城能夺得一冠,意义会强过在金州赢下三冠或更多。 && Failing to win one with the Thunder would arguably be more admirable than collecting any number of titles with the Warriors.
即使在雷霆一冠未得,也许有人不同意,但我觉得还是比和勇士一起搜集戒指值得称赞。 && This is just my opinion. Others will feel differently. People will read this and say, "This is coming from a guy who never won a championship." That's fine with me. And again, I get Durant's decision. I understand that temptation.
这只是我的看法。人人都会有自己的看法。人们读著这篇文会说「这是个没赢过总冠军的球员的意见」。没问题。我再说一次,我理解阿杜的抉择,我理解夺冠是多大的右或。 && The Celtics wanted me to come out of retirement in 2007-08, when they won a title with Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett. I couldn't do it. There was an opportunity to join the Lakers at one point. I couldn't do that, either. And maybe I should have.&& 赛尔提克曾经希望我07-08复出和雷阿伦、加纳特一起夺冠,我做不到。也曾经有机会加入湖人,我也做不到。也许我那时都应该试试。 && But to me, a king should never leave his kingdom.
但对我而言,一个国王永远不应该离开他的王国。 &&&& -- && ※ 来源:·水木社区 ·[FROM: 114.245.93.*] && 有1位用户评价了这篇文章:[&&]stylecool3:米勒那时候球迷大部分都是当地的,杜兰特球迷在全世界,岂能一样畅游人间发信人: zhuyangzjs (畅游人间), 信区: BasketballForum
标&&题: Re: 雷吉·米勒:阿杜拿生涯评价这种非卖品去交换廉价珠宝
发信站: 水木社区 (Thu Jul&&7 08:18:36 2016), 站内 && 米勒说的挺好的 人各有志&&&& -- && ※ 来源:·水木社区 ·[FROM: 211.138.118.*]
energywzc发信人: energywzc (energywzc), 信区: BasketballForum
发信站: 水木社区 (Thu Jul&&7 08:35:53 2016), 站内 && 说得很客观
吾皇虽受指责,但情有可原,兰特这是作了
-- && ※ 来源:·水木社区 ·[FROM: 223.21.220.*]
做一个坚定的标题党发信人: cwjcw (做一个坚定的标题党), 信区: BasketballForum
发信站: 水木社区 (Thu Jul&&7 08:49:39 2016), 站内 && 关键是回骑士了,还拿了总冠军
【 在 energywzc 的大作中提到: 】
: 说得很客观
: 吾皇虽受指责,但情有可原,兰特这是作了
&& -- && ※ 来源:·水木社区 ·[FROM: 110.84.32.*]
涛声依旧发信人: sunxu (涛声依旧), 信区: BasketballForum
发信站: 水木社区 (Thu Jul&&7 08:52:49 2016), 站内 &&&& 【 在 fromsky 的大作中提到: 】
: 写的真好,
: 米勒总结的有水平,全文转一下
&& 说的太好了!
-- && ※ 来源:·水木社区 ·[FROM: 159.226.119.*]
少年巴比伦发信人: revalentio (少年巴比伦), 信区: BasketballForum
发信站: 水木社区 (Thu Jul&&7 08:53:38 2016), 站内 && re这个,特别是最后一句话
-- && ※ 来源:·水木社区 ·[FROM: 223.104.38.*]
energywzc发信人: energywzc (energywzc), 信区: BasketballForum
发信站: 水木社区 (Thu Jul&&7 08:55:18 2016), 站内 && 最后一句不太合理了
上个赛季 神龟才是老大
【 在 revalentio 的大作中提到: 】
: re这个,特别是最后一句话
-- && ※ 来源:·水木社区 ·[FROM: 223.21.220.*]
@_@发信人: uuuggg (@_@), 信区: BasketballForum
发信站: 水木社区 (Thu Jul&&7 08:56:03 2016), 站内 && 最后一句把詹姆斯也喷了吧
【 在 energywzc 的大作中提到: 】
: 最后一句不太合理了
: 上个赛季 神龟才是老大
-- && ※ 来源:·水木社区 ·[FROM: 115.171.34.*]
李华度--乌兹别克斯坦也挺好发信人: rivaldo11 (李华度--乌兹别克斯坦也挺好), 信区: BasketballForum
发信站: 水木社区 (Thu Jul&&7 09:01:32 2016), 站内 && 谁的好像米勒的职业生涯很nb一样,杜总就算现在退役也比他高啊&& &&&& 【 在 fromsky () 的大作中提到: 】
: ----------------------------------------------------------------------
发自xsmth (iOS版)
-- && ※ 来源:·水木社区 ·[FROM: 58.208.161.*]
柏剑,纯爷们儿发信人: Garfinkel (柏剑,纯爷们儿), 信区: BasketballForum
发信站: 水木社区 (Thu Jul&&7 09:04:42 2016), 站内 &&&& 【 在 fromsky 的大作中提到: 】
&& 虽然不完全同意,
但还是觉得挺有说服力 &&&& -- && ※ 来源:·水木社区 ·[FROM: 114.243.217.*]